teacher's pet | taekook

Від _thetea_vk

Jeon Jungkook slightly arrogant and spoiled, but contrary to appearances a very nice student of a very presti... Більше

- intro -
one: collision
two: company
three: mistake
four: the idea
five: do you trust me?
six: sweet dreams
seven: into you...
eight: special treatment
nine: rumor
ten: against the wall
eleven: ride it
twelve: the truth
thirteen: drunk
fourteen: sensitive
fithteen: teach me...
sixteen: drunk with jealousy
eighteen: fireplace
nineteen: drunk words
twenty: love...
twenty one: my greatest discovery

seventeen: guilt

1.1K 45 34
Від _thetea_vk

jungkook slowly opens eyes, feeling a huge pain in his head.

he whips his face while gaze slowly lends onto the as naked as him man next to him who was still asleep, jungkook exhales while grabbing his phone to check the hour. it was 10am, they over slept. obviously were too focused on something else that didn't have time to set an alarm. oh my god what happened here, did jungkook just have sex with someone he just met? I mean, they knew each other for a week and jun was very nice and friendly all this time.

It turns out that they were even too friendly with each other this whole time that they fucked. but this night was really great for jungkook, the fact that jun was older than him was already great, as if at least it was already official that jungkook's partners would only be men older than him but to be honest, jungkook never thought that it would be someone other than taehyung. oh no, taehyung. does that mean he cheated on him? but after they slept together for the first time, taehyung slept with his friend from college, so they are now 1:1.

but then they weren't as close as they are now... oh no, so does that mean that jungkook is the bad one? oh my god, what the fuck is wrong with me jungkook thought, running palms through hair while suddenly hearing "hey there" jun said while sitting up making jungkook smile a little, saying back "good morning" meanwhile jun leans closer to him to kiss him.

jungkook kissed back, hand moving to jun's cheek but when he finally came to his sences he breaks the kiss, whispering against jun's lips "jun, I'm sorry but I can't" now meeting jun's eyes who asked "what do you mean? you didn't enjoy it? have I done something wrong?", "no, no It's not that. the night was amazing" jungkook quickly said making jun smile "but" jungkook continues "I like someone else, I'm so sorry but I just can't do this. it doesn't feel right..."

"you are talking about that guy from a instastory?" jun asked, looking at jungkook a bit upset yet curious "yeah" jungkook said, laughing a little at himself "I'm sorry I might look so pathetic to you right now but as well we shouldn't have sex here, It's not allowed", "no, you don't and don't worry about it. we were quite quiet from what I remeber" jun said while grabbing jks hand into his who smiles at him a bit embarrassed "so... he is your boyfriend?" jun asked, worrying about the answer. he really like jungkook even though they don't know each other so much.

"no, he's not. It's just, it's more complicated. I'm just really jealous about him and worrying that he's not thinking about me at all when I'm away, I just... sorry, It's stupid of me. I shouldn't have do it when I'm in that kind of relationship with someone, anyway I'm sorry jun" jungkook tries to explain, looking up at the older afterwards "I like you, you are a great guy but I just... can't be with you" making jun look away, upset and hurt because thought that jungkook was feeling the same way about him.

it turns out that jungkook has the same problem as jun but with someone else, the worst part in that is that jun really remains a lot of taehyung for jungkook.

"I understand" jun said making jungkook smile warmly "thank you", "but" jun says pulling jungkook gently onto his lap who sits there with hands onto his shoulder with red cheeks "you gonna be here for a week yet, It's okay if you don't want to be with me but what If until the end of your stay, you and me..." jun says, moving hands to jks waist "will spend time like this, as friends of course. your friend is having a good time, why can't you? this will remain as our little secret"

jungkook at that thinks hesitating "remember how you felt yesterday when you saw him having fun, let yourself have some fun too. and I promise you that I will make sure you feel as good as possible, so what?" jun ads making jungkook smile yet lost in thoughts but finally decided "I guess since I'm here for another week yet, we could use each other's company"

"perfect" jun said with wrapped arms around jks waist and as soon as he said it their lips met into a passionate kiss. jungkook run palms through jun's hair, tugging onto them while feeling how jun grabs him closer making him slowly move forward and backwards against jun's crotch who smirks, helping jungkook move faster. jungkook moans against jun's lips, arms tightly wrapped around jun's neck absolutely loving the pleasure he received. he really needed it.

jun quickly switched their positions, laying jungkook down onto the mattress being between his curled legs. jun spat into his hand, using the saliva as lubricant to make it more glide before he inserted his cock into jungkook. the younger bit his lip all weak and swollen, allowing jun to take his wrists and pin them to the mattress on either side of his head.

"I promise you I'll make you this week for you unforgettable" jun said while deeply and slowly starting to thrust into jungkook who title head to the side moaning highly with closed eyes having deja vu meanwhile jun kisses his neck wetly "you make me crazy, jungkook. I can't get enough of you, I want to taste all of you" jun whispers into jks ear who looks at him, whispering never breaking the eye contact "less talk more fucking"

at that jun smirks, kissing jungkook hardly still pinning his wrists to the mattress while now roughly, deeply thrusting into him making jungkook scream and arch back trying to free his wrists from a pleasure but jun didn't let him and that was the best part of it.

———
week later

jungkook with his suitcase is entering to his room, whipping forehead from sweat. "fuck, why is it so heavy" he mumbles to himself, throwing away the suitcase while laying down on the bed, wanting nothing more than to fall asleep in his well missed room. these days he wasn't really sleeping anyway.

but at that moment all he could think about was taehyung, his taehyung. he finally came back and he can't wait to finally see him, a lot happened during these two weeks, they were full of cool things and great impressions in new york, but also a feeling of guilt. the fact that he had zero contact with taehyung at that time because they can't contact each other very much through instagram or any of these made it even worse.

like it or not, he's still his teacher. jungkook felt very lonely there and missed him, he didn't stop even for a second. and jun did fill the void that is now filling with guilt, but what hurts jungkook the most is the fact that until now he hasn't heard anything from taehyung, the only thing he bothered to post on his instagram was that stupid photo with some chick and he didn't even bother writing to him some stupid code so that no one would notice, anything that would show that he cares, like he goddamn even like-

knock

knock

jungkook hears, surprised looking at his window from where the knocking came from.
for his own surprise his eyes witnessed taehyung, standing there with flowers in hands.

jungkook blushed at the sight quickly standing up and walked closer to the window, opening it never stopping looking at taehyung who with a smile entered to his room "welcome back" taehyung said lowely, giving jungkook the blue roses who blushed "w-what are you doing here?" he whispered while taking the roses in his hands "just came to say hello to a boy who just survived a trip to New York and wasn't kidnapped" taehyung said while leaning to kiss jks lips.

jungkook kisses back gently, breaking the kiss first licking lips afterwards "what's wrong?" taehyung asked surprised while jungkook whispers "what's wrong? how was the party you went to with lisa? you didn't even try to contact me this whole time, maybe because you were too focused on partying with girls. and I have eyes everywhere!" making the elder furrow "what do you mean?", "the story, you went to that party you told me earlier with a girl from your college" jungkook said now meeting taes eyes who says confused "she's my friend jungkook, what do you mean- wait, are you mad at me or something?"

"I don't know, you tell me what were you doing with her" jungkook says a bit offended making taehyung say still confused that jungkook is mad about it "nothing, she was also invited to that party so we went together as a friends. what's wrong with that? It's like you would go with jin? what would you do If I were jealous about you spending time with jin? besides, she has a boyfriend so what's your point in that conversation?" and the last words made jungkook immediately stop being so confident in his accusations about taehyung oh... boyfriend...

"w-what?" he breaths out "yeah, they are practically engaged. you were jealous of her?" taehyung asked, smiling at jungkook who all being a blushing mess looks down at his roses oh no "something's wrong?" taehyung asked confused at jks expression "sorry, I'm sorry what I was thinking- I-I don't know what to say" jungkook whispers, feeling how a guilt grows inside of him even more with each second oh no, what have you done jungkook... "thank you so much, tae" jungkook says, now meeting taes eyes who smiled at him warmly.

"I missed you, baby. every day" taehyung said, tugging jks hair behind ear whose eyes got teary at hearing it "I missed you so much" jungkook says before wrapping arms around taes neck just to kiss him passionately, still holding the flower's, putting all of himself into the kiss while taehyung kissed back, wrapping arms around his waist.

fuck
I'm so stupid...

———•
heeeey, enjoy new chapter! 😅🤭 fuck I love writing this story, I literally can't wait to post for you haha hope you enjoy the plots and everything as well because it's the point of a interesting book, to not always makes it fluffy and cute. it would be too boring right? 😏so yeah, ENJOY AND WAIT FOR MORE besties 💅🏻
- so taehyung wasn't 'cheating' on jungkook huh? well, now jungkook regrets his decision...

song for this chapter - 'Sorry' by Halsey (just try to feel into the vibe of the song)

see ya

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

29.7K 1K 17
Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung are college students from different worlds. Taehyung is the captain of the basketball team and Jungkook never really l...
1M 22.4K 21
❗ EDITING ❗ ❗ Warnings, unedited book with terrible grammar and cringey storyline ❗ •Kim Taehyung is the hot guy who likes to flirt around and is als...
645K 27.7K 41
Jungkook is a student a Bighit University. He is the main target in school, everyone picks on him because he is weak and an easy target. But what hap...
My sweet bunny Від Anya

Романтика

257K 9.6K 31
A story in which a famous Ceo falls in love with a high school student. The story contains smut and fluff. Ships: Taekook and Yoonmin ~Top: Tae ~Bo...