Tomboy Incineraor x Pokemon T...

By ImGokuaweeb

Incineraor is a 6ft 5in Fire/Dark type pokemon who's a little too much for trainer. While it looks like she g... More

Happy birthday
Know the fight
Heated session(NSFW)
Temper and embarresment
Not What Was Expected.
What Is This a Harem?!
It's Whatever I Guess
Someone's Dream.
Behind The Camera
Lust Filled (NSFW)
Thunderous Flame
Sword and Shield
The Very Best
Hypnosis (Creepy/Gore warning)
Illusions
Children of Arceus
Feedback
A Bear Cub and A Kitten
Town Painted Red
Karma's a Bitch
Not Like Everyone Else

Evening Things Out

455 16 5
By ImGokuaweeb

Y/N: Where am I gonna get a third Pokémon? One that is powerful out the gates.

Incineroar: I dunno why your looking at me? It took you years to make me this strong and Zeraora just happened to be stronger when we met her.

Y/N: Speaking of which, is she still in her ball? I could've sworn I saw her come out earlier.

Incineroar: You must've been looking at a Jolteon. I don't know what she's doing but she's still in there. Awfully silent too.

Y/N: Um...Zeraora? Wanna come out? Hello?

Incineroar: You're talking to her but it's still just the ball.

Y/N: Yeah I know smartass.

Incineroar giggles as you reach for Zeraora's ball. Shooting a beam from the ball started to from her shape, but you quickly noticed that it started to deform as she recalled herself in.

Y/N: Uh...

Incineroar: What'd you do?

Y/N: I didn't do anything? Zeraora? Come out please?

You try to release her but somehow the Pokéball shocks you. You drop it back into your bag as your hand tingles from the pain.

Incineroar: You alright?

Y/N: Yeah I'm fine. But I don't know what's wrong with her? Did I do something before we left?

Incineroar: Not that I know of.

Y/N: Aww what am I gonna do? I stupidly accepted this death match, I don't have a third Pokémon, and now my second is having second thoughts about me.

Incineroar: Hey....I think I know where we can get the third.

Y/N: I'm listening.

Incineroar: You're not gonna like this, but maybe we could get help from the little shit?

Y/N: Ash? I mean Garfield?

Incineroar: No, the other little shit. The one who was obsessed over you the day we found her in the canyon.

Y/N: I'm done listening.

Incineroar: y/n.

Y/N: No. I'm not going back to look around for her. It took me months to get her off my tail. We literally had to move houses because of her.

Incineroar: But she was strong.

Y/N: When you were a Torracat. Now she's-

Incineroar: Probably stronger. Ultra beast are different from regular Pokémon. Therefore, we could use her as the third. She might even be stronger than me now.

Y/N: No, and my word is final.

Incineroar: When has your word been final to me?

Y/N: I hate you. I hate you so much.

Incineroar: So are you gonna walk out of here with me? Or and I gonna have to drag you out again?

Y/N: I'm going I'm going.

You stand up rubbing your hand as you walk out of the Pokécenter. Incineroar informed You of a Pidgeotto traveling service to get home. Suddenly her ears perk up as she pushed you out of the way. A beam of water rushed through the air between the two of you. Incineroar stands confused as another stream approached her.

Incineroar: (Dammit, I'm too slow! Judging by how it left a crater behind me, and that I'm at a disadvantage, I'm doomed if this thing hits me.)

Suddenly a bright burst of light emerges from your bag and zips towards Incineroar. Zeraora's ball had open and was empty.

Zeraora: You ok?

Incineroar: Heh, took you long enough.

???: Impressive, never seen that Pokémon before.

Y/N: Not a man of your word Red?

Red: I just wanted to see if you were to keep your guard up. Looks like only one of you got the memo. Blastoise! Hydro Pump!

Blastoise: With pleasure!

Zeraora dodges another beam and zips infront of Blastoise. She swiftly lands multiple blows to Blastoise sending him crashing backwards. Red simply steps aside as his Pokémon flies from the impact.

Red: An electric type? That explains the aura around you. But you could be something else. Fighting? Dark?

Blastoise returns to the fight spinning in his shell. Zeraora avoids all his attacks and counters him with an electrifying strike. Red flicks his hat upward as he studies the two Pokémon fight.

Red: The way she avoids and move that Blastoise makes. Perhaps she's a psychic type?

Incineroar: y/n, you know what he's doing right?

Y/N: Yeah. Zeraora stand down!

Zeraora's ears perked towards your direction as she continues to evade Blastoise. She quickly places her hand on his chest as her cheeks glow. Blastoise is immediately paralyzed as she rushes to you. Suddenly you and Incineroar end up at a flying Pokémon service building and quickly pay for their services.

After a long flight home, you tip the Pokémon and their owner as your left by the beach. Zeraora hug both of you, crying slightly.

Zeraora: I'm sorry for being so mean to you two. I was just alert and ready for anything to happen.

Incineroar: That's what you were doing? Damn you even left me confused.

Y/N: It's ok don't worry about it. I know that your little surprise on me wasn't on purpose.

Incineroar: But seriously, how can you be so cold yet to sentimental? Just stop crying.

Y/N: Leave her alone. She doesn't know any better.

Incineroar: If she knows which parts of my body would kill me on impact then she knows better. Plus we have a Pokémon to find.

Zeraora: Who are we looking for now?

Y/N: Do you know what a Cosmoen is?

Incineroar: It's like this disc shaped Pokémon, about this small and has the universe in them.

Zeraora: Never heard of it!

Y/N: Figures. It's alright though.

Incineroar: The canyon biome right?

Y/N: That's that last time we saw her, yeah. Are we ready or do we want to delay this for tomorrow?

Incineroar: The way Red caught us off guard, who knows how long until the others come by. We were just lucky that he didn't know about Zeraora.

Zeraora: Is this...Cosmon?

Y/N: Cosmoen.

Zeraora: Cosmoen. Is she strong?

Incineroar: Um...yeah! Totally! I think.

Zeraora: Then what are we eating for!? Let's go get her on our team already!

Zeraora's stomach starts to grumble. She laugh nervously, scratching the back of her head as she smiled at both of you.

Zeraora: Um...y/n? I don't mean to sound like a burden but could we maybe have something to eat before we go out?

Incineroar: How long ago did you eat? I thought you ate before we went on the flight.

Zeraora: Oh I ate....uh.....threeeeeeeee......fouuuuuurrrrrrrr....weeeeks....ago?

Y/N: Jesus you must be starving! Why didn't you tell me this earlier?! Or even weeks ago?!

Zeraora: I wasn't hungry at the time. Plus I could go weeks without food. Basically what I eat files my ability to fight. I must've used what I had left against Red.

Incineroar: We should really have some sort of notebook for her. She literally spouts bullshit on bullshit every time we need to do something.

Y/N: On a scale of one to ten, how hungry are you?

Zeraora: I would honestly need something large enough to fill me. Possible half the menu in a restaurant?

Y/N: I'll just get you a couple burgers. Come on let's go.

—-A few hours later——————————————

Zeraora surprisingly was ready and full of energy after draining half your wallet dry with the amount of food she ordered. Not only that buys you notices that she was more powerful and faster than before. You three adventure peacefully yet aware in the canyon biome.

Zeraora: Cosmoen! Where are you?! Come out please!

Y/N: Zeraora, she's not gonna come out if you shout like that.

Zeraora: You're right! She probably can't hear me.

Zeraora inhailed and was ready to shout. Incineroar quickly muffled her yell with her hand, avoiding anyone's eardrums from being bursted.

Y/N: I meant that we need to go were Incineroar and I first found her.

Zeraora: *muffled noises*

Y/N: You can let her go now.

Incineroar: Aw but I like it when she doesn't noise at all. Fine.

Zeraora: I was asking where around here? That way I could zip us there master.

Y/N: I think it was more west.....Probably over there.

Zeraora quickly made Incineroar disappear as she held onto the back of your head.

Y/N: Where's Incineroar?

Zeraora: I already took her west master!

Y/n: Ok again, you don't need to call me master and why are you grabbing the back of my head.

Zeraora: What do you mean master? I've been doing this with all our travels. It's to prevent whiplash!

Y/N: Ok? But seriously you don't need to call me master. It's sounds weird when taken differently and-

Zeraora: We're here!

Y/N: Huh?

Incineroar: You're as discombobulated as I am huh?

Y/N: *clears throat* yes. Three things, how is she so fast now, why are you not throwing up, and how did you learn the word "discombobulated".

Incineroar: She's now well fed, I think I've gotten used to it, and I heard some fancy guy say it at the Pokécenter. Or was he a nerd? Either way, I know what it means......I think.

Zeraora: Where's Cosmoen?

Y/N: Uh....Zeraora. I don't think she's gonna come out if your picking up every rock off the floor?

Zeraora: Hmmn....boulders! Aw Thank you Cereza!

Incineroar watches Zeraora with a cringe expression across her face. She lifts boulders like of nothing and tosses them aside as she looks for the Pokémon.

Incineroar: Please....can we just release her...

Y/N: No. one she's part of the family, two bad idea when we're in this tournament and three she'll probably still follow us around.

Zeraora: Guys! Guys! I found Cosmoen!

Incineroar: Unbelievable.

Zeraora: But she looks...crushed.

Y/N: Hmm? That's weird. Zeraora could you move the Boulder out of the way please?

Zeraora: Yep!

Zeraora tosses the boulder away miles from your location. You inspect the possibly dead Cosmoen on the ground.

Y/N: This doesn't look like she was crushed, but like she escaped her shell. It's bursted from the inside.

Incineroar: Maybe she imploded from the amount of power she held?

Y/N: Or maybe she evolved again?

Zeraora: Hey? What happened to the moon?

Incineroar: Huh?

Suddenly you were covered in a void. There was nothing but darkness and a pair of crimson eyes. A devilish smile appears in the shadow looking down on the group.

Zeraora: And why does the moon look evil?

Y/N: Uh....

Zeraora's fur starts to spark, somehow managing to light the void. The figure looked almost bat like, but with the beauty of the galaxy and stars woven onto their design. Incineroar throws out an uncontrollable flame towards the figure, but misses. The figure had appeared behind her and grabbed onto her tail. Incineroar was swiftly tossed into a dark cave as it crashed down onto her. Zeraora attacks the figure but they turned to mist instead. The most surrounded Zeraora as they appeared behind her.

???: Gotcha!

Zeraora quick on her feet created a file did electricity around her body as the figure grabbed her. They were shocked and stunned enough for her to land a blow. Incineroar rubbing her head emerged covered in dirt from the cave.

Incineroar: What are we fighting?

Y/N: I dunno a bat or something?

Incineroar: A Noivern?

Y/N: No this things something else. It's almost takes the shape of the moon.

Zeraora: Watch out!

Zeraora: Comes crashing into the ground as the mysterious Pokémon dug their talons into her fur. Incineroar quickly tackled the Pokémon causes them to fly off of Zeraora.

Incineroar: Can you still fight?

Zeraora: Is that a genuine question?

Incineroar: Nah just seeing if you would pussy out.

The Pokémon fly's upwards covering the moon. Suddenly their wings started to glisten as a beam was shot out of their stary pattern. Zeraora picked up Incineroar and moved her out of harms way.

Zeraora and Incineroar stood in unison against the winged Pokémon, with an aura of mystique and grace, hovered gracefully in the celestial expanse, its elegant wings casting an otherworldly glow.

Incineroar: When I say so throw me.

Zeraora: Right!

Incineroar from her fiery belt shot out a storm of flames towards the Pokémon. Surrounded in a fiery vortex they spun to extinguish the flames. Suddenly Incineroar I merged from the flames and grabbed onto the Pokémon's wings. Burning with the will to win, Incineroar stopped the Pokémon's flight as they started to descend.

Incineroar: (Shit. My bodies starting to hurt again. Must be all my wounds from my fight with Urshifu. My grins starting to loosen again)

Zeraora leaped high into the air and pulled onto the Pokémon's talons forcing them to meet the ground. The bat like Pokémon quickly swing her wings, slicing the air. Zeraora and Incineroar retreated from their onslaught.

???: Heh not bad. It's been awhile since I was forced to stretch out my wings like this. Whoever you guys are, I'm afraid we're gonna have to cut this fight short.

Incineroar: Agreed.

The battle continued as Incineroar lunged forward, flames dancing at her fingertips, aiming to engage the winged Pokémon. Zeraora, with her lightning speed, darted alongside Ember, her electric aura pulsating with intensity, ready to support her companion in the fight.

The mysterious Pokémon, with a commanding presence, conjured ethereal energies, releasing waves of mystical power toward the two Pokémon. Incineroar, utilizing her strength and fiery prowess, unleashed searing flames, attempting to counter the celestial assault. Zeraora, with her agility, weaved through the celestial energies, aiming to disrupt the Pokémon's mystical attacks.

The battlefield was transformed into a spectacle of elemental clashes—flames intermingled with celestial energies, each combatant showcasing their unique strengths and abilities. Incineroar's raw power collided with the Pokémon's ethereal prowess, while Zeraora's lightning speed attempted to outmaneuver the mystical assaults.

The celestial Pokémon weaved through the battlefield, evading Incineroar's fiery attacks and countering Zeraora's swift strikes with celestial blasts that shimmered with unearthly radiance.

With a unified surge of elemental forces, flames collided with electrical charges, converging into a dazzling display of combined power aimed directly at the winged Pokémon. The celestial energies momentarily faltered under the overwhelming fusion of fire and lightning.

Y/N: Hold on! Stop! All of you!

All three Pokémon stopped their fight and looked at you with a confused expression on their faces.

Y/N: You! When did you start roaming the canyon?

???: Um...I've been here for quite a while.

Y/N: Do you have any resemblance to this?

You showed the Pokémon the corroded shell that used to be a Cosmoen.

???: Oh that's where my shell went! I was wondering where that was after I evolved!

Incineroar:....wait....

Y/N: Who are you?

???: My name's Lunala.

Incineroar: Hold on hold on. If you e wolves from that thing. And we're looking for someone that is that thing. But we've only seen on of that thing.

Zeraora: Does that mean that you're Cosmoen?

Lunala: I was Cosmoen. Who are you guys again? I'm just waiting for my favorite trainer to come back to see how much I've grown.

Y/N: Holy shit.

Incineroar: There's no Fucken way.

Zeraora: What? What's going on? What am I missing?

Y/N: You really have grown since the last time we saw you. What the fuck how did you come out from that little thing?

Lunala: Wait...y/n and Torracat? Oh my Arceus how long has it been?

Incineroar: Way too long.

Zeraora: Wait she's Cosmoen?! You really are incredible! I could barely keep up with you!

Lunala: Who are you again? Never mind that. What's with the sudden visit here? I went back to your house and there wasn't anyone there that I knew.

Y/N: I uh...

Incineroar: We moved because you were too obsessed with em.

Lunala: Oh my bad! I just didn't know what to do at the time!

Y/N: I know that this is a little rushed but we need a favor from you.

Lunala: I'll go with you! I'll fight all those assholes in the tournament. Especially that Red guy.

Y/N: How did you know all of that?

Lunala: Psychic and Ghost type! I just read your thoughts. I didn't l know you had sex with her already, twice even. I thought I would've been your first, oh well.

Zeraora: What's sex?

Incineroar: Mating.

Zeraora: Oh. Twice?

Incineroar: I don't wanna talk about it.

???: I'm telling you I saw the moon Pokémon somewhere around here.

Lunala: Aw shit.

Y/N: What?

Lunala: It's the stupid pair of kids that keep trying to catch me.

Incineroar: How are you not caught?

Lunala: Dodging and weaving. Plus I threw a rock at their master ball. But they keep coming back and it's a real hassle wasting so much of my energy on dodging Pokéballs.

Y/N: Then I better catch you first right now. Um do you have a preference in-

Incineroar: Just shove her in the ball already!

Y/N: Ok ok!

You held up a random Pokéball tossed it at Lunala. After being caught she forced herself out of the ball with a devious smile across her face.

Lunala: Before we leave "master" I wann play a little prank on these fools. That is if you allow me. I am under your-

Y/N: Just do what you need to do.

Lunala: Hehe, I'm already liking the new you!

Lunala flys away deep into the canyon. Some time passes by as you hear two people shout in fear. Incineroar gets startled but quickly realized what it was all about. Suddenly Lunala emerged from the ground like a zombie and fazed back into her normal self. She had her talons over her stomach as she giggled.

Y/N: What'd you do?

Lunala: Nothing harmful. I just used a bit of hypnosis to bring their biggest fears to life. They'll be fine in five minutes if their not too lost in it.

???: THE GARDAVOIRS!!! THEIR FUCKEN EVERYWHERE!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!! I LOVE BEING A VIRGIN!!!

Lunala: Well maybe an hour for him.

Y/N: Right...how bout we don't do that anyone else unless said or if they're a threat ok?

Lunala: Hmm....hey Inci!

Incineroar: Only y/n can call me that, AND THATS OF I LET THEM!

Lunala: Mmmhmm, are you still as rebellious as I remember?

Incineroar: I think I'm more, why do you ask?

Lunala: Cool! Then I will continue to ignore some of your commands!

Y/N: Come on I can barley deal with one of you.

Lunala: She's not rebellious? The Zerrrrrrrrrrruda?

Y/N: Zeraora's not rebellious, she's.......a mess.

Lunala: Is that why she's playing with a stick right now?

Y/N: Trust me she's very viable no matter how gullible she seems.

Lunala: No shit. I was getting my ass handed to me by those two.

Incineroar: Really? How badly?

Lunala: Mostly her but you really packed a punch when you wanted to.

Zeraora: Quick question master.

Y/N: What is it?

Zeraora: judging how she's slightly taller than me and my best buddy, how is she gonna fit inside your room? We are going home today right?

Y/N: Yeah how are you gonna fit?

Lunala: I'm sure things will be fiiiiiine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 4K 80
A 10-year-old boy, with a goal to become a Pokemon Champion, sets out on a journey across the Kanto Region. A journey charged with friendships, fun...
26.5K 647 15
Even the softest faces can have the coldest convictions. After finding your sworn partner and beginning your life as a Pokémon trainer, you think thi...
119K 3K 23
A major problem occurs, and Y/N gets the chance to fully live in the world just like the video games! But when he is caught up with the task instead...
1.3K 71 5
(Y/N) is the strongest human in the world that nobody knows. He lives in Hoenn with his only Pokémon, a Gardevoir named Aphrodite. (Y/N) was complete...