๐‘ต๐’๐’—๐’‚๐’„๐’‚๐’๐’† - ๐‘ฐ๐’”๐’‚๐’‚๐’„...

By Moonreaderss

'๐‘จ๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‘๐’“๐’†๐’•๐’•๐’š ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’“๐’๐’” ๐’Š๐’๐’—๐’๐’๐’—๐’†๐’… ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’Œ๐’Š๐’' ๐’‘๐’“๐’†๐’•๐’•๐’š ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’•๐’... More

๐‘ต๐’๐’—๐’‚๐’„๐’‚๐’๐’†
๐‘ท๐’“๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’–๐’†
๐‘ป๐’˜๐’

๐‘ถ๐’๐’†

197 9 0
By Moonreaderss

Chapter One
Moving in with the Walters
(S1, Ep1)

The three Howard girls were sitting waiting for Katherine to get here. Jackie was stressing as she was bouncing her leg. Michelle was standing next to her blasting music in her left ear. while Juliet was sitting on her suitcase in boredom.

"Why aren't they here yet?" Jackie spoke, her tapping getting louder.

"maybe because we landed 20 minutes ago." Juliet told her admiring her purple colored nails, "now for the love of god will you stop tapping before you don't have feet to tap with."

Jackie stopped turning to her older sister with a glare on her face while Michelle wrapped an arm around her, "I'm sure they'll be here soon okay, jules is right give them a couple minutes."

Jackie was looking preppy with her hair in a high up ponytail. Her collar peeking out of her flannel jacket.

Michelle has kept it simple with her hair in a ponytail with some of her front pieces out. She wore black leggings with a white crop top. Her locket necklace is stacked with two other necklaces she got from New york. 

Juliet has her curly hair down wearing workout shorts and an oversized tee shirt. She was wearing her mom's dangling earrings with two rings on each hand with a necklace matching her earrings not to mention her headphones wrapped around her neck.

Michelle wore her converse. Jackie wore her mary janes and Juliet wore her air forces.

This conversation stopped when Jackie's phone rang causing Juliet to stand up and stand on the other side of jackie.

"Hey, was your flight okay?" Richard's face popped up as he looked like he was on his own flight with his son Miguel in the back waving at them making the girls smile.

"It was good thank you for the seats." Michelle was first to reply as she gave a look to the other two making them nod in agreement. Juliet looked up when she saw Katherine walk into the airport with a man who she assumed was her husband George as Richard continued speaking.

"Listen, I'm sorry I couldn't come with you to meet the walters. I-"

"I think I see them. We better go." Juliet spoke up nodding her head to the couple that was speed walking towards them.

"Girls, I know it's a big change. Keep your head up. I'm here whenever you need me. Text me later."

"I'm here too if you're bored." Miguel smiled as he was taking a bite out of his burrito, "text me too, primas."

"We will miggy, bye!" Michelle and Juliet waved while Jackie just smiled before ending the call.

Katherine then walked over, giving the girls a soft smile before giving them each a hug, rubbing their backs in a comforting manner, "I'm so happy you guys are here."

"Thank you katherine." The three girls spoke, each of them giving the woman smiles. Jackie stood up tall being in the middle while Juliet messed with her rings and Michelle started doing her own tapping on the floor.

George gave us a hi, offering to help us with our luggage. We each had our own cart with our luggage.. He took  Jackie's . While Katherine helped Michelle with hers and Michelle pushed juliets .

"How was the flight, are you hungry? Do you want food or coffee?" Michelle looked at her sisters, watch8ng them shake their heads, "I think we all just want to get out of the airport right now."

"Well, we can help with that." Katherine smiled.

Juliet POV

We were all sitting in the car with our luggage pretty much everywhere. I was texting Eleanor, one of our friends from New York and Miguel in a group chat texting them updates. It was gonna be hard considering New York and Colorado have a 2 hour difference with us being ahead but they'll make it work.

Miguel was doing his best to assure her that everything was gonna go smoothly, He even made a note to tell me that he missed his boxing partner, and that the feeling was mutual. Elenor was making me smile already telling me she wants the gossip on the boys living there when I meet them. We already plan on having a FaceTime tonight.

Michelle was looking at the scenery with a smile clear on her face as she looked over at Jackie's phone, her smile dropped as she watched the news cover their families and eldest sister's death. Jackie shut off her phone, ripping her airpods off her ears taking a deep breath before laying on Michelle's shoulder.

We then stopped at a beautiful ranch. We all stepped outside, feeling nervous about meeting the boys that lived here. We stood staring at the large home as Katherine gave us another smile, "you okay?"

"fine." Jackie answered for us shortly as Michelle and I gave her a nod.

"Let's get you inside. We'll introduce you guys to everybody."

The three girls stood on the porch while Katherine got a phone call.

A boy then skated by yelling 'move' Michelle flinches at the sound while I slightly pulled Jackie away as another boy who was sitting down gave us a 'hi'

"I'm danny." He introduced himself.

"I'm Michelle and this is Jackie and Juliet." Michelle introduced herself before looking at us pointing to us when she said our names as we gave the boy a wave.

We walked into the house with a little boy running past us. "Whoa benny stop running," George ordered the boy.

Benny simply yelled, "I'm not running." Back to his father.

George then caught the other boy's attention that we're playing video games in the living room, "This is Michelle, Juliet and Jackie." 

"That's Alex and Issac."

"What's up?" Isaac who was still sitting down asked. He spoke loudly as if he was addressing all of them while his eyes stayed on Juliet.

My eyes looked at his before fumbling with my tee shirt feeling nervous under his eyes while the other boy said hi before walking to us giving each a handshake. His eyes stayed on Jackie for longer making Michelle and I share a look.

"There's a bunch of luggage in the truck." The boy, Alex, agreed to help leaving the girls and george.

"called it, one point for me" Juliet mumbles a smirk on her face while michelle looked amused, jackie gave her a similar glare she gave her at the airport.

George then left with Jackie following. Juliet looked at Isaac, "how many of you guys are there?"

Isaac smirked at her, "go find out," Juliet gave him a look, "seriously?"

Isaac's face never changed even when he laid his body against the pillows, "c'mon Jules."

Michelle pulled her away as Jackie waited for the two,"This is the kitchen. and I'll take these up to your rooms."

On the island there were three lemonades. Jackie stepped on a toy car putting it on the railing on the stairs looking at a picture of her mom with Michelle and Juliet sharing a look.

Their mother was beautiful and kind and the two saw so much of her in Jackie while Michelle looked more like dad and He always used to say Juliet looked like a perfect mix of them both. And then with Lucy she was their older sister but while Juliet and Michelle had their own special connection Jackie had hers with Lucy.

"No, it's just bad timing, I told you the girls were coming today. Okay, no, of course. No, just tell her I'll be right there. okay, thank you." Katherine ended the call looking at us with regret, "I'm so sorry. I have to go."

A young man then walked in with a tray which made Katherine smile with glee, "oh thank god wills here.
Jackie, Michelle, Juliet this is will, he's our oldest and the best."

Will welcomed us giving us a smile, which we gave one back, "honey i have to go back to the clinic. So can you take over and get the girls settled in they've already met."

"benny..."

I spoke up to help, "isaac,"

Jackie then said the name she remembered, "Alex."

Michelle was last named Danny, the boy we met on the porch.

Katherine then grabbed her bag as her husband asked her if she had to leave now. Katherine reassured that will have it taken care of to give the girls one last smile before mouthing 'I'm sorry' and leaving the house.

George then reassured us that he would be there whenever we needed him before announcing he was going to the orchard. The boy we almost bumped into then told geforce to wait for him before using his skateboard to travel across the kitchen.

"The young tony hawk is lee." Will informed us while I smiled remembering the many times I annoyed Jackie when I used my skateboard in the penthouse. My smile only grew when Jackie said 'we met' in an annoyed tone.

Will then led us upstairs to see a teenage boy sitting on his floor playing guitar, "This is Michelle, Juliet and Jackie."

The boy then stood up shaking our hands giving us a comforting smile, "it's nice to finally meet you guys."

"Thank you too." We spoke softly, giving the boy our own smile.

"Are you just learning guitar or have you played for a while?" I asked him, "I've learned a couple songs. I'm just trying to make my own music, you play?"

I looked at Michelle while she shrugged, "I dabble. But I'd love to play a song with you if you wouldn't mind."

"I would love that, I'm Nathan by the way."

The three of us nodded at him, "nice to meet you Nathan."

Will then showed us out leading us to the backyard where they're were even more kids with loud music playing, "Just so you know i'm hard at hearing so if i'm not looking at you or there's a lot of background noise, I won't understand just an FYI."

"Thanks for the warning."

Will then stopped the music, yelling for everyone 's attention introducing us again. There was a boy with a camera who was introduced as Jordan. A girl who we were told was Parker and a little boy that we saw earlier running was Benny. A boy who looked around Michelle's age then came out of the pool while all three of us looked unimpressed. Although he did have some appeal that made you feel important as if we were lucky that he was looking at us.

He moved to a chair laying down while Will raised his voice asking if he was gonna introduce himself. He looked at smirking, "they'll figure it out."

Michelle and I looked at each other before speaking up "Charming!"

The boy whose eyes were closed at this point and his relaxed face made a smile but he didn't give a verbal answer.

The boy, Jordan, then came near us with the camera. Michelle smiled, "If you're gonna get us on camera, get our good side." She then made a head nod towards the right. The boy then moved to the right as we let out thank you's. The boy gave us a nod back. Although Jackie was still uncomfortable making my arm go around her. The house dog then came out of the water. I knew what was gonna happen so I pushed me and Jackie back.

The dog shook his hair, getting Michelle wet. As Will went to apologize Michelle let out a laugh and moved closer to pet him. I then joined her kissing the dog on the head looking at will with a smile as he gave us one back. Jackie still looked uncomfortable with her arms crossed.

Will spoke, "meet Albert," Michelle scratched behind his ear as I kept my hand on Alberts back. Will then reached for a towel passing it to Michelle, We then started to head back in the house, "Hey start bring the girls stuff upstairs. Okay?"

The boy didn't answer so will called his name. "I heard you."

We walked back not noticing his eyes opened staring at Michelle on the way back inside.

"Um, will how many of these kids are George and Katherine's?" Jackie asked, her arms crossed almost hugging herself.

"Oh you didn't know, All of them. There's eight of us kids."

Our eyes widen, damn that's a lot of kids.

"Plus lee and Isaac are cousins on Dads side." will walked us up to the top floor of the house which was huge. "wow uncle richard said you had a big family but we had no idea."

Michelle then looked around, "wait you guys all live here."

Will declined, "no I live in town with my fiancé, Hayley but everyone else, yeah. This is one of your guys' rooms. It was my moms Art studio.''

The room had different pieces of art around it with two beds on each side with their own nightstand. Some of our luggage was there waiting for us. A large slam happened behind us causing us to flinch with Cole standing looking at his older brother, "Will you gonna help, there's a lot of stuff to bring up."

Michelle spoke up, "we could help."

Will immediately declined, "no you guys just make yourselves at home and figure out who gets their own room. There's a spare next to Lee's and Isaac's. It was our dads office till he made room downstairs."

"Yeah don't worry about it, New york." Cole spoke teasingly looking at Michelle while she glanced at her nails, "you're right I just got a manicure."

It made Jackie and I smile watching the interaction between the two.

Jackie sat on one of the beds. While Michelle kept staring at the door that Cole just left, "So who gets what."

"Well this bed is comfy and I'm claiming it." Jackie spoke, laying down staring at the ceiling. Michelle looked at me, "you have the most stuff plus your room always had our equipment. And I want to keep an eye of Jackie." Michelle whispered the last part to me as I stared at Jackie as she stared at the ceiling.

We were both worried about her and we hoped that things would look up from here.

Luna Speaks!

We're gonna pretend I didn't forget to publish this yesterday.
Anyways I am excited for this fanfic as there are so many ideas popping into my head especially when I definitely want to add scenes that aren't in the show and aren't even in the deleted scenes that when they are released or if they're released I will possibly consider adding them especially if they add more details that can be useful in this book.

Also as you should have read from the description this does have a Cole Walter x Oc but this is not based on them will I show scenes with them possibly but this is not their story in this Isaac and Juliet are the main they are my priority although I am a cole girlie but we have to sacrifice and some of you will like Alex with Jackie and will get to see a little cole x oc. I do like Alex I just wished his lines weren't...cringy. IN MY OPINION they are and that makes me sad tbh.

Anyways I hope you enjoy let me know how you feel about the book and stay tuned for more. I do have three other books published that are not finished possibly more depending when your reading this so i'm trying to spread my time for each book but I hope you're excited because I am and I'll see you in the next one!

Vote, Follow comment and follow my TikTok moonreaderss.wp

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 85.4K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
78.3K 2.8K 49
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
431K 10.9K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...