Blood Ties

By Minnamouse33

Astarion had become a new addition to your camp, He was willing to adventure with you only for the promise yo... More

The Forest
The Visitor
Trust and Tensions
Lavender and Lust
Pride and Promises
Lost and Found
Devils and Devotion
The Bargain
Astarion
Hell and Heartbreak

Memories

111 0 2
By Minnamouse33

Talos sighed contently as he rolled to face me in his bed. I grinned back at him, aching deliciously in all the right places.

He had been a devoted lover and made sure I was completely satiated.

The after care I'd been given was unlike anything I'd experienced before. I was used to a quick fuck and no real connection afterwards. That arrangement had always suited me well but perhaps there was more to sex than just the act itself. There was a level of intimacy in having your bed partner caring for you even after the session ended.

I was also eager to get answers from Talos but I didn't wish to sour the current mood. I had time. Since agreeing to a week with him, I knew I'd get the answers I've been seeking.

My stomach growled suddenly and Talos grinned at me, I was embarrassed.

"I'll get you something to sate your hunger. Stay here, I'll be just a few moments."

Talos shuffled from the bed gracefully despite his big body. I watched him grab his dress slacks from the previous night. He grinned at me over his shoulder as he stepped into the pants and pulled them up his long legs. I fought not to show my disappointment that he was clothed once more. His naked form was a work of art that I had been admiring.

"Darling you keep looking at me like that and I'm returning to bed and you'll be even more hungry. "

I smirked and flopped back onto the pillows taking a few moments to simply luxuriate being comfortable. This beat tents and cots everytime.

I smelled the food before I saw it. It made my mouth water and my stomach growl once more in anticipation.

I watched Talos set the dishes on his coffee table. He came back over to me on the bed.

He smirked down at me before he bent down to easily lift me into his arms. I yelped in shock as he laughed and secured me in his arms to carry us over to the fireplace.

He sat himself down in one of the overstuffed leather chairs and settled me on his lap more comfortably.

I didn't argue or try to get off his lap. I was content to just sit with him. I was enjoying his body heat and the rich scent of his cologne.

He reached over to remove the lid of the platter he'd brought to the room. I watched as he picked up a piece of roasted ham. My eyes widened slightly when he brought the meat to my mouth and waited for me to open for him. I did hesitantly and he slid the meat sensually across my tongue.

I couldn't help my moan as I chewed the seasoned meat. It was amazing, I hadn't had anything near as delicious in a long time.

I could easily get used to this treatment.

Talos gave me a bright smile watching me enjoy the offering he'd brought me to indulge in.

He let me finish the meat before he offered me a piece of apple. I accepted the sweet fruit graciously. His eyes darkened with heat watching me eat from his hands.

When I finished the fruit he slid his empty fingers inside my mouth once more. It startled me, but the look in his eyes made me shiver.

"Be a darling and clean these for me." I nearly climaxed then at his sensual request. I had to shift on his lap as I obeyed him, licking the stickiness of the breakfast from his thick fingers, fingers that had been inside my body just that night. The memory had me clenching reflexively.

"Good girl." Talos purred, grinning knowingly as he used his thumb to stroke my bottom lip before popping his slicked fingers from my mouth.

Talos leaned close,his lips a breath from mine. He waited for me, asking me silently if I wanted this. I found that I did and I pressed my mouth eagerly to his.

He groaned into my mouth as his hands fisted up in my hair holding me close as he sucked my tongue, tasted my lips and stole my breath once more.

Talos didn't do anything lightly. He consumed,devoured.

I was gasping when he finally released me. He licked his kiss swollen lips,smirked at me again before settling himself back in his seat.

"Delicious. Please eat up love and if it's alright with you I'd like to sit here and enjoy you having your meal."

I was flustered and felt unbalanced. I looked into his crimson eyes"Talos... Are you not hungry too? This is alot of food for just myself."

He smirked as he answered me instantly,"Not for food darling but don't worry please eat your fill the rest will be eaten by my hounds."

I quirked a brow at him. I hadn't seen any animals and there hadn't been any evidence of there being any pets in his home. I was curious and I'd ask him more about that later, the painful cramping in my stomach settled things for me, I'd eat and then ask my questions of the handsome devil sitting beneath me.

I picked up piece of buttered bread that had been drizzled with honey and popped it in my mouth. I moaned again at the sweetness.

Talos definitely enjoyed watching me eat and especially my auditory reactions to each bite of delicious food I consumed. I could feel his massive erection twitching beneath me and I fought not to rock myself against him.

I had told myself last night was a one time thing but my body had other ideas about that clearly.

I'd have to be dead not to react to the intensity of this devil, a male who has pampered me and treated me like his most precious commodity.

I was finally feeling sated, the hunger pains had at last subsided.

"Sated darling?" Talos asked softly tickling my bare arm with his fingers.

I nodded giving him an appreciative smile, "Yes it was devine, thank you."

Talos grinned wider flashing his canines.It was clearly a point of pride for him ensuring that my needs were met.

He kissed my cheek and carefully lifted me from his lap so he could get up. He settled me in his vacant seat," Stay here and relax I'm going to run you a bath and get you some fresh clothing."

I wasn't able to fight the blush warming my cheeks. He was being to perfect. It was nearly unfathomable to believe he was a devil with how sweet he was being towards me. Perhaps it was just because it was me. I recalled the way he nearly strangled his guard down in his torture dungeon.

Goosebumps spread over my arms,even though I wasn't cold. I had to remember he was only treating me this way because I was being compliant and giving him what he desired. I shouldn't ignore the chance he could turn on me instantly. Though something deep inside was telling me that would never happen.

My mind started racing with plans to test the limits of his hospitality. To see if he'd show me the true devil that lurked beneath his charm and sweetness. Perhaps I was being reckless but I was used to cruelty and the way Talos was treating me was so foreign that it unsettled me.

Talos returned to me and held out a hand to help me up. I accepted and he easily lifted me from the chair.

He led me into the large washroom. He kept his hold light but there was an undercurrent of possession.

He helped me step into the large clawfoot tub and stood watching me as I settled under the warm water.

I sighed in bliss as the heat pentrated my aching muscles. I leaned back against the edge of the tub,closing my eyes a moment,just enjoying the sensation.

When I opened my eyes again I was met with another dazzling smile.

Talos had settled his big body down beside the tub, he swirled a long black nail in the water beside my hip.

I shivered despite the heat of the water from the intensity in his eyes.

"I..thank you Talos."

He nodded. When his hand brushed against my hip, I fought not to squirm. He brushed his knuckle over my pale skin, watching me closely.

When he finally spoke his voice was deepened with emotion.

"It is difficult to pretend everything is not the same as it was. Being around you is...well it's a torment. I want nothing more than to have your naked body pressed flush against my own. I want to feel your heat and feel your heart racing. I know what I told you last night but I am beginning to doubt that I'll be strong enough to resist you. You need to tell me that you feel nothing more for me. That last night was all you wish to give me."

Tears welled in my eyes hearing his confession. I hated knowing that we had something in the past and not being able to remember him or my life with him. I realized something then as well. I was falling in love with Talos even though I wanted to be with Astarion. This was an impossible position for me to be put in and I hated how it had me doubting myself.

I reached to take his hand in mine letting Talos see the truth in my eyes as I answered him.

"I care about you Talos, more than I thought I would. I want to be with Astarion and I don't know if I can risk letting myself become more intimate with you. I'm...I'm sorry."

I had to close my eyes, as I didn't want to see hurt in his eyes.

It became silent between us except for the sound of my shuddered breathing as I fought for control over my turbulent emotions.

"Look at me,please.."

Talos spoke so softly I was almost afraid to open my eyes but I did. I met his red gaze so much like Astarion's but also entirely different. There were literal flames dancing in his iris's, it was hypnotic.

"I understand. This isn't a position I'd put you in willingly. I know how much that blood drinker means to you. I can understand the appeal. I appreciate the affection you've shown and the trust you placed in me. I will never hurt you. Your happiness matters most to me. I will honor the vows I made to you those years ago and I will fulfill my promise to you. You deserve answers, to know the whole story. I will admit I'm jealous of your other lover though. I won't deny I am bitter knowing he has your heart and gets to have you. It is hard to accept these facts but I am used to suffering so I can endure. I don't want you to feel any guilt as you are blameless in this. I just wished I had been able to find you sooner, but my enemies were clever in their cruelty. They had you well hidden from me and out of my reach."

Talos sighed roughly, closing his eyes as he tried to gather himself.

I felt my heart cracking. Unshed tears stung my eyes. Even as he told me I shouldn't feel any guilt for my choice, I did. I wanted to comfort Talos but I didn't know if it would be appropriate. I felt like it would be another cruelty since he couldn't keep me.

I couldn't stop myself from reaching out to touch the arm that was settled on the edge of the tub.

His big body shuddered under my light caress, his eyes darkening as he met my own. There was a question in his gaze that I wasn't sure I knew how to answer.

I had another idea though and I wanted to give him some comfort.

"Talos come join me in the bath,let me  help you wash your hair. We can talk while we clean up."

Talos nodded, getting up from the tile he turned himself away to remove his pants. I didn't feel right watching him undress so I instead focused on the tray of lotions,soap and oils that had been set beside the tub within reach. I busied myself looking through the collection and lifted a bar of lavender soap and a clean wash cloth from the basket of items.

I felt Talos stepping into the tub, he started to settle his big body in the water, his long legs stretching out by my sides.

I dipped the cloth under the water, rubbed the bar of soap in the middle of the cloth to build a lather of suds.

I set the soap bar back on the tray and looked over to Talos who had been watching me silently.

"Come here Talos."

He smiled gently and shifted his big body in the water so he was settled between my parted thighs facing away from me.

I was impressed at how easily he managed to maneuver himself without letting any water spill over the sides of the tub basin.

I gently slid his long dark hair aside to move the cloth down the nape of his neck,over the top of his big shoulder before sliding the cloth down his strong spine. His body twitched under my ministrations,the tension in his muscles easing as he relaxed into the sensation of me washing him.

"So..let's begin Talos. Tell me what happened please."

Talos sighed and began to tell me what happened those years ago.

" There was a raid on our first home. The one we shared before I obtained this place. Regrettably we didn't have the level of security that I have ensured now. Something that I'll never forgive myself for I assure you."

I shivered at the venom in this words. I can just imagine the guilt he had carried due to that.

I continued to gently run the cloth over his muscles as I listened.

" The fight was brutal, we lost alot of good soldiers that night as we had been taken by surprise. They injured me and kidnapped you. They took you from our marital bed while they left me to bleed out. Their mistake was not finishing me off that night."

I frowned as I tried to recall anything that would correlate with his words but as much as I tried nothing came to me.

I remained quiet letting him take his time sharing the story.

" It took me weeks to recover enough to be able to try to come find you. The whole time I felt sick with dread worrying about your well-being. I live in regret of that time I was too weak to do anything. I can hardly imagine what they did to you. The only thing I'm thankful for about this whole ordeal is that they took your memories of that night, even if it meant you also forgot about me,at least you were spared the terror and pain."

I stopped sliding the cloth over Talos's back as my emotions overwhelmed me.

"Who were they? Who assaulted us and took me from you that night Talos?"

Talos growled, it made his whole body shudder.

"A lesser devil named Geurreux,he thought to win himself favor with my lord, the bastard thought he could take my place. The coward didn't even come to attack us instead he hid in his home, let his men take all the risk. What bothers me is how the prick even learned about you. I didn't advertise our marriage, I knew better. I still believe someone close betrayed us to our enemy. I was unable to discover how you were known. I was  too angry and desperate to get you back so I slaughtered them all swiftly. It had been too late, you were already taken from the hells and hidden in the mortal realm."

Talos shuddered and fell silent. I realized he was crying. I felt the slight tremor in his big body. Seeing someone like him so devastated,it destroyed me.

"Talos...I'm so sorry." I whispered

Wrapping my arms around him,I pressed myself against his back, trying to offer comfort.

We stayed liked that for a while. The water cooled and my fingers and toes pruned.

Talos broke our silence first.

"Come let's rinse and get out of here. I won't have you catching a chill."

Talos rose in the water,reached over for the pitcher set on the cart. I watched as he dumped water over himself efficiently,rinsing away the soap, before he got out of the tub.

He busied himself wrapping a towel around his trim waist, using another to pat dry his long,dark hair.

I felt numb after everything that Talos had revealed to me. I couldn't imagine the pain and terror he had been through. To have had your home assaulted in such a way, losing the feeling of safety within your own home. It was likely why he moved. I would not have stayed in the place where my whole life had been uprooted either.

I struggled with the fact I had been used as a means to his destruction, it made me feel ill. The delicious breakfast I had enjoyed earlier, threatened to come back up.

Taking a few calming breathes, I tried to settle myself. Even if I still wanted more details, Talos was clearly in turmoil and I just wasn't that cruel.

I wouldn't push him for more right now.

Talos finally faced me again, holding out another towel for me. I stepped gracefully from the tub to quickly slide into the warmth of the towel he held out for me.  He helped me bundle myself. I wanted to say something but I wasn't sure what to say to make this bearable, so I let silence linger between us.  There was a comfort in it.

When Talos held a hand out to me, I slid my hand into his,softly squeezing.

He gave me a small smile before leading us back out to his room.

He had me sit in the other chair that was set before the roaring fire, before he left me to gather clothing for us both.

I hated that he seemed so defeated. Something has clearly shifted between us and I couldn't deny I missed his teasing and flirting. It made me feel guilty since he was being respectful of my decision but it would still be a lie to say I didn't miss it already.

If I had to stay here for another six days, I needed to figure out how to regulate myself and be firm about my choice. It wasn't fair to try to ask more from Talos.

I closed my eyes waiting for him to return.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

595 45 5
"I would say good luck out there, but honestly? I hope you die screaming." Astarion's life takes a dark turn following his encounter with Cazador, as...
3.1K 84 10
OC meets Astarion just before the events of BG3. Story takes place set vaguely in and around the timelines of BG3 with the BG3 party but not in any o...
730 42 20
Aysla was in the middle of a bender before she got tadpoled, and she'd like nothing better than to go back to drinking herself into an early grave; b...
627 22 13
In a story that will span over 200 years through different cities and realms, the intricate tapestry of fate unfolds against the backdrop of Baldur's...