THE HATING GAME- Taehyung x R...

By thvfiqz

"Shut up! Shut. Up!" He threw his fist on the door after shouting each word while I stood there with my eyes... More

CH 1 | MARRY ME
CH 2 | I WISH YOU DIED
CH 3 | A BEAUTIFUL MESS
CH 4 | MAKE ME
CH 5 | I WON'T KISS UNTIL YOU BEG
CH 6 | MRS. KIM
CH 7 | I WILL SHOW YOU
CH 8 | WELCOME HOME MRS. KIM
CH 9 | FEELINGS
CH 10 | THE NIGHT
CH 11 | UNGRATEFUL
CH 12 | EYES ON ME
CH 13 | I WON'T LET YOU LOSE
CH 14 | THANK YOU
CH 15 | MEETING HIS MOTHER
CH 16 | THE HINT OF TRUTH
CH 17 | I MADE HER CRY
CH 18 | IGNORANCE
CH 19 | YOU DON'T HAVE TO CARE
CH 20 | WHAT EYES?
CH 21 | JUST AN INCH
CH 22 | MISSING YOU
CH 23 | NOT THE FIRST TIME
CH 24 | MAKE ME
CH 25 | KITTY
CH 26 | SAY PLEASE...
CH 27 | A SORRY!
CH 28 | PILLOW FIGHT
CH 29 | SOON YOU WILL ASK FOR IT!
CH 30 | LOST IN EYES
CH 31 | MARK YOU MINE
CH 32 | WEAK FOR YOU
CH 33 | YOU MAKE MY HEART FLUTTER...
CH 34 | FALLING FOR HIM
CH 35 | WITH YOU!
CH 36 | WHO DID THIS TO YOU?
CH 37 | KISS ME, PLEASE...
CH 39 | STAY...
CH 40 | I WOULDN'T RESIST MYSELF!
CH 41 | ALL THIS BELONGS TO YOU...
CH 42 | MOST IMPORTANT TO ME.
CH 43 | THE GIFT.
CH 44 | BROKEN BED!
CH 45 | I NEVER HATED YOU...
CH 46 | I AM YOURS...
CH 47 | YOU DESERVE BETTER!
CH 48 | ONLY FOR YOU...
CH 49 | F*CK ME LIKE I AM YOURS...
CH 50 | STRAWBERRIES...
CH 51 | SEDUCTIVE...
CH 52 | I'LL K!LL YOU BOTH!
CH 53 | I BREATHE YOU, PRINCESS...
CH 54 | I LOVE YOU!
CH 55 | ANOTHER CHANCE...
CH 56 | ALL I NEED IS YOU...
CH 57 | WITH MY LIFE...
EPILOGUE | I MISSED YOU....

CH 38 | I BELONG TO YOU...

8.1K 477 168
By thvfiqz

Detaching your forehead with his, you licked your lower lip before gulping down as you let out a heavy breath while your heart was still heavy yet feeling at ease seeing Taehyung by your side.

You locked your ruddy and puffy eyes with him while he gazed through your soul with an immense emotion in his orbs, "I just can't see you cry. Just a drop of tear from your eyes shatters my heart, Y/n. I don't know how to put this in words but I can't live without you now. I can do anything to make you stay with me."

Taehyung thought, gazing into your orbs when he watched you wrapping your arms around your upper arms as he promptly slid off his suit jacket while you watched him doing so with befuddlement.

The next second you could discern him swathing his suit jacket around your shoulder making your heart flip within its position while you didn't break eye contact with him even for a second.

You could feel your stomach churning at his gesture while your heartbeat took its utmost beating speed before Taehyung looked at your parted plumpy lips as he watched the vapors coming out of your mouth.

Propping the coat on your shoulder, Taehyung slid his hand on the lapels of the suit jacket before pulling it a bit to cover your physique properly with the soft cloth.

Staring at his visage, you took a glance at him when the reminisce of his lips over yours rushed through your mind.

You could feel your cheeks getting warm yet you were feeling cold from outside.

Locking his eyes with yours again as he traced his orbs over to your cheeks noticing the crimson red tincture coating your cheeks.

Your heart was hammering against your chest but you couldn't do anything other than blushing.

You felt him gliding his palm over your cheeks as you looked up at him while he rubbed the pad of his thumb over the apple of your cheek, "Are you flushing?" Taehyung asked.

You parted your lips as you immediately looked away from him before clearing your throat while stuttering, "No... no- I-"

Before you could complete your sentence he answered, "You are looking beautiful with your pinky nose." He declared while leaning in making your heartbeat rush as your eyes widened at his sudden closeness.

You could feel his warm breath over your nose as he leaned in before you sensed him booping your nose with his. You looked at him with befuddlement as he retreated his head back to take a look at your visage.

Giving you a mild smile, he glided his hands down to your palm not forgetting to be careful with your wrists as he intertwined his fingers with yours as you could feel his warm skin against yours while you let out a heavy breath out before stiffening your hold on his hand, "Let's go home." He declared making you nod.

"I wanted to know everything about what happened between Y/n and Hyun-Ki but I don't think this is the right time and place to talk about this." Taehyung thought as you both ambled out of the terrace door.

A thought gushed through your mind, "Oh, I have to attend the board members and partners." You muttered when Taehyung looked at you, "You don't have to. I have asked Secretary Wang, he would attend them well." Taehyung ceased.

You looked at him with your soft eyes, "I don't know whatever happened to me and whatever is happening with me but all I know is that the man standing next to me is the best thing that has happened to me in my whole life." You thought.

You stretched your hand as you held his hand from which he was holding yours, making him halt on his position as he turned his head to you to take a glance. He looked at you with his cocoa almond orbs before you whispered, "Thank you."

You could discern his lips stretching into a smile as soon as he deciphered those words from your mouth before he said, "No need, I have gotten my reward back on the terrace." He declared as you blinked your eyes a couple of times at his straight forwardness.

You could again feel your cheeks getting warm before you started walking as he followed you without letting go of your hand.

The smile never left his visage and watching you flush for him was making him cock-a-hoop.

-

Opening the car door for you as you muttered, "Thank you." Your low and rough voice caught his attention as he watched you taking a seat on the passenger's while he propped his hand on the door frame so your head won't collide with it.

He gazed down at your profile as he could discern your visage which had an uneasy expression, your were a bit crumpled while your eyes were on looking down at the road ahead of yourself. You were looking through the windshield.

You were staring strangely through the air and he knew what you were thinking about, "Hyun-Ki is definitely gonna pay for it." Taehyung thought as he gazed down at the fabric of your dress hanging out of the door frame.

Without any hesitation, Taehyung promptly crouched down beside your sitting physique, gaining your attention as you instantly twitched your head to look at him, "Taehyung, What are you doing?" You asked.

You watched him taking a hold onto the fabric of your dress as he settled it back inside the car while you could feel your heart flutter at this gesture of his. You gulped down a lump in your throat as you clutched onto your dress.

Taehyung gazed up at you as your eyes got locked with his. His eyes held devotion and care.... For you. You could feel him straight through your soul as you muttered, "You should have let me know, I would have done it myself. You shouldn't have to worry that much."

Stretching his hand in search of yours as he placed his palm on the back of your hand as the fabric of your dress slipped out of your hand, unwittingly before you heard his octaves deep voice.

"Remember, when I told you that you are my woman. You own me, Princess and I mean it from the core of my heart. I have the right to worry about you. Let me take care of you and heal you from all the past instances you have gone through." He declared.

Taehyung let out a breath as he stiffened his hold on your hand before continuing, "So please let me take care of you and worship you like you deserve." He ceased as he watched your expressions.

He discerned the moisture settled over your lower eyelid while you had your lower lip clamped within your teeth as he looked at you with his soft yet glittering orbs.

He stood up to match your height before he leaned in as you closed your eyes and felt his plumpy and velvety lips on your forehead.

He had your cheeks cupped within his large palm as he devoured all his love through the peck on your forehead, "I won't leave anyone who would try to harm you, Princess."

You stretched your hand around his neck when he leisurely yet slowly retreated as he looked down at your visage and you opened your eyes to gaze through his eyes before you gave in a smile to him.

"Let me know what happened today whenever you feel like sharing about it." Taehyung muttered as he rubbed the pad of his thumb over your cheek while you nodded a couple of times, blinking off your tears, "Yeah!" You whispered.

Straightening his back, he shut the door gingerly before striding towards the driver's seat and taking a seat beside you.

Taehyung turned on the engine of the car as he looked at you before scrutinizing that you haven't had your seatbelt on.

Leaning into your side as you instantly turned towards him, making your movements halt.

You looked through his orbs with your befuddled ones as he smoothly slid his hand behind yours making you gulp down while he didn't break his eye contact with you even for a second.

You could feel your heart skipping a few beats before you felt him pulling the seatbelt as his hand skimmed through your flank before he attached the tongue of the seatbelt in the buckle, you heard a clunk sound.

Taehyung traced down your parted lips before you bit onto your lower one as he gulped down before you heard him asking, "Do you need some water?" He whispered in his hoarse voice.

You shook your head as a 'no', "No, I am not thirsty." You muttered, gazing down at his lips as he licked on his lips before gulping down again.

"Okay. If you want, it's here." Taehyung said, retreating back and pointing at the water bottle deposited in the bottle stand, making you nod, "Right, Okay." You whispered.

You looked straight but you didn't feel him accelerating the car when you looked at him and discerned him folding the sleeves of his T-shirt up to his elbow, exposing his forearm of his left hand.

You couldn't notice before but his T-shirt was fitting his well built muscles and chest like a glove while you traveled your eyes down at his lower arm as he started folding up the sleeves of his right hand while you took a few seconds to stare at his lower arms.

You scrutinized his tanned skin under the amber lights of the car while his veins were bulging out of his study arms which were emphasized because of the amber, tangerine light skimming over his hands making it even more enticing.

You could feel your adrenaline rushed as you traveled your orbs forward on the back of his hand where you could see his pinkish knuckles while his veins appeared faint green. His skin seemed smooth and flawless without any injuries.

Moving further more, you got a good view of his slender fingers where your wedding ring caught your attention which was shimmering through the light and ornamenting his hand even more.

You felt your throat getting warm and your cheeks were getting hot by the passing seconds when you looked up at his profile as he promptly looked at you making you startled all of a sudden. You were quick to turn your head to look out of the window glass.

Taehyung looked at you for a few seconds before letting out a chuckle as you heard it, sound and clear making you close your eyes in abashment. He could make out the face you would be making even after the back of your head was facing him.

Taehyung smiled while poking his inner cheek with the tip of his tongue before accelerating the car as you were looking at the vista of the vast skyscrapers while Taehyung was taking glances at you as you leisurely turned to look at him before your eyes met with his.

"You can stare at me all you want, Princess. After all, I belong to you." Taehyung declared in his sonorous tone, making you astonished. "No need to feel embarrassed looking at me. I won't mind until it makes you feel calm." Taehyung declared, making your heart flutter at his sentence. "He literally knows what I think and what I am doing. He knows what effect he has on me." You thought.

You smiled at him which he reciprocated with a warm one before you rested the back of your head on the head rest of the seat as you stared at his side profile while he steered towards the mansion.

You could feel your eyes getting heavy within passing seconds as you gazed through his visage with your blurry and dizzy eyes, "He is so good-looking." You thought before your eyelids started getting closed, leisurely.

"How are you so handsome, Taehyung?" You muttered in your drowsiness, maybe it was the champagne.

Taehyung heard your sound and clear as he instantly twitched his head towards you before an assertive smile approached his visage. Biting onto his lower lip he hid his smile with the back of his fingers from the hand whose elbow was propped on the frame of the window.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 701 25
Run as far as you can sunflower ,run through the dark,run through the light. When you turn around , you will never find your shadow, you will find me...
44.6K 2.8K 59
[Re-editing the chapters from 1 to 20 and also changing the name of female lead after finishing the story] [NOT AN MAFIA OBESSION STORY] KIM TAEHYUNG...
373K 12.7K 24
#1 btsjhope out of 24.8k stories #2 fanfiction- out of 1.39M Stories #2 Btsarmy- out of 30.5k Stories #3 taehyung- out of 176k Stories #13 love...
84.2K 5.3K 20
"𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐠𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐯𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐭#𝐫𝐝.. 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮... 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮" she shouted as he dragged her to...