Linked {Meliodas x Reader}

By Niya029

"๐ป๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘“ ๐‘Ž ๐‘š๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘™ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก'๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘™ ๐‘œ๐‘“๐‘“๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๏ผŽ" ๐‘†๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž... More

Chapter 1-Unfriendly Greeting
Chapter 2-Arrangements and Agreements
๐‘ƒ๐ฟ๐ธ๐ด๐‘†๐ธ ๐‘…๐ธ๐ด๐ทโ€ผ๏ธ
2.1- Romance and Hostility
2.2- I'd Die For You
Chapter 3-Mating Process
Chapter 3.1- Don't Let Me Go
Chapter 3.2- Trails and Tribulations
Chapter 3.3- Home is Where the Heart Is
Chapter 4-The Wedding Bells Have Rung
Chapter 5-The Night Our Souls Conjoined
Chapter 5.1-Less Than an Enemy
Chapter 6- The Future is Forever Changed
Chapter 7- The Sins United
Author's Note
Chapter 8- What Lies Ahead
Chapter 9- New Beginnings, Another Adventure
Chapter 10- Situation Arises
Chapter 11- Advancing Towards The End
Chapter 12- Obstacles

Chapter 6.1- Despicable Plan

297 18 61
By Niya029

+Demon King's Point of View+

I grumbled, looking at the view before me, my daughter-in-law, nearly succumbing to her injuries.

"It's fascinating how she didn't pass out! That's my Y/N for you!" A voice belonging to one of the two...well three peasants I brought along said.

"Indeed it is...did you expect her to survive?" The second voice asked.

I felt remorse for my daughter-in-law, but I couldn't say I didn't see something like this coming.

"No, I didn't expect it. Although she was strong physically, Meliodas got to the best of her emotions." I explained.

"Meliodas? Wha-" the first voice began before I cut them off.

"Meliodas had betrayed his marriage, and the Demon clan by running off with Elizabeth. Y/N here just happened to run up on him but it's been speculated. He murdered his two comrades before coming back to the castle last night. It's sad, the little one was carrying the heir of the royal family."

"She was pregnant?!" The first voice screeched, anger in his voice, "This is what I meant, Meliodas couldn't treat her right! I should've beat his ass at that lunch!"

"You would have lost, sparkle!" Said the third voice now, prompting the first voice to yell.

"Silence!" I grumbled and sighed, "She and the baby are still alive but I needed the assistance of the three of you. Hence I cannot leave the castle and especially with my eldest betrayal, I need you to go plant this woman's body somewhere on the outskirts of Britannia. Gowther, you are to erase any memories of her child at this moment." I hummed.

"Of course your highness," Gowther said, using his powers to manipulate the mind of my daughter-in-law.

"Uh that's cool and all, but if she and the baby are alive, how is she going to forget about her being pregnant." The first voice asked again.

'Getting real sick of him...never in over a thousand years of my life have I dealt with such an annoying being...' I thought before answering. "My power is the ruler. I can cast spells and curses as I wish too." I said focusing on Y/N. After some time, the child that was once in her wound was now in an amniotic sac floating in my hand.

I carefully held the child, my grandson, and simply vanished him from sight, saying nothing of it.

It'll be useful in due time.

"That's amazing!" The first voice screamed.

"Kinoki, don't you know what your inside voice is?" Gowther sneered, looking at the man in disgust.

Kinoki gave Gowther an annoyed look, "You don't know me so shut up."

I groaned, 'he's like a child. Just what the hell was I thinking...' I thought as I cleared my throat, picking up my daughter-in-law.

"You two are to take her into a rural part of Britannia and dispose of her there. Once you return, we'll prep for war. To lessen the chaos that's creeping on us, Gowther, you'll join a part of the Ten Commandments if things go well with you. The plan is to take stations around certain areas. You'll also alter the memory of those in the demon race and convince them that Y/N knew of Meliodas' plans and ran away to avoid punishment. I'm sure word will get back to Meliodas and he'll rush back here into our trap." I hummed as I gave my daughter-in-law to Kinoki so he could carry her.

"Do not disappoint me," I warned, walking away from the two.

Gowther's Point of View

The Demon King's plan wouldn't be successful.

I chuckled as I sat back in my wheelchair, a small smile on my face as I began to head towards a realm opening with my doll and Kinoki.

"I can't wait for this trip, I swear! If I had gotten my hands on Meliodas that one time! I would've had him dead!" He rambled on as we were close to the opening, "He hurt my sweet—ack!...Y/N..." he stammered at the end before beginning to fall forward.

Before Kinoki could fully fall with Y/N in his arms, a tall male figure came and grabbed her from his arms, letting him fall before standing by my side.

"Wilson, nice of you to join me. I was getting tired of that Kinoki kid." I laughed as I looked at him.

"So they can't find Meliodas bitch ass? After he vowed to not hurt my daughter?..." Wilson sucked his teeth as he looked down at his daughter, "speaking of the Kinoki kid, he'll be out for a minute. We better get going."

I hummed and rolled my wheelchair through the realm, my doll, and Wilson following behind me as I sighed, "he murdered two of his comrades and ran off with the Goddess princess, can you believe it?!" I laughed a bit until Wilson shot me a glare.

"Sorry Wil', you know I support you. We are childhood friends, I hate what happened to your daughter, I'm glad you got her quick enough."

"If her witch of a mother didn't sell her, this wouldn't have happened.." Wilson said, looking at his daughter with remorse.

"She's gotten strong, she even worked her way up to co-captain. Your nephew was there the entire time, but this isn't your fault Wilson..." I sighed, hesitating to say the next part, "She was pregnant, but the Demon King oddly preserved the baby. It's her second one, the first she didn't know she was expecting and she miscarried due to an attack by the Goddesses."

I watched Wilson's teeth clenched as we traveled along the land, into a dry, desert-like area. The place was windy and it looked like no one dared to travel here, perfect to keep Y/N. She'll be okay, that's for sure.

"I want revenge on him now, Gowther.." Wilson growled, his hair sparking into flames as he stared at his daughter with tears in his eyes. He may have not been the best dad for sure but he for damn sure loved his child.

"Wilson, in due time, we just have to prepare it properly. In the upcoming years, a holy war is going to begin based on the Demon King's need to get back in control of this war. The plan will escalate then. Unfortunately, I know for sure, that I'll be incarcerated at some point hence the Demon King will want me to join the Commandments but I cannot do that. My doll will be on standby for you at that moment. Your daughter will be well over four thousand years old by then." I sighed. "When that time comes, we'll meet up again to set something up many years after."

Wilson looked shocked at my words but understood where I was coming from, it was a waiting game. "Then, will she stay asleep till then? It'll be bad if she wakes up before that Holy War" He sighed.

"Of course, you know I have the abilities for that Wil'..." I say, performing a spell on Y/N. I could see her body relax for once as her father laid her down on the ground, kissing her head. "Dad loves you, my little flame. I'm proud of you." Wilson chuckled through tears brushing her H/C strands back that matched the ones at the ends of his hair.

With a final farewell from the both of us, we returned to the Demon Realm, altering Kinoki's memories as if he was there with me and Wilson went on his way before I returned to the castle with my idiot comrade.

Maybe he'll be useful in the future.

+Meliodas Point of View+

I chuckled as I had Elizabeth by my side, taking down my enemies, those of whom used to be my comrades.

I finally realized what side of the battle I was supposed to be on, and supposed to be with. I smiled at her, those golden eyes looking happily at me.

Something still didn't feel right.

Over these past months, I've felt like my soul has been begging me to return to something.

No.

Someone.

Someone back home at the castle, where all the demons were waiting for me, to ask about my betrayal of them.

But I couldn't remember who that person was for the life of me. It had only been a couple of weeks since then.

I remember when I and Elizabeth met up in that Golden Forest, that same day, something, no, someone called out to me.

'Meliodas...please don't leave me...' the voice said. It felt comforting and familiar, but why couldn't I put my finger on it right now?

Another hoard of demons came our way and I was quick to bombard them with attacks sending them backwards. They all looked angry, not that it was unusual, I was a traitor to the kingdom.

"Meliodas!! You and Y/N should perish!!" One of them screamed. "You should be ashamed! Y/N was by your side for everything!" Another growled.

'Y/N?...my..my wife? Wait a minute...What am I doing here? And with a goddess of all things! What's happening?' I felt a sharp pain in my shoulder upon the realization but didn't let it falter me as I cut down those in my way, although I had to ask.

'Where's Y/N?...'

"Where is she?! Where's my wife?!" I yelled, forgetting about Elizabeth or my motives at that moment. I hadn't noticed the disgusted look she had on her face, her stare burning into the back of my head.

I'm not sure why I had this sudden urge although my head told me I was with Elizabeth and I loved her. My hearts said another thing...

And that was Y/N.

The demon I was going against growled, looking at me disgusting, "You pig! She's gone! We don't know where or when! It's been some time since we saw her!..." they yelled, going to attack me as another pain wave shot through my shoulder.

Luckily, Elizabeth used her goddess powers to aid me, although I was still confused and distraught. I have a wife and love Elizabeth.

'Why am I here, I have to get home to my wife..!' I thought.

I need to leave.

"Eliza-" I started, doing my best to back away but before I acted out anything she planted her lips on me, her sweet scent invading my nose. My mind went blank, the thoughts and worries I had suddenly disappeared.

Then I couldn't even remember what I was so concerned about. Letting out a sigh, I looked at Elizabeth and smiled. "Thank you for saving me."

She smiled sweetly as she stared at me, "of course!~"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
4,300+ Years Later, The First Holy War.
Location: Outskirts of the War, Hidden in the thick trees
Time placement; Moments before Meliodas and Elizaebth curse is bestowed on them by the Demon King and Supreme Deity. Also, Moments before Gowther and Wilson finish their plan for the Demon race.

+Gowther's Point of View+

"Hello Wilson, it's nice to meet up again, my Doll has been giving me much news. I hear you're sick. also, I'm sorry about your wife's passing from three hundred years ago." I greeted my friend.

Wilson scoffed, "Ah, that bitch could rot for all I care.. and yes, unfortunately, I've been starving and my home in the Demon Realm is low maintenance."

Wilson was more brittle since the last time I'd seen him, and even worse since the wedding. Although I've had my doll keeping me connected with the outside world, I didn't think his health would take a hit. But so has mine.

Being locked in the Demon Prison isn't beneficial for your health, I was lucky enough to live this long. Yet, unfortunately, I'm not alone.

"Kinoki, come on out, will you? We have business to tend to." I say; the small male coming out of the bushes greeting Wilson.

Kinoki has settled down over the years, although he's still annoying.

Wilson hummed, "So what's the plan, everyone still has knowledge of my daughter and she's even presumed dead, I'm guessing the demon king has said nothing?" He questioned me, folding his arms as he let out a harsh cough, blood splattering on his hand.

"Gross!!" Kinoki exclaimed, getting a glare from me and Wilson before I continued.

"The Demon King has been keeping more tabs on his son rather than anyone else. Even going as far as having the Vampire clan eliminated. For what I don't know, I'm guessing they were chosen to be wiped out after any remaining succubi or incubi...I heard Meliodas had hid them before his betrayal but Mael of the ArchAngels managed to find some stray and Glariza..." I stammered at the end, gritting my teeth.

I want revenge on Mael for killing my beloved, and Meliodas' part in Y/N's demise will play perfectly in this plan.

(Spoilers ahead about Mael/Estrarossa if you have not finished the anime, sorry this book isn't spoiler free)

"Due to his part in my lover's death, I'm going to play with Mael's mind and make him believe he was the son of the Demon King and devoted brother of Meliodas who looked up to him dearly. Now, you two are free to add whatever you like. Just know, in exchange, my life will be lost to end the holy war, that is why I'm making these changes."

"Gowther..." Wilson whispered to me shocked, as he let out another cough, "It has been an honor to be your friend. Thank you for your help."

I smiled towards Wilson and looked at Kinoki who looked shocked, "Your life will be safe, I suggest you run and find safety wherever you please Kinoki..."

Kinoki nodded, patting my shoulder. I lastly looked to my doll who held a look of remorse, "Gowther, you will carry on my gentleness and care and give it to others, don't forget who you are." I say, smiling.

After some more speaking, it was time to settle the odds.

"The curse placed on Y/N right now is immortality and eternal silence, as of now Meliodas nor Elizabeth have a curse but they may be left to the Supreme Deity and the Demon King so they must remain untouched."

Kinoki and Wilson nodded and shortly after, it seemed the both of them had ideas.

"I want, everyone, of all races, everyone who knows of each other to forget about the marriage of Meliodas and Y/N, themselves included.." Wilson said.

"And because their marks will remain, I wish for Meliodas to still be connected to Y/N's soul. That way he'll still feel pain despite his choices." Kinoki concluded.

The three of us concluded our plans, seeing as this would be the last time we'd all see one another.

"I hope the future is prepared then," I say, before casting my ability.

.
.
.
(Meliodas woke up before Y/N after the Holy War and took a different route, so that's why he didn't spot her before meeting Savage Elizabeth)
.
.
.

+Y/N's Point of View+

A bright glare shined in my eyes as I lay on the rough ground, my body tired and sore.

"Where am I?" I asked, confused about my whereabouts and most importantly.

Why am I not in the Demon Realm anymore, I know that's where I was raised.

I hummed, looking around me, unable to recognize anything.

"Of course, this is already a shitty ass start." I stood up, cracking my back as my clothes were battered.

'I won't get anything done here, but where do I start? I don't remember anything aside from my name, where I descend from, and the fact I'm a part of the Demon race.'

I sucked my teeth as I began to ramble on, in my native tongue, annoyed, hot, and tired.

"Oore, kilode ti o ko le rọrun nigbami? Mo lero bi mo ti n sun fun ẹgbẹẹgbẹrun ọdun, kilode? Nibo ni mo wa? Kini idi ti mo fi wa nibi—"
(Goodness, why can't shit be easy sometimes? I felt like I'd been sleeping for thousands of years, why is that? Where am I? Why the fuck am I here—)

I would've continued my rambling if I didn't hear steps from behind me, forcing me to get into a defensive stance. I sucked my teeth, eyeing the male that peeped from behind the rock pillars.

He looked surprised to see me, let alone hear someone. His golden hair, his gentle face...his green emerald eyes.

It calmed me oddly enough.

I didn't want to take my chances, not knowing if he was a foreigner or dangerous. He was carrying a stake with dead carcasses on it but that's no reason to let my guard down.

I didn't want to play dumb, doubting he'd understand my language or didn't pose a threat so I asked.

"tani e?"
(Who are you?)

"Pẹlẹ o! Ṣe o yato si ti awọn ẹmi èṣu?"
(Hello! Are you a part of the demon race?)

Hearing someone use my native tongue surprised me, especially since I don't know where I am. I was put my stance down, deeming him as an acquaintance now.

I got a good look at him, seeing his full body build now that he came from behind the rock pillar and stood before me.

I felt all seven hearts skip a couple of beats as I stared at him. I decided to keep my cool as I clicked my tongue, narrowing my eyes his way.

"Bẹẹni, Emi jẹ apakan ti ere-ije Eṣu. Mo le sọ Gẹẹsi ati ahọn Demon. Nitorinaa Emi yoo tun beere, tani iwọ?"
(Yes, I am part of the Demon race. I can speak English and Demon tongue. So I'll ask again, who are you?)

The male before me laughed, scratching his head at my demeanor, "I'm Meliodas, and you are if I may ask?" he asked, his voice smooth and sort of distracting me.

'He's distracting me with that smooth ass voice....ridiculous.' I thought as I stared at him. I felt like I could trust him, for now at least.

'Let's not get hasty, Y/N.'

"I'm Y/N. I'm sure it's nice to meet you Meliodas..." I was unsure as I leaned back as he stuck out his hand to me.

'Just because I introduced myself don't be I wanna be buddy buddy, back up.'

After sensing he could trust me, Meliodas led me back to where he settled, which was what he said was a village of scavengers.

After showing me around the place, I was sure he spotted someone as he suddenly dragged me on, calling out to the person.

"Elizabeth! Elizabeth! I'd like you to meet someone!" He called out to one of the women there. My nose twitched in disgust at the sweet smell I smelt as she approached me but kept my face neutral.

I didn't know how to feel about this girl.

"Y/N, this is Elizabeth, Elizabeth, this is Y/N." Meliodas introduced us. Elizabeth hummed and waved at me, still bearing a weapon as a couple of dead animals were impaled on it.

After the awkward interaction, Meliodas prepped some food for me and got me a place to sleep as well as new clothing.

"You look good!" He said as I came out, dressed in the animal-print attire.

I felt my face heat up but nodded, "Thanks." I said, rubbing my fingers through my hair.

I settled down in the village with Meliodas and Elizabeth, getting used to being around humans and civilization itself.

"So this area is called....?"

"Brittania! It's a very big land, we're only in a small part of it!" Meliodas explained. I hummed as I ate my piece of cooked rabbit, savoring it since I was hungry.

'Bland. Needs seasoning.' I thought as I finished off the food.

I'd look into it on my travels.

I honestly didn't think I'd be staying here. I'd figured I would get a map and settle somewhere until I could figure things out on my own but...

"I'm glad we can have you here Y/N," Elizabeth said, looking at me with those bright blue eyes.

I felt my stomach churn. Was it the meat? No, it was her.

Maybe it was a little happiness?

Nah, Demons only get happy with fighting and victories.

So it wasn't that.

I knew it was her that made me feel uneasy.

I still couldn't put my finger on it so I smiled and nodded, "Thank you."
.
.
.

I thought I'd leave by now. But I ended up staying, Meliodas getting me settled into the village with items of my own and a place to sleep.
I was confused and adamant about leaving.

But Meliodas' smile and attitude made me crave the need to stay.

With him at least.

It felt as if I had known him for years even though we had only recently met.

Days passed and Elizabeth went through something.

A Goddess mark appeared in her right eye and the once blue orb turned into gold.

Her powers were awakened. At least that's what Meliodas told me.

'It makes sense why I felt uneasy around this chick, she's a part of the Goddess clan...' I grimaced inside my head.

Plus, being aware of this, as a demon, I was more uncomfortable and I didn't really care for a relationship with her. But I still did my best to coat everything. Although I was uncomfortable, I did not say anything.

Because I saw how happy she made him.

'Why can't I be her? I want to make him happy...wait; girl what the fuck are you even saying?' I questioned myself.

I wanted to keep up the facade of a quiet person, who didn't let anything get to her. So I did that, I played that role.

'Nor did I tell Meliodas how I began to dislike her and not for a good reason too'

Why?

Seeing how her powers awakened, and how that made him extremely happy...I'm pretty sure that killed something inside me more.

Meliodas was certain that this was the Elizabeth he grew to love. So he went and told me everything.

Meeting her, fighting by her side, unsure of how he was alive today although they both were killed by his father, The Demon King, and her mother, The Supreme Deity.

"Destined lovers huh?" I asked, sitting on a rock as I listened to Meliodas blabber about it.

"Yea! Can you believe it Y/N?! It's like a dream come true..." he expressed with joy.

My smile faltered a bit as I watched him celebrate, slouching back as I hummed.

Meliodas noticed my sudden change and looked my way, a look of worry on his face, "is everything okay Y/N?"

I bit my lip, contemplating on saying anything before sighing.

"I just wish I could remember my memories, that's all. I'm happy for you."

Meliodas hugged me, reassuring me he'd help me remember before leaving me, going to tell Elizabeth the truth now.

Leaving me with seven heavy hearts...

Then it happened...

The Goddess symbol appeared in both of Elizabeth's eyes.

Me and Meliodas were shaving pieces of wood for stakes when Elizabeth showed up. She looked distraught and confused.

Scared.

"I know everything. I remember."

"That's great! I can't believe it!" Meliodas said, happy as he stood up.

I could see the look on Elizabeth's face didn't mean good news so I cleared my throat, "Mel, I don't think it's a good thing. Hear her out." I said, making the man face his long-destined lover.

"Listen to me. You and I have been cursed."

"Huh? What are you talking about?" Meliodas asked, walking up to her closely as she stared down at him.

I stayed silent, slowly shaving the end of the wooden stakes into sharper shapes.

"I'll explain. But first, I want you to promise me something. No matter what happens, even if I end up dying again, you'll lift this curse!"

"What are you saying?!" Meliodas yelled.

"Swear to me!" She screamed as I watched on, my actions halted. This was serious now. More than it was.

Meliodas stayed silent for a moment before speaking, "alright, I'll give you my word. Even if you die, I swear I'll keep my promise to you." He said, looking at her.

"Thank you, I'll tell you everything."
.
.
.

Three days after that conversation, Elizabeth died in front of Meliodas and me.

As we stared at her body, I thought back to her words that day.

"The curses your Father and my mother put on us is unthinkable...Eternal Life and Eternal Reincarnation. You'll never age again, and even if you'll die, you'll only be resurrected. I'll live short lives as a human. One time after another. And each time, I'll forget everything about my past life. And if I regain all the memories of my past life in full ...and no matter what, no matter who's there to protect me, I'll die in three days."

Meliodas and I stared in shock at her, the fundamentals of the curse more brutal than expected.

"There's more. I'm going to meet you every time I'm reincarnated and fall in love with you. Then, without fail, I'll lose my life right before your eyes."

Meliodas was traumatized by the news as I stared on, taking in the information she just told me. They shared a hug as one of their finals for the start was just beginning. Elizabeth smiled then looked at me, "Y/N, I want you to stay by Meliodas' side. Guiding him and keeping him safe when finding me. As a friend, I appreciate you."

Distraught, seeing his lover die in front of him once again, Meliodas began to cry, the pain etched on his face. I patted his shoulder, somewhat awkwardly seeing as I didn't know how he felt and we had just met not too long ago.

We had a burial for her before we moved on from the village. There were many more moments to come similar to this based on Elizabeth's words.

It was almost depressing but...

It was strange.

I almost felt happy seeing her dead body before me.
.
.
.
.
.
Time went on, and each time I was by Meliodas said as he did his best to break his and Elizabeth's curse.

And each time, she died.

Young, old, middle-aged.

To no avail, Meliodas and I find a way to break the curse. And over time, he didn't age.

But neither did I.

Which prompted Meliodas to ask one day on our way to our next location.

"I've noticed Y/N, you don't age, it's been a hot minute, and even as a demon, you showed no signs." He wondered.

I hummed as I thought about his statement, confused, "That's true, isn't it? I'm not sure. I'm aware I'm a part of the demon race, and I am part of the succubus group due to my mother but that's only half, so I doubt that's a factor..." I explained.

"When you found me that day, how long were you asleep for?" He asked, turning to look at me.

I opened my mouth to answer, only to realize.

I didn't have one.

(Clearing up up, because one of my supporters Tennigga mentioned this. Y/N's lack of saying anything is due to emotional weakness alongside the curse. Although it is similar to her cousin's Monspeet's commandment. It isn't exactly like it. Y/N's weak minded when it comes to thing regarding Meliodas, otherwise she has no issue saying how she feels, in certain situations. But the curse of Eternal Silence is put upon her, which means anything she wants to confess to Meliodas regarding Elizabeth or her feelings will not be able to be said until the curse is lifted. So sorry if I confused anyone I hope this clears it up!)

"I don't know, everything was black for a while. But I'm not sure how long, but my body felt really heavy, that's for sure."

Meliodas chuckled as I grimaced at the thought, and ruffled my head. I felt my face heat up as I stared at him, "Who knows, maybe you're cursed as well, my cursed best friend!" He chanted.

'Best friend?' I thought.

I smiled, shrugging my shoulders as I tried to hide it the best I could, "Fine, I guess I'll be your best friend..."

"Well let's get going then!" He said, throwing me over his shoulder before running to our destination.

"Meliodas!" I yelled out.

'This damn man!!'
.
.
.
Meliodas and I ended up in Danafor years later, becoming knights of the Kingdom. However, I was speculated to be a threat often due to being open about my race as a demon.

I clicked my tongue as I slammed one of my knight comrades to the ground after he bragged about being able to take me down as a weak woman.

"All men do is lie!" I growled, putting my hands on my wide hips.

I could hear Meliodas and Liz chuckling behind me as I glared at the man on the ground before he quickly got up and ran away, some of his buddies following behind.

"Hey Y/N, so when can I take you on a date?" One knight asked as I walked back to my two friends.

"Never." I boldly said, disgusted by his presence and how upfront he was.

I could hear some of the knights laughing as well as Meliodas and Liz chuckling as I approached them, "Come on N/N, give the man a chance. Why won't you" Meliodas said, patting my shoulder.

My eyes lingered on him a little long, before I spoke, "I'd pass. These men don't interest me."

'It's because I like you, dummy.'

(Jericho moment, -smirks-)

Liz laughed as she wrapped her arms around me, rolling her eyes at Meliodas, "I'm sure when the time comes, Y/N will find her man. And hopefully, he isn't a pervert like you!" She growled at him.

Out of all the Elizabeth's I met with Mel, Liz was my favorite. It sucks to know if she did regain her memories, she'll meet a brutal end.

But I didn't want to worry about that right now.

"What do you mean?! I'm not a pervert! Although, N/N does have a nice body." Meliodas smugly looked my way, making grabby hands towards my breasts.

My face flushed as I turned away, quickly to hide the fact I probably wouldn't mind it.

"I'm going off, see ya later"

Meliodas catching on to where I was heading off hummed, "Let me join you."

Liz smiled at us, she knew we were best friends, connected at the hip although I liked Meliodas more than I let on.

I think I had for years. And I'm not sure why.

Liz waved at us, "I have to go do some errands, you two enjoy. Don't stay out too late; we have training early thanks to someone being destructive." Liz glared at Meliodas before I did the same.

"It was an accident!"

We parted ways and crossed my arms behind my back as I walked alongside Meliodas. I was singing a song with him as we made our way to our comrade, Melin's place to get some intel on our curses.

Oh, that's right.

Merlin, a great friend Meliodas and I met on our way here. She's an amazing mage and it's finally good to meet someone else after being around Meliodas for so long.

No offense, of course, I wouldn't trade him for any other man any day.

Any man that is.

Thanks to Merlin and her intelligence, I found out I am indeed cursed with Eternal Silence and Immortality. Not sure why the silence part but we summed it down to something in the past.

While Merlin is helping Meliodas break his curse with Elizabeth, she's doing her best to aid me in getting my memories back to take steps into seeing why I was cursed in the first place.

We do know it was by the Demon King.

Why? We don't know.

But for now, I focused on the tune me and Meliodas sanged. We were oddly always in sync, no matter what happened. With fighting, activities, singing, dancing. Just doing things to pass the time on how shitty the world is.

M: "You're saying those words like you hate me now,"

Y: "Wo-Woah"

M: "Our house is burning when you're raising hell."

Y: "Wo-Woah"

M: "Here in the ashes..."

Y: "Your soul cries out!..."

M: "Ah-Ah-Ah..."

Y: "But don't be afraid of these thunderclouds..."

Y&M: "These thunderclouds...oh no..."
.....

(dw, we gonna get some black and other types of tunes in here too, making a playlist)

Meliodas and I chuckled as we finished our small duet, nudging each other in the arm.

"nice orin. o jẹ igbadun nigbagbogbo pẹlu rẹ Meliodas."
(nice singing. it's always a pleasure with you Meliodas.)

"kanna si ọ ọrẹ mi ọwọn."
(Same to you my dear friend.)

I snickered as I looked away bashfully, rolling my eyes.

'Can't believe he's got me feeling this way.'

"I meant what I said earlier also."

Huh?

I looked at Meliodas confused as he held his hands behind his head, "You have a nice body, but also personality. You could get any guy you wanted."

'The one I want is in love with someone else, this shit sucks.'

I held my mouth agape as I processed his words before muttering out a weak 'thanks.'

Before I could think about saying more on the matter, we arrived at Merlin's tower.
.
.
.
.

"Merlin!!" I boasted, entering her place I greeted the woman. I'm glad over time I was able to get acquainted with others although I'm not friendly.

(Me as an introvert)

"Y/N, it's nice to see you again. And Meliodas. You as well."

Meliodas smiled before taking a spot next to the window while I sat upon Merlin's table while she took a seat.

I leaned back a little, trying to prevent the sunlight from shining in my eyes as I fixed the skirt of my uniform.

The uniform I had was different from others, it was simply the Danafor uniform but more of a side-cut dress without the pants.

I wasn't having all that, especially since I feel more free to fight this way.

"Y/N your manners." Merlin reminded me as I groaned, shutting my legs from where they were.

I had a habit of squatting or sitting what was deemed "unlady-like" and both Liz and Merlin have gotten on me for it. Or just anything I do that isn't the way of a lady.

"It's stupid."

"You're a woman, it's not stupid. A curvy woman at that N/N."

I mumbled under my breath, my eyes averted to Meliodas for a second as I noticed his eyes were focused on my thighs for a second.

Upon realizing he was staring, he averted his gaze, a tint of pink on his cheeks.

'Nah, you can stare some more go ahead...'

I said nothing as I felt my face heat up, clearing my throat as I looked at Merlin, "I wanna go first, anything new?"

Merlin hummed and looked at me, "Unfortunately nothing in regards to getting your memories but I did find something regarding your age and possibly more about your curse."

Meliodas and I raised a brow, looking to her to continue.

"You and Meliodas here have marks on parts of your body, and from what I know, Meliodas noted that the one on your body Y/N is definitely a demon mark, although it's hard to make out."

I hummed as I thought about the mark on my hip. I remember Meliodas caught sight of it once and told me a bit of history about it.

"Now the possibilities of it could be a range. But seeing as Meliodas is cursed, and from what I know Y/N about yourself, you haven't been cursed in the same range as Meliodas. My prediction is that both you and Meliodas' curses are interlinked somehow, seeing as marks can appear when an individual is cursed."

It was hard to determine what kind of mark it was since they both faded on our bodies.

"After some tough research, I've determined you're at least over four thousand years old Y/N"

'Damn!' I thought, shocked by the news.

I didn't expect to be that damn old...

"Ooh~ a cougar wouldn't be bad eh?" Meliodas commented. "Ah, why did I say that!"

I shook my head at his words although it was a relief to find out some information about myself.

"Anything else?"

Merlin shook her head, "No, I'm sorry. But just know if anything your curse of eternal life may be the same as Meliodas'. I suspect the Eternal Silence has to do with something you did in the past. Maybe you dishonored the king."

I scoffed and let out a laugh, "I wouldn't even see how! My family was dirt poor and my mother was a witch! That's all I could remember at the moment anyway."

Merlin chuckled, patting my arm, "Who knows? I'll do my best to find more information."

I thanked Merlin before listening in on what she'd found for Meliodas and Elizabeth's curse.

Merlin introduced the idea of the Coffin of Eternal Darkness, a tool used to seal the Demon race aside from Meliodas and I.

Using the Coffin of Eternal Darkness would release the Ten Commandments, the Demon King's elite force to whom he gave power.

That way; they could use Zeldris, and break the curse.

It was a good plan but...

"Releasing the Ten Commandments into this world is far too dangerous...plus I'm sure Zeldris hates me even more now. He would help me." Meliodas expressed.

Me and Merlin nodded, he had a point. It'll start another Holy War and based on what I heard from Meliodas, the last Holy War cost a lot of lives.

Merlin told Meliodas she'd keep searching, for which he apologized. I got up, hugging him from his side as he stared out the window, doing my best to comfort him.

"It's going to be okay."

'I don't wanna let him go.'
.
.
.
Then tragedy struck.

The clouds were dark.

Rain and lightning fell from the clouds as I ran around to find Liz and Meliodas.

"Mel!! Liz!!" I yelled.

'Why am I even calling for her?...she's my friend. She's..cut the shit Y/N...! You're in love with him and he's in love with her. If you find her, you'll find him.'

My head was pounding and screaming at me as I rushed through the town, bodies of civilians scattered everywhere.

Men.

Women.

Children.

It was a sight for sore eyes.

I had done my best to protect as many as I could, sending them on my way while trying to fight off the demons that suddenly appeared.

"Just what the fuck is going on?!" I gasped, falling onto my knees.

This was too much.

Just how many times am I going to let myself do this?

To watch him fall into despair every time she dies.

When I'm right here...

Confess to him...

Confess...

Confess...

Confess...!

No. I can't do that. Not to him. He deserves to be happy.

I can make him happy.

Tears filled my eyes, mixing with the tears along my face as I gripped my H/C strands, screaming out into the sky about what my head and my hearts were fighting about.

It was ridiculous to dwell over a man who barely looked your way.

I'm just the best friend.

And that's all I'll ever be.

So just continue to be by his side, just like she asked you to.

Even if you do love him more than a friend...

I got up, continuing to look for the two people who fought by my side.

The one person?

The scene before me left me silent and wide-eyed.

"Again...again. I tried to stop it..." I could hear Meliodas' cries as he cradled Liz's dead body.

My plump lips stayed open as I couldn't hear anything but the rain falling around me, the silence was deafening as I watched on.

I could only hear Meliodas' cries and the pattering of rain as the ground occasionally shook.

'How many times are you going to let him slip away from you?'

'How many times are you going to keep your mouth shut?'

'How many times will you continue to silence yourself for the sake of everyone else?'

'How many times will you stay in denial Y/N?!'

These questions screamed in my head. It's been years, years!!

So many damn times.

I wanted to scream out I was here for him, I wanted him.

I love him.

But I couldn't. And I didn't know why my feelings were so strong.

Was it the curse or fear?

Was it the curse or my stupidity?

Was it the curse... or knowing he'd never look at me the way he looks at her..?

"I don't know how much longer I can stand this." Meliodas cried.

At that moment I watched Meliodas scream out in rage and darkness began to take over Danafor, a purple figure standing in front of him.

During this time, I had a memory flash before my eyes.

A memory of me and Meliodas standing together in the Demon Realm.

.
.
.
Danafor was destroyed.

Along with anybody there with it.

Meliodas' wrath took over, his feelings being overpowered and the Kingdom was wiped off the face of Brittania.

"kilode... kilode..."
(Why...why...)

I kept repeating the words, shell-shocked as I stood by Mel, the kingdom burning from below us.

The fire burned for three days and nights, and we watched, having nothing but each other.

Meliodas did his best to comfort me, although he was the one grieving.

I held onto his hand, tight.

Afraid if I let go, I'd perish.

I wanted to be by his side forever, despite the pain it brings me.

But how much longer could I take?

My shell shock eventually went away, and I stayed by Meliodas' side, comforting him.

Comforting myself maybe.

Meliodas found a piece of the Coffin of Eternal Darkness, seeing as this was started by Demons, he vowed to keep it safe from anyone who comes after it.

To prevent the demons from coming into Brittania.

I never told Meliodas about the memory I had, feeling as if it was irrelevant to the situation.

And then we heard it.

A baby's cry and a mother's plea.

"Please, whoever you two are...I don't have much time left, just please take my child." She cried.

Meliodas bent down in front of the weeping mother as she handed her baby to him.

The white blanket shielding the baby fell off the baby's face revealing it to be another reincarnation.

'So soon' I thought as Meliodas teared up, seeing her again.

"Elizabeth..." he croaked out.

And so the curse started over again...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.7K 2K 50
[๐˜ผ๐™˜๐™˜๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ๐™] ๐˜ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ช'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ...
109K 1.1K 22
This is nothing but a bunch of one shots mostly meliodas and zeldris x reader(request closed) [VERY OLD] Started: March 3st 2020 Ended: August 1...
54.4K 745 16
"Oh Diane.." King said gently. "I'm so sorry.. I did this to you.." He placed a hand on Diane's cheek. His whole world was collapsing before him. Dia...
319 5 16
๐’œ๐’ป๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“Œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’ธ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“Š๐“‡๐’พ๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐“๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’, (๐’ด/๐’ฉ) ๐’ป๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‡๐“ƒ๐“ˆ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐’ท๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‰ ๏ฟฝ...