Abel4567's Encanto the Series...

By abel4567

After the event of movie, Mirabel and Leba and their family sees that their Grandmother's hometown has change... More

Episode 1: City of Miracle, Chapter 1: A unexpected visitor
Episode 1: City of Miracle, Chapter 2: City Tour
Episode 1: City of Miracle, Chapter 3: City Exploring
Episode 1: City of Miracle, Chapter 4: Old friends reunion
Episode 2: New Friends, Old city, Chapter 1: Returning Home
Episode 2:New Friends, Old city, Chapter 2: Second trip

Episode 1: City of Miracle, Chapter 5: Party and plans

14 0 0
By abel4567

The Madrigal family were shock to see Alma hugging with Margarita and her friends, "Mama, you know them?" Julieta ask her as Alma wipe her tear from her eyes.

"Yes, this is my friends. The ones that I told you three when you were little?" Alma explain, Julieta, Bruno and Pepa tries to recall in their mind about their childhood. But then Leba remembers as she say "Oh, wait I remember now. Just hang in there, I'll be back in a quick as I can!" He ran in a quick speed, for a minute that they waited until Leba came back with the photo that he stumble before the party began.

"These people are unfamiliar to me, but I realize these two." Leba explained as he gave the photo to his mother and her siblings; which they look at the photo and where Leba pointed at.

"Oh my, it's ma and our pa!" Julieta gasp as Pepa and Bruno recognize them, Alma smiles as she looks at the photo. "Oh, this photo was taken on the day before you three were born." Margarita smile "Alma and Pedro were proud that they are going to be parents to the three of you." The triple felt heartwarming, but then Margarita's smile fade as she said. "But before we get a chance to meet you. Everything changes, since....." They realizes what they meant, 

Margarita and her friends thought of the sound of screaming, flames burning and rumbling, 

But then Alma places her hand on Margarita's  shoulder in comforts "It's alright, what matters that you survive and so did me and my family; although we lost Pedro. We always have each other." Margarita and the others smiles, as well to the Madrigal family.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Night have came and the party was going great, Alma was having a good and quality heartwarming times of reunion and catching up.

Julieta and her husband watch as well Bruno and Pepa, "I'm happy for mama, she use to  tell us how she and pa have many friends. See them reunited, really warm my heart." Julieta said to her husband, Felix was dancing with his daughter and her fiancé.

Antonio was showing the kids his gift, by talking to their pets; which they are impress. Camilo was showing his shapeshifter skill to the kids and they are amazes as Camilo shape shift into them. Isabela was showing up her exotic plants to everyone and they were amazes. 

"I know that this is the beginning," Agustin smile as Julieta cuddle with him, "Yes, Mi amor. I know that Mirabel will be thrilled of the places that we find that'll make her happy." He nod in agreement,  "Yes, Mirabel will..." But then he notices Mirabel wasn't in the crowd, he turns to see Leba is enjoying the food with Ainneda. "Leba, have you seen your sister?" He ask as Leba shallow his food and replies "Um, no! I haven't seen her at all!" 

Julieta started to suspend his behavior; which he shows nervously. Then she see his eyes look up for a bit and back to her, she looks where he was looking and sees Mirabel with Bernardino on the second floor balcony; getting along with each other. "So I see," She smiles as Agustin sees the same thing, "Hmmmm..." He thought in a stern look, Ainneda whisper as she berated him "You could've told them that she is in Ava's room.", "I was eating this is delicious meal." Leba replied as Ainneda roll her eyes and left him.

On the second floor balcony, Mirabel and Bernardino were exchanging stories and laughter.

"Wait, you did what?" She ask as Bernardino explain "I once did attend to do a front kick at the goal but it miss and hits old man Gabriel's window and boy was he mad, we have to high tail it out of there. But I end up getting in trouble after he seen my face and I have to clean his house as punishment." Mirabel giggle as Bernardino smile and blushing, "Wow, I never mean someone who lives in the mountainside is so interesting of this place.I, personally want to see what's behind the mountains and see a small town in it."

"How coincidental that we met," Mirabel smiles as she slowly moves her hand towards Bernardino's 

But suddenly,

"Hello Mira!!" Julieta pops in, shocking both of them and pulling Mirabel's hand away from Bernardino. "Ma!! What are you doing here?" Mirabel ask nervously, Julieta smirk as Agustin accidentally hit his face against the door. 

"Bernardino, these are my parents Julieta and Agustin Madrigal. Ma, Pa this is Bernardino." Mirabel introduce him to her parents, which he tries act naturally. "Ah, Señora Madrigal! Mirabel told me all about you and your husband." Julieta smiles as Agustin raise an eyebrow of suspicious. "Well, it's nice to meet you. I seen Mirabel taken a liking to you." Agustin said, as both of them nervously said and blushing.

"Oh! She's fine! As to be a friend!"

"Bernardino and I are just friend! That's all!"

Both Julieta and Agustin laugh as Isabela and Luisa came to the balcony, 

"Bernardino, these are my older sisters Isabela and Luisa." Mirabel introduce her sisters to Bernardino as he greeted both of them, "Hello, nice to meet you."  He happily said, Isabela smiles as she said "Nice of you to greet us, Bernardino." She gave him a flower necklace; which he likes it. But he went to shake Luisa's hand, she instead grab him and hugs him squeezing him very tightly. "Ack! My back!......." He gawked as Luisa lets go of him.

"He's the Grandchildren of Abuela's friends," Mirabel tells her family, as Bernardino was massaging his back, Ava appears behind them in bird form "Hey Everybody!" She greeted them as she landed on Mirabel's shoulder. "Hey Mirabel, I have been meaning to ask you something." She shifted back to her true form, "Would you mind if I sleepover with you?" Mirabel is no less surprise as she ask Ava "Why do you want sleepover with me? We barely knew you," 

"I know, but my friends have grown interesting of the Encanto ever since I first met you and your family.And I just speak with them a few minutes ago, we all agree that we should know you more if we have a sleepover at your Casita." Ava explained, Mirabel thought for a moment then she smiles "I would love to have you and your friends sleepover in my home. Ma?" She turn to her mother, who she smiles "Well better get the extra blankets and pillows." Ava sequel in high pitch which Dolores can hear it, 

"I'll tell the girls! Can't wait, for the sleepover." Ava transform into her bird form, and flies back to the crowd. 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Bruno and his wife Ines were eating their meals as  they look at the crowd who are enjoying, Ines looks at her pregnant stomach as she said, "Brunito, what should we do? About our children, "

Bruno look at his wife, "I don't know of what should we name our kids, yet we don't know how many will we have." Ines smiles as she place her hand on Bruno's, and they both smile. "Brunito, are you and Ines making plans for your children?" Alma appeared at their table, "Oh, Ma. Hey, Ines and I were discussing about it." Bruno said as Ines nod.

Alma sat on a chair and was next to them as she places her hand on Ines Pregnant stomach, "I see a fine grandchildren that I am eager to see." She smile as Bruno and Ines both look at each other. Then Alma felt a kick from Ines's stomach, "Oh, looks like the baby is energetic to be here." Alma said as Ines softly touch her stomach.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The party was almost over, they were having one last dance which is a slow song with everyone dancing in very slowly.

Mirabel and Bernardino were watching from roof, as they look down as if they are in the sky. "Mirabel, I have to say you and your family are amazing." Bernardino said in impress, Mirabel smile "Why thank-" But Bernardino interrupted her, "But you, you are more than special. You are so pretty...." Mirabel's cheeks blushed as she look dumbfound, then suddenly

"Ah! I love that look on your face sis!" Leba exclaimed as he appear in front of them, both of them were shock and embarrass. "Leba! How long did you stand in there??" She ask as Leba chuckles "Relax, I came in just barely. Anyway, Ma has told me to tell you that we are going back to the Encanto soon. And Ava and her friends are ready  to meet you at the bus stop."

"I can't wait, Ava is so eager to sleepover at Casita. She only visit for once, but having her and her friend sleeping over is going to be good." Mirabel  said in excitement,

Leba left as Mirabel and Bernardino look at the stars where they find it interesting, "You know, when I was young, I was dream of becoming an astronomer. To look out in the stars and beyond imagination," Mirabel was impress of Bernardino's dream. "Wow, you must've dream big." She said as she was about to hold his hand but she pull back. But then Bernardino's pinky finger moves and grab Mirabel's pinky finger; in which Mirabel started to blush as her heart was beating.

Then suddenly, "Hey you two!!" A voice made them pull their pinky fingers away from each other, it was Camilo; much to Mirabel's annoyance "What is it, Primo?" She groan in dismay, "It's time to go! Say goodbye to your boyfriend."

Both of them blush in red, as they both exclaimed

"He is not my boyfriend!!

"I'm not her boyfriend!!"

Camilo laughed as he left the two alone, Mirabel and Bernardino gets up and they look at each other as Mirabel say to him,  'Well,  I'll see you around?" She ask him.

"Sure, I mean the Encanto is accessible. Meaning that I could meet you at anytime I can. And maybe you can give me a tour of your home?" Bernardino told her, she happily smile "I'll be happy to." 

Mirabel climbs down and before she left him, she said to him. "And it's nice to meet you when I first bump into you." Bernardino smile as Mirabel joins her family, excited for plans now that the Encanto is open and accessible to the Ciudad Del Mijargo .

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I hope you like this chapter, next episode is the sleepover and the more exploring in the city.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 213 14
Disney's Encanto tells the story of a magical Colombian family. However, in this version of the story, Y/n is a French young man who discovers The Ma...
77.9K 1.8K 19
"Another Encanto? You can't be serious...right?" Y/N and their family come from a village a little far from Encanto. They've always known that the "g...
4.6K 132 49
𝐴 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑎 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙 𝑡𝒉𝑎𝑡 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑎 𝑑𝑖𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑢𝑛𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑖𝑛 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒?... 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑡𝑜...
27.4K 407 14
la familia madrigal ! encanto oc x oc under editing.