Elizabeth Thunderman

Por thatonekidatskool

Imagine if Max and Phoebe had another little sister Named Elizabeth (Lizzie) and she was the most powerful su... Más

Intro
Adventures in supersiting
Phoebe vs Max
Dinner Party
Report Card
DITCH DAY
THIS LOOKS LIKE A JOB FOR
WEEKEND GUEST
You Stole My Thunder Man
WEIRD SCIENCE FAIR
Going Wonkers
Restaurant Crashers
Thundersense
not an update
Have an ice birthday
nothing to lose sleepover
Thunderman vs Thunderman
Breaking Dad

Paging Dr. Thunderman

636 13 0
Por thatonekidatskool

"You were smart to come to Doctor Colosso." Dr. Colosso says and I roll my eyes. 

"Are you even a real doctor?" Phoebe asks. 

"Of course. I've operated on a hundred people." Dr. Colosso says at the same time I say. "Of course, he's not he's a rabbit." 

"doesn't make you a doctor." Phoebe says.

 "Quiet or I'll make it a hundred and one." Dr Colosso says. 

"So is his thumb bad?" Max asks. 

"Oh, yeah, it's bad. We should lop it off and put it on a keychain." colosso says and Phoebe and Max push Billy back. 

"Colosso. That wasn't funny." I say, rolling my eyes. 

"Oh, so a rabbit's foot is lucky, but a kid's thumb is crossing the line." Colosso says and I nod. 

"Here's an idea. Let's not seek medical attention from a homicidal rabbit." Phoebe says. 

"You're right. Let's just get Billy Checked out at the hospital." Max says walking away with Billy. 

"Are you crazy? If Billy gets examined by doctors, we'll be exposed as superheroes." I say.

"Why? it's not like he has an extra superpower lobe and his brain like we do." Max says. 

"Yeah, but do you know how fast Billy's heart beats?" I ask and he puts his ear to Billy's chest. 

"You should hear it after my morning jog to Peru." Billy says. 

"We have to call mom and dad." Phoebe says. 

"No way. That'll get us in trouble." Max says taking Phoebe's phone with his telekinesis but she takes it back with hers. 

"It'll get you in trouble. you're the one who told Billy to keep playing danger disc in the--" Phoebe says while Max and Billy leave and she cuts herself off when she sees their gone. 

"Oh yeah they left and went to the hospital have fun with that dweebie." I say before speeding off to the hospital.

-----

"Hospital gum?" Billy offers me. 

"No, but thanks for offering." I say. 

"Hospital gum." he tries with Max. 

"That's a bandage." Max says. 

"Oh, that's why it lost its flavor so quickly." Billy says putting it on the table. 

"Max, Lizzie, this is a bad idea. we're going to get exposed." Phoebe says coming away from the door. 

"Phoebe, You're forgetting I'm an evil mastermind, and also I have the power to neutralize all superpowers within a 3-mile radius. Everything will be normal." I say. 

"I forgot you have an actual cool power that you didn't steal." Phoebe says. 

"oh, No, Max, Lizzie, the doctors coming." Phoebe says. 

"Ok and?" I ask and slip off my necklace and put it in my pocket while the doctor dude walks in the room. 

"Hello, you must be Billy." The doctor says but I don't listen anymore. I just focus my powers on disabling everyone's powers until I can't anymore and I pass out.

-----

"Max? Why are you dressed like a doctor?'' I ask. 

"Not important here put this on we need to get our brain scans.'' Max says. 

"They scanned our brains?'' I ask. 

"Yeah, after you passed out and I fainted they took brain scans." Max says.

 "Ok let's go." I say. 

"First we have to find Billy."Max says. 

"You lost Billy?'' I ask. 

"Just put this on and let's go.'' Max says.

-----

"Billy?" I whisper. 

"Billy?" Max whispers. 

"He's not in here." Billy says from inside a janitor's closet. 

"Billy, what are you doing? We need your super-speed to get our brain scans." Max says. 

"I want us to get exposed. Then Nora can't go to that stupid school." Billy says. 

"Billy, that's ridiculous. What's the big deal if Nora goes to a different school? You know how many times Max and I've tried to get Phoebe transferred to another school?" I ask. 

"Yeah, but Nora's my best friend. You two don't like Phoebe." Billy says. 

"Is that what you think?" I ask. 

"You guys fight all the time." Billy says.

"We don't fight." I say. 

 "We bicker." Max says. 

"It's like arguing but cuter." I say. 

"And it doesn't mean that we don't care about her. Phoebe Lizzy and I will always be there for each other just like you and Nora will." Max says. 

"Promise?" Billy asks. 

"Of course. sisters are for life." Max and I say. 

"Thanks, Max, and thanks Lizzie." Billy says. 

"Alright let's go get our brain scans." Max says standing up and Billy also stands up but he has a bucket stuck on his butt. 

"Take the bucket off." I say leaving the janitor's closet.

-----

Max goes to help Phoebe as she's about to spill our secret while I wait outside after a few minutes. 

"Oh, no, we're too late. the doctor already has your brain scans." Phoebe says. 

"Don't worry. I got this." Billy says then Super speeds around and suddenly papers go flying everywhere and the folder is gone and Billy comes back around. 

"Billy, you did it. and with a bucket on your butt which I told you to take off but okay." I say. 

"you're not upset about Nora anymore? Phoebe asks. 

"Of course not. Billy says. 

"Wow, obviously, you two got through to him. and Max you saved me in there. it's nice to know you guys got my back." Phoebe says. 

"Yeah, just like Max and Lizzie said, sisters are for life. see you at home. Billy says and speeds off and I follow him.

-----

"Well, I got extra chores for a whole month." Max says, jumping onto his bed. 

"Boo-hoo. Am I supposed to feel bad for you?" I ask brushing my hair. 

"Well yeah. I'm your brother who just got in loads of trouble a little compassion would be nice." Max says. 

"Max you deserve to have extra chores billy was your responsibility and you let him get hurt you should be glad our little brother is okay and that you only got chores. Just be happy you didn't get grounded." I say getting ready for bed. 

"yeah, your right. I guess a month of dishes is better than Billy's thumb being bigger than his ear." Max says. 

"Max, you know what I just realized?" I ask.

 "What?" he asks. 

"We should've just taken Billy to a doctor in Metroburg and this could've all been avoided." I say. 

"your totally right i wish we would thought of that sooner." Max says. 

"oh well, it's all in the past now." I say. 

"true. hey, what happened today with the passing out?" Max asks. 

"I don't know I've never used that power on purpose before and never that long. it's hard to control," I say. 

"It's alright it'll make you a better supe once you learn how to control it. Goodnight Lizzie." Max says turning off the lights. "Goodnight Maxie." I say.

-----

YAY DONE WITH YET ANOTHER EPISODE WE HAVE TWO MORE AND THEN WE ARE DONE WITH SEASON ONE AND I JUST WANT TO THANK ALL OF YOU FOR STICKING AROUND EVEN THOUGH THE UPDATES ARE SLOW AND PRETTY SHORT BUT THANK YOU ANYWAYS SEE YALL SOON WITH THUNDERMAN VS THUNDERMAN BYEEEEE

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

7.9M 327K 153
*Book 1 in the Soulmates Series* 🎖Featured Reading Lists: •@Wattpad's Editor's Pick & Spring Cleaning •@TeenFiction Soul Deep •@WattpadRoyals Fantas...
33.2K 548 13
You're the adopted child of James Amber but found he hid it from you. So you left to find your real mom and now you've finally came back to Arcadia B...
116K 4.3K 62
" 𝗺𝗮𝘅 ? 𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 " " 𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗿 . " " 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀 ? " 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗹𝘀...
362K 7.9K 45
Have you ever had that one very important secret that you weren't never supposed to tell that it was just so impossible to keep. This story is about...