Let There Be Light

By CarnivalCarnage

**Simon "Ghost" Riley x You (Female named Harley)** You're a private military contractor who has been looking... More

Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Fin

Chapter Thirty Six

300 13 0
By CarnivalCarnage

Your head was pounding when you woke up and felt like it weighed like a ton of bricks. Your vision was blurred as you fluttered your eyes to focus them. A screeching sound radiated through your head and you immediately brought your hands up to cover your ears. The sound making it seem like your head was splitting. Nausea overcame you again - thanks to the migraine you had.

Konig's tall frame entered in the room as he quietly shut the door behind him the best that he could. "Did I wake you Leibling?" He asks in his thick German accent. You hated him. You hated what he did to your family and you hated what he had done to you - destroy everything. Your stomach turned as he took slow steps towards you.

You laid there on a cot that was against the wall - one pillow and a thin grey blanket. Panic started to set in when you realized that you were no longer in your gear that you had on before. You had changed - better yet, someone had changed you. Konig took note of the expression on your face from the realization settling in, "Something the matter Leibling?" He asks you; the tone of his voice dangerous.

You swallowed hard as you tried to scoot back in the cot against the wall, hoping that you could become one with the cold stone that's supported the room you were in. "Who changed me?" You ask out right. Your tone cold, but deep down you were scared. This man was a fucking monstrosity, and here you were again knowing your limitations.

Konig let out a small hum right before he answered you, "I did." It was a simple answer, but an answer that made your stomach turn. Luckily, you didn't wake up sore or felt like you had been touched or voilated - thankfully.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to take advantage of you," he says. You close your eyes as a breath of relief escapes you, "Not while you're asleep." Your body stiffens at his words. Konig is now standing in front of your cot - bending down and hovering over your small frame. Both of his hands on either side of your face against the wall for his support. "I want to hear your screams Liebling. I want to feel you submit to me as I devour your body."

You swallow hard and bring your piercing green eyes to his, "I will never submit to you. You're just a coward behind that mask," you say as you strike a nerve. You watch as his arms tense from your remark, but you couldn't help yourself, you always had to let your mouth lead the way, "Or should I say, a fucking shirt."

In one swift motion, Konig removed one of his hands from the wall and grabbed your throat - your head hitting the wall from the force. A small whimper escaped your lips, "Mmm, good," he praises as he brings his mask closer to your face. "You sure do talk a lot for someone who can't seem to say much when they are in situations like this."

You let out a snort and snap a comeback the best you could, "Kind of hard to say something when you're crushing my windpipe dumbass." You were pressing your luck, but you wanted to push his buttons just to see how far you could push him. To see how much patience he had before he snapped. It could be a dangerous thing, but mind manipulation could also be the thing that saves your life.

Konig applied more pressure on your throat as your hands clung to his wrist to alleviate the pressure. Once again, that tight feeling in your head came back from lack of oxygen. "I think you enjoy this Leibling," he taunts looking you in your eyes, "Maybe that's why you try to get under my skin so I can punish you for it." If it was Simon Riley, absolutely - not this fucker who gave the orders to execute your parents.

"Fuck you," you manage to say out. You watch as his eyes change from lust to straight hunger.

"I plan on it Harley." The way he said your name made chills form across your body. "Soon." that one word, made you shudder. You had to find his weakness before he trapped you under him. Your mind was wandering back into that dark place that made you feel helpless, but you were fighting with everything in you to stay strong and remind yourself just who the fuck you were - and it was mentally exhausting.

A little red blinking light caught your attention out of the corner of your eye. You try to turn your head slightly, but Konig held you tightly in place against the wall. "Curious little one?" You hate his voice. You hated his touch and most of all, you hated him. Before you could come back with a smart ass comment, Konig beat you to it, "Now we can't keep them waiting," he taunts.

'Keep them waiting'??

Konig removes you from the wall and slams your body back down onto the cot - his massive frame enveloping you. You remove your hands from his wrists and bring them to his neck to try and choke him. A small chuckle came from the giant man as he was able to grab both of your wrist in his hand and pin them above your head. His weight evenly distributed between the hand holding your wrists and the one around your throat.

"I wonder how upset your boyfriend will be once he sees how your body submits to me?" Konig asks you dangerously.

Your body stiffens at his question, but a sense of relief swept through you indicating that Ghost wasn't dead.

"Which one was it again? Ghost or his friend they call Soap?" Konig let out a small laugh once he seen the expression on your face. "What? Didn't think we knew?" He says as he brings his face close to yours, "We've been watching you all for a while," he pauses, "Trying to find the perfect opportunity to get you."

Your stomach turned at his words. You were right, it was all a set up. Nausea coarsed through you again as you try to remove yourself from Konigs grasp.

"I-I'm going to throw up," you tell him lowly. Your body lunges forward as he removes his hands off you. You lean over the side of the cot and start dry heaving - trying to get whatever was in your stomach out. The migraine you still had didn't help either, and you knew that was probably the culprit to your nausea.

You took deep breaths as you tried to regain some sort of composure. Whatever this shit that was upsetting your stomach and making you sick was getting old and annoying. You jump at the touch of Konigs big hand on your back. You felt disgusted. Every part of you want to shower and scrub the living hell out of your skin.

"Throwing up. No fever and no signs of an infection or cold," Konig said out loud, but it came out more like a question. You laid there on your side, frozen and not wanting to move - his hand still on your back like a weight holding a piece of paper down. "Hmmm." He grabs you by your shoulder and pulls you so you are on your back again staring at his green eyes.

He brings his fingers to the side of your neck - checking your pulse. You freeze not wanting to move, knowing this man could snap your neck at any given moment. He trails his fingers down your throat and stopping at your sternum between your breasts. Your breath hitched from his unknown movements and unknown intentions.

Konig grabs one of your breasts and your hands immeidalty fly to his face. He catches your hands and pins them above your head yet again. You try to wiggle out of his grasp, only realizing you were arching your back and giving him a better angle at touching you. He trails his hand down to your stomach and pushes lightly.

"Ow! Stop!," you yell at him. Nausea hits you again as tight pressure hits your stomach.

Konig clicked his tongue before sitting up and removing both of his hands off you, "Tsk tsk tsk Leibling." You lay there on high alert as Konig sits back on his knees between your legs, arms crossed. You look up at him with a confused look on your face, not knowing what in the fuck he meant and why his demeanor changed.

"What?" You ask him with a sharp tone. You couldn't see his face, but seeing how his eyes were slightly squinted, you could tell he was smiling.

Konig uncrosses his arms as he positions himself over you again. This time, you don't try to stop him - you just lay there. Your body and mind tired of fighting a losing battle. "You don't know," he says inches away from your face.

"Don't know what?" You ask as you furrow your brows. You watch as his eyes go from yours, back to your stomach and then meeting your eyes again. You still lay there under him confused at the message he was trying to send. Your mind thought maybe you had something on your shirt or shit, did you start your period and it was coming through.

Period.

Your eyes start scanning everything around you fast while you tried to think of when you had your period last. Nothing. Nothing came to mind. You swallowed hard when the realization of the nausea and sickness and why it was hitting you at random.

Tears stung your eyes once again, but this time you didn't know if it was from happiness or sorrow. You had too many emotions going through you at the moment. Your watery eyes drifted back to Konigs as your green eyes met his.

"Pl-please don't hurt me," you say to him in a faint whisper.

Konig chuckled before getting closer to your face, "Not while you're with child Liebling," he pauses. "But I promise I will make you feel good."

You swallow hard as the tears ran down the side of your face and onto the cot you were laying on. Now you really had a reason to get the fuck out of here - you just had to play it smart. It wasn't about you anymore, but about the tiny human you had growing inside you now.

You felt Konig get off you as you stared at the ceiling. You didn't move, but you could hear him getting further away from you. The door screeched again as he opened it and you nearly jumped out of your skin when he slammed it shut. You were left in this quiet room, but your thoughts were too loud.

You placed your hand on your stomach and thought of the many ways you would escape this place, tell Ghost he was going to be a father and the names you both will pick out together.

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can take their place.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 1.3K 13
One shots about all the COD guys! More info about requests in the first chapter. (Yes I know Keegan and König aren't part of 141, and no I do not car...
223K 3.9K 64
Ghost x fem reader (contains smut) Lieutenant y/n l/n graduated top of her branch in the military and because of that and also the fact that 141 has...
11.4K 174 7
The 141 team have chosen to stay at your workplace for some much needed rest; and have hand picked you as their housekeeper. Your boss couldn't have...
69.3K 1.6K 42
A promising 26-year-old Female recruit is transferred from her old base to join Taskforce 141. After losing her lover as he was KIA she has PTSD, lea...