TROLLS: DIFFERENT BEAT, SAME...

Autorstwa cherrycpops

Everything was going well for our two heroes, Branch got reunited with his brothers, Poppy got reunited with... Więcej

🩷 scrapbook opening 🩷
chapter 01
chapter 03
Chapter 04
chapter 4.5

Chapter 02

105 3 2
Autorstwa cherrycpops

Let's go back in time for a second..

At the end of Trolls: World Tour..

As the volcano on Volcano Rock City erupted rainbows and everyone was celebrating, somewhere far away three trolls were harmonizing..they sounded tired. These three trolls had hoods made out of leaves. As the volcano erupted all of their eyes had briefly turned into a rainbow coloring before returning back to their regular gray-ish color. One of these trolls stood up and took off her hood, she was a purple troll with white and light blue hair, her hair was long and straight down. She smiled as she looked in the distance "girls..did you feel that?"

She said turning to look at the other two trolls, one of the other trolls quickly took off her hood. She was an orange troll with white and yellow hair. Her hair was wavy and in a bun, "Feel what?" She asked innocently, the last troll took off her hood. She was a mint green troll with white and black hair, her hair was curly and was in two ponytails. "Anita means that surge of power and energy, idiot." She spoke.

Antia (voiced by Ariana Grande) spoke to them again, "girls that was the power of all forms of music coming together..if we get that.." she says smiling at them. "We can finally overthrow your sister?" Says the mint green troll "yes, eclipse (voiced by sabrina carpenter)..we can finally overthrow her and I'll finally show those stupid trolls what a real queen can do!" Both trolls looked at each other and started laughing evilly, the yellow troll joined in but then stopped "wait what are we laughing about?" This causes Antia to groan in frustration "what we are laughing about, Sunny, is the fact that we finally found a way to take the throne from my sister." Sunny (voiced by Sofia Carson) finally gets it and smiles with the other two trolls.

Antia then turned to face the forest, "now all we need to do is to find the source of it and take it." She says. "But how will we do that? If it's from other trolls how can we steal their genre?" Eclipse asked Antia, Antia turned to face them "oh don't worry I know how.." she said smiling evilly once again..

Present time...

Everyone is now preparing for the festival, we'll go to branch first. He's putting on a white jacket and actually putting gel in his hair, I mean he did it before but only for special occasions but to him this is a special occasion. As he was getting ready he started to sing.

(The Song)

💙 I got a feeling... 💙

He starts to sing into a air-microphone

💙 that tonight's going to be a good night, that tonight's going to be a good good night. 💙

💙 A feeling~ 💙

💙 that tonight's going to be a good night 💙

We soon cut over to tiny in guy diamond's pod getting ready as well, Tiny had on a red bucket hat and a matching track suit he also had on a gold chain that had his name on it. It was a gift from poppy for one of the random holidays they had, he forgot which one.

Tiny was in the mirror in his room making sure that he looked in his words 'dripped out' as he was looking at himself, he was singing as well.

💎  That's tonight's going to be a good night 💎

You soon hear and see every troll getting ready and singing.

🎵 That tonight's going to be a good good night. 🎵

We soon hear Poppy's voice as she and her sister Viva were getting ready. Poppy was actually doing a different hairstyle for once, shocking! Viva had convinced her to do so and so here is Poppy in her festival outfit which is her regular colored green dress but in a pantsuit with her royal cape, it was designed by stain and chanile, with her pink hair down and curled at the ends. As she was putting the final touches on her outfit she started to sing once again.

🩷 I know that we'll have a ball~ 🩷

Poppy sings jumping around, Viva makes her away in poppy's room. Viva's hair was in a curly ponytail and had handmade her own outfit, she smiled and joined her sister in song.

💛 If we get down, and go out and just lose it all~ 💛

Viva sings as she dances with poppy as she is also excited for tonight as she'll get to meet more trolls, more people to become friends with!

Both sisters start to sing together.

💛🩷 I feel stressed out, I wanna let go 🩷💛

Poppy was definitely feeling stressed leading up to the festival as since she was hosting it, she felt that everything had to be perfect on her end. She was so lucky that she had branch offering to help her plan and manage everything, she was so grateful to have a boyfriend so sweet like him.

🩷 Let's go way out, spaced out and losing all control~🩷

In other parts of trolltopia, the tribe leaders were getting ready as well.

In techno reef, king trollex was picking out the best pair of headphones to wear.

🎧 Let's paint the town! 🎧

🎧 We'll shut it down! 🎧

While he's singing he finds the perfect pair of headphones and puts them on, he then glitches? Around happily.

All the way in Vibe City, Queen Essence, King Quincy, Prince D and Cooper were all getting ready.

"Man, I haven't been this excited since the night before our wedding." King Quincy says to his wife. "Wow, you weren't excited the night before I hatched?" Prince D said to his father, he pretended to be offended.

"Okay well, I was nervous then but sure." King Quincy joked, "well-" Queen Essence said before she started to sing

💜👩 I got a feeling ~ 💜👩

💜👩 that tonight's going to be a good night 💜👩

🧁 that tonight's going to be a good night! 🧁 Cooper joined his mother

💜 that tonight going to be a good, good night~ 💜
prince D sings while he hugs his brother and mother

🧁(woo-hoo~)🧁

Soon there is a split screen, showing: Branch, Poppy, Barb, Trollex, Tiny, Prince D and Viva singing the same lyrics as they finish getting ready.

🎵 Tonight's, the night! 🎵

🎵 Let's live it up! 🎵

🎵 Jump out that sofa 🎵

🎵 Let's kick it off! 🎵

They all soon start to make their way to pop village/ the huge mushroom while singing.

🎵 Let's paint the town! 🎵

🎵 We'll shut it down! 🎵

🎵 Let's burn the roof! 🎵

Poppy then sings a note

🩷 and then we'll do it again! 🩷

Soon everyone starts to show up, poppy and branch walk over to each other, shocked at each other's appearance changes.

Trollex and DJ Suki get in a caterbus and start to play which causes everyone to get hype. Branch stares at Poppy in awe, branch never seen Poppy with a different hairstyle let alone with her down. She looked beautiful.

"Wow..you look amazing." Branch says looking at Poppy, she even had a hint of green eyeshadow on and it was shimmery. "Thank you branch, you look quite handsome yourself, I assume this attire is for your performance later?" Poppy says getting closer to Branch, "Y-yeah, it's for our performance." Branch says getting flustered. Before Poppy could fluster branch some more Barb, Prince D and Cooper popped up.

"Hey lovebirds, nice outfits." Barb compliments the both of them, Barb was wearing a white shirt with a leather jacket with ripped jeans that had fishnets underneath and huge black combat boots. Barb was also wearing 'KISS' inspired face paint. Poppy immediately ran over to Barb admiring her face paint. "Barb, you're wearing makeup!" She squealed. Barb flinched due to Poppy being close to her ears and squealing loudly. She moved poppy back a bit before saying "It's not makeup, it's called face paint." Barb says, rolling her eyes.

"Ohh" Poppy says before whispering to Prince D, Cooper, and Branch
"I don't get the difference."
Soon Prince D whispered back "We don't get the difference between them either so just go with it." Poppy nodded and turned to talk with Barb but Barb was gone, "oh I think she went to get ready to perform since the rock trolls are first." Branch says to Poppy, The pink troll nods her head.

"Well how about we talk around and look at the different vendors?" Branch suggested Cooper was going to chime in to say that he would love too, when Prince D stopped him. "I would love that.." Poppy says smiling and the couple starts walking away.

"Why did you stop me?" Cooper asked his brother, "because we they need to be alone, ever since this whole festival thing I noticed that they both gotten so busy with it they barely hung around each other. Which was shocking to find out." Prince D responded, Cooper nodded "well can we try out the food that the Putt Putt trolls have? Apparently they have milkshakes!" Cooper says excitedly, "sure man" Prince D says before he and Cooper go towards the Putt Putt trolls cart.

—————————————
I Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Can you guess what song is going to be sung next?

🫶

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

209K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
7.8K 214 29
Lloyd and the Serpentine armies will not stop until all of Ninjago is at their mercy, seeking four mystical Fangblades that will grant them access to...
2.5K 55 11
In the fjord-bound kingdom of Acmendelle, a thriving community lives under the rule of Sir William, Queen Angelina, and their children - princes Yakk...
586K 9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...