๐™”๐™Š๐™๐™ ๐™‡๐™Š๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™‡ ๐™€๐™‡๐™; m...

By nanadescon

๐˜พ๐™๐™Š๐™Ž๐™Ž๐™Š๐™‘๐™€๐™ ๐˜ฝ๐™Š๐™Š๐™† ๐ฆ๐ก๐š ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง ๐›๐ž๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฃ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ โ€ขโ…โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โœงโ…โœฆโ…... More

โœฆ๐™„๐™‰๐™๐™Š๐™๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™๐™„๐™Š๐™‰
โœฆ๐™๐™€๐™‡๐˜ผ๐™๐™„๐™Š๐™‰๐™Ž๐™ƒ๐™„๐™‹
โœฆ๐™Ž๐™€๐˜ผ๐™Ž๐™Š๐™‰ 1
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ โ… 
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ โ…ก
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ โ…ฃ

๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ โ…ข

491 27 7
By nanadescon

↷✦; w e l c o m e ❞
↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

ʳᵉᵃᵈ ⁱⁿ ᵈᵃʳᵏ ᵐᵒᵈᵉ ᶠᵒʳ ᵇᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ ᵉˣᵖᵉʳⁱᵉⁿᶜᵉ

.
.
.
.

After some quite of time, Fuyumi left

(y/n) to call for endeavour or enji the elf sat on the living room sipping on tea quietly, She wondered if the contract will be like the last time they did.

The last, contract was her working under the agency for a while, since the crime rate back then was very high to the point some pro heroes were genuinely overwhelmed by it.

Though endeavor specifically choose the elf due to her popularity at the time before she completely dissapear out of no where from the Japan media, with their negotiation endeavor got more people into his Agency, more sidekicks.

His popularity rose quickly, when the news about the infamous elf joining his company, it really helped endeavor becoming the second to all might, he thought that he could compete with the blonde even with his current popularity.

Though, his heaven didn't last long after the elf suddenly dissapear out of the media, Over the course of 20 years later Japan seemed to slowly forget the elf, usually if they do it's the older generation, younger generation now wouldn't recognize that long (h/c) haired that's tied up into two ponytails, the Shivers the villains would get whenever they see the elf flying calmly through the sky.

Even the glimpse of her hair color would make the villains scream and run away immediately.

"Breaking news, the known Travelling elf seemed to suddenly dissapear within these weeks, no signs of the elf around the musutafu city of Japan-" the TV screen was shut down followed by with a frustrated sigh.

The flaming hero's turquoise eyes looked up to the ceiling, how could she possibly dip out of Japan so suddenly running away like a kid trying to free themselves from problem.

He ran his big hand through that crimson colored hair of his, This girl really ran away at such critical time, when the villainous activity was dying down, Musutafu city was in peace for almost 4 month.

Though with that breaking news, evil crimes began to rise again to the surface, though not as bad as before since they probably think this is the pro heroes strategy in catching them.

At that time not many pro hero was sure why the girl suddenly dissapear, It was an exception for all might and nezu, they understood well why she did.

After her little escape, for the very early 3 years, All might had to work his butt off to throw the villains into jail, Though since human are creatures who always adapt and move on, within the 10 years people stopped talking about her, then 20 years later, anything related to the elf had surface down to the lowest iceberg.

The newer generation would only know her if they are some kind of obsessed hero freak, or they accidentally came across an old news about her.

"Oi."

(Y/n)'s head cracked to the side by the sudden voice that was familiar in her ear, "oh, enji's kid, I forgot you live here." She remarked with a calm look on her face.

"Why are you here?" Todoroki he asked with a death-like glare on his face, he stood by the door crossing his arm, he wore a casual everyday clothing his body leaning on the door frame as the elf looked back at her tea.

She closed her eyes as she took a sip, "your father called me." She simply answered, Seeming unbothered by the suspicious look from the youngest todoroki.

"Are you a stalker?"

".. Pardon?"

The elf looked back at todoroki who was squinting his eyes, (y/n) sighed while rubbing her neck, "shoto I see that you are here already." A deep voice spoke from behind, It was none other than endeavor.

One of the person shoto todoroki resented the most.

"Come in." Endevour ordered his son to follow him, the red and white haired male hesitated but he ended up going in as he himself was curious on who the identity of this girl is.

Endevour looked back at the elf who was quietly sitting on the opposite direction while drinking tea fuyumi had prepared for her, "you haven't changed at all."

"And you're getting really old." (Y/n) remarked, if only todoroki wasn't putting up his cold and intimidating demanour he would've chuckled a bit hearing that.

"Humans age too fast.." (Y/n) putted the already empty glass of tea, "what is it this time?" She asked him Straightforwardly as the elf wanted to translate an ancient book again, that was sort of her hobby.

Endeavor coughed a bit before he started to speak, "straightforward as usual, Well firstly I want to offer another contract to work in my agency temporarily though I had hoped for a longer time contract period, Unlike last time."

"Second?" She crossed her arms her
(e/c) colored eyes stared back at the turquoise eyes gazing back at her with a serious look.

"I want to arrange a marriage proposal with you and my son shoto." Endeavor spoke Straightforwardly too just like the elf, she was bewildered hearing that coming out of endevor mouth, shoto's mouth was wide open as he was about to protest.

"No." (Y/n) grabbed her suit case as she wanted to leave immediately, only to be stopped by endeavor.

"My offering, You can get as much payment money when working under my agency, you have access to more heroes and have power over them-" endeavor stopped as he saw the deadpan look on (y/n)'s face.

"As pleasing as the offering sound, I have to decline I have no intention in being engaged to anybody nor have marriage, Your son is too young for this stuff he has a lot more things he can achieve in his age, and judging from his face he probably didn't know too, Do you not consider how he might feel about the arrange marriage? What if his heart desire for another?" The elf took a deep breath.

"Enji, has it not crossed your mind yet how terrible and messed up this is? Your treating your son like a weapon and an object, I know how your brain works." She turned towards the flaming hero and bowed.

"I'm sorry but I have to decline."

endevor took a deep breath, "if you don't agree though, you wouldn't ever be able to enter nor apply for my agency and possibly be blacklisted."

"Is that a problem?"

Enji was quiet for a while, the elf raised an eye brow, "you do realize my backing up here is quite literally nezu and all might? That number 1 hero you desperately try to surpass." She then averted her eyes to the door.

"I am heading off now, thank you and, have a good night."

After that night you could say the house was full of argument, Endevor's selfish desire in trying to surpass the number one hero in Japan led him to this messed up way of thinking.

He thought combining the now two quirk his son have with (y/n)s magical fantasty-like powers, he'd have a grand baby that has a powerful enough quirk to beat him.

What was he thinking anyway...?

.
.
.
.

"Ugh.. " a raspy voice groaned lowly, The ashy Pomeranian blonde hands were currently on top of a metalic cart, He was picking out vegetables holding a list of the items his mom had told him to buy.

As he was walking and looking into the list, his cart accidentally bump onto someone, his eyes focused shifted to the person he accidentally bumped, one of his eye brows were raised up, He remember that (h/c) colored hair, that long ear and that clothing, was she seriously wearing the same outfit? What a cheapskate.

The elf eyes squinted a bit with irritation, she then looked at the person who bumped onto her, "oh.. Your, katsuki bakugo?" She pointed out, the male scoffed.

"Why do you need to know that? Weirdo." He remarked as he grabbed a cabbage on an isle that had a cooler underneath it, he then was about to grab another item only to be grabbed by the elf also.

"I'd appreciate if you lend me that instead." She stated as she gripped onto the item, Bakugo looked towards the elf girl his eyes twitching as he had his angry smile again.

"Who are you to tell me what to do huh?" He asked with bitterness and saltyness on his tone attitude the item was something random that author is unsure what to put since she doesn't know what vegetables usually get sold out in markets since she never goes outside.

The elf shrugged, "help out people in need?" She tried snatching the item from his grasp.

"Your poor? Explains why you wear the same outfit." Bakugo sneered back with an obvious mocking tone as he grabbed the item again.

"Atleast I don't look like someone who would name their hero name Great Explosion Murder God: Dynamight." She replied back snatching the item away from bakugo for real this time

The blonde had a weirded out confused look, his eyebrows pulled down his nose wrinkled as his eyes twitched slightly, his lips pulled up, "that's so fuckin' specific for what?"

"You look like someone who's ready to murder someone anytime, I'm sure when your about to save someone they'll think your some kind of villain." The elf remarked, bakugo tched as he reached out to snatch the item.

Though she had reacted faster and took a step back, "give me that long ears!" Bakugo tumbled forward and immediately regain his composure and tried to grab it again.

"No." She replied with a blank face, though since bakugo was taller she knew she can't stay like this, As he regained his composure the elf immediately dashed forward making her escape.

Bakugo was caught off guard by how fast she moved, he turned his back and ran forward too, (y/n) turned to her left dashing into an isle full off food as bakugo chased her down, it was the only last item in that shelf, he didn't wanna hear his mom scold him for giving up so easily.

"Just gimme that damn-" bakugo was beginning to loose his patience as he played tag with the elf who didn't seem to be backing down any sooner, (y/n) made a risky move and turned her back, dashing past bakugo, his Vermillion eyes widened as she went pass by them.

"What a dirty trick!" He yelled as he had his usual maniac facial expression as he chased the elf down, the employees on that market seemed to tired to stop the two people.

"A trick is a trick." The elf replied, As she was in the end of an isle she was about to turn and do another dash backward, though she seemed to forget humans adapt fast, as she did her move again, bakugo was already prepared to grab her.

He grabbed her collar pulling her into him, "you think I wouldn't catch up huh long ears?!" He spoke with an irritated grin as the elf just got held by her collar.

"I'm still not giving it away." She spoke as she held her arms back to prevent him grabbing it, The boy tsked.

"I'll just blow you up till' you give me that." He smiled darkly at the unfazed elf.

"Please no usage of explosive quirk inside the market." An employee intruppted, "just share that goddamn thing and leave already."

"Shutup!" Bakugo hissed.

.
.
.
.

At the end somehow, (y/n) manage to convince bakugo to split it into half but they need to go back to his house since it needed a knife and they aren't Risking to accidentally blow the item with their quirk.

The walk was oddly quiet, bakugo himself felt so out of character right now, If it were to be anyone he'd oblirate them right now, perhaps it's because the elf didn't try to tease or bother him through out their walk.

She simply nodded as he lashed out on her, it tired him either way, cursing at a statue.

"So..GreatExplosionMurderGodDynamight, bakugo where is your house?" (Y/n) asked with a blank face as she herself was carrying some groceries that's inside her briefcase that somehow fit in, the male beside her scoffed, he thought too fast.

"I said stop callin' me that!"

"Ok, GreatExplosionMurderGodDynamight, bakugo."

Bakugo just let out a frustrated sigh, "shouldn't be far." Is all he said ad they walk with silence, the Lacy grey-edged clouds rolled in over the blue sky, their color making the ground beneath them just slightly darker.

The two teen walked calmly, it was so unlike bakugo but he's too tired to be explosive currently, he'll just enjoy the peace hes given the chance to have right now without being teased whatsoever, except when she said.. GreatExplosionMurderGodDynamight, bakugo.

He gets irritated hearing that.

As they walked, (y/n)'s hand touch her mouth, covering it up as she let out a stifled feigned yawn of boredom, water formed at the edge of her eye as she unintentionally closed it slightly.

As she walked she didn't seem to notice the pole right in front of her the moment she opened her eyes she was already about to crash into it, only to be pulled by the Pomeranian, "careful long ears." He scoffed.

"Since you made me touch your disgusting cheap cloth-" he paused then flicked her forehead without any hesitation making the elf girl baffled as she tumbled back, "that's what you get."

The elf glared back, She immediately did an ultimatum move by kicking his pants, Causing the male to yelp in pain as he held his pants, a tear dropped from his eye staining his cheeks due to the hard kick.

"I overdid, did i?"

"Yes you motherfucker!" He whisper yelled, he held back the pain he felt down there his leg trembled a bit, "what a dirty trick.. Damn bastard."

"A trick is a trick, cmon let's get going, I'm hungry." The elf shrugged as she pointed her staff slightly to him, using her telekenisis power to carry the male whom is in pain, "I never knew my kick was that strong."

"Were you trying to end my bloodline or something?!" He hissed at the elf.

"I guess, imagine if there's more people like you out there." She remarked as she, "just lead the way while I carry you."

The peaceful walk was now full of bakugo's angry yell, the people around them would probably mistaken bakugo for some kind of rabies patient, since the elf beside him was so calm in comparison.

After a while they finally arrived at the destination, (y/n) had a blank face on her as she looked up to the big house, "he's wealthy." She thought, then she glanced over to the Pomeranian beside her who had a glare on his face.

"Put me down, long ear!" He demanded, The elf nodded and put him down gently on his feet once more, He stomped his way into the cremed colored house, the ceiling was green, it looked fairly nice, not overwhelming.

(Y/n) followed closely behind him, "you're not gonna like, kidnap me right?"

"Why the fuck do I need to kidnap a broke bitch like you?" Bakugo snapped his hands gripping onto the plastic bag that was about to break.

"Ok good to know."

He opened the door slowly, "I'm home!" He yelled he held the door out for the female, Slamming it as soon as she step foot inside his house, "just don't do anything dumb. "

She shrugged, "I didn't intend to do that, let's just cut it and I'll leave." (Y/n) said as bakugo huffed, he walked over to his kitchen his mom waiting there quietly, he looked exactly like a copy of his mother.

"Katsuki final.. Who is that?" The woman asked, her vermilion colored eyes shifted towards the elf beside his son who just walked passed by his mother as he pulled out the item out.

She inspected the petite (h/c) haired elf, Her vermilion colored eyes going up and down before realization struck her cold, her eyelids was wide open as a hand reached out to cover her wide open mouth.

"You're.. " she stood up, "you're (y/n)?!" She walked over to the girl as she held her hand, "oh my goodness, I thought you were dead or something?!" Her confused and perplexed expression turned into one of admiration.

The elf was taken slightly aback, bakugo looked behind him, raising his eye brow, "do you recognize me?" She tilted her head to the side.

"Oh please, of course I do! My 18 old self would've been begging for your autograph!" Her eyes beemed with excitement, "why are you here exactly? Do you know my son? Are you his friend?"

"Stop with the question old hag!" Bakugo yelled from the kitchen, The mother of bakugo snapped her neck towards him, his eyebrow curved down as her veins was visible.

"Shut up katsuki!" He yelled back, she then looked at (y/n) who was standing there like a confused dog, the woman's angry face change as her lips turned up, "cmon, come in think this as your own home!"

"Ah— I'm just trying to—"

.
.
.
.

(Y/n)'s eyes looked out of the grey sky as the rain poured hard onto the ground, Anything outside his fence were out her eye's reach, She turned her back to the ashy blonde who's on his bed minding his own business.

How did she end up here again..?

Mitsuki or you could call bakugo's mother had insisted that she should stay for a bit to eat the food she was about to cook for her husband and kid, at first
(y/n) declined and declined but mitsuki was persistent.

(Y/n) chewed onto the steak bakugo's mom had cooked, her eyes closed as she savored the meat flavor inside her tongue, The ashy blonde woman waited with anticipation as she examined the elf's expression in front of her.

"It's delicious." She commented quietly, mitsuki's eye lit up, bakugo just muttered something underneath his breath out of annoyance, He didn't seem very pleasant seeing his mom act around (y/n).

He found it annoying since she's acting like that girl is her actual child. What a nuisance.

Though (y/n) noticed the raindrops falling from the sky her eyes blinked at the sight, "it's raining I better get goi—"
Suddenly the rain turned harsher than intended, covering everything in its range.

She sighed, just when she wanted to leave the sky decided to pour rain than it's supposed to.

(Y/n) was sitting on the ground her back laying against bakugo's bedframe, Beside her was tea and using her telekenisis she was holding a hot chips, Apparently bakugo likes spicy food so when she pulled that out obviously he'll demand for her to give some of it to him.

Whatever, GreatExplosionMurderGodDynamight, bakugo.

Bakugo took another chip from inside the plastic back, consuming it as it made a crunch noise when he bit into it, his Vermillion eyes then glanced over to the elf who was reading a book with a language he couldn't understand.

There was multiple books beside her too it all looked ancient, "what book are you reading, nerd?" He asked with a judgmental look, he putted his phone down as his head peeped into the book.

"I'm trying to translate an old book.." She put the book aside as she grabbed another.

"How the hell do you even do that.." Bakugo mumbled as he rolled back into his bed grabbing  more chips from the bag, the elf simply shrug.

"You just do it I guess." She answered, Reading through the other book then back to the original repeating the same steps over and over before she flipped through the pages.

Bakugo didn't answer as he was busy on his phone while stealing the elf's chips that she hadn't even touched because she's to busy on her book, Bakugo would throw someone out if they went in to his room.

But since the elf was someone his mom used to idolize back then he had no choice, though her presence wasn't much of a disturbance, he'd honestly would be happier if she left the room but keep the chips in.

Bakugo could still feel that slight pain underneath his pants, he wanted to do a smack down on the elf because of that, that kick felt like the end of his life.

"So you're an obsessed all might fanboy too?" She suddenly asked bakugo was caught off guard by the sudden question, to be fair he had a couple all might merchandise and figure with posters too.

He had hoped she didn't notice, bakugo wasn't dumb, he knew she did, but he had hoped she wouldn't bring it up.

The boy sat up, "shut up! It's none of your business woman!" He pointed his index fingers towards her whilst yelling, The elf looked back at him as she sighed.

"I'm just asking." The girl then looked back to the papers she was reading, it was scattered on the ground, bakugo peeked slightly again to the book, his eyes inspecting the foreign language thats in front of him.

"How the fuck?"

.
.
.
.

Bakugo and yn

♡ means flashback! And I'm fully aware bakugo would actually explode yn buuuuttt since this is a fluff fanfic I wanna try to do a more unique dynamic between the two, tommorow would be the first day in UA and possibly..... The Izuku vs katsuki episode thing.

Around 4/5k words or less.

There will be a few changes so, I hoppe u guys don't mind.

Btw this book is like the book I genuinely put my soul and heart into, unlike my other one, you can say I have a favorite, but still I put my heart blood sweat and blood to both books, except I just favor this more😔.

That is all from me
Goodbye.
29 December 2023

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290K 11.5K 28
๊—ƒ ๐ฌ. ๐ญ๐จ๐๐จ๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ข ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐: ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐: ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ/๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ !๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ! ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฅ...
1.5K 34 19
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ Here โž โ”€โ”€โ”€ โThank youโž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡// a girl meets one of her childhood friend near the park they first met. Then new friendships bloom int...
60.7K 2.2K 14
๐—ฎ ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ. ๐—ฎ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐˜†. angst. lowercase. โ‚€โ‚ˆโ‚‹โ‚‚โ‚„โ‚‹โ‚‚โ‚€โ‚‚โ‚ โ‚œโ‚’ โ‚โ‚€โ‚‹โ‚‚โ‚„โ‚‹โ‚‚โ‚€โ‚‚โ‚
215K 7.7K 42
๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ. ๐˜Œ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜”๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ณ. ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๏ฟฝ...