PRINCESS EFFECT ๐–ค“ wtm

Von quinzelmurdock

remove this blindfold from my sight, for my fervent sun shall rise in its might fem!jacaer... Mehr

PRINCESS EFFECT.
arrival
i. deviants
ii. glint of war
iii. true purpose
iv. no mourners

... volume I: eternals

2.5K 173 34
Von quinzelmurdock

MOST OF US LOST A PIECE OF OURSELVES,
IT WAS ALL HUMANITY'S FAULT

Eternals.

An race of immortals with extraordinary abilities endeavors to lead ordinary lives, all the while hiding who they are. They came to earth 7,000 years ago to protect humans against the deviants. No matter how much of internal conflict they had with themselves, wanting to step in when something occurred in history, they couldn't intervene in any human conflict unless deviants were involved. As they had to let human civilization develop on its own.

Around witnessing another tragic truth of war, all eleven eternals went there separate ways. Is been centuries since they last seen each other. Each eternal developing their own life. But that tranquility ends when an unsettling news that their seemingly tranquil existence might be an illusion. And they might not even exist in they way they had been told. Icing on the cake?

Their leader, the prime eternal; Ajak had been hiding the truth the entire time.

"ALL HUMANS DO IS DESTROY EACH OTHER."

"PARISA, THAT IS UNFORTUNATELY HOW LIFE IS."

i'm one of eleven eternals,
MY TEAM, MY FAMILY

STARTING IN
ETERNALS !

AJAK
the prime (not at all dead) eternal

THENA
the wine aunt

SERSI
the sister in everything but blood

rest of eternal characters
as themselves !

———— • ———

notes—

what color suit should her eternal suit be ?
should be red & blue as that goes to the spider-man suit?

also side note angelina jolie (blonde hair like thena) is literally perfect casting for targaryen or maybe even reincarnation of helaena both torment by dreams !

STAY SAFE OUT THERE & HAPPY NEW YEARS !
HOPING YOU ALL HAVE WONDERFUL A YEAR FULL OF LOVE & HAPPINESS 🎀🤍💗

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

20.7K 609 16
ABOUT YOU..! เผ„ โ†ช ใ€COMPLETEDใ€‘ โ†ช ใ€EST; MARCH '22 - JULY '23ใ€‘ A JACAERYS VELARYON [x stark!reade...
9.1K 515 5
"At the end of the day, there is nothing so wonderful as to love and be loved. But not all can accept that love has a price." JACAERYS VELARYON X OC
31.1K 920 18
In the ancient realm of Westeros, where the shadows of dragons stretched across the pages of history, House Targaryen stood as both a beacon of power...
72K 2.8K 15
๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ž๐ง๐š ๐“๐š๐ซ๐ ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ๐ž๐ง, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐€๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ซ, ๐ซ๐ข๐๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฒ ๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๏ฟฝ...