Fall in Love

Oleh chaos_tude13

Childhood crush.. ? The tingling sensation , the rushed heartbeats... it was such a lovely feeling and that's... Lebih Banyak

Intro 🦋
Author note👾
The Wall!
Surprise
Number ?
Her Dad
Moon 🌙
Trouble ?
Guilt
Day out
Those eyes 👀
Jealous Family 🌼
Unexpected Hug 🦋
Different Feelings 👀
Dream 🍂
I will care !
Kisses ?
Attracted
Engagement - 1
Engagement - 2
Sneak-out
Like Mother Like Daughter
The Coffee Cup✨
The Flight ✈️
Landed ✈️
Locked
Better things ?!
Tension 💢
Is this even Love !?
Hard to Hide !!
Flirting?!
My cutie pie 👀
She doesn't like orange juice !!
Irritated
Confessing is hard!?
Mehendi 🎀
Blurting Confessions
The pink boxes ✨
First kiss it is !!
Boyfriend Girlfriend ?
Control Freak!?
Moonlight kisses
Aditya?
Jello jello
Sangeet Shuru ✨🌸
Ice cream ?
Shaadi hone wali hei
Shaadi and Jealousy
Emotional !!
Marry me ?
I'm not coming !
Surprise... ?
Hard feelings!
Long - Distance
Kneading the dough !?
New Beginnings or endings ?
Epilogue

Moved in ?

837 36 0
Oleh chaos_tude13

* Abhay Malhotra*

" You aren't understanding Abs ! It will be very hectic for you to take care of two companies " Darsh said and I made an annoyed face " Already you are handling Uncle's business with your company and now you want to open another branch near Aadhya ? How will you handle all these ? " Rithik said and I rolled my eyes

" Guys can you stop giving these lectures,
You know how much I love her right ? It's been 6 months since I've seen her !
I can't live like this why do-- " The bell rang cutting off , I ran my fingers through my hair before rushing to door.
I opened the door and my eyes widen !
Is it actually her ? Am I hallucinating?
Am I dreaming ? Am I drunk ? Is she actually here ? Like how is it possible ?

" A-a Adhya ? " I stammered and she chuckled ! She chuckled ? She is real ?
Before I could even comprehend she fell on me with her hands wrapped around my neck and I immediately held her waist and hugged her tightly. My love , my baby , my everything is here !
" I can't believe this ! Are you real ? "

" No I'm an alien " She rolled her eyes and walked past me while I ran behind her " Hi guys !! " Before she could shake her hands with Darsh I pulled her hand and turned her around crushing her in another tight hug . I missed her so fucking much ! I missed her in my arms
" Darsh chalo, let's give the couple some privacy " I heard Rithik and snuggled more into Aadhya's neck inhaling her scent I closed my eyes in anticipation.

" Let her breathe Abs ! " Darsh said and patting my back they left closing door.
" You didn't even let me talk to them " Aadhya complained with an angry face and I couldn't help but chuckle " I missed you Aadhya , I missed you so much "

" I missed you too Abhay , but you really should let me breathe now " She said and I immediately let her go " Sorry I was too excited " I smiled sheepishly and she shook her head " Abhay , I'm hungry ! I didn't have anything since morning"
I glared at her " It's 1:30 Aadhya , how could you not eat anything from morning? Why are you always careless? "

I dragged her to the table and made her sit and she sat there with a pout. I took a plate and served the rice and curry that today I made for lunch. After washing my hands , I mixed the curry with rice and picked out all the things she doesn't eat and made a morsel for her.
" Hmm eat now " I said but she pouted more and looked away " I'm not hungry "

" Baby , open your mouth ! " I said but she didn't listen so I grabbed her waist and pulled her towards me such that she fell on my lap , she widened her eyes and gasped wrapping her around my neck.
" Why are you angry now ? " I asked

" I was excited to see my boyfriend because I missed him so much and forgot about food but he yelled on me as soon as he saw me.I hate him so much " She said like a small kid looking down while playing with the buttons of my shirt and I chuckled " I'm sorry okay ? You know I don't like it when you don't care for yourself na ! Now come on eat "

She finally gave in and I kept feeding her
while controlling myself coz every time she leaned forward to have a bite, her lips would be just cm away to mine !!
And sometimes she would wiggle in my lap making me groan as my hormones just rise up when she is close to me.
Finally after what felt like eternity the plate was empty and she got up from me
She followed me to the kitchen, I washed my hands putting away the plates and waited behind her until she turned to me

As soon as she turned to me I crashed my lips onto hers and pulled her closer to me by her waist. Sucking and nibbling on her lower lip my arms slided her shirt and makes its way inside to caress her bare waist. I bit her lower lip to enter my tongue in her but she didn't let me so I pinched her waist and she moaned in the kiss. Taking the opportunity I entered my tongue in hers roaming it every corner of her mouth , I missed this so much !

With a smooch I left her lips and she attached her forehead to mine " I missed you Baby , I missed you so much that you won't even imagine ! Even before you came I was talking to Darsh and Rithik about opening a company near you "
I said and she smiled " thank god I came or else you might've opened a new branch only ! Anyway I have something to tell you very important " She said.

She got out of my hold and held my hand to take me but I stopped her and picked her up bridal style and she squealed
" Abhay ! I can walk " She yelled " You definitely can but now that you are with me after months ! I ain't leaving you "

I made her sit on the couch beside me with her legs on my lap. She was running her fingers through my hair whilst I was massaging her feet when I asked her to continue what she wanted to just now ,
" Uh don't freak out , but i-Iquitmyjob " She blurted out closing her eyes " What ? What did you just say ? " I asked and she opened her slowly and nervously .

" I uh I couldn't live there without you and my job was getting harder for me everyday, it was like hell so I q-quit my job and came to you forever " She said looking down and I sighed " Aadhya seriously ? You love your job and you had to quit for me ? Seriously ? " I asked and she held my hand " I love you more than my job Abhay , that's why I left it "

" But Aadhya why did our love come between you and your job ? I don't want to be the one who stops you from living your life , from having your own career "
I explained but she just shook her head and coming forward cupped my face.

" Look Abhay , I never used you as a reason to stop my career or whatever you think , I've been working as the Project Manager in the same company since 3 years ! Same position , same place , same salary , same routine I'm just fed up with all that and even you weren't there with me ! There isn't one thing that makes me happy about that job , that's why I left it ! " She said and I sighed. Taking hold of her palms I kissed them and looked at her ,

" You are not someone who stopped my career Abhay , I just wanted a break from all that . And why would my career end ? I'll find another job here , but for a few days I wanna spend time with you ! "
She said and I nodded. I kissed her forehead and looked at her smile which convinced me to smile as well. How lucky was I to find such a beautiful soul ?

" Stop thinking much and show me our flat now " She said and I looked at her amused " Our flat ? " She shrugged saying
" Is it not ? " I shook my head as no and replied " What is mine is yours, even me"

I showed her all the rooms and then we reached the bedroom and I held the door stopping her from going inside and she glared at me " Why do you never show bedroom to me ? Even in video calls you never show it to me " She pouted

" But you shouldn't say anything about it" I wanted and she frowned " Why Mr.Malhotra , do you have something hiding inside ? " She asked and I smiled.
" Yes I have my favourite woman hiding " I said and she widened her eyes. She pushed me aside and walked in.

As soon as she entered inside the room she gasped looking at the sight " A-Abhay
what is all this ? " Her pictures were all over the room with fairy lights on them. The wall opposite to the bed had almost fifty photos of her with a small board in the middle which read " Thank you for loving me more than anyone could ever "

( Take this as reference guys ! )

She was still in shock seeing all this and wasn't even uttering a word so I went behind her and snaked my arms around her waist nuzzling my chin in her crook
" This is my favourite woman; Ms.Chauhan " I whispered in her and kissed her earlobe followed by her neck.

" A-Abhay this is j-just awesome ! I-I , thank you so much " She turned around and hugged me and I pressed her more into my chest " Why didn't you show me all this before ? " She mumbled on my chest " Because I was thinking of proposing you after showing all this , I mean this isn't some big th- "

She cut me off by placing her palm on my lips and kissed it " This is the biggest thing for me Abhay , not just this all the tiniest thing you do for me " She said
--------------------------------------------------------------

Vote and Comment 🫶🎊 and Happie New year people , hope you have all the wealth , health and happiness in this year 🙌✨

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

9.2K 427 23
What if your all-time crush wants your help? Help for what?- You might ask. But for Saumya it's something that will tear her into pieces- her crush...
788K 41.6K 82
This book contains triggering things like stalking, I don't know what I was thing while writing this. And I was a stupid teenager. Sorry for that! P...
135K 7K 37
"Why don't you understand? I want you to be happy, you fool." **** On the surface, Arpita was a calm, smart, independent woman, living a simple life...
331K 33K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...