π—Ÿπ—’π—©π—˜ 𝗕𝗒𝗠𝗕 , andy gold...

By zuzu_mushroomz

κ’° 🍰 ⊹ LOVE BOMB ᡎ β—žβ™‘ βƒ— π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰, Chloe Hart, one of the most popular girls in school and is dating... More

π—œπ—‘π—™π—’π—₯π— π—”π—§π—œπ—’π—‘
𝟎𝟏 , who is this girl?
𝟎𝟐 , first day of school
πŸŽπŸ‘ , the ledge
πŸŽπŸ’ , flour party
πŸŽπŸ“ , after everything u said
πŸŽπŸ” , skipping
πŸŽπŸ• , money for fun ‼️
πŸŽπŸ– , movies
πŸŽπŸ— , grandma's
𝟏𝟎 , soccer game
𝟏𝟏 , cry
πŸπŸ‘ , just friends
πŸπŸ’ , that's a flop
πŸπŸ“ , cutie
πŸπŸ” , big day
π—˜π—£π—œπ—Ÿπ—’π—šπ—¨π—˜
π—§π—›π—”π—‘π—ž 𝗬𝗒𝗨 , author's note

𝟏𝟐 , dude were getting the band back together

2.3K 32 27
By zuzu_mushroomz

⇢ ぇ ﹏ ˒ LOVE BOMB ❜ ᵎᵎ ⿻ 🍰

0:00 ───────|── 2:00↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

what happened in the hallway, everything was mostly a blur. All I remember was going to last period with Andy after crying my eyes out for god knows how long. Damn, this is so embarrassing. I also remembered how his hand never left mine; just remembering the moment had butterflies flying around in my stomach, but there was some sort of pain? Like a pit in the bottom of my stomach. Why the hell was I feeling this? I got Andy back, I think, so why is there a sense of guilt? Or was it something else? Ugh, fucking emotions. Why are they so complicated? Like can't I just be happy? A million different thoughts were running through my head as I laid under the comforting blankets on my bed. I was scrolling through Insta when a pic came up on my feed of Avery and another one of her friends. The feeling in my stomach became worse; it started to feel like jealousy. 'Why would I be jealous?' I think before scrolling away. 'I don't like her like that; she's one of my closest friends. She can hang out with other people.' I decided to text Andy to get my mind off everything. It took a minute before I heard a ding go off. Smiling a little, I open our messages.

HEYYY

wsp

dry much?

anyways wanna hangout?
im bored asf
🥺🙏

yes ma'am, i'll be over
in 5 mins tops

mk hurry up

also can u bring cookies
pretty please

coughurmomscookiescough

i was saving those for myself but
since ur my fav ig i can share 🙄

ur the best mwah

yea yea, be ready to open
the door 4 the most
handsome guy ever

whtvr helps u sleep at night

I lie down on my bed, staring at the ceiling for a minute. After I got bored, I quickly get up and slip on my shark slides before heading downstairs to the living room. I settle onto one of the couches, gazing at the random nature photos that flash across the big TV screen. Then, I hear the gate buzzer go off from the front mudroom. I jump up and dash towards the door, pressing the buzzer button before speaking into it.

"Who is ittt?" I say in a teasing tone, a smile creeping its way onto my face.

"Open the damn gate, you butt head," Andy's voice comes through the speaker, making me gasp loudly in mock offense.

"You're so mean," I retort, pressing the button to open the gate.

"Yeah, yeah, you still love me," Andy quips before riding through the open gate. I watch his departure on the little screen before closing the gate again. Turning on my heel, I head back to the living room and settle down.

Two minutes later, I hear the front door open, but I don't bother moving. TikToks are more important, after all. I scroll to the next video, one of those "Facts that you never knew about." As I listen to the first fact, I learn that a toilet is seven times cleaner than your phone. What the flip. I let out a little scream, tossing my phone onto the couch before rushing to the kitchen to wash my hands like twenty times.

I hear hurried footsteps approaching the kitchen as I continue to scrub my hands like a crazy person.

"What happened?" Andy asks from behind me.

"I just found out that a toilet is seven times cleaner than my phone!"

"...you seriously screamed because of that? I thought there was an axe murderer or something," he starts to laugh, leaning on the counter beside me.

"SHUT UP," I use my hands to spray some water in his face before darting away. Of course, I turn off the water—I won't be flooding the house today. Anyways, as I said I tried to run to away. Key work: tried. I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist to stop me before picking me up.

"AHHHHHHHHHH STRANGER DANGER!!!" I yell, laughing as I try to push away from him.

"Nuh uh" he walks over to the couch well laughing before throwing me on it and then laying on top of me so I couldn't move.

"You're so fatttttttt," I try to push him off me but obviously it doesn't frickin work.

"Haha who's the loser knowwww"

"Kill yourself"

"Ermmm no because then I wouldn't be able to see your beautiful face," he says the end in a little baby tone.

"Your so funky," I say, giggling a little. I missed this to much, to much that I would never admit it obv. My pride could never.

"Am not," he let's out an offended scoff.

"Yes you are,"

"nuh uh"

"yuh uh"

"nuh uh" we stare at each other for a minute, debating who's right and who's wrong (I'm obviously right)

"Can I do your makeup?"

"Absolutely not"

"Why not?"

"Because"

"I'll give you a kiss if you say yes"

"What look are we doing,"

"YES! let's go," I quickly push him off me, news flash, he fell on the floor.

"OW," I laughed at him before pulling him up and dragging him to my room. Once we were there, I quickly shoved him into my vanity chair before bringing over my desk chair to sit beside him. I grabbed all the stuff I'd be using from the drawers and set it down on my vanity before sitting down. I was determined to make him look fabulous.

About 30 minutes later, I finished the look, quickly taking a picture to post later. I told him to open his eyes and look in the mirror. The look of horror on his face was literally the best thing I'd ever seen. I started to laugh my ass off, falling on the floor and clutching my stomach.

"You look amazing," I say with laughs in between.

"This looks like something that would be in a horror movie Clo," he turns to look at me dead in the eyes, which only made me laugh harder.

"You look so stupid,"

"Yea, well, now you have to kiss this stupid face" a shit eating grin makes it's way onto his face.

"Ok," I walk over towards him and give him a kiss on the cheek, backing away with a smile on my face.

"That wasn't a kiss you liar,"

"I never said I was giving you a kiss on the lips hoe," I walk over towards one of the drawers and take out makeup wipes. Grabbing one, I start to wipe of the makeup. After a few minutes and 2 makeup wipes I was done. Throwing them in the trash I walk over to my bed a lay down on my stomach. Opening my phone, I post some photos to insta.

ilovemyboyfriend
up ur ass

●○○○

○●○○

○○●○

○○○●

liked by.. kym.changchoen, ilovemygirlfriend and 298 others...

ilovemyboyfriend nerds gummy clusters >>

41 comments

ilovemygirlfriend why would u post that, i feel betrayed
(pinned)
╰─▸ ilovemyboyfriend cry abt it 💋

aaron.thebeast he looks like a pretty princess
ilovemyboyfriend couldn't have said it better
ilovenygirlfriend fuck u aaron

kym.changchoen GUYS HURRY UP N GET ONLINE, THE BEST COUPLE IS BACK TOGETHER ‼️
ilovemyboyfriend wdym me n u never broke up
ilovemygirlfriend double betrayed.

its.megan amazing makeup
ilovemyboyfriend im a professional

anyaisthebest the last photo is so true, u do have the fattest ass
╰─▸ ilovemyboyfriend thanks bae

stacy_.friedman u guys r back together?
╰─▸ ilovemyboyfriend no im dating timothée chalamet

more...

ilovemygirlfriend

●○○

○●○

○○●

liked by.. aaronthebeast, ilovemyboyfriend and 328 others...

ilovemygirlfriend wsp

29 comments

ilovemyboyfriend im trying to get over the fact that over 300 people have now seen that photo of me.
(pinned)
╰─▸ ilovemygirlfriend u look cute
╰─▸ ilovemyboyfriend n u dont
╰─▸ ilovemygirlfriend ouch
╰─▸ ilovemyboyfriend IM SORRY PLEASE STOP CHASING ME ‼️

aaron.thebeast ate that photo up, unlike u @lovemyboyfriend
ilovemyboyfriend shut ur 2 foot goblin ass up

ilovemyboyfriend photo credits to me for the second pic bc andy's fatass is to lazy 2
ilovemygirlfriend i know my ass is big

emilysmithisamazing ur cute, link?

more...

After being chased around my room for the comment I made, the two of us finally found ourselves laying on my bed again. I grabbed the TV remote from my nightstand before turning it on and putting on Barbie. I heard a groan from beside me as he took a pillow and shoved it in his face.

"Seriously, I can't stand this show," he said, prompting me to let out the most dramatic gasp anyone has ever heard (I should be a Hollywood actress, ngl).

"HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT? BARBIE LIFE IN THE DREAM HOUSE IS LITERALLY SO AMAZING!" I yelled at him before taking another pillow and smacking his head. "I guess I need to educate you on proper shows."

"Whatever you say," he said, putting an arm around me before pulling me closer to his side. I smiled a little before resting my head on his shoulder. I slowly closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep with Raquelle's voice in the background.

"I love you,"

AUTHORS NOTE'S
don't even get me started on how long this stupid chapter took. i couldn't think of shit but i didn't wanna skip ahead w/o putting sumt abt their relationship n stuff. but yeaa, ive literally been so sick for the whole week n i have sm hw i haven't done so that's amazing ‼️ um if i don't come up w a chapter n post it tmr i hope everyone has a great new year!

Published December 30, 2023
Edited March 18, 2024

© zuzu_mushroomzdo not translate, copy, or repost any of my works without gaining my consent.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.4K 1.2K 18
✧ q⁺ πŸƒ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡, πŸ’‹ cherry garcia tries to get revenge for her best-friend, by playing the biggest man-whore in the entire world, jay kelso...
8.7K 58 22
❝ i love you, you know that right? ❞ ΰΌ‰β€§β‚ŠΛš. 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡; scotty small's cousin, ally smalls, moves to california with her brother and mom and...
CEO?? By Chloe

Fanfiction

32.3K 773 34
A field trip to Stark Industries, where secrets are revealed and friends made. Okay, so I know I'm already writing one of these field trip tropes, bu...