HIS BRUTAL LOVE

By BTSgazers

"Honey now what did I say about obeying me?" - he said. She looked at him with teary lashes peeking up at him... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
1:I
3:III
4:IV
5:V
6:VI
7:VII
8:VIII
9:IX
10:X
11:XI
12:XII
13:XIII
14:XIV
15:XV
16:XVI
17:XVII
18:XVIII
19:XIX
20.XX
21.XXI
22.XXII
23:XXIII
24: XXIV
25:XXV
26:XXVI
27:XXVII

2:II

5.7K 146 35
By BTSgazers

tantalize:애타게 하다
v. (excite the senses or desires of someone)

------------------------------*------------------------------

Author's Pov:-

Power, money, control, luxury, majestic, fear, are not the words a single man can have.

But JEON JUNGKOOK is one in a billion. Not only does he possess all the impressive nouns above but is way beyond them.

A man admired by billions, feared by millions and loathed by hundreds. His presence screams royalty. His empire screams wealth and his good looks screams Greek God.

But his way of living his life is ruthless and he is merciless. The man has no enemies because only a fool would want to have enmity with THE JEON JUNGKOOK.

Born with a diamond spoon, already destined to rule the world had a perfect family but life is not fair to everybody and some people don't believe in second chances like him.

Left his already handed empire and made an empire by himself hundred times bigger than the previous one.

Now he rules the monopoly of majority of the continents in the world and is the richest person on the earth with everything a person can ask for but is a lonely life something a person wants?.

Not that he minds it. He is only focused on growing his empire more and more but if a girl comes across him leaving him feeling a void of something he never thought he'd feel in his life will he snatch her away from the world to keep with himself?

Absolutely yes and he will feel no remorse in making her all his by hook or by crook even if he has to kill hundreds or make her hate him for her entire life.

9:15 p.m
Seoul, South Korea:-

A man dressed up in a professional office outfit stepped into a magnificent building named THE JEON HEADDQUARTERS touching the sky reaching the lobby towards the separate area made for private elevators which only currently two people in the world can access - Jeon Jungkook and his assistant and also his close friend who is also his only friend Kim suwon.

After touching the button for the penthouse built on the 111th floor which is at the top of the building built only for jungkook himself.

He led his way to the penthouse by putting his fingerprints on the sensor which is the only thing that can allow him to enter the penthouse.

He entered the fascinating corridors of the penthouse.

Going towards the master bedroom and touching the small button which was attached to the wall just besides the master bedroom to get the permission to enter as the bedroom is soundproof.

Just within seconds the opening of the door is heard and he slowly opens the door just to see the huge king bed empty and some gagging noises from the otjer side .

He turns around and sees a girl covered fully in her clothes giving jungkook a blow job gagging eagerly loving sucking his dick while jungkook had his head thrown back and eyes shut without any noises coming from him and his hands laid on each side of the ottoman couch dressed in his tom ford shirt and dress pant. His pants were down only till his knees.

(The door was opened by a remote which controls all the actions of the masterbedroom amd was in jungkook's hand)

After sensing suwon's presence he opened his eyes and grabbed that girls hairs and started moving her fast on his cock making her yelp.

Finally after almost 20 minutes of her giving him a head he orgasms and left her hairs like it will burn him. He stood up from there without even giving her a glance and turned his back around going towards the washroom situated adjacent to the couch giving suwon the cue as to what to do.

"I'm gonna take a shower prepare the helicopter in 15 minutes" he said and disappeared into the master bathroom.

Suwon nods his head and does what he's supposed to do first like always is leads the girl towards the backroom of the penthouse which leads towards the other side of the building from where who leaves and who enters is hidden.

After leaving the girl with money she will never be able to finish in her entire lifetime he makes some phone calls for the helicopter to arrive at the helipad of the penthouse and prepares jungkook's essentials for london tomorrow.

They are going to leave for london in 15 minutes and the helicopter will be taking them to the private jet.

After only just 10 minutes jungkook is out in the walk in wardrobe connected to the washroom covered in a versace robe and drying his hair with a towel made of the finest material in the world.

Seth hands him his outfit to wear and continues packing his stuff.

"What is the time set for the appointment with the law firm?" asks jungkook wearing his clothes with his serious face.

"3:00 p.m"

"Other meetings set for the day?" he asks again .

"As soon as we will arrive the head of gaultier enterprises Mr. Santos will be receiving you at the private airport personally for a business brunch. He wants to discuss about the expansion of business between the companies".

"We'll be finished with the brunch by 11:30 p.m and will be arriving at the headquarters by 12:15"

"You have to attend a press conference at 12:30 regarding you plans on constructing the new petroleum plant in the UK".

"By 2:00 p.m you will be finished with the press conference and refreshers will be arranged for you at Alain Ducasse at The Dorchester."

"Ms. Feya from the law firm will join you there for the contract signing and we will departure for Seoul by 5:00 p.m"

Jungkook nodded dressed fully in his outfit wearing his $180,000 Rolex Cosmograph Daytona Platinum Ice Blue Baguette which pairs well with his Ralph lauren outfit.

The next morning:-
( During jungkook's and feya's 1st meet )

Jungkook was sitting in his convoy with Mr. Santos who was discussing about their possible expansion in business partnership while he was just listening nonchalantly not interested in his talks looking out of the window immersed in busy streets of london.

Suddenly their convoy consisting of 11 cars. 5 in the front, 5 in the back and 1 in the middle which was a custom jet black rolls Royce in which they were sitting was stopped.

The driver which was hidden from them through the partition and he said on the speaker with almost shivering voice.

"Sir there is some nuisance going on on the other side of the road due to which the traffic has been diverted to this road. The team is looking into the matter".

Before Mr. Santos can say anything jungkook said

"Get the road cleared in 2 minutes" he said only these words hinting a warning that not a second later than 2 minutes can be afforded.

In that moment he turned to look out of the window again trying to look into the crowd to see what's happening and he saw a lady arguing with a man defending an old lady.

Just because of these worthless people he wasted 4 minutes of his schedule.

His aura suddenly became darker than it already was but soon changed when the lady turned around a bit showing him her side profile and he could figure out what she was saying through her lips.

Curiosity got into him as to what kind of a person will waste their time in such a busy city trying to defend someone and judging by her clothes it looked like she has a professional job.

When that man apologised to her and ran back into his car his face turned into a smirk seeing her winning the argument.

But what caught his eye was that even after this she went an arm and a leg to her help her cross the road by holding that old lady's hand.

Although he could not properly see her face but her actions already were embedded in his mind and curiosity was brewing in his head aching to see that woman.

3:00 p.m
( Time of the meeting):-

Feya sighed trying to control her nerves down due to anxiety and stress of signing a contract which such a big personality.

Even the thought of trying to hold a conversation with him was daunting to her.

But she what she did not know that after this day his entire existence will be like a nightmare for her.

She stepped inside the luxurious restraunt dressed in a dior outfit trying to look professional and elegant to fit a good impression.

As soon as she entered the restraunt there were a lot of bodyguards guarding the private dining of the restraunt.

The manager came near her and asked for her name. When they conformed it was her that jungkook had a meeting with. The bodyguards checked her thoroughly and let her enter the private hall.

All of this high level security was making feya more anxious than before and when she steeped inside the private dining she saw a well built muscular man dressed formally sitting in such a way his back was visible to her and a man was standing besides him.

Sensing her presence suwon greeted her afternoon and led her to jungkook.

As soon as she passed by jungkook to sit infront of the other end of the table jungkook lifted his eyes and looked at her with a glint of shock, amusement and an unknown emotion which he never felt.

Ofcourse he recognized her through her clothes and the way she walked and how her hairs swayed.

She was drop dead gorgeous with her big eyes looking at him with a bit of fear and nervousness and he was fucked in that moment .

Her lips were moving in a sync wishing him good afternoon. Her hands were grabbing her bag nervously and her legs were shaking continously. Him staring was not helping either.

Feya sat on the seat jiwon told her to and lifted her eyes looking at the man the whole world fears yet admires.

He was handsome with unique feature and a built she has never seen in a man. He was dressed in a way luxury ooses out of him clad in an Armani suit.

She wished him good afternoon softly and waited for his response but recieved none in return.

Her eyes furrowed thinking she did something wrong.

She is a very confident women never afraid to conduct a meeting with any client.

But this time was different.

The client was the most powerful man in this world and she cannot bear to upset him.

The consequences won't be good.

She just hopes to get his sign quickly on this contract and get out of this uneasy and frightening atmosphere.

After 2 minutes of continuously staring at feya and scaring the shit out of her jungkook stopped his stare show and looked at suwon signalling him to continue.

Suwon was also confused seeing jungkook behaving like this.

This is a side of jungkook he has never seen him doing in business.

He is never this unprofessional.

He wonders if feya did something to trigger him.

He hopes not because she is a part of a very big firm which is supposed to look into their legal aspects and it will be difficult to find some other firm compared to them and the other thing is that she is very harmless till now so if jungkook does get upset it won't end good for her and poor her will suffer for no reason.

But what he did not know was that feya did really infact trigger him. She triggered a side of him she will wish she never unleashed because one look at her face had him floored and those delecate eyes had him fucked and now she lured him into her life where he will make sure there will be no space for anyone other than him. It was her fault for coming in his way now she has to deal with it for the rest of her life. He will make sure of that.

While on the other side trying to find reasons of his unusual behaviour feya failed to notice his illicit intentions. This morning she thought life gave her an opportunity but instead her life was gonna be lost in the hands of a man whom nobody can even look into eyes with and her whole world will crumble down starting from today onwards.

HEY GUYS HOW WAS THIS CHAPTER?? PLEASE COMMENT DOWN BELOW.
I AM A HUGE FASHION CONNOISSUER AND THAT IS WHY YOU WILL FIND EVERYTHING WRITTEN ABOUT FASHION IN DETAIL IN MY STORY. PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU LIKE IT. I WILL UPLOAD THE NEXT CHAPTER ON SUNDAY TILL THEN HOPE YOU STAY HEALTHY AND SAFE. BYEEEEE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.5K 2.3K 8
"l-leave m-my h-hand, p-please".... " I AM YOUR HUSBAND AND YOU HAVE TO OBEY ME WHATEVER I SAID..... AM I CLEAR?"..... Hearing the mos...
214K 7.4K 11
Jungkook - "You're my wife for the outside world but inside of this house you're nothing but a whore of mine . Get this thing stuck at your brain , s...
105K 9.4K 45
"Please sir I beg you, don't hit my husband" You clasped your hands and kneeled before the male who is whipping your husband without showing any merc...
21.5K 787 10
"I want to fuck you every time you will breath" Jjk~ Hate is The only feeling he experienced for you. Every other feeling used to go numb when his ga...