Drunk in love (Max Black X OC...

By harrysgrapejuiceeee

I wrote this bc I have the FATTEST CRUSH on Max Black from 2 broke girls (bc who doesn't?) and there are very... More

2
3
4

1

296 11 0
By harrysgrapejuiceeee

"Max, sweetie, can you cover table 12? The hipsters wreak of cheap cologne and Coldplay" I shuttered as I walked over to Max who stood behind the counter.

She smiled.

"Yes my love." She said before sending me a wink before going to table 12.

"Your banter with max is so hot, do more." Oleg said.

"Oleg?" I asked.

"Yes?" He asked.

"Please shut up." I said.

"Oleg I need three cokes, one cheese burger, a salad, chips and salsa, and a will to live." Max said as she leaned into the kitchen window.

"Coming up." He said.

"What's cookin' good lookin'?" I flirted with Max.

She smiled.

"Don't flirt with me at work babe, you know we won't finish our shift." She smirked before winking.

"Babe? That's a new one." I said.

"Cause your a total babe!" She said with a smile.

I rolled my eyes and lightly hit her in the belly with my notepad as Han came into the room holding up my phone.

"Quinn! Why is my name in your phone titled DWARF in all caps?" He asked.

"First of all, I didn't put that, Max did." I said as I motioned to Max.

She waved her hand proudly with a smile.

"Heyo!" She said before taking another customer's order.

Han rolled his eyes.

"And second, why do you have my phone again?" I asked.

He sighed.

"Han, you can't just go through my contacts trying to hit up my old friends as a way to find a girlfriend, we've talked about this." I said.

He sighed again.

"I know, I know, I apologize." He said before handing me back my phone.

"And stop trying to get with my mom! She may be hot like me but that doesn't mean she's free game!" I said.

"Damn it!" Oleg, Earl, and Han all said.

"You guys are so weird." I said.

Oleg wrang the bell.

"Pick up! Tables 12,4,8,and 10!" He said.

Me and max rushed over to get plates.

"Hey when you get a second, stop looking at my boobs." Max said to Oleg.

He frowned before we turned away.

I stopped at table 4 first.

"Alright, here's your chicken soup, your diet Dr.Pepper, Cheese Burger with fries and a sprite, and your ceasar salad." I said as I passed the food out.

"You forgot my water." The salad lady said.

"Did I? I'm sorry." I said as I pulled out her cup of water from behind my back.

"I asked for ketchup." The burger guy said.

"Oh did you? Then what's this?" I asked before reaching behind his ears and making the two packets of ketchup appear.

They laughed and clapped.

"Never doubt me." I smirked before moving to my next table which was 10.

After I passed out their food and moved onto table 12 while Max covered 8.

"Excuse me, waitress?" A guy snapped as Max and I walked by.

*snap* *snap*

"Dude?" He asked.

Max went to confront him as it was clearly directed towards her but I stepped ahead of her.

"Hi what can I get ya?" I asked with a fake smile as Max appeared beside me.

"We need some-" I snapped in his face.

"Is that annoying?" I asked after I snapped in his face.

I snapped again.

"Is that obnoxious and rude?" I asked before snapping twice again.

"Would you find it distracting if someone did that to you while you were working? Oh, you don't have a job, sorry." I said.

Max laughed and his friend giggled.

"Damn dude, she burned you." He said. Max snapped in his face.

"Oh, no, hipster. No, do not think you are on the same team as us. We have nothing in common and she is way out of your league. We were knit hats when it's cold out, you wear knit hats cause of Coldplay." She said. I laughed.

"You have tattoos to piss off your dad, my dad doesn't even know he's my dad." She continued.

I turned to the other guy from before.

"And finally. You think *snap* *snap* this is the service that gets you service. I think *snap* *snap* this is the sound that drives up my vagina." I said.

"The other waitress disappeared. The Russian one. We need horseradish." He said.

Max and I turned our glares to the other guy.

"Please." He said.

We smiled to each other before looking back at them.

"That, ladies, is how you treat a waitress." Max said.

I finger waved to them as Max and I went to the back.

I laughed as I caught a glimpse of the hipsters taking off their beanies at the same time.

"I swear if Paulina is having sex in here again I will-" I said as Max and I entered the back before I opened the freezer door.

I gagged and walked away slowly as I heard and smelled sex going on where it shouldn't be.

"Sorry, didn't realize you were on break."  Max joked.

"I just need some horseradish." She continued. She handed it to Max.

"Thanks." Max said. She then walked out and handed me the horseradish.

"Excuse me where's my waitress?" An old guy at the bar asked.

Paulina's shriek of pleasure was heard through the diner.

Max and I laughed.

"She's coming." I said before giving the horseradish to the guys.

____________________________________

"Max, I'm not feeling well, I think I'm gonna stay in for the rest of the night." I said as Max got ready for the second shift at the diner.

"Okay, how much did you make in tips today?" She asked.

"$100 dollars total. Today was a good tip day." I said.

"That's because your a total babe!" She said with a smile. I laughed.

"Okay well, I how you feel better, I'll be home later okay?" She said before kissing my cheek.

"Okay bye." I said.

I changed out of my waitress uniform and slipped into my pjs

I then took out my money I got in tips and put 50 dollars in my savings jar, and $50 to go with the tip money max and I have started to save up which so far contains $80

While my savings jar contains 130 dollars so far.

I groan and topple over in pain as a cramp attack sneaks up on me.

My period.

Well, that explains everything that's happened this week.

I run to the bathroom only to find no pads or tampons as I'm sitting down on the toilet.

I grab my phone and call Max.

"Hey babe what's up?" She asked.

"Can you do me a big favor?" I asked.

"Sure what is it?" She asked.

"Can you pick up BOTH pads AND tampons from the store? We are completely out." I said.

"Are you sure? They should be behind the sink just look further back." She said.

"Max, I was just face down ass up on all fours digging around our sink that is held together by duct tape for pads and tampons. I'm not about to do it again." I said.

"Aw damn it! I wish I was I could see you down on all fours." She flirted but she was joking.

"Come home early and you will." I jokingly flirted right back.

"On it. Hey we got a new waitress and Han wants me to break her in." She said.

"Are you cheating on me Max Black? How could you!" I joked causing her to let out a roaring laugh.

"No no no I would never! You know you're the only waitress for me!" She said. I laughed.

"Anyway, I'll see you soon, wish me luck." She said.

"Okay bye." I said. She hung up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 76 6
it's now been one year after hiro and big hero 6 saved San fransokyo from Obake all his friends know of the wonderful things he has done with Gogo ev...
1.3M 58.6K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
2.1M 75.2K 43
After Uncle Ben died, Peter Parker's world crashed. Aunt May blamed him for his death and years later continued to do so. Not only does Peter have to...
13.1K 321 20
"Oh, great Point Break and Red's crazy siblings are back" ______________________________ Absantine Romanoff is back, but she's different. After escap...