You'll remember me

By pink_art

Venice Theerapanyakul is the firstborn son of Vegas and Pete Theerapanyakul. He is the oldest of the children... More

Characters
Next Generation
1. New Journey
2. #VegasPete
3. My Chaotic Family
4. In The Past
5. The Beginning Of The Storm
6. Who are you?
7. Home Sweet Home
8. #KinnPorsche
9. It's Not My Place
10. The Necessary Evil
11. The Second Time
12. What A Mess I Got Myself Into?
12.5 Happy Birthday
13. Can I Kiss You?
14. The Punishment
15. In The Morning
16. Him And I
17. Security Guards
18. I Shouldn't Have Met You
19. I Miss You!
20. Catch Me If You Can
21. All I Want For Christmas Is You!
22. Again!
23. Gone!
24. The Past Will Haunt You Forever
25. Fear
26. Tell me your dark desires
It's not update!!!
27. In The End Of The Day
28. Its You!!!
29. His Last Hope
30. I Didn't Want To Do It.
31. But I Did It!
32. Sweet Melting
33. Chains Me Up
34. Advanced Games
35. The Fucking Valentine's Day
36. The Night Of Decisions!
37. I Want You!
38. Come Back Home!
39. First In Everything
40. I Care About You!
41. Temperature Of Love!
42. This Is The End!
THE END OF CHAPTER 1
You'll Remember Me Chapter 1
43. You Are The Pain In My Heart!
44. Breath Again
45. Let's Start Over
46. Old Wounds, New Scars!
47. New Me
48. Fake Reality
49. New Page Of Our Life!
50. Just A Coincidence
51. The Truth
52. Back in Bangkok
53. Friends? I Don't Think So!
54. It's Our Destiny
55. You Belong With Me!
56. I Don't Know Why. I Just Love Him!
57. Don't Blame Me, Love Make Me Clazy!
59. I Ruined You To Satisfy Myself
60. Are We A Boyfriends?

58. Don't Do That To Me!

1K 70 67
By pink_art

Venice.

I had a wonderful dream.

I entered Rain's room through the window, and we spent the whole night embraced. It felt so real. Considering the fact that I haven't actually done it, right? It must have been just a dream. Because there's no way Rain would let me into his room, let alone his bed. That's impossible.

But as I slightly move in bed, I feel that I'm pressed by someone else's body, which has comfortably settled on top of me. My senses start to awaken. I catch a sweet scent in the air, which is strangely familiar. I open my eyes slightly and see tousled hair. I blink and lean back like an idiot. It really is him. It wasn't a dream.

I can't believe I did it. Last night, as I stood in the room and got angry at myself and Rain, suddenly it occurred to me that I could visit him. Without thinking much, I dressed up and went out through the garden exit. It's a privilege to have a room with a separate door. You can come and go without anyone noticing. Well, almost. Sometimes Pa Pete likes to take a stroll at night.

Rain stirs and presses against me even more. He puts his leg on me right on my most sensitive part. But he's asleep and doesn't feel a thing. One of his arms is wrapped around my waist, and the other is uncomfortably tucked close to his body. His face is so calm, and quiet breath escapes his lips.

I smile and reach out to touch him. The little forehead that wrinkles slightly from my touch. The button nose, the big eyes, which are now closed, the beautiful cheekbones, and his pink lips. He's so beautiful. Perfect, while he sleeps peacefully, tousled and naturally beautiful. I think I use the word "beautiful" too many times. But he is so...

- Rain.

I hear a voice. A female voice, accompanied by footsteps. His mother is coming.

- Sweetie, wake up, you'll be late.

I panic. What should I do? Suddenly, an alarm goes off, and Rain stirs. I quickly reach out to turn it off, knocking things over from his nightstand, all while looking at the door and the approaching steps. Rain frowns and opens his eyes. His gaze is unfocused; he blinks a few times and looks at me. For a moment, I allow myself to hold my breath in front of the beautiful creature in my arms. But the knocking on the door, followed by his mother's voice, completely ruins the moment.

- Rain? Are you in there? Get up already.

Rain quickly realizes the situation; his eyes widen, and he raises his hand to cover my mouth. I'm not sure why, but I do the exact same thing. Rain looks back at the door, behind which his mother is trying to enter. The handle starts to shake up and down, and I'm glad I remembered to lock it last night when he was in the bathroom.

Rain twists his face, and I realize he has to answer after all. I remove my hand from his mouth.

- I'm up. I'm up, don't worry. I'll be down in a bit. - he calls out.

- Hurry up. I'll take you to school. - she says, and we hear her footsteps moving away.

Rain glares at me. He's ready to argue. His hand is still on my mouth; I grab it, and before he can say anything, I pull him in and seal my lips with his. The kiss is obviously desired by both of us. His tongue moves with mine, and soft moans escape his throat. It feels so good to kiss him early in the morning. It's as if time has rolled back a few months when we were head over heels in love, and I hadn't made this stupid mistake. But my excitement goes to hell when he roughly pushes me away.

- What are you doing? - he asks angrily, managing to free himself from me and standing up.

- Morning kiss! Good morning! - I say, standing up slightly and watching him with a smile. He's so charming early in the morning. - I missed this so much.

- You're completely crazy. Get up and leave before my mom comes back. - he looks worried. He starts looking around, and I decide I won't bother him anymore. After all, he allowed me to stay overnight.

I get up and look for my clothes when things fly towards me. He's so concerned.

- Thank you for giving me my clothes so kindly. - I say sarcastically as I dress.

- You're so messy. Last night, when I moved in with you... - he stops, but it's already too late. I heard him.

Well, yes. Last night, we slept on different beds, but he moved. I knew it. I knew it, damn it. He still loves me and hasn't forgotten me.

I blush like an idiot.

- You love me.

- Stop being smug.

I stand up and approach him with open arms. He steps back.

- I knew you hadn't forgotten me. You love me, and I've been missed, haven't I?

I manage to catch him, wrap my arms around his waist despite his protests.

- Venice, let me go. Go away, someone might come. - he pushes me away and tries to break free.

- No. Give me a kiss. You love me.

- What kind of kiss? Venice, wait. Let go of me.

I shower his face with kisses. I know he likes it.

- Quiet, they'll hear us.

- You're guilty. Let me go. - he finally escapes from me. - Stop doing such things. Don't hurt me again. Enough. - his voice is desperate. He tries to hold back his tears.

I sigh.

I put on my t-shirt, and he goes to the window. I approach him, but he doesn't look at me. I raise my hand to touch him, but he backs away.

- I'm sorry...

- Please, go. - he says, and I jump over the window. But before he can close it, I turn around, grab his chin, and kiss him on the cheek. I take a hit from him and climb down the tree I climbed last night. On the way to my car, I look back. He's not at his window.

Rain.

I watch him as he climbs down the tree, praying he won't fall and hurt himself.

- Rain. - my mother shouts again.

- I'm coming.

I have to go down because she'll kill me. Venice only creates problems for me. I get dressed, go downstairs, and find my mother alone at the table.

- Come on, Rain. You'll be late for classes.

I sit at the table and pour myself juice and pancakes. I start eating, feeling my mother's penetrating gaze. I look at her, and a smile creeps across her face. It was strange. Definitely something wasn't right.

- Well, how have you been lately? - she finally asks, taking a sip of her coffee.

- What?

- Your life, dear? Boys, love? - She puts her hands on the table and looks at me interrogatively. Playful flames burn in her eyes.

I start to get scared.

- What boys, Mom?

- You know. - She leans toward me, as if she doesn't want anyone to hear, even though the house was empty. - You and Venice. Or you and the handsome gentleman?"

I start to blush with shame, and I look at my plate. Why is she asking me such things?

- Nothing's happening. - I stab my pancake. - I'm just friends with Yi. And with Venice, we hardly talk.

- Mhm. - She leans back and looks at me assessingly. - That's why he was in your room last night?

I drop my fork. Damn it, she knew. She probably saw us. But how? It was locked when she came. Or maybe not. I slowly look at her, and she smiles, sensing my panic.

- Don't worry. - she says and waves her hand, leaning on the table. - I didn't see anything. Last night, I passed by your room. I decided to wish you goodnight, but when I approached, I heard voices, and another male voice besides yours. - suddenly, she approaches me. – It was Venice, right? - she asks as if strangers enter my room every day, and she has to be sure.

- Yes, Mom. It was Venice.

- Great. Did he leave?"

I nod.

I expected her to be angry, but she seems to find the situation amusing. I hadn't seen her so happy and calm in a long time. Dad had managed to take the sparkle from her eyes, but she seemed to have brought it back.

- So, how are things with a bought of you? - she inquires curiously.

I sigh. She is my mother, right? I can share with her.

- I'm not sure. - I say, taking a strawberry. - Lately, Venice has been acting strangely. He wants to get back together, constantly telling me he loves me.

- But that's very nice. - Mom gets excited for a moment, but I look at her with a frown, and her joy fades - Or not. What do you think?

- I don't know. I'm not sure if he's sincere. - I bite into the strawberry.

- And you?

- What about me?

- Do you still love him?

I fall silent. Do I still love him? Venice asked me the same thing last night. Of course, I love him. But I was afraid to admit it to myself not to be hurt again.

- I see. - Mom says and takes my hand. - Don't think about it. Time will tell.

- Aren't you angry?

- Of course not. It's your life, and you decide who to be with. But that boy hurt you too much. I'm just worried he might do it again.

- Oh, Mom. - I hug her tightly. - Thank you.

- Still getting hugs, huh? - she laughs into my ear. - And now eat, or you'll be late.

And, of course, I'm late. When I arrive, my lecture has already started, and I decide not to go in because I don't want strange looks and comments from the lecturer. I notice Sky, Natt, and Venice at a table in the courtyard, and I go to them.

- Hi.

I sit with them, and they look at me as if seeing me for the first time.

- Hi. - says Sky, looking me over. - You know how you look, right?

I check myself.

- Why, what's wrong?

- You're a bit...

- Half-naked? - Venice suggests.

Dressed in a white sweatshirt and shorts, my legs are somewhat visible, but not too much. I spent more time on my outfit this morning, and I think it turned out well. I also applied some pencil.

- Hey, baby boy. - Venice smiles at me. - How are you today?

- I was fine until I saw you, and my mood suddenly disappeared. - I reply, forcing a fake smile.

- Wow, someone must have slept on the wrong side of the bed last night. - he says, and I narrow my eyes at him. If he dares to say anything else, I'd gladly stick my fist in his eye. He looks at Natt. - I, on the other hand, slept perfectly.

Then Venice's phone, which is on the table, starts ringing. He looks at the screen and frowns.

- In the afternoon, we'll be going to the wedding suit stores. Do you want to come? - Sky suggests, and I turn my head towards him, but I eavesdrop on the quiet conversation between the guys.

- This girl doesn't stop calling me. - Venice says, leaving his phone. - I don't know where she found my number.

- Bad luck, buddy - Natt nods, and noticing that I'm eavesdropping, he falls silent.

- We have to buy so many things. - Sky says.

- Yes, I'll help you.

- Venice, I can't take it anymore! - Flo shouts, approaching us with Archi and Paris. We all turn our heads toward the commotion. Flo is angry. - Would you please tell that Sunny to stop calling me? She's constantly bothering me, sending me messages like 'How is Venice?', 'Why isn't he texting me?', 'Please tell him I miss him.' I've had enough! - she says, dropping her bag on the table. Apparently, none of them notices that I'm sitting there. - You spoke for a long time at home this morning. Why is she calling me?

Flo sighs, exhausted from her brother's yelling, and everyone else looks at me, visibly pale.

- Flo. - Venice grits through his teeth, and only then does she notice me. I see her panicking.

- Rain, hi! I didn't see you. - she stammers, and I smile sadly.

- Hi, Flo! - I greet her, stand up, and grab my things. Venice stands up with me.

- Rain. - Sky grabs my hand, but I gently pull it away.

- I have to go.

- It's not what it looks like. - Venice says, looking at me with concern.

The phone rings again.

- Answer it. Maybe it's important.

- It's not. Wait...

I turn around and leave without looking back. My face is burning with humiliation. I'm so angry. I fell for it again. I believed him again. What a fool I am?

- Rain. - Venice manages to catch up with me, blocking my way.

I look at him, wanting to hit him so hard that he feels the pain I'm feeling.

- Move. - I hiss through my teeth, trying to walk past him, but he grabs my hand.

- I know what you're thinking, but it's not like that. She keeps calling me, but I don't answer.

- Yeah, I can see how well you're handling it. - I pass by him, but he walks with me.

- Please, listen to me. I didn't want to be rude to her because she's a girl and the daughter of Dad's friend, but I...

- Save it. - I stop and turn to him. I can't stand his arrogance anymore. - Stop explaining. Stop lying to me. I don't care what's going on between you two. But if you want to be with her, why do you come to me? Why do you act sweet and tell me you love me? - I ask angrily.

- Because it's true.

- No. It isn't. - I raise my voice, and several passing students look at us. - You're so selfish and disgusting. I don't know why I keep dealing with you. Stop bothering with me. Everything between us is over. - I walk away because I don't want to cry in front of him.

- Please, don't talk like that... - he continues to follow me.

- Do you know? For a moment, I thought that... - I pause before becoming even more pathetic in front of him.

- What?

- Never mind. Leave me alone.

The sun is scorching my skin as I quickly walk towards the university exit, desperately wanting to get away, to disappear.

I hail a taxi and get in. I provide the address and take out my phone. I quickly find the name of the person I need at the moment and press the green dial button.

He picks up almost immediately.

- What's going on?

- I need to see you.

The cafe where I and Yi first met is nearly empty. Perhaps it's because it's almost 11 AM, and people are working. When I enter, I immediately focus him on our table. He holds the phone to his ear and looks tense. I approach.

- Hey. - I greet him, sitting across from him.

He smiles, removing the phone from his ear. He places it on the table, and his shoulders relax.

- Hi.

- Is everything okay? You look nervous.

He nods and sighs.

- Everything's fine. I just wish he would answer at least once. - he says, and I understand what he's talking about. So, why did you want to meet? - he asks.

I lean back in my chair. Now it's my turn to sigh. I look through the window at the small garden, empty because it's probably 40 degrees Celsius outside. We remain silent for a while. I don't know what to say, and he waits, obviously sensing that I have a problem. Finally, I turn to him and place my hands on the table. I look him straight in the eyes.

- I have a plan. I need your help.

A smile dances on my lips, and I knew I had intrigued him. It's going to be AWESOME.

Hello, Angels. Sorry for the long delay this time. Please don't be mad at me. I hope you like the new chapter, and I'm sorry for the mistakes. Merry Christmas!

P.S: I want to dedicate this chapter to a girl who is patiently waiting for me to upload something, and even though I lied to her that I would upload several times, she didn't give up on me. Thank you, sweetheart. It means a lot to me. I hope you like your head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

498K 7.6K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
29.7K 1.1K 18
Months before Porsche is recruited to work for Kinn, Kim and Chay meet purely by happenstance. Almost the victim of an omega trafficking ring, Porcha...
173K 6K 43
I've never been in love before but things changed when I saw him for the first time in the most romantic place TOILET....🤭 How I met this clumsy,cut...
356K 8K 16
The long lost daughter of Clint Barton. She was born when Clint was 28, she is now 18. She was taken when she was 13 and hadn't been seen since. Clin...