Miya Twin's Pet (Yandere Miya...

By haleywink-chan

Y/n didn't understand why Atsumu and Osamu hated her so much. They had made her years in high school hell fro... More

Chapter 2 Clubroom
chapter 3 Club
Chapter 4 Invite
Chapter 5 Body Pillow
Chapter 6 Hotel
Chapter 7 Pictures
Chapter 8 Key
Chapter 9 Night Meeting
Chapter 10 Confession

Chapter 1 Bullies

3.8K 100 62
By haleywink-chan

Y/N POV

I fell to the ground in the middle of the school hallway. This was no accident as I heard the snickering from behind me. The reason my whole time at high school had sucked was standing there laughing at me. Atsumu and Osamu Miya the most popular guys in school had tripped me as I walked by. Their latest girlfriends were both clinging to them.

As I gathered my things from the ground I had to listen to them laugh at me. No one else in the hall stopped to help as they did not want to become a target of the Miya twins. At least, they didn't laugh along with the twins anymore. After two years of bullying, most people just felt sorry for me now but none would ever say it.

"Kita will be pissed if he sees you missing with his cousin again" Aran Ojiro commented as he walked past us he didn't bother to stop and help me. He wasn't mean to me but he didn't care to stop the bullying either.

"What it was an accident," Atsumu said trying to sound innocent

"It's not our fault she doesn't know how to walk right," Osamu said in his calm voice

Aran didn't stay to hear the twins out as he continued to his class. I had gathered all my papers now I just had a few textbooks to pick up.

"Here let me help," Atsumu said kneeling next to me

I could feel the heat coming off him as his shoulder brushed against mine. My body froze in place as it always did when the twins got too close to me. Atsumu picked up two of my textbooks and placed them in my pile of stuff. My last textbook which was my math book was picked up by Atsumu and placed into his bag.

"See ya later Y/n" Atsumu leaned in to whisper in my ear

I flinced away from him hating how close he was. That only made Atsumu laugh harder. He walked away. Osamu looked at me up and down before following his brother. The two girlfriends looked confused but quickly ran to catch up with the Miya twins.

There was no use in trying to get my math textbook back. Every time I would try to argue back with the Miya twins I would get flustered. My words never left my mouth right when I argued with them. Then they would just make fun of how I stumbled over my words. They didn't like that wouldn't talk to them anymore and they had cornered me a few times forcing me to talk or they wouldn't let me go.

I finally made it to my class. It was lucky that I didn't have a class with either of the Miya twins. In my first year, I had a class with Atsumu that is when the bullying started. In my second year, I had class with Osamu, and worst of all I even sat in front of him that year. He would constantly pull my hair or throw paper balls at the back of my head. One time Osamu even cut a piece of my hair with scissors. I didn't notice it till I saw it in the bathroom mirror.

I had high hopes that my last year of school was going to be great since neither of them where in class with me. However, they always searched me out no matter where I was in the school. I took my seat at the back of the class next to the window.

"Hey Y/n"

Suna sat to the right of me. He greeted me but his eyes never left his phone. We had only started talking to each other at the beginning of this year. He had known about me but we had never met. I didn't know if I could consider him a friend or not as I hadn't had one of those since middle school.

"morning Suna" I greeted him back

"Why was you late" Suna asked

Even though the bell hadn't rung to start class I usually arrived before anyone else. We only had five minutes till class started so I was definitely behind thanks to the Miya twin.

"I ran into the Atsumu and Osamu this morning," I answered

That had Suna looking away from his phone "You okay"

"Yeah but Atsumu took my math textbook" I replied

I could see Suna roll his eyes before looking back at his phone "You can share mine but you need to tell your cousin"

"I don't want to bother Kita"

My cousin Kita was the captain of the volleyball team. He knew that Atsumu and Osamu messed with me but he thought they just like to tease. He didn't know the extent of bullying.

"He's your cousin and he is overprotective of you. If he knew how mean the twins are to you he would put an end to it" Suna commented as he scrolled through his phone

"I don't want to cause a rift throughout the volleyball team" That is what I always told myself

Kita was a great cousin and his passion was volleyball. He wanted to win nationals as captain of the Inarizaki volleyball team. If I told Kita how mean the Miya twins were to me he wouldn't rest until they were punished. Even if that meant they were suspended from the volleyball team.

"You care too much Y/n" Suna commented as our teacher entered the room stopping our conversation

I could just ask the teacher for a new math textbook it wasn't a big deal.

Atsumu Pov

Samu and I were sitting side by side on the bench as we waited for everyone to come to practice. My brother was showing me the pictures he had taken of Y/n after she fell. Y/n's skirt had risen showing her white panties. This would be added to our many pictures of Y/n. I let out a sigh pictures were nice but they weren't enough.

"When are we going to make our move?" I asked my brother

"Soon Tsumu just be patient" Osamu replied

"I've been waiting for over two years this is getting frustrating" I snapped

My brother just rolled his eyes at my tantrum. He knew how much I wanted Y/n yet he stopped my every advance. He thought I would scare her away but I knew how to control myself.

"If you are frustrated go fuck your new girlfriend. What's her name again? Mai. Emma. Su Lin.-"

"It was Fuma and she broke up with me" I stopped my brother before he named every girl I had ever dated

"What did you do" my brother asked assuming I was the problem

"Nothing-" I mutter "-I just accidentally called her Y/n name while we was fooling around in the storage closet"

Osamu shook his head at my stupidity "Isn't that how you lost the last four girlfriends?" 

"Fuck you-" I snapped "-like your such a great boyfriend"

Osamu nodded his head in agreement "That's true. Momo did break up with me today after she saw I was taking pictures of Y/n."

"Why can't we just have Y/n yet?" I whined again

I could see my brother was annoyed as he had answered this question a hundred times "Because we both know she is the one and she will be ours very soon but before that we have to follow the plan. I will not be caught and thrown in jail over your stupidity."

Osamu was smart. We have had this plan since our second year of school but Osamu always tells me it's not the right time to go through with it.

"You two"

We both turn to the sound of shouting as an angry Kita enters the gym. Suna was following behind him. Osamu clicked his phone off shoving it into his pocket. It would only make Kita angrier if he saw the pictures Osamu had of Y/n. Just as the phone was secured in Osamu's pocket Kita had reached us. Kita's face was bunched in a scowl as he stared at us.

"Y/n's math textbook give it to me," Kita asked

"That's what got you so mad-" I commented as I reached into my bag and grabbed the textbook "-here we were just playing"

KIta snatched the textbook from me. I was disappointed that Kita had the textbook. I had wanted Y/n to come to me for it. After she begged enough for it I would eventually give it to her. My body shutter at the thought of her on her knees with tears in her eyes as she begged me to give it to her. I push the tought away not wanting to get a boner in front of everyone.

"There is teasing and there is being mean. You both need to leave Y/n alone" Kita order us

I bit my tongue not wanting to snap at my captin. Osamu looked as if he was trying to restrain himself as well.

"I can give Y/n her textbook since we have class together" Suna offered

"Thanks, Suna," Kita said as he gave Suna the textbook before going off to do his captain task before practice

Are Suna and Y/n close?

It was as if Osamu could read my mind as he asked Suna "Are you friends Y/n?"

Suna looked at us suspiciously "Yeah" his answer was short

Suna didn't talk to us further as he left to go put the textbook in his bag. As he walked away holding the textbook that belonged to my girl I couldn't help but feel a boiling rage. Suna was trying to take what was mine that would be the biggest mistake of his life. 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

AUTHOR'S NOTES

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

NEW STORY!  AS A TREAT THERE IS ANOTHER CHAPTER SO GO TO IT NOW.

SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER
❤️STAY SAFE❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 6.6K 28
{Fox AU} It's your first year in high school. You get forced to be the next Volleyball manger for Inarizaki by your older brothers. Will you survive...
37K 1.1K 24
edit: pls stop reading this it's so bad omg ~~~ (Y/n), a second year at Inarizaki High School, had the ownership of a local nearby gym to her, passed...
18.5K 718 7
( π‘―π’‚π’Šπ’Œπ’šπ’–π’– 𝒙 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 ) .・。.γƒ»γ‚œβœ­γƒ».γƒ»βœ«γƒ»γ€‚ "...π˜πŽπ” π†π”π˜π’ 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐀 ππ€πˆπ 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐒𝐒." βž™ As the manager of the Inariz...
79.4K 1.9K 11
Between the two of them, Osamu had always been more liked. Well, maybe not when it came to Sakusa, but in every other aspect. Where Atsumu was sassy...