Never Thought ☆彡 Zhong Chenle

By sfbuns

Why would she ever think she'd bump into a famous idol. Isn't it what most girls dream about? Idol AU More

Characters Introduction
☆彡 1
☆彡 2
☆彡 3
☆彡 4
☆彡 5
☆彡 6
☆彡 7
☆彡 8
☆彡 9
☆彡 11
☆彡 12
☆彡 13
☆彡 14
☆彡 15
☆彡 16
☆彡 17
☆彡 18
☆彡 19
☆彡 20
☆彡 21
☆彡 22
☆彡 23
☆彡 24
☆彡 25
☆彡 26

☆彡 10

405 7 0
By sfbuns

Fortunately, Youngbin had forgiven Chenle. Unfortunately, he forced her to watch Squid Game.

"I don't get what's fun in this, it's just people dying over money"

"It's not just money. It's 45.6 billion won."

"Seriously? That's the fun in it?"

"Yeah, now shut up" he replied before he pulled her arm to pull her closer to him in order to feel the warmth of her body.

"Why do you cuddle into me as if we're a couple?"

"I literally just pulled you towards me"

"Whatever"

He started to slightly laugh before he was cut off.

"Can you massage my head like you did last time?"

"We started talking again two days ago and you're asking for that much already"

"Says the one who's pretty much cuddling me as if he's in love with me"

"Fucking hell, come here"

Her face lit up as she snuggled into his side waiting to feel his hands on her scalp. However, the anticipation fell as she realised that was in fact not going to happen.

She turned her head up towards him to see his eyes looking directly at hers, both holding eye contact. Youngbin's eyes flickered down to his lips but quickly moved back up to look into his eyes when she realised his eyes were on her lips instead.

She could feel the heartbeat through his chest underneath her hand as hers started to race at the same pace as his.

Chenle's eyes did not move from her lips as he started to lean in.

That quickly made Youngbin sit up with wide eyes as his arms were left in the same position that it was when his arms were around her.

"Oh my god, Youngbin I'm so so sorry. I don't know what's gotten into me"

"Uh no it's okay, don't apologise. Nothing happened so it's okay"

He just nodded in reply.

"I should probably go home"

"Do you want me to drop you off?"

"No! I mean, no it's okay I can bus it. I'll just go say bye to Daegal"

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow"

"Yep!"

Youngbin had never moved out of his apartment so fast in her life. She held her hand up to her heart as a slight blush appeared on her face, she let out a huge breath she hadn't even realised she held in.

What's wrong with me?

She closed her eyes and took another breath before walking towards the elevator.

☆彡

"Jaemin man, I need to talk to you before Youngbin comes"

"Oh what have you done now," he said before walking towards his bandmate to sit next to him.

"It's like, bad..."

"Did you kiss her again?"

"Almost"

"WHAT!"

"I don't even know! I was about to massage her head for her and I just couldn't look away from her. And then she looked up and we made eye contact and then she looked at my lips and then I looked at hers and then I leant in to kiss her but she sat up before I could and-"

"Woah bro, chill out. Why were you even looking at her lips?"

He just shrugged his shoulders replying to that question.

"Oh my god! You have feelings for her!"

"No, I do not, we've only just made up again from last time."

"Chenle, I am telling you. You have feelings for her. This is exactly how Hyunah and I got together. It started with almost kisses before we finally made out, and wow was that magic. She's so-"

"I do not care about your little make-out session with your girlfriend"

"Suit yourself, maybe you should learn how to kiss before you try and kiss your future girlfriend again"

"My future girlfriend?"

"Don't be such a fool, just admit you like her"

"Of course I like her, she's like my best friend"

"No, you like like her. You wanna be her boyfriend type of like her"

"Oh be quiet"

"Not until you admit it"

"Fine, keep talking"

"Are you scared?"

Silence took over immediately as Chenle pulled a face which allowed Jaemin to know that he was asking what he meant.

"Are you scared of being in a relationship Chenle?"

"No, why would I be?"

"Because you're obviously not confessing"

"Why would I confess if I have no feelings?"

"Your red cheeks and smile tell me otherwise"

"Fine, maybe I do have some feelings for her" shortly replying making sure to drag out 'some' to make it less awkward.

"Oh I'm so telling everyone"

"No! Just. I'll tell them myself after I pick up the courage to tell her. I just know Haechan won't keep his mouth shut"

"Fine but confess in the next month or I'll be telling them myself"

"Whatever"

"Ah I can't believe Chenle has a crush~"

"Hey my fave boys, go put on these jackets so I can make sure they're good to go before the release-"

Youngbin looked up to see Jaemin pinching Chenle's cheeks.

"You guys good?"

"Yeah, just talking to Chenle about someone special~"

"Oh okay! So, please go try these on. We don't have long left. Broken Melodies is literally being released tomorrow so please just listen to me for once!"

"Chenle go on, grab your jacket"

Youngbin held out her hand to give him his jacket so he could grab it and run out of the room.

"So who's this special person?"

"Oh you're gonna have to sit down for this one"

☆彡

"He likes me?"

"Yeah, now I'm asking. Do you like him back? Cause I've been shipping you guys since day one"

"I don't know, I'm just so worked up with it all. Ever since he.. you know. My body hasn't reacted the same"

"Oh, you so like him."

"What are you? Cupid?"

"Obviously! Anyways, can you please get together, it's so hard to explain how much I wanna see it."

"I don't know Jaem. I feel like it's too much. He's an idol and I'm just a stylist. We wouldn't work out. I'm sure we're both just going through a small phase anyway, we'll get over it"

"And I'm an idol and Hyunah is just a teacher"

"She's a teacher?"

"A kindergarten teacher to be exact"

"Oh, nice"

"Do you see my point"

"No, I'm pretty sure it's just our bodies messing with us after the kiss."

"He told me about your almost kiss last night"

"He what"

"He told me Youngbin. He told me he liked you. He told me that he'll pick up the courage to confess to you."

"Jaemin, I feel like you've ruined this for him. He's gonna take all this time to pick up that courage that isn't there right now without knowing that I know."

"Then you confess first"

"Jaemin no."

The door opening behind them caused them to break their conversation and turn around.

Fucking hell, he looks good.

"Youngbin, I think the jacket fits fine"

"Fine? Chenle that is perfect. Oh you look great"

"Really?"

"Yeah!"

"My turn, I'll be back!!"

He walked past Chenle and whispered something in his ear, causing him to widen his eyes and look straight at Youngbin. The door slammed shut behind them and the sound of it being locked followed.

"You're not being let out until you kiss."

Evident blushes swooped across their faces as Youngbin looked to the floor.

"I can't believe he just locked us in, I didn't even notice he took the key"

Chenle just hummed in response.

"He's talking out of his ass, why does he want us to kiss"

"Um can I say something"

Shit.

"Sure"

"Youngbin, I am 70% sure I have feelings for you but I don't know what it is cause it's the first time I've felt like this but-"

"What"

"Can you let me finish before you speak?"

"Okay"

"Thank you. But I just wanted to let you know. I know we haven't been friends for that long and it might be a bit early but is it okay if we can, go a step further into our friendship?"

"Like a situationship?"

"Yeah, that!"

She was in complete silence as she realised everything Jaemin said was true.

"Can you say something?"

"Oh yeah um, we can do that... so we're just on talking terms right?"

"Yeah right!"

"So... not dating"

"No. It's definitely too early to determine that. But we should definitely head towards it right?"

"That is what a situationship is Chenle."

"Oh."

"But let's set down a bunch of rules yeah?"

"Okay"

written by sfbuns
☆彡

A situationship!!

The awkwardness tho... I'm sure they'll get there eventually

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.9K 1.6K 42
✧ getting dragged by an idol into the men's restroom isn't the most ideal way to meet someone famous, yet that's how it happened. ...
3.9M 184K 120
☾ Idol au ☾ Social media/text au ☾ "Yo what, how did you know that?" "Mark...I'm literally your fan." Book 1 in the Dreaming series Book cover: @...
34.1K 499 50
⤷ That one unfortunate encounter changed everything in her life -Mafia au (It's my first book so it's a bit cringe) ©2021hycuksheart Start : 08/11/20...
31.4K 1K 35
♪ Idol au ♪ "Do you believe in love at first sight?" "I believe in love at every sight when it comes to you." ♪♪♪ "You know, you're cute, but have yo...