๐—”๐—š๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—” ๐—›๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ฆ โžต ๐—‡๐—‚๏ฟฝ...

By -alsephina

- อ€ฬ—โ™ก โœŽ ๐˜พ๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™„ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฉ. ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ -- Park... More

0.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
6.5
7.
8.
10.
11.
12. ENDING
ALTERNATE ENDING
HOLIDAY SPECIAL!
NEW YEAR SPECIAL

9.

2.1K 140 25
By -alsephina

"Where did you hide Ko Kyung-Jun?"

As soon as Park Min-Ji arrived at the front of the Café, Kim So-Mi immediately approach her with that question. She stared at the girl with boredom, but beneath the boredom she's feeling is a flickering fire of rage. A sigh left her lips as her eyes then shifted to Jung-Won, wondering what the girl must be thinking right now, she was deep in her own thoughts.

"Min-Ji wouldn't tell us where she hid Kyung-Jun." Da-Bum stated, he was sitting down and leaning on the garage door of the Café. Darkness looming over his eyes, he looks worn out as the innocent that once was in his face was replace by impurity, losing his purity once he had stab the knife into Seung-Bin. "Who are we gonna execute then?" The girl in front of Min-Ji lash out, her tone raising. She glare at the theater girl but she gulp and look away, seeing how Min-Ji was eyeing her like she had already died in the girl's mind.

Cold wind blew past them, as silence engulf the group. Own are drowning on their sea of thoughts, thinking of a way to not be killed this night as they need to execute someone before the clock reaches 6 in the morning. But who? Jun-Hee and Yoon-Seo is off limits, Jung-Won creating a boundary for the Mafias to not cross the line. They know that Kyung-Jun is safely hidden somewhere in the Youth Center and Min-Ji wouldn't say anything about it, she's protecting him from them.

Then there are the remaining: Jang Hyun-Ho, Ahn Na-Hee, Choi Mi-Na, Nam Yeon-Woo, and Im Eun-Chan. So who among the five they should execute this night. If they were to kill Mi-Na, So-Mi would be suspected, and it is pretty risky to do it since they're measly in numbers. Da-Bum stared at Min-Ji, seeing how she had her brows furrowed and worried was seen in her face, if they were to find Kyung-Jun and decided to kill this night, she wouldn't know what she would do to any of them. There's a rule that they can't kill their fellow Mafias' but.. if they cross the line by hurting Ko Kyung-Jun, she thinks it would be worth it losing her own life as long as she drag them all down with her.

"Jang Hyun-Ho.." Da-Bum suddenly voice out, startling So-Mi at his sudden tune of voice, devoid of life. "Let's kill him." Min-Ji shudder at his voice, it was blank and she can't tell what's going on his mind. "Why?" She suddenly ask, wondering where the boy could be and thinking that he is hiding with Ahn Na-Hee. "He knows I'm a Mafia." All of their brows raise at his statement, Jung-Won step forward and look at him, urging him to further up his claim so they could understand what he meant.

"He saw me with those." Pointing towards the cleaning materials, the same ones he used to clean up Seung-Bin's mess. "That's all?" So-Mi stuttered out, the only reason that he thought that Hyun-Ho had suspected him of being a Mafia is the cleaning supplies? "Not just that. Earlier, they were looking for Seung-Bin's phone since it wasn't with his corpse. And he saw me right before he hid somewhere, putting Seung-Bin's phone away." Putting a palm on her forehead, a sigh left Min-Ji's lips as they don't have any choice but to execute Hyun-Ho out of the game because surely, tomorrow morning he would bring up what he saw and they would suspect Da-Bum.

It is a much better choice than having them to kill Kyung-Jun.

"Who's going to do it?" Min-Ji ask, staring at all of them one by one. "Let me do it." Her eyes went to Da-Bum, he wasn't raising his hand but he already stand up and grab the cleaning materials. He then began to unbutton his shirt, putting it down on the floor of the Café. Min-Ji saw the scars on his body, she knows that Kyung-Jun is one probably one of the reasons of his scar. Looking away when Da-Bum turned around and grab a jumpsuit on one of the buckets and put it on, also removing his shoes so no blood would splash on his belongings.

. . .

Fluttering his eyes open, Kyung-Jun saw Min-Ji sitting as she looks at the mirror with void in her eyes, her face was blank and no emotion trace over her feature. Rubbing his eyes as he sit up, his eyes still on her figure. Her head laying on top of her knees as her arms hug her leg, he wonder how was she awake earlier than him. He thought that everyone wake up at the same time but then there were others who woke up later than the others.

Kyung-Jun crawl towards Min-Ji, grabbing her hands and catching her attention. Brushing a hand on her cheek as he stare at her, a small smile forming on her lips when she saw his face. He saw relieve flash on her eyes as he observe her behaviour, she was quiet and didn't even move earlier but when he approach her, her mood seems to change thanks to him.

As they were quietly opening the mirror, the alarm blares. They got used to it by now, always hearing the sound blaring on the sound system, it didn't fail to shake their whole body with the thought of who died while they were asleep. Pulling down the mirror, Min-Ji let Kyung-Jun grab her wrist and pull him out of the room, their eyes scanning the hallway and relief wash over their faces as they smile at each other seeing no one was there.

"During the night, Jang Hyun-Ho was executed by the Mafia. Jang Hyun-Ho was a Civilian."

At the announcement, Min-Ji look at Kyung-Jun, seeing the conflict in his eyes as they strode their way to wherever their feet would drag them. They wonder where were the bodies of Hyun-Ho and Jin-Ha, but Min-Ji already knows where it is located. Da-Bum had decided that to put the bodies of Hyun-Ho and Jin-Ha together so they wouldn't look at the place that the boy was executed. Min-Ji knew herself that she wants to save Hyun-Ho but for her, having Kyung-Jun alive is a better choice for her, for the other Mafias.

"All participants, identify the Mafia and begin to vote."

Beeping noise escape the couple's phone, it was a new message from the app. Staring at her lock screen, she read the message that Jun-Hee had written for all of them to see, they had found the body already. 'Let's all meet at the first floor, both Jin-Ha and Hyun-Ho's body are here.'

Her thoughts then went to Na-Hee, she knows that there is something special going on with the two. She felt bad, making Na-Hee lose someone she loves in the hands of a Mafia, she knows that the girl must be devastated than ever, losing her friends over and over again because of the game. In some ways, both her and Na-Hee shared the same thing, they both can't handle the lost of a love one.

Once the two had arrive at the first floor, they saw almost everyone gathering around the body. The grip on her hand tightened as Kyung-Jun had saw Jin-Ha's body, looking up she remembered finding his body as she stroll around while Da-Bum and So-Mi prepared Hyun-Ho's body, putting his body on top of a plastic cover. She concluded that the boy must have jump over on a high level to meet his end. Walking closer, her eyes trail over Hyun-Ho's, she then shifted her gaze looking at Na-Hee who was held back by Jung-Won and Yoon-Seo, she was crying as she put her hand out, trying to go to the man she loves.

Eyes going back to the corpse, she saw blood covering his body, there were slashes on his clothes that made them think that he was stab, the same goes to Seung-Bin's before. Min-Ji doesn't know why Da-Bum decided to use the same knife on Hyun-Ho, why would he stab him countless times like he was angered to him but the reality was.. Da-Bum use Hyun-Ho as someone where he can vent out his pent up anger to Kyung-Jun, thinking that the one who he is stabbing last night was Kyung-Jun's body instead of Hyun-Ho.

"I know the Mafias hadnto execute someone. But did they have to be this cruel?" Yeon-Woo place his hands on his hips, looking down at the body. Min-Ji saw Da-Bum's lifeless eyes gazing at the stab marks on Hyun-Ho, he seems like he didn't get enough sleep, she wonder how everyone didn't notice the visible bags around Da-Bum's eyes. "We should.. move the bodies first." Yoon-Seo choke out, letting go of Na-Hee as she crouch down and inspect the bodies. "No. If you want to do it, you do it." So-Mi disagree, tired of hearing Yoon-Seo's voice and seeing how Jun-Hee care for her.

"Hey. Where are you going?" The President call out, So-Mi stop in her tracks as she tiredly gaze at the man the once love. "We were supposed to stay together until the vote.'' But So-Mi already got on to the end of the stairs, gazing at him and saying: "We can reassemble at night. We don't even know which one of us are Mafia. Staying together sounds riskier." She stated as she climb the way up the stairs, not casting them another glance. "Na-Hee." Mi-Na approach the weeping girl, she was on the floor as tears continue to flow out her eyes, choking out on sobs.

"H-hyun-Ho." Calling out his names as the tears roll down on her cheeks, she didn't bother to wipe them as her blurry vision was focus on Hyun-Ho's corpse. She look up and saw Kyung-Jun, she suspected him of doing it but it was already proved that he was a Civilian, it is a heavy evidence of the night before, the night where he almost died. Biting her lips as she let Mi-Na grab her arms, too tired to protest and wipe her cheeks with the sleeves of her hoodie. Her eyes never leaving Hyun-Ho's body.

"It's so sad to think that Na-Hee lost so many already, and now, she lost Hyun-Ho." Eun-Chan shook his head, staring at Na-Hee's retreating body with sadness and pity in his eyes. "Yeah. To think that someone is actually killing our classmates.. that's.. creepy." Yeon-Woo shudder at the thought, Min-Ji grip Kyung-Jun's hand as she walk towards the three, Da-Bum was helping Yeon-Woo and Eun-Chan with covering Hyun-Ho's body.

"Let's help them move Jin-Ha's corpse." She said to him, not looking at him and let go of his hand. Grabbing the white sheet on Jun-Hee's hand as they then began to lay Jin-Ha's body on top of the sheet. She saw how Kyung-Jun couldn't stare at Jin-Ha's body, he was guilty, she knows it. Yoon-Seo stare at them in shock, it was a surprise that Kyung-Jun was helping them but then it is because Min-Ji was there. "I'm sorry." They heard Kyung-Jun mumble, looking at Jin-Ha's face before covering it with the white cloth.

Both Jun-Hee and Kyung-Jun lift Jin-Ha's body and make their way to the freezer, leaving the three girls behind. "He seems to change." Jung-Won muttered, looking at the retreating figure of Kyung-Jun and Jun-Hee. "Yeah, this game really changed us all. Be it good or for bad reasons." Min-Ji stated, kinda feeling proud at the small progress of Kyung-Jun.

Both Jung-Won and Min-Ji shared a look as Yoon-Seo walk upstairs, they then began to make their way on to another office of the Youth Center. They didn't utter a word as they let silent befall on them.

. . .

The five of them had gathered in the office, Min-Ji taking a sit next to Kyung-Jun who was fiddling with his phone, there's no use of going back and forth in different apps if there was no service in the area. The other three former a half circle in one of the desk, Min-Ji stared at them as her hands intertwined with Kyung-Jun. She was glad that she was able to stop their plans on executing him last night, she'll do her best to protect him from the others until the very end, even if it cost her life.

"11 people.. there's only 11 people of us left." Jung-Won broke the silence in the group, staring at her phone screen as she then glance at her friends, she was wondering on why was Kyung-Jun there, she knows Min-Ji drag him. "We must identify the Mafia tonight by all means. What should we do?" Jun-Hee sigh, leaning on the table. "Even if we were to make it through the night, someone would end up dead by tomorrow anyway." Yoon-Seo stated, glancing at them before her eyes stop in Min-Ji, she looks down on the intertwined hands of the couple before raising the key.

"If this is truly the missiom of the game, we might be able to het out of here as lokg as we find the host." The girl glance at all of them, Kyung-Jun's brows furrowed at her words, looking at Min-Ji for answers. "Host?" He mumble, confuse on what the three are discussing. "Yesterday, Yoon-Seo saw a ghost and a key appeared, then she received a message about finding the game host." She summarizes, then looking at the other three who stare at them back.

"Will you help us find the host?" Their question was more like directed to Kyung-Jun more than Min-Ji, they were eyeing him making him squirm in his seat. "Yeah." He manage to mumble, his tough demeanor slowly diminishing. Kyung-Jun is certainly changing for the better, after losing his friends it made him realize how the game was playing with them, making them loose their minds every day.

They then began their search, Min-Ji crouching down under the desk, going through the files. She was busy rummaging through the stuffs when she heard Kyung-Jun's voice, muttering an apology. Looking up, she saw him on the other side of the room, opening the cabinets that hang on the top. "I'm sorry for everything I've done." Jun-Hee and Yoon-Seo shared a look, Min-Ji look back to Jung-Won and saw she was already looking at her. Jun-Hee smile as Yoon-Seo continue on her search. "It's fine. We understand." The girl replied, the man just shook his head as he put his hands on the counter. "I'm serious, I apologize for the things I did to all of you. I'm sorry for punching Jun-Hee and how I shove you away." It was quiet, except for the occasional rustle of papers and their hands meeting the wooden material of the cabinets, then they suddenly stare at Min-Ji who was laughing, a hand on her mouth as she laughs.

"I'm sorry.." clearing her throat, she peak at them under the desk. "You look funny." She pointed to Kyung-Jun and avoided his glare, the others just stare at them with a smile before going back on their search for some locks. Min-Ji's mouth form an 'o' when something clang on the floor, Jung-Won who was near her stared at her, watching as the girl pick up a key that fell, next to it was a bracelet.

"What?" Her voice caught the attention of the other three in the room, staring as she raise a key for them to see. "I found a key." And suddenly a beep noise left her mouth, opening it and looking at the app's notification. She eyed Yoon-Seo before clicking on the envelope that appear. "Find the game host." Reading it a loud, they then realize that what Yoon-Seo had said yesterday was really true, Min-Ji showed them the message before it suddenly disappeared. Jung-Won then called out for Yoon-Seo, tapping on a metal cabinet that's next to the door.

"Can we open this up with that key you found?" She then eyed Min-Ji, standing up and brushing the dust on her knee, she walk towards the cabinet. Kyung-Jun place a hand on her back as they watch Yoon-Seo fiddling with the lock but it won't open, Min-Ji step forward, grabbing the lock on the door and inserting the key but it won't go through, she even try to turn it around but it was no use. "Nope, this isn't it." She stated, Kyung-Jun brush past her and grab the top of the shelf, trying to force it open and shaking it. Jun-Hee copying his actions shake the metal cabinet.

"There's some tools in the storage room, let's get them." Jun-Hee muttered, staring at the group. "Yeah, let's open this shit just in case." They all glance to Kyung-Jun who suddenly let out a curse, he notice how Min-Ji's brows furrowed before placing his thumb on her eyebrows and separating it. "Ouch." Pushing him away, he laughs as he follow Jun-Hee and Jung-Won go to the storage room, leaving her and Yoon-Seo.

"Are you together?" As soon as they all left, Yoon-Seo question the relationship she have with the bully. Min-Ji stare before shrugging, going back on her search under all of the desk. "We haven't talk about it yet. Let's finish this game so I can tell you all the tea." The two share a laugh at her words, they were quiet as they search everything in the office. Min-Ji knew that she'll probably won't come out alive in the game, because there are sacrifices that needs to be made as she was, after all, a Mafia.

And suddenly, Min-Ji saw a small treasure box under a desk, she then eye Yoon-Seo who saw it and their gaze shifted to the cabinet when they heard a click from the inside. The two girls stand up, Min-Ji holding the treasure box and Yoon-Seo opening the door, inside there was a box bigger than the box Min-Ji's holding. They share a look before the girl put the box on the table, inserting the key on the hole and twisting it. Both of them had opened the box at the same time, a click noise escape the box as Min-Ji opened the lid.

Her eyes saw a Polaroid picture and under it was a class picture, the same one that Yoon-Seo found a few days ago but the difference is, that one had everyone's face glitch but this one it was clear. She then pick up the Polaroid picture as Yoon-Seo approach her with the class picture. Their eyes focus on the girl that was the ghost that's appearing in front of them, Yoon-Seo saw the picture Min-Ji was holding, in it it was two girls; Park Min-Ji and the ghost.

"Check the name of the game host." Yoon-Seo read loudly ss Min-Ji grab her phone on her pocket. Both of then pressing the envelope at the same time, reading the name that flash in unison. "Park Se-Eun." She was confuse and her eyes stare at the lights, it was flickering as gust of wind blew at them, the window was close so how could wind blew past them? Then suddenly, memories that seems to be buried in her head flashing in, her saying the name of the girl in a soft manner as she saw the face of the ghost clearer, seeing the smile on Se-Eun's face in the memories that flash inside of her mind.

"PARK SE-EUN!" Her voice rung loudly inside her ear, covering her ears with both of her hands, she suddenly collapsed on the floor. Closing her eyes shut, she saw a memory of herself at a bridge, running towards a girl who was holding on the railing of the bridge who look at her with pain in her eyes and suddenly jump off the railings. She tried to grab Se-Eun's hands but she only got a grasp of ther girl's uniform before she submerged in the water.

Next to her was Yoon-Seo who was in the same state as her, they were having a hard time breathing as the memories with the girl named Park Se-Eun rush in their head.

"It's fake! I swear!" A crying girl crouch down in front Min-Ji, tears streaming down her face as her usual ponytail was a mess, her hair was sticking out in many directions. The other Park sat down, putting a hand on her shoulders, trying to console the girl. "Who.. who's the one that spread the video?" Park Se-Eun shook her head, an indication that she didn't know. She was sobbin and Min-Ji grab her arms, making her look at her eyes, the younger Park (Se-Eun) saw the hatred in her eyes, the way it flickers with rage.

Gasping for air as she open her eyes once again, she was greeted with a bright light shining in her eyes. Clutching her chest as she heave for breath, she look around and saw Yoon-Seo grabbing the desk as a support, fumbling on her skirt's pocket to grab her inhaler and immediately putting it on her mouth as soon as she grasp it. When Min-Ji tried to grab the surface of the desk, a box fell out, making a loud thud as well as a picture frame making the glass shatter in pieces.

The girls on the picture was her, Yoon-Seo and Se-Eun.

. . .

"Park Se-Eun? The girl who committed suicide?" Min-Ji tense at the mention of her name, their classmates doesn't really know her connection with the dead girl. Kyung-Jun grab her hand and rub rhe back of her hand to calm her down. "What's this? Is this real?" Mi-Na raise her phone, showing the message that everyone in the room received. They can't believe that someone who has been dead is the one that made them play the game, the host of the deadly game they're playing.

"Se-Eun was the host." Yoon-Seo mumble, the girl knows that they're close friends, always sticking to each other every now and then and she was the same as Jung-Won, who knows her stuff within the computers. "But she's dead. How?" Na-Hee query, her eyes were red from all of the tears that left them, her voice sounded hoarse maybe from how she cried and screamed for Hyun-Ho earlier. It was hard to cope up especially with someone she truly loves, even if it is within the game. "How can a dead girl be the host?" Agreeing to Na-Hee's statement, Yeon-Woo glance at them. "I bet it's all because of the game too. Anyway, thanks to Yoon-Seo and Min-Ji who figured out the host, our memories came back too." Pertaining how everyone suddenly remember the girl, finally noticing the class picture that Yoon-Seo bad before.

"But still.. How could our memories disappear and come back too?" Yeon-Woo couldn't believe it, no one do. It's sudden and unnatural for someone to just forget and suddenly remembered, especially if it's a group of students. "Wait. Yoon-Seo, you said you had seen a ghost before. Was it Park Se-Eun?" Mi-Na brought the topic back, Yoon-Seo just nodded at her before silence envelope the room.

The information was still freeh and hot, it would be hard for them to immediately digest it.

"Whatever." Kim So-Mi broke the silence, her attitude suddenly going south after remembering Se-Eun, Min-Ji knows what they did to her. "So this is happening because of Park Se-Eun, right?" Everyone in the room was silent, even Kyung-Jun who always had something to say was quiet. "Hey." The girl suddenly approach the table, pushing Yeon-Woo to the side as she lean down and stared at Yoon-Seo, next to her was Min-Ji who just look up. "You were the one who found the picture. Is it possible that you know more but you're not telling us? You and Park Se-Eun were close!" Dropping her both hands on the table, she glared at Yoon-Seo before shifting her gaze at Min-Ji. "And you are her sister, right?!" She drop it like a bomb at them, everyone couldn't move nor speak, another new information for them to process.

"We were just her classmates. We had nothing to do with her. Why are we playing this game. Come on." Walking back, So-Mi felt threatened at how Min-Ji glare at her, her eyes were clouded. "She's not my sister." Leaning on the chair, she felt everyone's eyes on her. "We're just.. cousins." She sigh out, it's true. They weren't siblings but cousins, they thought that the two Park are siblings because that's how they made it seems, Se-Eun's parents had adopted her in the family when Min-Ji's family was having a problem and it tore their family apart. "Yeah. I've barely talked to her." Eun-Chan broke the silence that befall them, fidgeting with his fingers. "Yeah, me too. What's wrong with Park Se-Eun?" Yeon-Woo agreed.

"Why is she trying to kill us after committing suicide?"

"Park Se-Eun didn't commit suicide. The rumor days she was killed." Both Jun-Hee and Min-Ji stared at each other, it was vivid in their minds that Se-Eun jump off the bridge, they were panicking and didn't know what to do. Jun-Hee couldn't go further in the water as a past accident made him traumatised and Min-Ji just couldn't possibly jump after Se-Eun or she'll die as well. "Someone killed her?" Shock gasp left their lips, hearing the information that they never heard before.

"I heard that too."

"I heard someone pushed her."

"Isn't that just a rumor?"

They erupt in their hush whispers, Min-Ji stared at Kyung-Jun, she knew that he didn't partake in anything that involves with Se-Eun. She hope so. After all, Se-Eun didn't told her anything, keeping it to herself even how many times Min-Ji had bang in her room, asking her what happened at school and if she was okay. Min-Ji tried to dig deep into the issue and rumours circulating about Se-Eun at the school, she's trying to find who was the one that spread the video that got Se-Eun depressed and chose to take her own life.

"The police said she committed suicide." Da-Bum stated, everyone eyed him, Min-Ji notice how he was calm and doesn't seem to be bothered by what happened to her cousin. "What does that have to do with this?" So-Mi query, wondering why do they have to play a game of death. "Mafia Game is what we have to worry about." She added on, they need to get out of there alive.

"Wait, why did Se-Eun start this game? If.. she didn't commit suicide like the rumor says, and she was trying to tell us that she died because of one of us.." Yoon-Seo trail off, they're wondering the same too, why did Se-Eun made them play the game. "Are you saying that one of us killed her?" Kyung-Jun continued on, putting his elbow on the table as they all then began to turn their head towards someone whom they knew hated and harbour anger towards the dead girl.

Kim So-Mi.

"What are you looking at? How does that make sense?" She shouted at them, glaring her eyes to them. "Does kt have something to do with the Mafia?" Min-Ji stiffen in her seat, gulping the lump that form on her throat, she doesn't knkw what she really did. She tried to help, she wanted to help Se-Eun but she shut her off, closing the door on her face when all she wanted was to talk. "Hey, who were the Mafia?" Yeon-Woo ask, they then began to list out all of the Mafias they revealed and had gotten executed off the game.

"Hey, Park Woo-Ram killed Joo-Young. He said he wanted to kill her because Joo-Young always disregarded him. Did he kill Park Se-Eun?" Mi-Na suddenly brought the topic about Woo-Ram back, another memory flash in Min-Ji's mind. She saw how Woo-Ram approach Se-Eun one day, he was carrying a box of chocolate and was planning to confess, that's what it look like. "Between the two, did anything happen? Do you know anything?" Eun-Chan stared at So-Mi, she was a friend of Woo-Ram and Joo-Young after all, they were in one circle except for Se-Eun. "Park Woo-Ram wasn't committed. Maybe he also flirted with Park Se-Eun too." Min-Ji's grip on Kyung-Jun's hand tighten, the boy stare at her and lean on his seat, putting their hand on his lap as he observe her behaviour.

"Then.. did all this happen because of Park Woo-Ram?"

"Ahh, that jerk Park Woo-Ram." Kyung-Jun groan, leaning on the chair, his hands still on Min-Ji's. "I didn't expect him to be a playful bastards. Having Park Se-Eun and Lee Joo-Young, damn." He muttered under his breath, his eyes focus on the ceiling as everyone look at him before proceeding to discuss the matter.

"But.. if Park Woo-Ram killed Se-Eun, what about the other Mafias? What did they do?" The question linger in the air, all of them thinking the same, trying to lay the possible reasons why they were chosen as Mafias. Choi Joo-Won was the first one to be eliminated, Min-Ji couldn't remember him to had approach Se-Eun, nor had interacted with her but how would she knows? Maybe behind her back, something was already happening in the classroom against Se-Eun without her knowing, after all, everyone knew how protective a Park Min-Ji is.

They wouldn't want to go against her.

. . .

"Ji.."

"Min-Ji..!"

"Park Min-Ji!"

The said girl was brought back to reality when she felt her system shake, she stared at Kyung-Jun who look at her worriedly. He let go of her arms and put his hands behind his back, supporting his weight as he lean on her bed. Everyone disperse after Jun-Hee ask them to leave and to meet at the front, where Se-Eun's statue was located.

"What's wrong?" He ask, watching as she lay next to him, he look down as she stare at the bed on top of them. A quiet sigh left her lips, closing her eyes and opening them again to look at him. "I'm just thinking about Se-Eun." She answered him honestly, at least she wouldn't lie to him right now, not how she always spew lies about her real identity.

"I feel guilty." Gulping the lump in her throat, Kyung-Jun grab her hands and lay next to her, putting his arm under her head and pulling her body close to his, letting her lay her head on his chest. (Ooh, those pecs, /j). "Why? You didn't do anything. It's those Mafia jerks that did something to your cousin." I'm one of those Mafia jerks. Min-Ji silently said, muttering to herself as she couldn't risk to tell him her real role, she also wonder why she was a Mafia when she really didn't do anything to her. She was her dear cousin, she wouldn't let anyone hurt her.

"Yeah but.. if I did something to stop her death from happening. Then, we wouldn't be out here, playing this game of death that is full of betrayal and deceptions." Closing her eyes, feeling how Kyung-Jun pulled her closer, wrapping her arms around his waist, Min-Ji buried her face in his clothed chest. (Oh, you wanted him naked? /J only.. not really, okay, going back.) "Don't worry, I know that things will end any time soon. Just not your life." Trying to lift up the mood, Min-Ji let out a laugh at his words before pushing herself away from him and sitting up, leaning her face and placing a kiss on his lips.

"I'll protect you no matter what."

A beep noise left her phone, grabbing it beside Kyung-Jun's head, she open it and stared at the notification. She had just realize that it was already closing to 11, it was quarter to 11 already, so they really need to go back to the meeting place. Jun-Hee had written that: Let's meet at the entrance of the Retreat Center. We will be discussing who to vote.

Kyung-Jun grab her wrist making her fall on top of him and seconds later, she felt his lips collided with hers. A satisfied sigh left both of their lips as they enjoy the moment of silent, serenity that engulf the two of them. Before things could escalate into something, she had pull him up and drag him down on the entrance.

Everyone had gathered already after a few minutes before 11.

"Did any of you go to the storage room?" Jun-Hee suddenly ask, looking at everyone. "On the second floor last night?" But everyone shook their head as a no, wondering why did he ask them. "Hyun-Ho's phone was there." Showing the deceased boy's phone, Na-Hee let out a gasp as she look away, at the mention of his name, it bring tears to her eyes.

Min-Ji stare at Da-Bum before anyone could notice, she look away. She knows that they killed Hyun-Ho in the storage room, where he saw him putting away Seung-Bin's phone.

"Did anyone of you see where Hyun-Ho went last night? And one last time, all of them shook their head, even Na-Hee. "He.. he went away. I stayed with Yoon-Seo and Jung-Won, he said something about checking with Da-Bum or what." Then ther eyes averted to the mentioned name, his eyes widen at Na-Hee's words. He shook his head, denying it. Min-Ji grab Kyung-Jun's wrist before he could do anything to the boy to make him answer them.

"No. I didn't really see him. I was with Mi-Na and So-Mi last night, we were looking inside the Café." Oh how Min-Ji wanted to roll her eyes at his lies, she have enough of it. Eun-Chan decided to cut the conversation as they were running out of time, looking at So-Mi as he spoke. "You didn't get along with Park Se-Eun." Which the girl ask out of frustration, annoyed at his words.

"You never talked to Se-Eun, and you always ignore her. You also push her around." Eun-Chan stated, Yoon-Seo's brows furrowed at his words, she never notice things like that happened in their room. "I never did that." So-Mi denied, glaring at the boy who keeps pushing her. "Stop lying." Yeon-Woo interfere her, cutting her sentence before she could lie any further. "You always gossiped about her with the other girls. Eun-Ha told us." But the girl with Mi-Na denied it, manipulating them that they never did all of those stuffs.

"What kind of nonsense is that?"

"The more I think about it, the stranger it is. Are you.. the Mafias?" At how they have each other, how they keep denying and the way they treated Se-Eun before, it give Eun-Chan the conclusion that they could be the Mafias. "Wait. To be honest," So-Mi stop, staring at everyone. She just wouldn't deny it but also will blame someone else to save herself, that's how wicked Kim So-Mi is.

"I know who started the rumor about Se-Eun's video." Min-Ji's glare intensifies at how the girl was dodging their accusations and let someone take the hit. Looking down on her phone and clicking something on her screen, the speaker blare with the Purge sound and their phones beep as nee notification chimes in.

"Kim So-Mi voted for Ahn Na-Hee."

"Choi Mi-Na votes for Ahn Na-Hee."

With the repetition of her name, Na-Hee glance at Min-Ji's phone, seeing the vote that the two casted for her. "She said Woo-Ram showed her the video. She's the one who spread the rumor. I should've stopped them." She even feigned pity, showing how she sympathise with Se-Eun. Making Na-Hee get all the blame and accusations that was thrown at her in the first place.

"Na-Hee, did you really?"

"Is there really a video?"

"Ahn Na-Hee spread the rumor and the video." Mi-Na emphasizes the video, confirming the question that the two best friends are asking. Na-Hee can't help but to choke out a sob, she just lost Hyun-Ho earlier and now this, she looks everyone for help, looking at Yoon-Seo but the girk avoided her pleading gaze. Min-Ji couldn't help it but remove Kyung-Jun's grip on her, he was silent, everyone was, letting the others exchange words lf accusations.

"Stop with your lies, Kim So-Mi." Pushing the girl on the shoulder, pressing on her. "I know what you did." Gritting through her teeth as she glares at the girl. So-Mi was afraid but put on  an act. "What do you mean, huh? I didn't do anything." She denies, before an idea got in her head. "Or maybe you did it, Park Min-Ji. You were jealous of Park Se-Eun because of her parents, and how every boy you like likes her. Even Ko Kyung-Jun liked Se-Eun, and now he's onto you because she's your cousin." At the mention of his name, the man glare at her, it wasn't true. She was shouting nonsense and Min-Ji knew that. "Stop lying now. They've got you cornered. How pathetic of you to put all of the blame on Na-Hee? She didn't do anything, it is all on you Kim So-Mi. You hated Park Se-Eun because of how close she got with Jun-Hee and how he avoided you, after finding out what you did to her." Poking her hardly on the shoulder, she continue to inch their gap as the girl back off, feeling greatly intimidated by the girl.

"Yah! Stop defending her! She's the one who made the video and spread it. Do we all have to die because of Ahn Na-Hee?" Bumping into Min-Ji's shoulder, So-Mi approaches Na-Hee. The theater girl roll her eyes, walking back to where she stands earlier. The accuse girl cried, the pressure was too much for her to handle.

"It wasn't me. I'm the Mafia?" Her voice crack as her lips quiver. She was just crying earlier and now, she looks calm, like calm before the storm. Min-Ji knew something big will happen tonight, a revelation. "Are you going to take responsibility for what you said?" Referring to how she was accused as the Mafia and was voted out. So-Mi doesn't seem to be threatened and bark at her. "You're the one who needs to take responsibility."

"Sure." Na-Hee looks so tired, Min-Ji pity her. She feels bad as she was a part of the cause of her suffering. "We'd know who's telling the trust if we checked." The hair on Min-Ji's back rose, her eyes widen at Na-Hee's words. She knew it, she had expected it, but seeing Na-Hee.. she can't help but to feel awe. "Can I check your identity?" So-Mi seems to see it an act, not even feeling afraid at it.

"How are you going to check?"

"I'll show you. I'm the police." At the revelation, everyone seems to stop breathing. So-Mi's compose demeanour crumble at how Na-Hee seems to be calm and how she cooly said those words. "What are you talking about?" Na-Hee look down on her phone, clicking on her screen before raising her phone to show it to So-Mi. "Stop lying!" Her voice stop, she stared at the screen in shock. It was visible in her eyes. So-Mi was scared, and it wasn't Park Min-Ji that made her feel goosebumps crawl all over her body. How her breath got caught in her throat.

"Take responsibility for what you said now."

Even though Na-Hee is a threat, Min-Ji couldn't help but to let out a smirk at So-Mi's state. The bitch deserved it.

♡︎༄,'; ALSEPHINA'S NOTE:

AGORA HILLS! chapter 9, episode 9 is done!

Please leave a comment and don't forget to vote if you like the chapter! Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 272 10
"๐™Ž๐™ค, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™„ ๐™™๐™ž๐™š, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™„ ๐™ข๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™™๐™ค ๐˜พ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช?" In which Kim Mi-Sun and her cla...
1.1M 19.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
49.8K 2.6K 25
โ˜„๏ธŽโ‹† โ‚Š ๏พŸ โ˜ฝ * โ‚Š โ‹† โ–บ ๐“˜๐ ๐“ฆ๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—˜ ๐—๐—จ๐—ก๐—ช๐—ข๐—ก ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘  โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘™๐‘“ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘™ ๐‘ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘Ž ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๏ฟฝ...
3.9K 58 1
โin the back of my mind you died.โž ( night has come x female oc! )