Home

By AMAC45

In 2018, Freya Nightingale was poised to be the next big then in World Football, but three days before she wa... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98

73

299 20 0
By AMAC45

Freya's POV

"So what's gonna happen tomorrow?" Sophia asks as I look at our line-up for tonight's match against Inter New York.

1-Katana Solo
2-Ona Batlle
4-Jasmine Hadid
12-Tierna Davidson
3-Katja Nordström
6-Jaelin Howell (C)
14-Aitana Bonmatí
11-Alexia Putellas
9-Sophia Smith
10-Raven Nightingale
7-Freya Nightingale

It's been about a month since the whole kidnapping thing and the kidnapped ladies are doing great which is great.

It probably helps they were drugged and don't really remember anything.

And it helps that they've had some sessions with trauma therapists.

Now the APL Season is starting up again.

"No clue." I say. "But it's probably not gonna be fun."

After I look at the line-up, I pass it behind us then I relax with Raven.

Once at Harlem River Stadium, the bus parks then everyone gets off and heads to the locker room.

When we get to the locker room everyone puts their stuff down in their respective lockers.

After my stuff is put up in my locker, my teammates and I head outside for the pitch inspection.

When I get onto the pitch, I head to the center circle, stand on the center spot, then I do the Haka.

Taringa whakarongo!
Kia rite! Kia rite! Kia mau!
Hī!
Ringa ringa pakia!
Waewae takahia kia kino nei hoki!
Kia kino nei hoki!
Ka mate, ka mate
Ka ora' Ka ora'
Ka mate, ka mate
Ka ora' Ka ora'
Tēnei te tangata pūhuruhuru
Nāna ne I tiki mai whakawhiti te rā
A Upane! Ka Upane!
A Upane Kaupane
Whiti te rā,!
Hī!

After I finish doing the Haka, I head back to the locker room.

When I get to my locker I take my AirPods out, then I take out my nose ring, I take off my necklaces, earrings, bracelet, and my rings.

After my jewelry is off, I put my jewelry in it's safe then I put my jewelry safe, phone, and AirPods in my bag.

Once I'm jewelry free I take off my clothes and put my dark brown locs up in a ponytail then I put on my warm up top and my game shorts.

I then sit down in my locker and put on my socks, my shin pads and my yellow boots.

Once I'm dressed Sophia comes over and sits in-between my legs.

"Hey Soph." I say.

"Hi Frey." Sophia says as she hugs my leg then she sits up straight as I begin running my fingers through her long luscious hair.

After a minute of playing with my friend's hair, I pull it back into the normal bubble braid she puts it in for games.

Once Sophia's hair is in a bubble braid, I lean down and kiss my friends head.

After I kiss her head, Sophia and I get up, walk out of the locker room, and head onto the field with the outfield players.

When I get on the pitch I run through my warm ups with the starters for a while then we head back to the locker room.

Once in the locker room I change out of the training top and change into my Colorado gold jersey while Amaka does her last minute talks.

When the last minute talks end, we are told to head to the tunnel so I kiss my wife and hug her before I head out to the tunnel

Once in the tunnel, I line-up in-between Sophia and Raven then I wait for us to be called out.

Minutes later we are told to head out onto the field for the prematch stuff so I follow Sophia out onto the field.

Once on the field we stand in line for a few seconds then we shake hands with the Inter New York players.

After we shake hands, we take a starting XI picture, Jaelin does the coin toss, then we do our team huddle before we head onto the field.

"Are Talia and Leah coming tomorrow?" Raven asks.

"No clue Mrs. Nightingale." I say as I look at my wife.

Raven and I went to the courthouse the day after Raven came home from the kidnapping.

"I have no clue."

- - - - -

"Where's your tie?" Raven asks as I look at the national team schedule for the next year.

"Uh on the table." I say as I put the schedule down then I grab my red tie.

"Thank you." Raven says then my wife grabs my tie, puts it around my neck and ties it for me.

"I can't believe I have to do this." I say.

"Well it was a big deal so they wanna talk to the woman in charge." Raven says.

We drew 1-1 yesterday and now I'm testifying in front of congress.

In the summer of 2022 my Sentinel security company was hired to be security at a covert CIA base in the middle east and basically there was another Benghazi incident.

Luckily my company was able to keep everyone safe until reinforcements arrived.

Now I have to talk about all this shit in front of congress.

Whew.

"They should want to talk to the person who was in charge on the ground." I say.

"True." Raven says then someone knocks on the door of my get ready room.

"Come in." I say then my sister pokes her head into my room.

"They're ready for you." Cosette says.

"Oh joy." I say as Raven finishes tying my tie then I grab my binders full of shit regarding this situation.

Once I have the binders I follow Raven out of the room then we head to whatever room I'm testifying in.

Eventually we get to the room so I kiss my wife then I head to the table thing I'll be sitting at while testifying.

Once at the table I set my stuff up then I sit down and wait.

"May we call you Freya." One of the shitty congresswomen asks. 

"You may not." I say. "My friends are the only one's who get to say my name so you can refer to me as Mrs. Nightingale."

The room becomes kinda awkward and tense so the lead dude in the room clears his throat as I see a red light come on the camera that I can see in front of me.

"Mrs. Nightingale thank you for joining us today." The lead dude of this subcommittee says. "How are you today?"

"Confused why I am here." I admit. "I had no involvement with what happened in Qadiya so I'm not sure what you hope to learn from me." 

"You are the CEO and Director of Sentinel Security are you not?" The lead dude says.

"I am, but we have 250 divisional offices around the world and I can't always be fully involved in everything so I leave most of the decisions to the local office director." I say. "I have the director of the Sentinel Security Middle East office here today if you'd like him to join."

"That'd be great." A different dude says then I look over at the director of the Sentinel Security Middle East office.

"This is Husain el-Qasim." I say as the director of the Sentinel Security Middle East office sits with me.

"Hello." Husain says as he sits down then I push the binders to sit in-between us.

"Everyone ready?" The lead dude asks and everyone nods. "Then let's get started."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 4.1K 40
As the title says :) #1Aitana #1Vivianne #1Ingrid #3Women
71.6K 3.6K 21
ALEXIA PUTELLAS ! - When Alexia Putellas needs a new manager, Isabella Cruz steps up-unbeknownst of the journey that lies ahead. 🥇 #alexiaputella...
398K 9.3K 49
After Emilia Cortes just upped and left her old club, she joins FC Barcelona Femení in hope for a fresh start. However, things seem to be even worse...
128K 2.3K 57
Jae Black is a 19-year-old football player on the Arsenal team as a striker. Jae is the quiet one on the team who kept to themselves but wasn't left...