Neo Nursery (NCT littles shot...

thisissweeeet द्वारा

'Welcome to Neo Nursery!' !Open requests! !Slow update! अधिक

Hewwo!
2jae
MarkHyuck
ChenJi
JaemSung
JohnDo
NoRenMin
DoTae
KunTen
XiaoHenYang
SungTaro
YangMark
MarkHyuck
Xiaojun
NoHyuck
JohnJi
JaeYong
NoRen
YuHae
MarkSung
NoMin
MarkHyuck
MarkIl
DoJaeIl
Mark
YuJohnTae
NoSung
NoMin
MarkHyuck

Littles

408 10 6
thisissweeeet द्वारा

little :

༊come and find out~༊

Jaehyun stuffed the last thing he was sure that they might need for today's trip into the bag. A smile of satisfaction drew on his face as he was sure he had everything prepared. "Hey, Jaehyun?" Doyoung knocked on the door softly, busy typing something on his phone. "Manager hyung said that the van would pick us up at 10. Should we wake them up?"

Checking his watch, Jaehyun decided that maybe it's better for everyone to get ready by now. "It's 8:45, so I guess, yeah. Can you notify the others? I need to wake Yongie up." He pats the older's shoulder softly as a sign of gratitude before making his way towards the older's room. 

When he opens the door, a smile naturally appears on his face at the sight of the older, sprawled in his bed, sleeping ever so soundly with a soft pout on his face. The younger climbed the bed and sat near Taeyong, planting a gentle kiss against his cheek before waking him up with his soft voice. "Yongie? It's time to wake up now." 

Taeyong whines and squirms around, fixing his position to lie on the younger's lap which makes him giggle. "No.. Sweep.." Well, the little did fall asleep late last night out of excitement for today so Jaehyun already expected this. "But Yongie, if we want to go to the playground, we need to wake up now."

Hearing the word, Taeyong's ears perked up and his eyes shot open. "Pwaygwound..?" Jaehyun chuckles as the little sits on his bum, rubbing his sleepy eyes. "Yes, baby. Playground! Are you excited?" Jaehyun's smile grew wider as the little crawled towards him, settling on his lap and burying his face against the caregiver's shoulder.

NCT have been working hard this year, especially the littles that try their best to cope with all their schedules. So, the caregivers gather and decide, why not treating the littles with a fun day out? After discussing with the managers, they came up with a date and rented an indoor playground for half of the day. 

After bathing the little, Jaehyun helps him with his clothes, finding the sight of excited little Taeyong adorable. "Papa, will there be slide?"

"Yes, baby." Jaehyun answered as he dried the little's hair. "We go with fwen?" 

"Of course, baby. Everyone will be there." Taeyong squeals, hugging Jaehyun in excitement before running out of the room, and being greeted by one of his little fellows. 

"Hyuckie!" Haechan, who is also fully ready, run towards his friend excitedly, followed by a chuckling Mark behind him. "Yongie! My papa said we go pwaygwound today!" The two littles cheered happily, jumping around while their caregivers just laughed at their cute antics.

"Is everyone ready?" Taeil got out of his room, noticing that everyone was now gathered in the living room. "Yess!" Everyone cheered, the littles' voices being the loudest. They finally set off to the ground floor, waiting for the managers and meeting the other littles. From afar, they could see the dreamies waiting for them

"Lele! Jwi!" The two littles run the moment they catch the sight of their friends. Hearing the overly familiar voice, the two didn't waste their time to greet their friends with the biggest hugs. "We gon hab the besh time ever!" Chenle exclaims, swinging his body side to side while still hugging Haechan. 

"Me got shnack!" Jisung proudly held his Pepero biscuit up high, making the other littles gasp before getting their share that Jisung gladly handed out. "Now, where is-" 

"Daddy!" The loud screams cut Johnny's words before he could feel a body crash against his. (Thank God he caught the figure in time.) "Tennie!" Johnny showers his little with kisses, having the little clinging onto him like he would disappear if he ever let go. 

"God, I missed my baby so muchhh" Ten giggles and buries his face deep against the other's neck. "Tennie mish daddy too."

Before WayV debuted, Johnny was Ten's main caregiver. However, after they are both busy with their own schedule, Ten needs to rely on the other WayV members. However, during days like this, Ten would not leave Johnny's side for the whole day. 

Yes, he loves all his caregivers. But Johnny is the first person who found out about his little space so it is natural for his little self to favor the older.

"Sorry, Yangyang woke up late today." Kun smiles apologetically with sleepy little Yangyang in his arms. But the moment he saw the whole little squad, his eyes lit up as he wiggled out of his caregiver's hold, joining the circle. When Jisung saw little Yangyang, he happily handed him one Pepero chocolate, making the little smiles shyly before taking it with a small 'thanks'.

Yangyang is the last person to join the little community so he's quite shy, trying to adapt to the atmosphere but the littles always welcome him, playing with him and taking care of him who is the youngest in the mindset. As they were exchanging some small talk, the managers arrived with their vans. The littles got into the van with their caregivers and finally, they made their way to their destination.

🍼

"Wahhh!" The littles' eyes sparkled in excitement as they arrived at the gate of the activity park. Giant slides, swings, pool of balls, trampolines, everything just made them extra excited that they turned around, bouncing on their feet, waiting for permission from their caregivers. 

The moment they smile and nod, the little squad jump before wasting no time to rush inside. The whole team laugh before joining them, spending their time being carefree and just simply playing around. Well, the littles' genuine smiles and laughter are more than enough to make them forget about their hectic weeks.

🍼

Jaehyun smiled as he looked down at Taeyong who was fast asleep on his lap with his cheek against his chest. After about 3 hours there, they finally had their lunch and headed back to their dormitory. The whole little squad played and played until they used up their last energy. In the end, during their meal, the littles kept rubbing their eyes and yawning, being consumed by tiredness and coincidentally, it was their nap time.

🍼

"Baby, let's change your shirt first, hm?" Jeno softly woke the little up, helping the whiny youngest change his sweaty clothes before continuing his nap. Next to him, Renjun was doing the same thing to Chenle, talking to the younger in Chinese as the little sleepily told him about how much fun he had earlier. "Really? You went down a really long slide with Youngie?" The little nods with a sleepy smile on his face, finally finished changing into his pj. 

"Alrighty! Come here, baby." Jeno placed a soft kiss on Jisung's cheek before placing him down on the mattress, next to the yawning Chenle. Giving the two their bottle, the two caregivers give them a kiss on their forehead before turning off the light.

🍼

"Hyuckie? Are you done?" Mark stepped inside the room and the state Haechan was in makes him couldn't help it but to let out a giggle. Haechan always insisted on changing by himself, claiming that he's big since, well, he mainly slipped to the oldest age among the littles, which is 4. So, Mark is not surprised that even in his tired state, he still wants to change by himself. 

However, right now, the caregiver was greeted by the little, fast asleep, with his shirt only managing to pass through his head and half his arms. "My baby must be exhausted." Mark chuckled after taking a picture. He helps the little carefully, chuckling when he is still fast asleep even after he's done dressing him.

🍼

"Baba?" Yangyang yawned as he lightly tugged Kun's pants. "Yes, baby?" Kun hums as he shakes the bottle in his hand. "Sweep.." The little whines, feeling so tired that he could just sleep already but somehow, he's feeling extra clingy today. The caregiver smiles before picking the little up, and handing him the bottle. 

Kun hums a soft lullaby, making his way carefully towards the little's bedroom. Yangyang drank his milk and laid his head against the older's shoulder, eyes slowly closing in comfort. 

On his way, he peaked into Ten's room only to find the little fast asleep in his caregiver's hold. Johnny decided to crash into WayV's dorm since he figured that it would be nice to spend more time with the other. They have a lot to catch up on.

At the end of the day, all the littles fall asleep with a wide smile on their faces. It was tiring, but honestly, this is a memory that they will never forget for the rest of their life.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

197K 2.4K 35
- All of NCT and WAYV - Feel free to request!! - Have fun kiddos :)))))
18.3K 307 26
Hello! This is a Tomorrow x Together Littlespace book! I've seen a lack of these types of stories on here, so I feel that I shall write one myself!
16.6K 363 10
Cute Enhypen sickfics and littlespace oneshots Requests closed
14.1K 173 30
4 littles 4 caregivers NO HATE, BE RESPECTFUL