teacher's pet | taekook

By _thetea_vk

Jeon Jungkook slightly arrogant and spoiled, but contrary to appearances a very nice student of a very presti... More

- intro -
two: company
three: mistake
four: the idea
five: do you trust me?
six: sweet dreams
seven: into you...
eight: special treatment
nine: rumor
ten: against the wall
eleven: ride it
twelve: the truth
thirteen: drunk
fourteen: sensitive
fithteen: teach me...
sixteen: drunk with jealousy
seventeen: guilt
eighteen: fireplace
nineteen: drunk words
twenty: love...
twenty one: my greatest discovery

one: collision

3.3K 107 20
By _thetea_vk

"jungkook, you gonna be late for school"

MrsYuri, his elderly maid, said while opening drapes in jks bedroom who sigh annoyed and turned to the other side of the bed "It's too early for this Yuri, please come back later", "no no no honey, come on. everyone are waiting for you including your sister, you can't do this" Mrs Yuri said while patting jks back who whipped eyes finally sitting up "alright"

"just yesterday was still the summer and now you don't want to go to school? It's only a year before college starts, you seems tired hon" Mrs Yuri simply asked standing now in doors making jungkook say simply "just last singing classes got me, I'm fine don't worry. anyway,  tell my family I'll be downstairs in minute" Mrs Yuri nods with a smile and shut door closed behind herself.

jungkook wore his school uniform, brushing teeth before fixing himself a little bit more and running downstairs to his fancy dinning room. his house which is just a huge villa wasn't really an easy place to find himself, honestly it looked like a royal museum in some points but jungkook was raised there. in his family's huge dynasty. he is used to luxury, it's not overwhelming to him at all.

when jungkook finally enter where his family is waiting for him he quickly said "sorry for being late, good morning", "It's okay darling, sit on your place. eat well" his mom, Mrs Jeon, said with a smile while holding her husbands hand who joked "as usually you look like you came back from war, how are you doing this?" jungkook giggle saying back "what can I say, I love sleeping in a comfortable mess"

"hi there big sis" jungkook said and leaned to kiss his sister sohee cheek who rolled eyes "oh stop this, you're so annoying. what do you want?", "what? can't I be sweet little brother for once?" jungkook said with little smirk making her laugh "sweet little brother, huh? you stole my earings from chanel you little brat", "hey, you know how much I love good jewellery" jungkook said while putting into his mouth some bread making all of them laugh.

"honey, sit and eat like a normal human being for once" his mom said worriedly "no no no, I'm gonna be late. like Yuri said, It's a last year of high school and I can't start it with being late, It's a bad luck. besides, I just turned 17 week ago and I have to be mature enough right? I know I should work on it" jungkook answered with a big smile making his parents smile proudly.

"alright, sohee please take him to school" Mrs Jeon said making her daughter roll eyes "okay, fine. come on, kid" she said while grabbing keys to her expensive car "I'm not a kid" jungkook pouted while she walked closer to him "It's a complement, in my age you will get it. uh at least you aren't a brat because of that private school for rich assholes, It comes from your shitty personality" she said while patting her brother shoulder and messed his hair a little who scuffed.

"language!" their father laughed out making them do the same and wave to their parents "bye!" jungkook screams before both of them disappear.

when they finally arrived under jks high school, he looked over there happily while already trying to leave the car but was stopped by a hold onto his wrist "what?" he asked confused his sister who smiled at him "listen, I don't think we ever talked more properly about your love life and now when you're almost a adult...", "oh no, please don't start it. I already had it with our dad, I know about the protection!" jungkook said scared making his sister laugh.

"no no, listen It's not about that. I mean, it is in a way but- just, If there is or will be anyone you will like this year or If there's someone who will um get to know you more privately just know that It's okay um..." sohee started making jungkook furrow "to be gay?" he chuckled, "yes, exactly" she chuckled back a bit awkwardly.

"look, there's nothing bad If you gonna meet a boy who you gonna like, I know that you know that but... since you're almost an adult now, a man, just make sure that If you gonna decided to make that step make sure It's with a right person. sex is a wonderful experience, it's about to get to know each other better and show how much you feel and care about each other but also It's dangerous" jungkook blinked twice "oh no, don't tell me my butt hole will break!" making his sister roll eyes "I mean your mental health state you idiot"

sohee explained, jungkook scuffed not really caring about it "seriously?", "oh come on you know me, sohee. trust me, there's no way I'm gonna fall in love this year or any soon. like, there's no hot gay guys in my school plus I'm more than sure I'm gonna fall for someone in my 20s and it's gonna be a rich, bossy guy which our parents will chose for my single ass so you don't have to worry" he said making his sister put hand onto his cheek "yeah sure. just, make sure he's right for you"

"don't worry, big sis. I'm too assertive to let someone treat me in a bad way, I learned that from you" jungkook giggle before walking out of the car already seeing his best friend jin waving to him.

"jin!" jungkook screamed and run towards him, hugging him tightly "hey, kookie. come on, the lessons already started. I heard we have a new teacher for english" jin said while already starting to pull jungkook on the corridor towards their class a bit too quickly because was scared they gonna stay after the classes for being late "jin wait, my locker-" suddenly when he tried to turn around he bumped into someone now falling on the ground with that person.

"ouch" jungkook mumbled while whipping face tiredly perfect! a first day of school and I already got a concoction being on floor. and to be more specific, being on top of someone. "god I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to" he heard a low voice "sorry doesn't change anything asshole, I just got my uniform from the laundry you piece of shit. you know how much it costs you di-" jungkook started angrily but when opened eyes his big eyes witnessed the most handsome man he ever seen.

"oh" he breath out while his cheeks turned into light shade of pink "putting aside the term which were about to come out of your month, I'm sorry for running in you" the brown, straight haired man said with a smile making jungkook blink twice.

"oh" he breath out again making the stranger chuckle "oh, oh- oh! I mean, no! I should be the one apologising!" jungkook whispered now finally noticing how he sits on top of that handsome man "how many times you were about to say 'oh' yet?" jin laughed out making jungkook even more embarrassed, giving him a glare.

"I'm- my god, I'm so sorry" jungkook stand up first a bit intimidated making his friend jin who was looking at the whole scene with a open mouth smirk even more "It's fine, don't worry about it. I'm Taehyung Kim. nice to meet you, both of you. sorry to intrude your conversation" taehyung said while pulling out a hand to jungkook.

jungkook blushed more, shaking the hand before tugging hair behind ear saying "I'm Jeon Jungkook, nice to meet you to t-that's my friend Kim Seokjin" slowly taking the hand away never breaking the eye contact with taehyung who bite lower lip a little ", "nice to meet you, you are a new student here?" jin suddenly asked, pulling the two boys out of trans.

"me? no no no, I'm not a student. I am your new teacher. replaces Ms. Min who's on maternity leave from what I've heard" taehyung asnwered simply and that was all to make jin and jungkook open eyes widely in shock.

"a teacher?" jungkook exhaled "yeah" taehyung answered with a smile making jin act like is chocking on something, saying "ekhem ekhem interesting, daddy material ekhem ekhe-" receiving harsh push by jks elbow into his belly "ouch! what was that for?" jin pouted making taehyung chuckle at these two.

"okay, I'm sorry guys but I really need to go. and don't get me wrong, that was a lovely first meet. I'm glad that I already had a little talk with my new students, and see you on our classes. I look forward to work with you" taehyung said, saying the last words while looking deeply into jks eyes before disappearing.

jungkook like was holding his breath this whole time started all breathless catching the air making jin say "what was that?" with a dumb grin dancing onto his face "is it hot in here or am I just hot" jungkook said while swinging hand to get some more air "nope, HE'S JUST THAT HOT. our new, handsome teacher on who you already sat, man. tell me, how was it?"jin said making jungkook playful push him away "shut up!" he said a bit shyly.

"alright alright, come on. we gonna be late for our taehyung-hottie" jin said while wrapping arm around jks shoulders just to enter the class who being all the blushing mess couldn't focus on anything else than admiring his new teacher when the classes began.

damn...

———•
... HEEEEEY

miss me? 🤭
well here I am ! missed you so much, well yeah a little late christmas gift from me for you. a new story ! 💘 hope you will enjoy it because I'm literally so obsessed that can't even say or express how much really you gonna for sure loves it, well what can I say? wait for more and see you in next chapter 😌
- I purple you 🤍🤍🤍

PS I'll try to put sometimes a song to chapters to make you enjoy it even more 😉 ah this is going to be so much funnnn

see ya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.2K 2K 26
jungkook is a college student who is madly in love with his best friend taehyung who comes from the royal family. will jungkook confess his feelings...
2.2M 133K 37
Helville High is a school full of homophobes. And In this school full of homophobes, Taehyung desperately tries to keep his sexuality hidden. After a...
645K 27.7K 41
Jungkook is a student a Bighit University. He is the main target in school, everyone picks on him because he is weak and an easy target. But what hap...
30.9K 1.2K 25
- I'm so scared - just look at me, only me Jeon Jungkook is one of the best and as well the most bullied students in his college. at a party through...