๐†๐€๐๐† ๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„โ„ข

By 2REAL2PRETTY

โ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™๐™ค๐™ข๐™ž๐™š๐™จ, ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ข๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฅ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™–๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ. ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ž ๐™จ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ... More

ยฉ๏ธยฎ๏ธ
โ„ข
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T T E E N
N I N E TE E N
T W E N T Y

F I F T E EN

2.2K 127 190
By 2REAL2PRETTY

sangonekraxh 2h

yohoeluvsy 50m

tmutaymorr 45m

"igh BOW! here's what i got." nija walked into the kitchen where all four of us stood in the kitchen ready to play some drunk uno.

it was me, san, keedo, and his hoe. ian know the bitch.

we was still waiting on symere, he has yet to get here. ion know what the hell he running late fo' this for him and them lil ass dreads.

"so i got some luna, taylor port, anddddd..." she started before pulling the last of the bottle out.

it was that mexcian shit. 'esponol - tequila blanco'

"OH HELL NO!" keedo slapped his hand on the counter.

that shit was hella dramatic for nun.

"you tryna kill us girl?"

"i mean..that was the point but hey." she shrugged. "we all gotta take a shot NOW!"

"fuck you think you is?" hassan asked looking at her. "host?"

she mugged him handing him a plastic red cup. "take a fuckin shot before i knock the fuck outta you."

"yes ma'am." he quickly nodded. "po' me up."

we all heard the front door open causing me to furrow my eyebrows walking towards the living room to see who just walked in.

my face lit up. "MY BANGBRO SY!" i excitedly spoke before my face turned a bit looking at the girl next to him.

she had a few features of him.

this gotta be one of his sisters.

"who this is?" i asked sizing her a bit.

"this my sister siani." he responded walking up to dap me.

hearing footsteps behind me ah'nija came to hug symere. "hey sy."

"wassup, wasgood yall." he spoke to the others going over to dap san and keedo as i watched nija go over to hug his sister siani.

she caught my eye a lil too much.

and ion like it.

"omg heyyy, i haven't seen you in so longgg."

i watched as she smiled, she had pretty white straight teeth. "literallyyy!!"

"fuck you staring so hard for?" i felt a pluck hit my neck causing me to swiftly turn to look at keedo.

"do it again bitch." i mugged.

"hey taymor." the soft voice spoke catching my attention.

i turned to look and she waved walking passed me and into the kitchen along with everybody else.

i checked her figure out before my eyes trailed down to her ass.

"tay! bring yo skimpy ass!!" i heard nija say knocking me out the daze.

i smacked my lips joining them as she continued to pass out cups.

"okay, everybody take a shot. which one we opening first?"

"can we start off wit sum slight?" keedo hoe spoke making a face at the bottles.

"shit, ain't none of these slight. any of these bottles could have us fucked up by tonight." symere said grabbing the taylor port. "we could start this off tho." he pointed the bottle out to everyone.

"tap the bottle."

after everybody tapped and nija tapped it last, he opened it pouring some in her mouth before pouring everybody a shot in we all threw our cups back at the count of 3.

my face tuned tasting the strong wined flavored liquor hit my tastebuds.

"goddamn." my face tightened.

"this ain't nun!" nija said taking the bottle pouring more. "san go get the speaker."

as told he left the kitchen and we all made our way to the living room.

we all circled around the coffee table sitting the cards down as san came back connecting his phone to the speaker playing whatever he shuffled.

"DRAW FUCKIN 8 NIGGA!" san spoke dropping two of his draw 2's on keedo as i fell out laughing.

sy dropped a draw 2 on nija, then nija dropped a draw 2 on san and san dropped two draw 2's on keedo.

i fell out laughing feeling the room move. i was drunk as fuck.

it ain't take us long to down that taylor port so we was half down onnat luna but some of them was pouring that tequila shit.

"fuck that, y'all on my dick but this nigga tay just had like 7 fuckin cards!" he yelled causing my laugh to stop and look at him.

"what bitch!?"

"how the fuck you got 3 cards? fuck is you doing sticking the cards up yo ass nigga?" he asked throwing his cards on the table. "y'all mfs cheating. fuck this!"

"womp womp bitch shut up." san told him downing another cup. "it's yo turn nigga." he pointed at me.

my head was starting to spin. "hell nah i can't play nomoe."

"man y'all niggas tapping out?!" symere smacked his lips. "fuckin lightweights."

"my bad ian no fuckin alcoholic ugly ass nigga." i told him standing up from the floor and plopping on the couch next to siani.

"ou we should play charades." keedo hoe suggested.

"bet." nija stood up walking over to the middle of the living room.

she stood there like she was thinking before she did a gun with her hands, pointed to her head and faked shot it before falling onto the floor.

"the fuck?" san said looking at her. "fuck is that?"

she did it again before pointing at me and did it again.

"girl what?" i made a face before she rolled her eyes doing it again.

"AYOOOOOO!" san stood up before bursting into a fit of laughter. "brooo y'all don't get it?"

we all looked at hassan confusingly.

that last hint she did made my eyes slowly fall into shock when she put the number 7 up with her hands.

"ohhhhh shitttttt." symere covered his mouth.

i mugged them trying not to laugh. that's actually some fucked up shit ian gone lie.

"i'm confused." keedo spoke. "niggas got inside jokes and shit, y'all corny as hell." he said as he stood up.

after the four of us shared a laugh my eyes trailed over to siani.

"wassup." i spoke catching her attention as she turned looking at me.

she did a slight smile, i could tell she was a lil drunk. "wassup." she greeted back.

"fuck you doin round here? youon even fuck with my bangbro like that." i asked jokingly.

she smacked her lips before playfully rolling her eyes. "why would i not fuck with my brother?"

i shrugged chuckling a bit. "and i live with my dad, we stay further away from here. i can't get up everyday and come see him."

"plus i got other shit going on too." she added.

i put my hands up in surrender. "igh ma you got that." i told her nodding. "fuck i thought." i said as she laughed.

"i wasn't being rude or anything, i was just speaking real shit, if i had time to come see my brother i would."

i nodded understanding. "i fuck wit that, ian knockin it."

she nodded. "yeah..but ill probably start looking for a lil apartment down here when i get my lil shit together."

she talkative, good communication.

"come wimmie to the kitchen they too loud." i stood up watching as she slightly looked over at symere who wasn't paying attention and stood up making me chuckle.

"scary." i told her grabbing ahold of her hand as we made our way into the kitchen.

"who scary?"

"you nigga." i laughed.

"scary how?"

letting her hand go i grabbed the almost empty bottle of luna and poured a lil shot into my cup before holding it out to her. "you want the rest of this?"

she shook her head no. "not really, i'm already a lil tipsy and gotta be up to head home tomorrow."

"you leaving already?"

"yeah i was just here to come see my mama at the hospital with my sisters."

i nodded taking a sip from my cup. "yeah sy was telling us bout that, where ya other sisters?"

"they're back at symere mamas house with bink, she's coming back with us."

"oh igh oh igh. how she doing? y'all mama."

she sighed unsure. "good.."

"cheers to mama." i raised my cup before finishing it off.

i'm drunk as shit.

she laughed. "boy."

"but nah doe, tell me bout that apartment."

"ah yeah, i think i wanna finally come stay back down here when i move outta my dads."

i looked at her taking in her features as she kept on.

i want this one.

"AYE YALL!" i heard keedo say from the living room causing her to stop talking. "FUCK YALL DOIN!? WE PLAYIN!!"

i smacked my lips. "ITS MFN FAMILY TIME!! LETS GO!!" he told us.

she laughed as i shook my head letting her walk out before me and we entered the living room again.

san stood up.

"the hell his dumbass finna do?" sy asked as we all waited for him.

he put up 4 fingers before pointing to the room.

"us?" nija asked and he nodded. "okay that's one hint."

he put two of his fingers down only being left with two fingers still up.

he then pointed back at us again.

"um.." siani mumbled. "what?"

he put a heart up with his hands before humping the air.

"bro what?" keedo laughed. "somebody get this dumbass out the game."

he continued to do it again while everybody tried guessing.

i won't guessing shit. shi, i'm drunk.

san added a lil more hint before the whole room heard a loud gasp from keedo. "YOU AND NIJA FUCKIN? OH MY GOD i KNEW IT BRU!!" he fell to his knees.

"nigga i told you!"

"WHAT!?" everybody spoke before the room grew silent.

san stood there dumbly before slowly nodding.

"BRU HUH?" symere spoke looking between the two.

i was too drunk to process this shit.

my dumbass fell out.

"tay you good bru?" i slightly opened my eyes seeing keedo standing over me while siani sat next to me with a waterbottle.

i mugged him before sitting up. "get the fuck out my face." i took the water from siani drinking it. "thank you."

finishing i looked around and it was silent.

everyone was just sitting in the living room quiet.

"igh he up. let's talk." sy spoke. "cause sum ain't adding up, the fuck you mean y'all fuckin?"

fuck. that shit won't no dream?? oh this some shit here.

it's always SOMETHING.

"man hol up." i held my hand standing up. "i'm tryna wrap my head round this shit, how long this been going?"

everyone in the living room sat waiting for answers as nija sat quietly not saying a word and san sat next to her doing the same.

"speak bro what the fuck? this shit already feel weird as it is." symere spoke.

"awhile." san mumbled making nija give him a slight look.

"awhile? and y'all ain't tell us??"

keedo hoe stood up. "i'm just gonna go.." she grabbed her purse before keedo spoke.

"wait!" he stopped her. "i'm still getting some pussy?"

she rolled her eyes. "keedo you're drunk. bye."

he smacked his lips watching her leave.

"hello! answer the question." symere told them.

"yeah y'all better say sum, cause this shit crazy." keedo added on. "i was shocked my damn self when he told me."

i looked at him with a face. "nigga you knew?"

i turned back to look at them but nija face was genuinely confused looking at keedo. "y'all ain't tell us but y'all told this nigga?"

"what!?" nija finally spoke. "i ain't tell him shit."

"i told him earlier today.." san said looking down. "and i wanted to tell y'all..but nija ain't want to."

"why?" symere asked. "bro what happened to not keeping secrets and keeping shit real?? y'all forgot about that?"

"arguing and fighting with mfs bout this same topic and whole time y'all fuckin each other making us look dumb."

i nodded in agreement. "i mean shit..." i looked between them. "i ain't mad about it. fuck it, that's y'all. live ya life, but y'all still shoulda said sum at least."

symere agreed. "i'm sayin, tuh. i been knew y'all had some shit going on from the last party nija got drunk at. tay ain't wanna believe it." he explained before looking at me. "i told you nigga."

"but it's the principal of the shit. y'all deadass wrong." he told them.

"i know." nija nodded. "and i'm sorry, it probably woulda been talked about sooner because hassan did wanted to say something but i told him not to." she fiddled with her fingers as her eyes got teary.

she drunk and bout to start that crying shit, ian got time.

"why tho?"

"firstly, y'all would be mad from how long we've kept it from yall." she started. "and i felt like us dating would make a huge change in our friendship. and we came so long, i don't want nothing breaking us apart." she explained as her tears fell.

"understandable." symere nodded. "stop crying, but whatchu mean breaking us apart?"

she shrugged wiping her face. "i don't know, i'm just scared if us dating would change our whole friendship and one wrong slip up.."

i cut her off. "we been standing strong for as long as i can remember with this group. can't nun break us apart girl, you better know that." i told her. "and we ain't gone let nun like that happen neither."

keedo started clapping making siani laugh. "i love this shit yo."

"nigga shut up." san looked at him. "we coo now?"

"hell yeah." sy responded.

i looked between them. "do y'all really like each other?"

san nodded before looking at ah'nija for a response.

"yes."

"well shit." i threw my hands up in defense. "so be it."

"igh now that that's over, i gotta question." symere looked at them with a face. "the day we came round here was y'all fuckin?"

"boy when!?" nija snapped her neck his way.

"you know what the hell we talkin bout." i looked at her. "don't a-act dumb." i burped. "when y'all was taking forever to open the doo-"

"oh, hell yeah." hassan answered before i could finish causing me to start gagging.

"oh hell no.."

symere only shook his head. "man i can't even really be shocked bout this shit. i've knew it all along. y'all won't fooling no damn body."

i covered my mouth holding my stomach. "f-fuck that, nigga i'm finna be sick.."

ah'nija smacked her lips looking at me with a glare. "taymor you doing too fuckin much."

"fuck that." i waved her off. "i will never step foot in this bitch again, on keedo hoe track showing ass wig bru."

the whole room fell into laughter but i was dead ass.

i looked at siani watching as she laughed the hardest. "igh now it ain't that funny."

"speaking of, whatchu doing here?" hassan looked at her. "symere said he dont like y'all."

"yall?" she looked at them making symere smack his lips.

"yeah, you and yo sisters and shi."

"oh is that so.." she crossed he arms looking at him.

symere only started shaking his head. "you know he lying."

"well i don't know about y'all, but i'm hitting the bed." nija said standing up.

"yeah you do that." i mugged her watching as walk upstairs. "go to sleep and think about what the fuck you did to me."

she stuck her middle finger up disappearing from the stairs indicating she just went into the room.

"ion even wanna sit down. i'm goin home!"

"nigga shut up." keedo spoke grabbing his keys.

after drunkly trying to get everything up, throwing the empty bottles and cups away i made my way up the stairs.

"they gone!?" i heard nija say as i finally got up to the last step up and opened the door.

"yea- oh?" i looked as her bottoms was off and she was already in the process of undoing her bra.

"you gone stand there or you gone help me?" she looked back giving me a sly smirk.

shiddd.

i walked over helping her out before taking the bra off myself as she turned to me. "how you feel now that i'm yours?"

she was definitely drunk.

her hands trailed down to my waist line and pulled my shirt over my head. her hands started feeling up on my chest.

"you been mine." i told her. "you was just playing." i grabbed her by the hands holding onto both of her wrists.

i pulled her over by the wall making sure i was pressed up against her.

"really?" she asked. "show me."

i'm feeling pretty munchy i fear.

letting her hands go i got down on my knees before pulling her leg up onto my shoulder and doing the same with the next one.

without hesitation i licked over her clit feeling her shit already drenching onto my tongue.

i spread her lips apart and begin swirling my tongue around sucking up every cum that dripped.

her legs started to tighten around me and her hands gripped my hair.

i slowly swirled my tongue looking up at her before taking my finger and pumping it in and out swiftly.

i watched as her face formed an 'o' rolling her eyes back as she tried to look me back in the eyes.

"you like that mama?" i asked continuing to suck onto her pussy knowing the vibrations of my voice was gone turn her on more.

"fuck..yes.." she tried getting out.

i did it faster feeling her legs were starting to remove from me causing me to grab ahold onto both of her legs and lock them in around my arms. "where you goin?"

i started to tongue fuck her swirling my tongue all through her walls. i repeatedly licked from her pussy and up to her clit feeling the movement of her legs shaking.

"FUCKKK."

"you finna cum?"

"YESSS OH MY GOD." she begin face fucking me as her hips rocked back and forth onto my mouth. "right thereee right there."

"hol on ma hold it." i stopped, picking her up i held her with one hand as i undid my pants and taking my dick out.

aligning my dick into her entrance i slid into her as she hissed and i looked seeing her body jerk up. "slow down it's too big.."

"i'm sorry." i took it out and looked her in the face. "like this?" i let the tip slowly and yet gently slide in and she nodded wrapping her arms tightly around my neck.

i let the rest of me go deeper inside her. she came closer to my face that was soaked from her cum and stuck her tongue into my mouth kissing me.

pulling away she went whispering into my ear. "fuck me."

my arms were under her legs for better hold as i leaned her up against the wall and begin pounding her.

the sound of our skin clapped together as i went and did every long stroke. "mmm.." she bit the bottom of her lip.

"i'm boutta c-cummm!!" i slid out before throwing her on the edge of the bed, landing on her back before grabbing ahold of her hips pulling her closer towards me.

i played with her pussy with one hand and taking the other to align my dick gently into her.

her legs begin to shake as she tried moving up to the bed.

"where you goin mama?" i chuckled bringing her back closer before stroking my dick in and out hearing the sounds of gushy wetness within every stroke.

i came closer towards her, feeling her arms wrap around my neck and i laid my head onto her chest sending slow deep strokes.

"fuck..right there....yesss." she moaned into my ear, i had her spot right there.

"pleaseee!! i'm boutta cummmm!!!"

i sat up a lil. "go head." i assured and begin pressing my hands onto the back of her thighs making her legs push back to her head and pounding her pussy and splashes of her cum splatter onto my lower stomach.

"fuck.." a moan slipped.

"you cumming?" she asked and i nodded still fuckin her.

she grabbed onto my dick taking it out before sitting up on her knees.

she sent a kiss to the tip and took her hand and stroked my shit.

she looked me in the eyes but my shits was too busy closing, it felt so good.

continuing she went up to kiss me again and the both of our tongues glided with each others.

i nutted right into the palm of her hand and she smiled.

-

WOAH NOW! i ate. don't care!

ik yall finally happy they tg fr now 😭

we gone move on from them, and ima make povs for taymor now.

i threw a gif in the sex scene so if youon see if no more most likely wattpad took it down like they do ALL my gifs 😂😂😂😂😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.1K 1.9K 12
"๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ." ๐๐Ž๐• ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐—•๐—ข๐—ข๐—ž ๐Ÿฎ ๐—ข๐—™ "๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—˜ ๐—ช๐—˜'๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ก๐—š"
537K 18.2K 39
"๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง. ๐›๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ...
86.1K 2.7K 60
แด€ษดแด… ษช๊œฐ สแดแดœ แดกแด€๊œฑษด'แด› ษชษด แด›สœแด‡แด แด›ส€แด‡ษดแด„สœแด‡๊œฑ สแดแดœ แดกแดษด'แด› ๊œฐแด‡แด‡สŸ แด›สœษช๊œฑ #1 in youngteen 1/7/2022 #1 in Urbanlit 02/18/2022 #1 contemporarylit 03/19/2022
124K 3.8K 36
' ๐ˆ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐“๐‡๐‘๐Ž๐”๐†๐‡ ๐„๐•๐„๐‘๐˜๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐€ ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„๐•๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐†'