il Mio Amante ( +18 )

By niylahwrites

" you can never escape me amore" when he said this I felt the hair on my neck stand and my pussy clench at th... More

Welcome < 33 !
character aesthetics
chapter one.
chapter two.
chapter three.
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen

chapter twelve

2.4K 66 10
By niylahwrites

about five minutes after Gabe left Jaylzn walked in with a small smile on her face, she closed the door behind her and walked up to me. " how are you feeling ?" she asked with a soft tone. Jazyln was always sweet to me, the first time we met was when I tripped in the yard and Gabe overreacted. " like I drank 3 bottles of vodka yesterday" I said while rubbing my head. " Paris you're pregnant, so I really hope you didn't" she said while sitting at the edge of the bed. I looked at her in complete and utter shock, "no I'm not" was the only my brain could function enough to say. " we can take the test again but I checked your blood tests and it says you're pregnant " she said while holding my hand. 

" it's no way possible that I'm pregnant i haven't had sex in-" Realization kicked in that I had sex with Gabe about a month ago. " FUCK NO NOT AGAIN" I screamed, Jazlyn got up and tried to calm me down but I was pissed at everything and everybody. How the fuck did I end up pregnant by that asshole again, was once not enough? Fuck now this time I have to tell him and the twins, fuck the twins. I got out of bed and ran into Nico's room, Jazlyn kept calling for me to come back but I needed to see my son. I walked into Nico's room and looked at him and Gabe sitting on the bed, Nico looked up at me and smiled as he ran to me. " mama you're okay now " he said while hugging my legs. I picked him up and held him in my arms so tight. " yeah mama's fine baby, How are you feeling? what happened?" I said while kissing his head. 

"I fell off the stool and hit my head on the sink, when I woke up the doctor told me that I cut my head a little bit but I was going to be okay. Mama why weren't you waking up when I was calling you? he said looking up at me. I didn't know what to say to him. " it doesn't matter right now baby, all that matters is that you're okay and that you promise never to do something like that again." i said rubbing the bandage on his head. " i promise mama" he said and kissed my cheek.

After that, I took Nico downstairs to see Gabby. As soon as she saw Nico she ran straight to him, or well into him she knocked him over when she hugged him. " Nico, are you better now? where were you all day? what happened to your head?" she rambled to her brother as she got up. " slow down Gabby my head already hurts and now my ribs" Nico says as he stood up. "I'm sorry I just missed you, i don't like when you get sad like that" Nico didn't reply back he just hugged Gabby. 

I loved seeing my babies happy. I wouldn't mind having another around, as long as this one looks more like me this time. Everything was going well the twins were playing with the dogs and having fun, I just kept thinking about how I'm going to tell Gabe he got me pregnant again. The last time was easy I just didn't he found out almost 4 years later. Gabe snapped me out of my thoughts pulling me to the backyard door, " Baby I know this is a bad time but I need you to come meet the new head of the Russian mafia with me" he said in a low tone. " why do you need me? I've been gone for years thought you had everything under control" I replied looking at him with a confused face. 

" I do have everything under control but this is also your mafia, you are their leader, you are their queen, and he's been hurting our people so I think it's about time the queen returns to her throne" He says looking at me with a devilish grin on his face. Gabe knew when we got married i didn't really want to run my mafias but it was my duty to protect the people who worked for me and defend my family legacy. " ugh fine, when does this asshat want to me?" I asked just giving in. Gabe's answer shocked me though "In 2 hours at the main warehouse". Fuck me today is just not my day. 

" Okay, I'm going to go get ready and meet you back down in an hour" I said while walking into the house. I was walking to my room when Jaz found me " Where did you run off to? are you okay?" she asked looking worried and confused as hell. " I'm fine Jaz i just was shocked and it was so much going through my head" I said while rubbing my temple. " I didn't expect you to react well to the news, but I just want you to be careful and take care of yourself the right way from now on" she said as she hugged me, I hugged her back and whispered thank you to her. "I have to go to the warehouse with Gabe for a while, so can we keep this between us? also can you stay and keep a watch over Nico, he seems okay but I'm still worried?" I asked her as I opened my bedroom door. " of course I can, you have an amazing son he's very smart and I think we should talk more about earlier and what he told me when he woke up" she said and then walked down the hall. 

I decided to put on a tight black dress that stopped right after my knees with a nice slit on the side. I strapped my gun and knife to my legs as always. I grabbed my purse and put on my favorite black strap-on heels. when I walked down the steps Nico and Gabby were talking to Jaz and Killian, I looked over at Gabe standing by the table looking down at his phone. I made myself known and everyone looked at me like they had seen a ghost. " Mama you look pretty" Gabe said as she ran over to me with Nico right behind her. " Where are you going mama?" Nico asked as he looked at me with confusion all over his face. That's when Gabe stepped in " Mama and I have a business meeting to go to" He said as he walked up to me with a smirk on his face. 

When me and Gabe arrived at the warehouse I was shocked to see how much things had changed. Things were a little sloppy but they were running well, I looked around for a while until Gabe told me it as time to meet the Russian jackass. we were walking to the door when a voice made us turn our heads " I had to see it to believe it, welcome back my queen" Jeremiah said with the biggest smile on his face. " Miah " I said as I ran up and hugged him, Jeremiah was my second in command before I left, well before I even got married. he hugged me back until Gabe cleared his throat causing us to separate. " We have a meeting to attend to" he almost growled out, his knuckles were white and his veins looked like they were about to bust. I missed seeing how jealous Gabe could get. I rolled my eyes and told Jeremiah I'd talk to him later. As soon as he walked away Gabe pinned me against the wall, his face dangerously close to mine.all  I could hear was fast my heart was beating " Continui a fare questi piccoli giochi con me, amore mio, ma dimentichi che gli taglierò le mani mentre guardi se tocca di nuovo ciò che è mio." he said and then kissed the corner of my mouth.  (You keep playing these little games with me my love but you forget that I will cut off his hands while you watch if he touches what is mine again.) 

Gabe opened the door and just when I thought today couldn't get any worse. I walked in to see Alex Petrov sitting at the table. " Alex what the fuck are you doing here?" I yelled as he looked just as shocked as I was.

WELLL YALL GUESSED IT, SHE PREGO 

HOW DO YALL THINK GABE WILL REACT?

HOW DO YOU THINK PARIS AND ALEX KNOW EACH OTHER? 

I LOVE JEALOUS GABE SOOO MUCH

VOT AND COMMENT <33

THANKS FOR READING, I LOVE YALL<3333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 2.4K 43
🚧 UNDER CONSTRUCTION 🚧 γ€€In editing process, first book, revamping in progressγ€€ ❝ πΏπ‘œπ“‹π‘’ 𝑀𝒢𝒹𝑒 𝒯𝒽𝑒 π’Ÿπ’Άπ“ƒπ‘”π‘’π“‡ 𝐼𝓃 π’΄π‘œπ“Š πΏπ‘œπ‘œπ“€ 𝐿𝒾𝓀...
42.9K 1.2K 59
They say opposites attract but what happens when you are not opposites? Being born in the violent world of the American mafia, Audelia Rose Hernandez...
106K 2.4K 67
"Isa," he began, his voice softer than usual. "I need you to understand something." She looked up at him, waiting. "I can't stand the thought of anyo...
1.3M 27.4K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...