As The Rain Stops (Slow updat...

Від bubbillette

"Two exes, a child, and their not-so-typical family love story." | Tales Of Teyvat #1 || Wriothesley x Neuvil... Більше

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Special Chapter
Eight
Nine
Ten
Neuvillette Day!
Eleven
Twelve
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen

Thirteen

559 22 7
Від bubbillette

Third Person's

continuation...

"I need to go to Neuvillette, I need to know if he's alright," Wriothesley said as he was about to run off, but Clorinde stopped him.

"You can't just leave like that, Wriothesley," she said. She gets the idea that her friend is worried about what she said, but she can't let Wriothesley go to Palais Mermonia, especially now that she has an intel that Marie is in Palais Mermonia right now.

If Wriothesley goes there, it will probably cause a huge commotion, and if ever, someone might get hurt. And that is the last thing that Clorinde wants to happen.

"Why couldn't I? If Neuvillette's life is in danger, I should be there to protect him," Wriothesley said.

"Don't be too recklessly stupid. What if your so-called wife is in Palais Mermonia at this kind of hour? You can't just go there and be a fvcking hero!" Clorinde said.

"But what if she does something to Neuvillette? I can't lose him for the second time, Clorinde!" Wriothesley said.

Clorinde sighs as she tries to calm herself down because she knows that snapping out her friend will not result in anything good.

"If you don't want to lose him for the second time, then stay here and don't cause any trouble," Clorinde said. "And if you don't listen to me, things will go messy again, just like what happened eight years ago."

*****

*flashback*

"You've got to be fvcking kidding, Wriothesley, why the fvck did you do that?!"

"I don't know, okay?! All I remember is that I'm drinking at the bar, then a woman tried to flirt with me, but I pushed her away, and then I wake up in the hotel, naked, and there's a woman beside me, she's also naked."

Confused and furious—that's what Wriothesley feels towards his current situation, and especially towards himself.

How can he let that happen?

"For Archon's sake, you're so stupid!" Clorinde shouted as she threw a magazine at Wriothesley. "Didn't you think about the outcome of this incident? Didn't you think of your boyfriend?"

"I'm too drunk, Clorinde. I'm sorry!" Wriothesley said.

Clorinde gritted her teeth as she disappointedly looked at her friend. "You should apologize to Neuvillette, not mine! You stupid dog!" 

"B-but what if he gets mad at me? What if he declares a breakup? Fvck, Clorinde, I can't lose Neuvillette!" He said out of frustration as he keeps on blaming himself because of what happened.

"Then start praying to Archons that he won't break up with you! After all, if it wasn't for your stupidity, things like this wouldn't happen!"

Wriothesley, face-palmed, purposely bumps his head on the wall as he keeps on chanting, "Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!" 

Clorinde sighed as she remained silent while contemplating all the images she saw just a while ago.

She can't believe that this friend of hers will do that. Out of all the people she knew...

If Neuvillette and Navia know about this, they will surely get mad, especially Navia.

Clorinde knew Wriothesley ever since they were young. She always knew that her friend wasn't into girls, so it really frustrates and fuses her up to see Wriothesley laying in his own bed with a girl on his side, and to make things worse, they are naked!

She knew that something had happened between the two and it made her really mad. What's more, if Neuvillette was the one who saw that? It will surely hurt him so much to see that his love just had sex with some random girl.

"Help me, Clorinde. I can't lose Neuvillette. I love him so much." Wriothesley pleads with little tears in his eyes.

Clorinde sighed. "What do you want me to do? Lie to him? Pretend that I saw nothing? Pretend that everything is alright?!" She asked.

Wriothesley became silent before nodding, making Clorinde throw something to him again. "NO FUVCKING WAY!"  She shouted.

"Please! Please Clorinde! No one shall know about this, especially Neuvillette! I can't afford to hurt him, please!"

"You should tell him this, Wriothesley. You need to take a risk, I'm sure Neuvillette will understand. He needs to know this!" Clorinde said.

Wriothesley shook his head and said, "No, no, no, promise me you won't tell anyone about this, not even Neuvillette, please, Clorinde." As much as she wants to leave her friend hanging, she knows it will only make things worse if she'll abruptly tell Neuvillette about what happened.

So for the sake of their friendship, she sigh and says, "Fine. I won't tell anyone-" 

"Thank you! Thank you, Clorinde!"

"But there's a catch," she said.

"Anything! Tell me anything you want and I will do it—*bogsh*—fvck!"

Clorinde stares at her friend, who's now sitting on the ground while holding his reddish cheeks.

"That's the catch," she said before leaving Wriothesley's apartment.

'Fvck that hurts!'  Wriothesley said to his mind as he watched Clorinde walk out of his apartment.

Who knows that Clorinde's punch will hurt like that? 

.
.
.
.

Days and weeks had passed. After that "incident," Clorinde was true to her words. Whenever she's with Neuvillette or Navia, she doesn't say anything related to what happened that day.

Wriothesley was also doing the same. He's trying to forget about it and just stay happy with Neuvillette. Ever since that day, Wriothesley had always been picking up flowers for Neuvillette, and he is always bringing him his favorite foods. This surely weirded out Neuvillette's entire system. Though he didn't mind it, he even loved Wriothesley more because of his sweet gestures. 

"Aren't you going to stay here for the night?"  Neuvillette asked as he held Wriothesley's hand tightly, as if he did not want to let the latter go. 

Wriothesley smiles then he hold Neuvillette's waist and pull him closer to him, "I would love to baby, but I still need to finish my thesis," he said. 

"Can't you just do it here? I can help you," Neuvillette said with a little hint of flirting in his tone as he encircled both of his arms around Wriothesley's neck. 

"Don't use that tone to me, baby, if you don't want to be wreck tonight." Wriothesley answered, as he wink at his boyfriend. 

"What if I want to be wreck by you tonight?" Neuvillette said.

Wriothesley chuckles, and kissed Neuvillette's lips. Neuvillette smiles between their kisses as he kiss him back.

Their kiss lasted for a minute before Wriothesley pulled away.

"See you tomorrow, my love." He said making Neuvillette pout.

"See you tomorrow."  He answered.

Wriothesley chuckles again, giving his boyfriend a peck on his lips, "Let's have a date tomorrow, somewhere far?" He insisted. 

Neuvillette look at him before smiling, "I wish to go to Liyue Harbor tomorrow."  he said.

"Okay, let's go to Liyue Harbor then." Wriothesley answered as he pinch Neuvillette's cheeks and kiss him one last time. "I'll go ahead, baby, I love you," 

Neuvillette smiles again, "Hmm, be careful, I love you too." 

.
.
.
.

Wriothesley was walking down the quiet street of Fontaine. His apartment wasn't that far from Neuvillette's house, so he choose to walk instead of riding aquabus.

As he was near to his apartment, his forehead creased as he saw a silhouette of a woman standing infront of my apartment's door.

Is that a ghost?

He then laugh because of what he thought, "Stupid."  He said to himself before continue walking.

As he was on his way to his apartment, a silhouette of a woman suddenly come to him, and with just a second he felt that he was being hug.

"Hi babe!" A woman's voice greeted him.

His forehead creased as he tried to push the woman away from him.

"Who on earth are you? And why are you hugging me?" He asked with a serious tone.

The woman giggles as she tried to hug him again, but he stop her, and stay a little far,

"Oh silly, you already forgotten me? I'm Marie, the one you had sex with a couple of weeks ago."  She said making Wriothesley's eyes widen in horror.

"W-what?" He reacted earning another giggle from the woman named 'Marie'.

"Oh handsome babe, you're so cute. But at the same time you're so hot in bed,"  she said in flirting tone as she tried to reach out for him again.

"D-don't touch me! Look if you're hoping for another sex then hope for nothing because that was a mistake, what happened to us was a mistake okay? So please leave!"  Wriothesley said with a furious tone. But it seems like the woman wasn't listening.

"A mistake? But we're both in cloud nine. Don't you remember how you beg just for you to cum inside me? Oh sweet heavens, I can still feel how big you are. You are filling me up. We're both intoxicated with each other's touch." She said as she tried to hold Wriothesley again but he hissed.

"I said it was a mistake! Can't you understand? I was drunk and that happened, so please stop and fvcking leave!" He said then he was about to open his door when the woman speaks again, making him deaf,

"I can't leave and I will not stop because I'm pregnant, and you're the father," she said.

It was a deafening silence. Wriothesley's world stops as the words from the woman keeps on echoing on his mind.

'I'm pregnant and you're the father...'

'I'm pregnant...'

"You... got her pregnant, Wriothesley?"  Wriothesley's eyes widen as he heard a familiar voice. It was Neuvillette's voice. His boyfriend's voice.

He slowly turn his head to where Neuvillette is, "N-Neuvillette," 

When he said his name,  he suddenly heard a shattering. His world shatters as well as his heart. Everything shatters as he saw a glowing droplets of tears falling down to Neuvillette's cheeks.

Everything is now fvck up!

*****

HAIIIII MY LOVELIESSS!!! HOW ARE YOUUU?!

Your mommey is back! I'm sorry for the super slow update🤧 because lately I'm losing inspiration.

Anyway, this chapter is the continuation of Wriothesley's point of view in chapter twelve, and also the answer to your frequent question, 'why did they break up?' or 'What is the reason of their breakup'. Though it still has a continuation which will be put next chapter, but I hope this will finally answer that question :)))

I hope you enjoy!!!

And also,

🤧🤧 Thank you so so so so much for supporting this book. Thank you for your cute, funny, and heartfelt comments, thank you gfor voting, and thank you for adding this book to your reading list.

It makes me so happy that you guys appreciate my work. Keep commenting and voting, because your comments makes me smile and feel inspired! :>

I love you guys💛

-maanne💛

(P.S. I'm currently working on my KazuScara book, I'm planning to publish it right after I finish this book :)) I hope you'll like it too hehe)

-wriollette-

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

17K 490 13
TW// many trigger warnings. Don't take this lightly! The legend of the first calamity caused by the Hydro Dragon was one to shake people to their cor...
35.4K 1.6K 11
𝗡𝗘𝗨𝗩𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗘 𝗫 𝗙𝗘𝗠. 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥 ━━━ can you be our mom? ( tokimihyachi / 10.01.23 )
4.5K 274 9
[ONGOING] ✎ Y/n hates Wriothesley with every fibre of her being..until she doesn't. She hates him until she loves him. Wriothesley seems to never sto...