PRINCESS EFFECT ๐–ค“ wtm

By quinzelmurdock

remove this blindfold from my sight, for my fervent sun shall rise in its might fem!jacaer... More

PRINCESS EFFECT.
... volume I: eternals
i. deviants
ii. glint of war
iii. true purpose
iv. no mourners

arrival

3K 198 62
By quinzelmurdock

#000 ... ARRIVAL

PARISA PARKER limps to her aunt May, hugging her so tightly afraid to let go. May pants heavily as she stumbles, falling onto the ground, the teen girl moves her aunt slowly to lay her aunt down against broken concrete. "May?"

The italian woman looks at her niece, her daughter in everything but blood. She reaches her hand to cup Parisa's cheek. "I'm okay, I just need to catch my breath."

"I'm right here, right here," murmurs the teen girl back, her doe brown chocolate eyes filled with brim of tears. Her once brown eyes filled with warmth are now filled with sorrow as she realizes her family member, the woman who took her in, eyes's light slowly fading away.

"May? Come on, it's just me and you."

"Just you and me," replies May with warmth in her eyes. Tears streamed out of the superhero teen as she held her hand. Parisa through her peripheral view sees orange sparks. Confusion settles in her, "Strange?"

Parisa panicked as she stood up, her spidey sense going on off. Every single sense was going on haywire as the sense of energy was rushing into its mind, consuming her veins. The extent of her senses felt altered as she stood up, completely anguished, devastated but completely utterly scared. Bending down as the orange sparks continue to form, she holds onto May with everything in her.

All that occurred to her is that nothing made sense as the blur of lights blinded her. Her mind is dancing from whether she is losing her mind or this makes complete sense. Nothing made complete sense, is if she was traveling between fabrication, between different universes.

And it is her; Parisa Parker. And when do things ever go her way. Her body felt completely dull as the ache in every ounce of her muscles felt as the tiredness crept in.

Darkness invades her until she stands up in confusion, looking to her side is her aunt, her injuries completely healed. Nothing made sense but all she felt was relief. Crouching down she shook her. "May?"

"Oh, sweetheart," murmurs May, bringing in the teen girl for a hug. May isn't sure what to think anymore but all she can feel is utter relief, holding her sweet girl in her arms. While the aunt and niece held onto each other, they were oblivious of the groups of individuals that were passed out on the side, who were coming to a wake state of mind.

In a whole different realm, at dragonstone, Rhaenyra Tagaryen was filled with grief. All she could feel was the sting betrayal of Rhaenys telling her that her father had passed away and the greens wanted her to declare for Aegon. Feeling sharp pain enter as blood sweeps her legs.

The realm's delight could not be having her babe so soon. Footsteps echo the hallway way as she crouches down praying to the gods; the fourteen flames. The soon to be queen needed all the strength to continue to stand among her family and her claim. When she was younger, she was a naive princess.

All she wanted was the iron throne, but ever since her father named her heir, the burden of the throne, is too heavy to carry.

Utter name of the entity to invoke, to uphold justice and maintain balance in the kingdoms, but she isn't sure how. She intoned towards the blaze. "Arrax"

Princess Rhaenyra spine straightened, declaring in a firm, feeling a profound surge of belief and reverence. "Arrax."

As she uttered the final syllable, the fire at the shrine intensified dramatically, crackling fiercely. The flames soared to the towering ceiling, bathing her in light. Emerging from the fire was a majestic figure enveloped in ethereal flames. It approached and gently placed a fiery hand on Rhaenyra's shoulder.

Before princess Rhaenyra could come determined with everything going on she felt the darkness consume her. Suddenly, a vision unfolded, engulfing all in its scope, at the behest of the deity who compelled her to witness. Rhaenyra gasped as massive tension pledges onto her head.

Confusion washes over her as she stands up, her purple hues glistening under the light. She couldn't fathom how to even process the dynamics of being in a room she does not recognize. The heir to the iron throne blinks her tears away as she crouches down seeing her sweet boy; Lucerys staring at her with such warmth. He bends his head then looks at her, "I don't see Joffrey anywhere."

"He is right here my sweet boy." Rhaenyra takes a step to the side as the small boy at the ripe age of six a few months away for his seventh nameday, laid beside her. She immediately scanned their bodies for any form of injuries on them, as everything seemed well, the soon to be a queen let out breath of relief. She couldn't afford to lose her sons, not when she already lost her eldest daughter.

Rhaenyra shuts her eyes thinking of Jacaera, her loving daughter, her heir. Rhaenyra feels a bit of pain as she places a hand (protective gesture) on her swollen pregnant belly. Feeling hand shoulder she sees her husband at her side, glancing with disbelief.

Rhaenyra followed his gaze as upon their arrival she found her father alive and well. Daemon and Rhaenrya along with her boys walked to Viserys who looked as confused as everyone was. Baela and Rhaena had stood together as they moved to stand behind their father.

Both sides, the blacks and greens began to argue and Viserys was caught in the middle of it. Alicent had tried to grab her husband to her side but the king did not retort. Viserys was confused as the last thing he remembers is hearing the devastating news that his granddaughter, second in line to heir to the iron throne; Jacaera, was dead.

The king raised his voice; "What is the meaning of this?"

All the king got was a bunch of different responses coming at him at once. Viserys' gaze shifts to his daughter, tenderly reaching for her children. The king had realized some time back that the Rhaenyra he once knew had changed; her deep violet eyes revealed a depth beyond the ordinary. They were windows to a soul experiencing deep sorrow yet fortified by a resilient determination.

Viseyrs felt guilty as if he is for once is finally seeing his daughter—finally seeing her pain. He frequently observes echoes of his first beloved wife, Aemma, in their daughter– those yearning eyes reminiscent of Aemma's, after their numerous losses. Rhaenyra, however, clings to her sons as Jacaera's death is still too fresh.

This inconsolable sadness and hidden fury in his eldest daughter had always intrigued Viserys. Now, as questions to these long-standing queries begin to emerge, he contemplates whether such knowledge might only bring more heartache. "What is the meaning of this?"

Rhaenys took a step forward as she had her husband by her side; still dealing with the undeinable pain of everything occurring to the targaryen house. "Cousin," she started off. "You have passed and Aegon was named your successor."

"A rightful choice," exclaims Otto Hightower sneering at Princess Rhaenys. Aegon was not even in the right state of mind, too drunk to process the adamants, as he simply stood between his siblings Aemond and Helaena, who seemed at ease.

Princess Helaena, the dreamer in the family, felt a sense of hope as all of them being reunited is the key to stand together and unite the tagaryen family once again, as to make sure the house of dragon stays intact.

It was pindrop silence, all eyes on the king as he seemed to register the fact that Aegon was crowned as his successor, not his daughter, who is meant to bear the iron throne.

Lucerys took a step forward, his brown doe eyes filled with disbelief, his mind trying to register the sight of his older sister, standing before him, holding tightly onto a woman he does not recongize. Taking step forward, the heir to driftmark voice tremble. "Jacaera?"

That seems to have stopped the arguing between the blacks and the greens. Rhaenyra held on to Daemon's arm as to brace herself as the sight in front of her, is her daughter alive. Joffery, the young boy, glanced at the face of his eldest sister, he was going to her but was held back by Baela, as the princess knew something was off.

Lucerys raised his voice; "Jacaera!"

Parisa peaks around May's hold seeing a group of individual she does not recognized, staring at her in disbelief. All the teen girl could think is, let it not be more bad guys from different universes, but scratches that off as they are calling for someone.

It was not until a young boy perhaps around her age, maybe a year or two younger than her, was looking straight in her eyes calling out to her. "Jacaera."

Parisa froze in her spot as she didn't respond as she could feel the amount of longing and see the disbelief in their eyes. May wrapped her arms around her niece, as she smiled warmly at the newcomers. "I'm sorry I think you are mistaken, this is my niece Parisa."

"Niece?" Repeated Rhaenyra as she is still grasping that is her little girl alive but with no recognition of them in her eyes. It was awkward silence, until Joffery broke out of Baela's hold and ran to her, wrapping his fragile arms around his eldest sister. "Jacaera, we miss you."

Rhaenyra swallows a sob away seeing her brave boy with her daughter. Alicent in complete disbelief as she won't lie she felt little pain hearing the passing of Jacaera who was kind and unfortunately betrothal to her eldest son. Aegon glances at what was to be his future queen and she standing before him, alive.

Before he could make a move he is pulled back by his sister. Helaena shakes her head softly, gripping his arm as he will not ruin everything as he usually does.

The dreamer mumbles to herself, "Touches cranks tapestry; thread of green, thread of black; blood of the dragons constructing a line new dragons."

Parisa didn't know what to do as the six year old boy held tightly on to her, she looked at May who gave her a warm look. The teen girl bent down as she normally does when meeting kids, when she is out on patrol but now seeing a boy looking at her in full recognition. She didn't know how to respond so she simply brushed his hair. "I'm Parisa, nice to meet you."

Joffrey was confused why his eldest sister was referring to her by a different name. Before he could say anything, Lucerys goes to him, placing his hands on Joffrey's shoulder. "I apologize for my brother's actions. You look exactly like our eldest sister. I'm Lucerys, by the way."

"I'm Joffrey!" He looks at her. Parisa nods slowly at both boys with a smile. Behind them comes a pregnant woman with the most beautiful silver hair and purple hues gazing at her with such warmth. Parisa shifted in her position as they kept gazing at her in disbelief. Before they could react they heard another voice cut through.

"Where the hell have you been?"

They all snapped their heads to another group of individuals that none recongized but Parisa; during her time as an eternal. Kingo along with Phastos glare at Druig, as he was not there when the two of them along with Sersi got kidnapped by Arishem.

"What are you talking about?" Druig exclaims in annoyance, and confused, as a bright light had blinded him and suddenly brought him into the room. He spotted a familiar woman with a smile that made his heart flutter. He walks up to her, signing to her, "Makkari. "

Makkari smiles up at him bringing him a small hug knowing he would not like to show that much affection. Kingo stutter mocking Druig; "Are you serious right now? You know I expect this from you, Druig, but not you Makkari!"

"What are you even talking about? And stop being a baby," Makkari signs to him. Kingo's eyes widened and looked at Phastos as he spoke and signed at the same time. "Did she just call me a baby?"

Phastos having enough of him looks at Druig and Makkari. "What he means is that we got freakin kidnapped by Arshiem!"

Before Druig or Makkari could say anything Kingo glees in excitement. "Parisa!"

Kingo moves pushing Phastos and Druig to the side, hugging the teen girl; "Okay I see your hair is still long as ever. And wow you are taller too."

Parisa laughs at him hugging one more time. She introduced them to May. Kingo with a flirting smile nods at May. "Hey–"

"No! No! No flirting with my aunt!"

"What? Why?"

"You are still annoying after all these years," muttered Parisa with a teasing smile on her face. Phastos nodded in agreement. "He is a man child."

"You all love me," murmured Kingo with a smile on his face. Until a pillow hits his face as Kingo gazed at the man with leather jacket, "Druig what the hell?"

"Stop being annoying." Druig murmurs moving to wrap his arm around Parisa. "How's normal life treating you?"

"Uh is alright," she replies, he can tell she is not telling the full truth. Kingo murmurs looking at the group of westeros. "Is there some cosplay going on?"

The eternals took step forward to stand near Parisa and May (whose automatically family given how much she means to Parisa.) It was awkward silence given two very contrasting groups united. Parisa felt arms wrapped around again and is Joffery.

"Whose the kid?" Kingo whispers to Phastos who shrugs not knowing himself.

The brunette teen girl crouches down as she whispers. "What was your sister's name?"

"Jacaera," he replies with a smile, still confused as why did she forget her own name? He places his hands on her cheeks. "You're going to be queen after muña!"

"Am I now?" She teases standing up, watching him nod. While the greens and black watched a heartfelt warming scene, the room fell into an uncomfortable silence.

May noticed the confusion and tensility in everyone, she eyed the room and spoke out; "Maybe we should introduce ourselves?"

Everyone nodded their heads in agreement as she started, "May Parker."

Each one took the moment to introduce themselves. They all nodded at each other. Phastos held his head looking past the people as he observed the entire room, "Where are we?"

Before anyone could mutter out a single word at a letter flying into the room. Everyone hesitated until the princess Helaena grabbed the note and read it out loud for the whole room to hear.

Dear guest,
We have used valyrian magic to send you all here. You are here to watch the life of Jacaera Velaryon who was once a princess, second in line to the iron throne, who passed away. The gods had pity her givng her another life in other universe as, Parisa Parker.
— arrax & gods of valyria.

All reluctantly took their seats as this was such a befitting experience and it did not make sense. Revelations were going to happen and truths were either going to be either comforting or horrifying to Parisa. As she isn't sure what of her life will be revealed.

She clasped her aunt's hand as she saw Lucerys hesitantly take a seat next to her. Parisa offers him a warm smile which he returns, the slight tension in shoulders easing a bit.

Lucerys let out a sigh of relief as Joffery sat next him; both somewhat understanding she was not exactly their eldest sister but nonetheless her presence and seeing her again was comforting.

————— SEATING ARRANGEMENT ————

otto, aegon, ameond, alicent, helaena
daemon, rhaena, baela, rhaenys, corlys
may, parisa, lucerys, joffery, rhaenyra, viserys
kingo, phastos, makkari, druig

———— • ————

notes—

how was this because i swear arrivals are so hard to write!

the hotd characterization will be based on show rather than the book (im still reading it) also because i think just easier for me to write lol

but thing i notice in book they gave lots of jacaerys personality to aemond and the greens are nice as in the book there kind of pure villains (besides sweet helaena)

anyways we need MORE JACE FICS !

also please don't be ghost readers on any of my books i love reading your comments so much. it brings me lots of joy 💗

question: should i have parisa remember her old life?
and if yes should be during act 2 as more angst to build in first act?

STAY SAFE OUT THERE 💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 515 5
"At the end of the day, there is nothing so wonderful as to love and be loved. But not all can accept that love has a price." JACAERYS VELARYON X OC
9.8K 466 13
In the year 114 AC, Rhaenyra Targaryen gives birth to twin boys, Jacaerys and Aerion Velaryon. Throughout their childhoods, Aerion and Aegon are ins...
316K 11K 101
Enemies to Lovers. ๐—”๐—˜๐— ๐—ข๐—ก๐—— ๐—ง๐—”๐—ฅ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ฌ๐—˜๐—ก ๐—™๐—”๐—ก๐—™๐—œ๐—–๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก ...and she wondered, did they go from lovers to enemies or from enemies to lo...
29.2K 820 23
"NEVER UNDERESTIMATE A DAUGHTER'S GRIEF.." "IT CAN ACCOMPLISH MANY GREATER THINGS.." "IT CAN BEND KINGDOM'S FROM THE INSIDE..." --- bounยท...