๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“๐‹๐„๐’๐’- tom blyth

By landosmclaren

๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“๐‹๐„๐’๐’- ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ, a young actress from London and an actor from Birmingh... More

๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. ๐†๐ซ๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐œ๐ž๐ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘. ๐‘๐ข๐๐ข๐œ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐›๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“.๐‡๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”. ๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•.๐๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ค๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–. ๐…๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ก ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ž๐ฅ๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—. ๐‹๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐ž๐ก๐ข๐ง๐
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐‹๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง ๐ฌ๐ž๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐…๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ค๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ฉ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐‚๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐ค๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐’๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ซ๐จ๐จ๐ฆ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ๐๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ฌ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ๐’๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐›๐จ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐›๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž.
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐‚๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฆ๐š๐ฌ ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐‡๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ˆ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ๐…๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐
small update!!

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐›๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง

2.6K 76 39
By landosmclaren

˚୨୧⋆。˚

(the date from the premiere is different from the irl date)

SOFIA'S GOLD DRESS swayed behind her while walking down the red carpet for the Wonka premiere. Her dark hair was in a slicked bun already giving her headaches. She didn't really want to attend the premiere in the first place, but her manager had insisted for her to go out.

Tom was back in New York working on his own projects. She couple often had contact through texts or calls, but the time difference was really a burden for them.

"Sofia, what fun to see you here." Timothée greeted the girl with a hug. "I haven't seen you in ages."

"I'm so happy to see you, I'm so excited for your new movie!" Sofia exclaimed to her friend. "The last time we probably spoke was when I invited you to the peaky blinders premiere."

"I saw your movie a couple weeks back, it's incredible you should be so proud." A warm feeling filled Sofia's stomach, it felt nice to hear how an old friend thought about her new movie.

"Timothée and Sofia, can you please pose together?" A man yelled from the swarm of paparazzi. Timothée put his arm around Sofia's shoulder, whilst Sofia placed her arm around his waist. She didn't know really how to pose with someone that wasn't Tom.

After some photos, the two departed from each other and said their goodbyes. Sofia went to talk with some other people around and went straight to the theatre after. The movie was pretty long and the popcorn didn't fill her stomach at all, so after the premiere Sofia changed at home and went out to get some food in the city.

˚୨୧⋆。𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦˚୨୧⋆。
@sofiawilson posted a photo!

🤍 liked by @tomblyth and 203,468 others.

sofiawilson wonka premiere was a vibe 🍫

𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐲𝐭𝐡: you look incredible love
𝟐𝐡𝐫 𝐚𝐠𝐨 𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐋𝐘

𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐳𝐞𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐫: girlie you look fucking awesome
𝟒𝐡𝐫 𝐚𝐠𝐨 𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐋𝐘

𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐭: was fun to see you again!
𝟏𝐡𝐫 𝐚𝐠𝐨 𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐋𝐘

𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞: the golden dress, oh my days!!
𝟑𝐡𝐫 𝐚𝐠𝐨 𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐋𝐘

𝐠𝐪: wow wow wow
𝟐𝟎 𝐦𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐠𝐨 𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐋𝐘

𝐣𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐚: go songbird go!
𝟐𝐡𝐫 𝐚𝐠𝐨 𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐋𝐘

𝐯𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐞: 👀
𝟑𝐡𝐫 𝐚𝐠𝐨 𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐋𝐘
⤿ 𝐬𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐚𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧: soon..

𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐧: 🤍

˚୨୧⋆。˚

THE WINTER COLD hit Sofia in the face the second she walked out of the door. The city was close by her apartment so the walk to her apartment wasn't far. The festive lights were still on even after Christmas and new years.

"Sofia!" A very Scouse accent yelled from the sidewalk. The familiar face of Trent Alexander- Arnold walking towards the girl. The two had met at previous events for calvin klein, because they both worked together with the brand.

"My favourite Scouser." Sofia laughed as she put her arms around him for a tight hug. They were genuinely good friends but haven't seen each other because of busy schedules, and while he was in Qatar for the world cup, Sofia was filming the last bits of the hunger movie.

"I'm going to get some food, do you want to join me?" He asks her while departing from the hug.

"Yes, I'm starving." The two started walking into the city trying to find a quiet place for some food. "This restaurant is very good, we should eat here." Sofia suggested the man from Liverpool.

They walked into the small restaurant and sat down at a table for two. A waitress already came over to order their drinks after the two got settled. "I see you changed the dreads for some braids." Sofia pointed towards his hair.

"I wanted a change, you know? I'm cutting my hair short after." He said.

"By the way, what are you even doing in London? Don't you have a game or something?" She asked Trent. In the meantime the waitress brought their drinks to the table.

"Yes I did, but it ended a couple hours ago. I left my hotel for some food." He explained to the girl, her head rested on the palm of her hand, listening to what he had to say.

Sofia's father always was a fan of Liverpool before he passed away, he was from Liverpool and her mum from London but moved away from Liverpool to be with her mum. Her father loved Trent, he thought that he was a strong young footballer with a bright future ahead of him, and he was a die hard fan of the club he was playing for. So when her father knew she was friends with Trent, he adored the friendship between the two. He passed away a year later after getting sick out of nowhere.

Her mum quickly moved on, which hurt Sofia in all kind of different ways. Her mother was married a year later with a man her daughter had never met. It was all going too fast for Sofia, it wasn't right in her mind. Since then Sofia hasn't had a lot of contact with her mum. She would text on special occasions or when she hasn't checked in for a while, but it still wasn't right how much her mother changed and forgot her father.

"So what has been going on with you besides starring in a big movie franchise." He joked as if it were nothing.

"Nothing much now, I have some photoshoots coming up in the next few weeks. A lot of interviews and hopefully some free time." Sofia took a sip of her drink.

"Hopefully enough free time to watch a game in Liverpool?" He hesitantly asked the girl.

"For my good friend Trent? Always." The girl exclaimed excitedly. She went to a couple games with her father some months before her father passed away.

The talked for a good couple of hours of past memories. It was crazy to think that all of that was two years ago. She was still filming for the last season for peaky blinders and was now starring in one of the biggest franchises. Sofia talked about how she was doing after they lost contact for a while, and Trent about his football career, especially how the world cup was.

After the friends had finished their meals Trent insisted on paying for the dinner and decided to walk with Sofia to her apartment. "You haven't changed, you know?" His Scouse accent was thicker than before. Most people disliked the accent but Sofia loved the difference, it was entertaining to listen to and they're very pleasant people in her experience.

"I could say the same thing about you, only your hair changed." She looked at him with a smile. It felt nice catching up with an old friend.

The two stood in front of Sofia's apartment after some minutes of walking. She engulfed Trent into a hug and said goodbye to him, they promised to keep in touch about hanging out again soon. Sofia went up to her apartment and got ready for bed, she was exhausted.

˚୨୧⋆。𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦˚୨୧⋆。
@sofiawilson posted a story!

(everyday*)

˚୨୧⋆。𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦˚୨୧⋆。
@footballnews posted a photo!

🤍 liked by @liverpoolfans and 203,936 other people.

footballnews: 𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐃! Footballer Trent Alexander- Arnold and actress Sofia Wilson spotted in London after having dinner together.

The two walked out with beaming smiles and laughing with each other. We know from the past that they have been very closer a couple years back, but they haven't been spotted together since the beginning of 2021. We're very curious if the two are back to being friends or more after this cozy dinner between the two.

Recently Sofia had broken up with her co- star and ex boyfriend Tom Blyth, although she has posted some very cozy pictures with someone on instagram, is it Tom or someone else?

The Scouser hasn't had a relationship in a while, he has dated some girls in private, so maybe he will keep this lowkey as well?

˚୨୧⋆。𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦˚୨୧⋆。
@tomblyth posted a photo!

🤍 liked by @tomblythrescources and 207,739 other people.

𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐲𝐭𝐡: does he know where your heart lies?

𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐝.

THE NEWS had hit Tom like a brick when he woke up. Seeing how his girlfriend was having a cozy dinner with a professional footballer. He was quite angry about it, Sofia hadn't texted him about a dinner or something about the photos. While he was stuck in New York working, his girlfriend was having dinner with another guy.

He didn't mind if she was having dinner with a friend, but he had wished she told him. Because every news outlet which spreads celebrity gossip had posted about their cozy dinner together. Even how he walked her to her apartment.

Tom was jealous, but who wouldn't be? He couldn't do anything because he was in a whole different country with different time zones. After a whole afternoon of working he arrived at his apartment. Tom decided it was time to call Sofia, he wanted to know the truth from her, because in the meantime old photos of Trent and Sofia had resurfaced, them being very close to one another.

The sound of the call connecting filled his apartment, Sofia's was revealed on his screen, a big smile appearing on her lips. She hadn't seen him in a couple of days, so she was happy to see him. Tom was ice cold, he wanted to cut to the chase, he wanted to know everything.

"Hi, love." The soft voice of his girlfriend was heard through his speaker. She had clearly woken up from a nap a couple minutes ago. It hurt him that she acted like nothing was going on.

"Sofia, where were you yesterday night?" His voice was cold as was his expression.

"I told you a couple days ago the Wonka premiere." She told him a bit confused by his sudden change of attitude.

"Yes, but after."

Sofia knew what this was about, she had seen the articles minutes before Tom had called her. It looked worse than the situation even was. They were just catching up after two years.

"Trent is an old friend, nothing was going on."

"Because you get cozy with all your friends at dinner?" His voice sounded agitated. Sofia's chest felt heavy at his words. "Or do they always walk you home and give you intimate hugs?"

Sofia already felt the tears welling up in her eyes but not from sadness, she was angry. Why would she ever cheat on someone she loved? They were together for almost four months and she has been the happiest she's ever been.

"You know I would never cheat Tom." She was the one with an agitated voice.

"We're actors I think you're pretty good at lying, especially after our fake relationship arranged by our managers." He was yelling now. That was it for Sofia, her blood was boiling of the accusation.

"It hurts me that you would think so bad of me, I thought you were the one who would never hurt me." The tears escaped her eyes as she was screaming at her phone. "If you think so bad of me why are you with me?" She asked.

"That's a good question, maybe because of your actions from last night and now the lies. I thought you were a good person, but I think I was wrong."

"Then I think it's settled right?" She sniffled.

"It's done." The call ends. Leaving Sofia angry in tears, she really thought he was different than from the beginning but she was the one in the wrong.

˚୨୧⋆。𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦˚୨୧⋆。
@tomblythrescources posted a story!

AUTHOR SPEAKS!!
I apologise to everyone in advance, this has been hard writing lol, my babies were together and now they aren't:( But we can't blame Trent though xx
This gave me a whole new plot for this story so be ready lolol

Please comment and vote <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 122 14
"i've always like stepping into the unknown, stepping into the abyss." in which two costars fall for each other during their second project together...
16.9K 286 19
In which, the entire world has labeled her as a slut or a homewrecker Or In which, he doesn't care and falls in love anyways
20.3K 1K 15
๐Ÿน๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ โ”€โ”€ BOSASโ”Šโช แด„แด€๊œฑ๊œฑษชแด€ษด ๊œฑษดแดแดก ! โซ ##. โ› ๐๐‘๐„๐€๐“๐‡ ๐Ž๐… ๐‹๐ˆ๐…๐„ โœเฟ”*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ a THE HUNGER GAMES fanfiction. โ•ญโ”€โ”€โ•ฏ IN WHICH โ”...
87.1K 2.1K 30
My mum said it was for the best. But as I see your face everywhere, I am not so sure I agree. - In the glittering realm of Hollywood, Kira, a season...