Ninjago: Darkness within 2

By Peachycream23766

After Anna and the Ninja defeat the devourer, they start to train Lloyd. However, they encounter problems as... More

Chapter 19: Darkness Shall Rise
Chapter 20: YOUR FIRED!
Chapter 21: Pirate vs Ninja
Chapter 22: Rebirth Of Captain Soto
Chapter 23: Facing Pirates
Chapter 24: Double Trouble
Chapter 25: Double Trouble 2
Chapter 26: Child's Play
Chapter 27: Doomsday Comic
Chapter 28: Goodbye childhood
Chapter 29: Wrong Place, Wrong Time
Chapter 30: Back To The Past
Chapter 31: Past vs Present
Chapter 32: The Stone army
Chapter 33: Paper Beats Rock!
Chapter 34: The Day Ninjago Stood Still.
Chapter 35: Waking Stone
Chapter 36: The Last Voyage
Chapter 37: The Storm
Chapter 39: The Island Of Darkness
Chapter 40: The Temple Of Light
Chapter 41: The Last Hope
Chapter 42: Launching Missiles
Chapter 43: Return Of The Overlord
Chapter 45: RISE OF THE SPINJITZU MASTER
Author's Note

Chapter 38: The Island

77 4 1
By Peachycream23766

(The next day, the ninja are scooping out water from under the ship.)

Kai: Ah, this is hopeless! Now that we have no rudder we've been drifting aimlessly and we'll never get to the Dark Island.

Misako: We only know what is foretold will happen. Not when it will happen.

(Zane drops his bucket.)

Anna: What is it, Zane?

Zane: I sense something.

Cole: Is it the Falcon?

Jay: Is he all right?

Zane: No. It's...something else. Brace yourselves!

(Everyone groans as they crash onto a small island with a lighthouse.)

Lloyd: Who would build a lighthouse way out here?

Zane: It's not a lighthouse. It's a prison.

(They walk up to the door when they hear growling.)

Jay: Oh, I should have brought an extra pair of underwear.

Wu: Mysterious. We better keep going.

Jay: (sees a camera) Uh, should we smile?

Anna: It's a security camera Jay, not a photoshoot.

(Dr. Julien opens the door.)

Julien: Zane! Is it really you? (He hugs him.) You found me!

Lloyd: Uh, do you know him?

Julien: Of course, I know him! I built him, for heaven's sake!

Zane: But my memory tells me that you have passed.

Julien: Ah, you found your memory switch.

Anna: (To herself) Why are parents just popping out of nowhere what's next my parents?

(They hear another growl.)

Anna: Where is that noise coming from?

Lloyd: The sea.

Julien: Hurry, it can't know that you're here, or else there'll be dues to pay.

Jay: (Gulps) "It"?

Julien: I'll explain everything inside, including why it is that you thought I was dead.

Nya: Well, the Bounty's sailing days are over.

Wu: Come, Nya.

Julien: Locking, barricading, hand checking. (Sighs) I think we're safe. This way. (He leads them upstairs.) Please, please have a seat. You must be thirsty.

Zane: Seat, where?

Julien: (pulls a lever, revealing a table) There, of course.

Nya: Wow, that's pretty smart.

Cole: A technical wizard.

Anna: Cool.

(Dr. Julien presses a switch and everyone quietly watches as Tai-D serves them Tea. Jay decides to mess with it, and it ends up pouring tea on his groin. As he reacts to the pain, everyone laughs except Zane who finds pictures of himself and Dr. Julien from his past.)

Zane: Father, I don't understand. I-I saw you pass.

Julien: Yes, you did, and believe me when I tell you, I thought I was kaput, but as you know in Ninjago, the past is the past.

Misako: And the future...

Wu: ...is the future.

Julien: Yes. But after I turned off your memory switch, what you didn't see is bonehead Samukai reviving me with a special elixir. He wanted me to create state-of-the-art war machines for their army. He said if I did, then I would be able to see my son again. And to make sure I didn't escape, he chained a Leviathan to keep guard.

Lloyd: A Leviathan? That's what we heard in the ocean?

Julien: Yes. When Samukai didn't return, I thought I would never see you again. But as so much time has passed I started to question if you would ever want to see me again. I was afraid if you found out what horrible things I've created, you would think I was a...a monster.

Zane: We will get you out of here, Father. Now that we are together, perhaps we can invent a way off this rock.

Jay: Could you repair the rocket boosters on our ship?

Julien: That sailing ship has rocket boosters?

Nya: Well, the rotors and gears are shot.

Anna: And the sails are demolished

Julien: Eh, pish posh. No matter! I'll have your ship airworthy by dawn!

(The Leviathan growls.)

Lloyd: What's happening?

Cole: It's an earthquake!

Anna: No It's the leviathan....It's back!

Julien: Everyone hide! (The Leviathan checks on the window. Dr. Julien whispers) Nobody make a sound. (To the Leviathan) Aha, if it isn't my old chum. (He arranges the tea bowls and use chopsticks to tap them.) Hehe, just marching to the beat of my own drum. You know, doing whatever I can to pass the time. Since I'm so, you know, heh, alone. (The Leviathan goes back into the ocean.)

Cole: It's safe now.

(Everyone comes out.)

Kai: If we're gonna make something and get out of here, we're gonna have to hurry before it comes back.

-

(Everyone starts working on the ship.)

Cole: (Whistles a familiar tune until the others look at him and he stops) What? It's catchy.

Julien: (Belches) Excuse me, but I must say, I have never had such a meal in all my life. Where did you learn to cook? I never programmed that into you.

Zane: I guess I just picked it up. Father, ...................if I wanted you to make a change in me, would you?

Julien: A change?

Zane: An alteration, a difference.

Julien: Heh, but Zane, you're perfect. I could never make you any better than you already are.

Zane: But I see no reason for me to have a memory switch. I happen to like my life and don't want to ever forget you again.

Julien: Don't worry, my son. We will both never forget. I'm glad you found me.

Zane: I'm glad you made me.

(The Leviathan growls.)

Julien: Everyone aboard! It's coming!

Kai: It's here!

Jay: Get us out of here, Nya!

Nya: I hope she's ready! (Grunts) Come on! (The Leviathan grabs the Bounty before it could fly away.)

Wu: Lloyd! Use your Elemental Powers!

Lloyd: As you wish, Sensei! Release us, you monster!

Wu: Well done, Lloyd! (The Leviathan grabs them again.)

Anna: (Sends a magical wave at one of the tentacles but it has no effect.) My powers are getting weaker?!

Zane: It's chained! (He stands on the Bounty's railing.)

Julien: Zane! What are you doing?

Zane: The Leviathan won't let us leave. I think I know a way I can help.

Julien: But you can't jump in. These oceans are filled with Starteeth.

Zane: I know. (He dives in.)

Julien: Zane! No!

(Zane puts the Starteeth on the Leviathan's chain and swims up. The Bounty is being pulled closer to the ocean.)

Lloyd: Help!

(The Leviathan finally lets go.)

Kai: It let us go.

Julien: What happened?

Lloyd: Zane released the Leviathan, and now it's letting us go.

Julien: But where is my son?

Zane: (Climbing back up) I'm here, Father!

Julien: Zane! Zane.

Wu: How did you know if you freed it from captivity it would let us go?

Zane: Because no one deserves to be held captive. Not even a monster. (The Leviathan swims away.) Farewell, creature from the sea. Enjoy your freedom.

(The Bounty continues on to the Dark Island.)

-

(At night Anna stood by the railing and Lloyd came up to her.)

Anna: I was so tensed.

Lloyd: Same, we were barely able to escape it not for Zane's genius idea.

Anna: .......Wonder what we'll find on the dark island.

Lloyd: No....

Anna: (Puts hand on shoulder.) Don't worry then you get to that part only your heart will decide.

Lloyd: And what if its makes the wrong choice?

Anna: My life is full of bad choices yet here I am a ninja, flying to the dark island , and saving the world. (sighs softly.) .....Bad choices make good memories.

Lloyd: Yea-

Jay: (Offscreen) THERE THERE I SEE IT.

(They run to the controls.)

Lloyd: What's happening?!

Nya: We've nearly arrived at the dark island.

(Nya lands the bounty and Wu comes out.)

Wu: Brace yourselves Ninja we have to be ready for anything at we face.

Cole: And a lot of digging.

Zane: Now were here our first objective is to hide the bounty from sight.

Wu: The more gramadon doesn't know were here the better. now get to work.

Jay: Oh we just faced a huge Leviathan now we have to hid a bounty!

Kai: let's get started then

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone thanks for reading and sorry for not posting in a long time my new year has been packed up with activities . Me and my family went to england and We're still here. Have a good year (anyone else think that 2023 passed by so fast?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.1K 1.7K 56
Lloyd Garmadon is the only Garmadon child that the ninja know of. Or do they. Hidden among their 5 person group is Lloyds older sister. Y/n Garmadon...
978 66 10
After Lloyd defeated the Overlord, the ninja decided to use their skills for good by becoming teachers at the boarding school for bad boys. However...
186K 4.2K 34
-DISCONTINUED- (Y/N) is the daughter of the Dark Overlord, but no one knew that. She made sure of it. She wanted to be normal. She wanted to have fri...
186K 5.2K 44
At the age of two, Lord Garmadons only son Lloyd has been kidnaped by an unknown enemy. The parents of the young child is drowned in sorrow. Garmadon...