teacher's pet | taekook

By _thetea_vk

Jeon Jungkook slightly arrogant and spoiled, but contrary to appearances a very nice student of a very presti... More

- intro -
one: collision
two: company
three: mistake
four: the idea
five: do you trust me?
six: sweet dreams
seven: into you...
eight: special treatment
nine: rumor
ten: against the wall
eleven: ride it
twelve: the truth
fourteen: sensitive
fithteen: teach me...
sixteen: drunk with jealousy
seventeen: guilt
eighteen: fireplace
nineteen: drunk words
twenty: love...
twenty one: my greatest discovery

thirteen: drunk

1.1K 46 7
By _thetea_vk

"-gosh what are you even on about? suddenly it bothers you that I have friends, and thank you very much for the lack of privacy in my life by taking away my laptop" jungkook says while rolling eyes, going downstairs while his mom is following him. he was getting ready to party where taehyung supposed to be with his college friends but got into fight with his mom, unfortunately wasn't really in a mood.

"don't walk away from me when I'm talking, jungkook. you have to put yourself in our situation, you hardly talk to us anymore, you don't even eat with us because you don't have time, you come home late or at all and show up in the morning as if nothing had happened without telling us where you were" Mrs Jeon says mad at her sons behaviour but as well surprised, jungkook never gave them a hard time even tho was spoiled a little. right now it's like he got into bad group of people and she's just worrying about him.

If she only knew why jungkook is like that... "I already told you, jeez, I'm staying at jin's place. we're sitting until late on our homeworks, we have exams soon remember? you know that he's good at math, so he helps me. I don't get why is this conversation even happening, really. just stop asking the same questions all the time and let me breathe" jungkook says a bit annoyed, not knowing what to say anymore when all his excuses are slowly coming to end. he hates arguing with his parents.

"since we're talking about exams, why haven't you applied to a school in New York yet? you had and promised to apply earlier and what? still nothing, you're missing out on this chance and you know very well that they want you. this doesn't happen often, at all actually. why do you despise such a huge opportunity in favor of lies" Mrs Jeon says with mad gaze at her son "damn, why do you keep talking about it as if it was the only topic in the world, let me enjoy my life here first before you send me on the end of the world" jungkook says back while grabbing his bag.

"excuse me? where are you going exactly young man? I'm still talking to you" Mrs Jeon says, looking at her son all angry "to jin's" jungkook answers shortly while rolling eyes "to do exactly what, It's saturday?" Mrs Jeon says "fucking study, bye" jungkook says back before starting to leave his house while his mother screamed after him "hey! language! jungkook, I'm talking to you get back her-" the door shut.

jungkook pulls out his phone from the pocket, whipping his teary eyes because trully hates fighting with his family before texting jin

jungkookie 🤓

I'm going to your place
get ready
we are you going to party

———

"LET'S GOOOOO!"

the music was so loud that you could barely hear the other person or just talk and the beats of the music were so heavy that it made many people want to jump at their pace.

one of those people was jungkook who all drunk was dancing in the crowd full of older than him people. jin was looking at him with hoseok, their other friend from class who joined them, being surprised at how much fun jungkook had there by himself but as well not stopping worrying for a moment "he looks um interesting" hoseok laughed out while jin never stopping looking at his best friend, says "there is something going on with him and I need to know what"

"I hope our hot Mr Kim won't be so embarrassed seeing him here in that state" hoseok says making jin look at taehyung who was also staring at jungkook while being crowded with group of people talking to him "oh jungkook" jin breaths out "you gonna regret it later so bad", "I don't think so, look at him. person who would regret it later doesn't look like this. come on, let's drink and chill" hoseok jokes, wrapping arm around jin's shoulder who sighs "fine" walking with hoseok to kitchen where drinks were served.

meanwhile taehyung couldn't stop looking at jungkook, feeling how jealousy is growing inside of him when he sees some random guy dancing with the younger too touchy. that makes him cling his cup in the hand, trying to calm down a little. "what?" yoongi asks, looking into direction where taehyung is staring "why are you keeping staring at that guy, you've been sluggish since he came here. that's not like you, Mr teacher"

"what? no, I'm not. It's just, I know him" taehyung says lost in thoughts "he's going hard I see, but also he's good. good dancer", "yeah, he does. I'm just worrying about that he's going to be wasted or something, he doesn't do parties a lot you know, he's younger. nevermind, sorry" taehyung explains "yeah the younger ones are nuts, amazing in bed though" yoongi admits, winking at taehyung who looks at him "said experienced one, shut up" pushing him playfully away who laughs "I'm just saying!"

suddenly taehyung sees that jungkook leaves the dance floor with that guy, when taehyung noticed that jin disappeared and isn't keeping an eye on jungkook anymore he stands up, apologising people around while quickly trying to follow these two. he pushed himself through drunk, dancing people trying to find jungkook as fast as possible not wanting something to happen to him.

at seeing jungkook making out passionately with his friend bogum on a corridor he froze, now the whole jealousy just broke inside of him and he didn't care anymore If anyone will see it.

taehyung quickly grabs that guy by a shoulder and pushes him harshly away from jungkook who says "hey" now noticing it was taehyung, immediately shutting mouth. "what the fuck, kim" bogum said to taehyung and pushes him back making taehyung even angrier "don't you see he's drunk? leave him alone"

"he wanted to" bogum scuffs "he's too young for you" taehyung says seriously, walking closer to bogum, whispering "let go" who surprised says "and what do you care? If he wants to then leave and give us some privacy, what's your damn problem?", "you, you are the fucking problem. just leave him fucking alone, and don't come near him ever again" taehyung said while pushing bogum away again before grabbing jks wrist starting to pull him away from there making bogum confused stare at them "what the hell" he says to himself.

taehyung pulls jungkook to the nearest restroom on the floor, locking door behind them while jungkook asks "wanna make out too?" with that dumb smile, drunk as hell "what the hell, jungkook? why are you kissing with a random guy, you think this is mature thing to do? are you out of your mind?" taehyung says seeming mad at the younger making jungkook say "what do you mean why? I'm horny, that's why" chuckling afterwards "sorry, I'm embarrassed. that beer was stronger than I thought"

"why are you like this? bogum is my friend and that was really childish of you, why can't you just behave for once" taehyung says with angry gaze at the younger who starts laughing "why are you laughing- you think this is funny? you really think that this whole situation is funny?" taehyung says scuffing "you are jealous" jungkook laughs out, while whipping face all smiley "excuse me?" the elder asks "I really like you this way, sir" jungkook says while putting hands onto taes chest who looks up at him.

"you are always so possessive of me, so controlling" jungkook breaths out "so handsome... as always", "you seriously are trying to turn me on when I'm being mad at you?" taehyung asks now suddenly being pushed on the little sofa behind, jungkook sats onto taes lap never breaking the eye contact with the elder who lickes lips, knowing this isn't a good idea at all but somehow couldn't just take jks body off of him.

"I thought you already are" jungkook says now with hands onto taes shoulders, grabbing taes neck with one hand to bring his face closer towards his "so what? you gonna still stare at me, scared that someone will see us or just take action into own hands and fuck me?" jungkook whispers now looking at taes lips.

"I don't like when you are acting like a bad boy" taehyung says, now hands moving to jks ass who bites lower lip "I'm fucking my teacher, I guess I've always been a bad boy" jungkook whispers but taehyung hesitated making him roll eyes "alright, I'll go find bogum. he will for sure shag with me, thanks for giving me a lesson about how lame I am-" and that was all to make taehyung kiss jungkook roughly, just like the younger wanted to.

meanwhile jin and hoseok were looking around the house for jungkook "he probably went out, don't worry he's fine" hoseok says with hand on jin's shoulder who says back "he would text me", "maybe he just forgot, you know It's a party" hoseok pointed out making jin look at the stairs now quickly saying "I'll look upstairs yet, if he won't be there we can go but I have to make sure" smiling at his friend who smiles back, nodding.

"sure, I'll be waiting in the kitchen" hoseok says "okay" jin nods before starting to go upstairs, sighing while saying to himself "oh jungkook, you better be there"

———

"ah~ ohhh~" jungkook maons out into taes ear, feeling how taehyung speeds up his moves against their crotches. they were both fully clothed, wearing jeans so jungkook was riding taehyung through clothes. not that it would be any less pleasant, nothing like that. jungkook felt like he had reached at least heaven, maybe the alcohol was making him horny but the mere fact of being here with his teacher closed off from everything makes this whole experience even better than he thought.

If only he was able to think correctly, he would surely turn taehyung on even more and make him even more jealous, but I guess it was enough for now, seeing how taehyung kept looking at him with that hot look and siren eyes, undressing him with just his gaze, now holding jungkook's hips tightly, helping him grind against himself is an answer in itself that he wanted this.

"you are unbelievable, jeon jungkook" taehyung says lowely into jks ear who bites lower lip, tugging onto his dark hair speeding up even more "you don't even know how much power you have over me, how much you turn me on" taehyung ads, feeling closer with each second but as well did jungkook "tae~ mhhhmmm, please- ah!" the younger moans out now coming into his skinny jeans, taehyung did the same now breathing in and out against jks milky neck.

suddenly both of them heard

"jungkook?"

jungkook recognized the voice even tho the loud music playing wasn't helping, covering his mouth in shock as if he had sobered up a bit after coming. taehyung looked even more scared and as well his face showed fear "shit" he says before both of them stand up, taehyung looks at his pants being a little bit wet from the cum but as well were jks, starting to whip it off. "fuck" taehyung breaths out to himself, while jungkook all red was looking at him. they quickly stand up.

"are you there?" jin asked behind the door with ear pressed to the surface of it "oh no, tae" jungkook whispers while taehyung walks closer to him "listen to me, you have to come out to him and act like everything is fine. turn him around and I will quickly leave okay? go home" taehyung whispers, with a hand onto jks cheek who bites lower lip "I can't", "what?" the elder asked confused.

"I don't want to go home, please can I stay over at yours tonight?" jungkook whispers, looking at taes lips who cursed under breath in hesitation. finally he gave up, saying "meet me in 5 in front of the house, I'll be waiting in the car", jungkook nods, leaning to kiss taes lips gently who kisses back whispering afterwards "go"

jungkook turns around, fixing hair a little as well taking a breath before unlocking the door and leaving first "hey, sorry. I was throwing up" jungkook says while nervously running palms through hair "why weren't you answering me, are you okay?" jin asked while following jungkook who was walking away as far as possible from the bathroom meanwhile taehyung quickly leaves the room, rushing downstairs.

"is it because of taehyung being here?" jin asked making jungkook blush "no I'm fine, It's just. I think I'm going home, I had enough of people tonight" jungkook says, nervously making his friend title head to the side "oh, are you sure?", "yeah yeah, I'll go. my taxi is already waiting" jungkook says with little smile, jin nods a bit confused saying "okay, take care and go to sleep immediately. I'll stay with hobi yet" before hugging his friend.

jungkook hugs him back, saying shortly "bye" before going downstairs. jin was looking at him doing it so, worried.

———

beautiful mv 😭😭
taehyung is amazing and IU??? she's gorgeous, absolutely stunning 🥺

see ya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.9K 2K 26
jungkook is a college student who is madly in love with his best friend taehyung who comes from the royal family. will jungkook confess his feelings...
648K 30K 85
{Completed} "I love you bun. Isn't it kind of amazing how a person who was once a stranger can suddenly mean the world to you" - Taehyung "Indeed it...
43.2K 1.3K 17
cute & short story Jeon Jungkook is a high school student with exemplary grades, from good family and a wonderful charater that makes people love hi...
245K 7.5K 9
"At this rate, you'll fail my class, Kim. Graduation would only be a dream for you then!" Mr. Jeon slams the book on the table, making the innocent l...