~Sohbat~

De SoumyaShet

"Yeh kahani hai uss rajkumaar ki jo kabhi takt tak pohoch na saka! Yeh kahani hai uss rajkumaari ki jo kabhi... Mais

~Character aesthetic~
~Characters~
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~ Chapter 4 ~
~chapter 5~
~ Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~ Chapter 9~
~ Chapter 10~
~ Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13
~ Chapter 14 ~
~ Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~ Chapter 17~
~ Chapter 18~
Chapter 19~
~ Chapter 20~
~ Chapter 21~
~ Chapter 22~
~ Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
~ Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
~Chapter 28~
~ Chapter 29~
~Chapter 30~
~Chapter 31~
~Chapter 32~
~Chapter 33~
~Chapter 34~
~Chapter 35~
Chapter 36
~Chapter 37~
~Chapter 38~
chapter 39
~Chapter 40~
~Chapter 41~
~Chapter 42~
~Chapter 43~
~chapter 44~
~Chapter 45~
~Chapter 46~
~Chapter 47~
~Chapter 48~
~chapter 49~
~Chapter 50~
~Chapter 51~
~Chapter 52~
~Chapter 53~
~Important~
~Chapter 54~
~Chapter 56~
~Chapter 57~
~Chapter 58~
~Chapter 59~
~Chapter 61~
~Chapter 62~
~Chapter 63~
~Chapter 64~
~Chapter 65~
~Chapter 60~
~Chapter 66~
!!!New Book!!!
~Chapter 67~
~Chapter 68~
~Chapter 69~
~ Epilogue 1~
~Sohbat~❤

~Chapter 55~

5.7K 332 84
De SoumyaShet

It's a reader's birthday today! ✨
So a small sa gift from me! 🤭
Happy birthday once again. 🥰

( Well, it's somebody else's birthday as well ! Guess who! 😙

Chapter hi usse hai!🤭😸 ")

~2 days later~

It was Raaghav's birthday today.
He had woken up early as usual. But the plot twist was, Vaidehi too woke up early. Now, she had too, right?

Raaghav, as per his daily routine, took a bath and went to seek his mother's and his Mahadev's blessings.

Vaidehi on the other hand, had restricted herself with difficulty to not wish him.
She knew and she didn't even wanted to change his birthday routine.
She knew he was accustomed to it for years now. But, one thing was certain, this was going to be one of his best birthday's.

After returning from his daily routine, Raaghav was engulfed in a hug by his Vaidu.
She eyed him. Seeking his assurance, she finally wished him, "Happy birthday meri jaan! ", with this she attached their lips. Raaghav too devoured her, as he smiled in between the kiss.

They both were breathing heavily at the end of the kiss. " Janam din ki dher sari shubhkamnaayein! ", Vaidehi again said.
( A very happy birthday!)

" Best birthday ever! ", he whispered against her lips, as he again took her into a kiss, saying a " I love you "in between the kiss as their hands roamed in each others hairs.

Vaidehi dragged her hands, over his chiseled chest, running her fingers over his abs as he groaned over the sensation. His groan made Vaidehi's hair to rise, she practically got goosebumps.

Raaghav attached their foreheads.
Vaidehi said, " Humne aapke liye gift laya hai, ek second! ", she was moving to get her gift as he held her waist and said, " Can't it wait. Let's be like this for some time! ", with this his hands began travelling downwards. Vaidehi could feel the erotic sensation all throughout her body as he softly laid his rough hands over her ass cheeks, giving them a light squeeze.
(One second, I have got a gift for you)

" Ra.. "Vaidehi moaned.

" It's a long.. Long day. Aapko office bhi jana hai right? ", Vaidehi said reminding him that they had a busy day ahead.
( It's a long.. Long day. You have to go to office as well right?)

Raaghav sighed.
"Hum abhi aaye! ",saying this Vaidehi went to the cupboard.
She brought out a huge frame kind off, wrapped in the wrapping paper.
(I'll just come. )

" Itta bada gift! ", Raaghav exclaimed.
(" Such a big gift! ")
" Kya hai isme? ", Raaghav asked as Vaidehi handed it over to him again wishing him.
(" What's there in this? ")

" Khud khol ke dekhiye! ", Vaidehi said.
(" See it for yourself! ")

" Okay! ", with this Raaghav began slowing opening the gift, making sure that he removed the tapes with proper care.
" Raaghav jaldi kijiye na! ", Vaidehi was getting excited to see his reaction.
" Ha baba! ", he said as he removed the last tape.

(" Raaghav do it fast na! "
"Okay baba! ")

On seeing Vaidehi's gift, Raaghav couldn't help, but get tears in his eyes.

There were two photo frames, one with him and his mom. He, in his current age and it looked as if his maasa has aged with him.
It looked like they both clicked the picture moments ago. It looked so real.

The other frame was with a picture of him, his maasa and his Vaidu.
The pictures looked as if they were clicked recently, with all three of them present.
"How? ", he asked in his soft voice.
" AI! ", Vaidehi said.
" Thank... Thank.. You! ", he said as he hugged her, keeping the frames on the bed.
" Humari zindagi ki do sabse important insaano ko ek frame mei, humare sath laane ke liye.. Shukriya. "
"Aapko pasand aaya? "
"Bohot! ", he said as he pecked her forehead.

(" Thank you for bringing the two most important people in my life, in a single frame. Thank you.."
"You liked it? "
"A lot! ")

" I'll hang them beside maasa's frame! ", he said.
Vaidehi nodded.

"Now, let's get ready! Mandir bhi jaana hai na! ", Vaidehi said.
(" Now, let's get ready! We have to visit the temple as well! ")

Raaghav nodded.
_______________ ___________________ _______

Raaghav got ready.
As he came in the room. He was awestruck. Vaidehi looked divine.
Raaghav was so captivated by her that he found his feet walking to her on its own.
He back hugged her, as he said, " Jaan, I am having this overwhelming desire to kiss you. Can I? ", he asked.
Vaidehi blushed.
She turned to face him as she said, " My lipstick? "
"I'll put that on later, " He said as he devoured her again.

"Damn! You look so gorgeously breathtaking, Jaan! ", he said as he was actually  applying the lipstick on her plump lips after his little act.

After a pause of a second or so he again asked, " Will you actually go like this to the hospital? "
Vaidehi raises his eyebrows.
"Nothing! Let's leave before I change my plans! ", he said as he held her hand softly.

( Raaghav's look)

( Vaidehi's look)

They both walked downstairs, their hands entwined.
Downstairs,Bela kaki was waiting.

On coming down stairs,Raaghav sat on the sofa. Bela kaki handed the plate of aarti to Vaidehi.
But Vaidehi said, " Humse pehle aap! kakisa. "
("You, before me! Kakisa! ")

Bela kaki was a bit hesitant but Vaidehi and Raaghav coaxed her.
After Bela kaki, Vaidehi did Raaghav's aarti.
After that, they proceeded for the temple.

____________ __________________ ____________

~ Temple~

Raaghav and Vaidehi prayed in the temple. Offering the flowers they seeked the almighty's blessings.
After that they touched the feet of the priest .
Taking the prasad, they decided to leave.

They had descended the stairs, when Vaidehi said that she would return in a moment.
Raaghav opined that he would come with her. But she said she would return in a minute.
Raaghav waited for her.

Meanwhile, Vaidehi walked to where she saw him.

"Aap yaha? "
"Vaidehi.. "
"Vaidehi.. Beta.. Hum.. ", it was Randhir.
" Vaidehi... Aaj humare bete ka janam din hai. Hum usse toh nahi wish kar sakte.. Bas Mahadev se uski khushiyon ki kamna karte hai haar saal. ", Randhir sobbed.

"Aap .. ", Vaidehi was saying when Randhir continued.
" Beta.. Jyaada kuch nahi, par agar.. Ho sake toh yeh raksha dhaga, uske haath par bandh dena!", saying this Randhir went away.
Vaidehi observed the love that Randhir had for his son. But it was complicated. Very complicated.
She contemplated on what to do, staring at the thread.

("You here? "
"Vaidehi.. "
"Vaidehi.. Child.. Me.. "
"Vaidehi.. Today's my son's birthday. I can't wish him. But I certainly do wish for his happiness, every year,on the Almighty's doorsteps."
"You.."
"Child..nothing much..but please, if it's possible,do try to tie this thread on his wrist meant for his protection!")

Just then Raaghav came to her and tapped her shoulder as he raised his brows.

Vaidehi shook her head.
"Arey, mere liye? ", Raaghav asked looking at the thread in Vaidehi's hand.
("For me? ")

Vaidehi not knowing what, just nodded.
Raaghav forwarded his wrist to Vaidehi, asking her to tie.
They were standing right in front of the temple's entrance. Vaidehi watched the idols of the God's.

She tied the raksha dhaga on Raaghav's wrist.
Raaghav had a smile on his face.
So did Randhir, who was watching them both from far.

They walked down to the car.
"Ab? ", Raaghav asked.
" Ab! ", Vaidehi too raised her eyebrows.
" I'll drop you to hospital and then go to office. ", he said again raising his eyebrows.
" Soo..eager to send me to work? ", Vaidehi said playfully.
" Humara bas chale toh, I'll keep you in my arms always. ", he said softly as he opened the door for her. She heard him, she blushed.

As planned, Raaghav dropped Vaidehi to hospital and went to his office.

_________________ _______________ __________

~ In office~

As Raaghav entered inside he was greeted by Bhaskar.

"Happy birthday sir! ", Bhaskar said.
" Thank you! ", Raaghav replied as he made his way inside.
Just as he was walking, Bhaskar handed him a parcel. Raaghav raised his brows.
" Shayad kisine aapke liye bheja hai, sir! " , Bhaskar said as he moved away from there.
( Maybe, someone has sent this for you! ")
This was unusual. Raaghav never got gifts.

He looked at the parcel. It was aesthetically beautiful. Just like his Vaidu.
He first opened the box, he found a bundle of letters.

He opened the single letter,apart from the bundled ones,which was there in the box.

He was confused so he first checked the senders name. He was right it was his wife, his Vaidu. He smiled. As he read the letter all the while, walking towards his office.

The letter,

Happy birthday Jaan

Aap soch rahe honge ki, yeh sab kyu. Par sach kahu, toh in all these letters, I just penned downed a part of my feelings for you.

No, I can't express what I feel for you in mere words, but I tried. Tried writing down about how much of importance you hold for me. Tried writing down of how amazing of a person, of a husband you are. Tried writing down of how much of a support you are to me.

Raaghav, I love you sooo sooo much.

Isme itna hi, aur ha, don't open the letters now! Itminaan se jaan lijiye ga ki kaise humare Raaghav humari zindagi ka sabse ahem aur khass pehlu hai. Ki humare Raaghav kitneeeee pyaaareee hai!

I love you!

Aapki jaan,

Vaidu

After reading the letter Raaghav had a soft smile on his face, while his cheeks and ears had turned pink, Yes!! Vaidu's man was blushing.

Just as he reached in front of his office's door he was engulfed in a hug.

"Happy birthday saale! ", Mihir screamed.
" Thank you, Thank you! ", Raaghav said as he detached the clinging Mihir.
" Party kab de raha hai! ", Mihir asked as he tried straightening Raaghav's shirt.
(" When are you giving the party? ")

" Gift kab de raha hai? ", Raaghav asked raising his brows.
(" When are you giving the gift? ")

" Saale! Itna hatta- katta, sabse handsome insaan teri zindagi mei pura ka pura hai, aur kya hi gift chahiye tujhe? ", Mihir asked.
(" When you have such handsome, healthy, good looking person, in your life. What's else do you want aa a gift? ")

Raaghav just rolled his eyes, over Mihir's drama.

" Aacha! I think I have a pretty good gift for you! ", Mihir said.
Raaghav acted surprised.
" Batata hu! ", Mihir said as he took his sweet time.
(" I'll tell you! ')
" Bata maat, ab toh sidha dikha! ", Raaghav said.
(" Don't tell! Just show! ")

" Ab dekhne ke liye, hospital aana padega! ", Mihir said.
" Huh? ", Raaghav questioned.
(" You'll have to visit the hospital to see! ")

" Chacha ban gaya hai, saale! ", Mihir said.
(" You are an uncle now! ")

Raaghav was astonished.
He looked at Mihir for seconds before he engulfed him in a hug.
" Congratulations! Mere bhai! Congratulations! ", Raaghav said as he kissed Mihir's forehead.
" Chii yaar, tu meri wali harkatein maat kar please. ", Mihir chided.
(" Chii.. Please you don't try my habits out on me! ")

"Kab? Ishi kaisi hai? Baby kaisa hai? ", Raaghav started with his trail of question.
(" When? How's Ishi? How's the baby? ")

" Thand pa yaar!
Kaal hi, raat ko.
Ishi aur baby dono ekdam badhiya hai, healthy hai."Mihir said answering Raaghav's questions.
( Take a chill-pill dude!
Yesterday night.
Ishi and baby both are good, healthy.)

"Socha toh tha kaal hi bata du, phir I thought ki tere birthday par hi bataunga. " Mihir further continued.
('I thought to tell you yesterday! But then I thought, to tell this to you on your birthday itself.")

"Beta huwa hai! ", he further added.
(" It's a baby boy! ")

"You have no idea how happy I am! Saale! " Raaghav said as he hugged Mihir again.
As he broke the hug, he further said, "Imagine, Mei aur mera bhatija consecutive din par birthday's manayenge! That's so.. Soo.. Wonderful! "
"Ek kaam karte hai, chal let's go. I want to meet Ishi and baby. ", Raaghav further added.
(" Imagine, me and my nephew will be celebrating our birthday's on consecutive days! That's so.. Soo.. Wonderful! "
"Let's do one thing, let's go. I want to meet Ishi and baby. ")

Mihir said, " Abhi nahi Ra! Tu Vaidu ko lekar badme aana! Usko bhi toh milana hai na! ".
(" Not now! You come with Vaidehi later! "

Mihir knew Vaidu's plans.
"Hmm! ", Raaghav hummed.
"Chal, ab mei chalta hu! Ek aur baar, Happy birthday yaar! "
"Thank you, and this is certainly the best birthday. Sambhal ke jana! ",Raaghav added.

After this, Mihir bidded him bye.
Raaghav had a full blown smile on his face. He never thought, he could get so much of happiness on a single day.
He opened the door of his office room, with a smile, and the letters in his hands.

Just as he entered his room, he got another surprise.
His office room was decorated.
Hell! No one ever dared to do anything like this ever.
Raaghav couldn't understand who must have done this, because,Mihir just went and Vaidehi was in hospital. Toh..

He called out to Bhaskar.
"Bhas.." Just as he was saying this he turned, to get another surprise.

Vaidehi was on her knees with her hand stretched out, holding a ring out to Raaghav.

" Raaghav, humne aapni life mei kabhi bhi yeh nahi socha tha ki hum kabhi aise kisike liye apne ghutno par bethege, aur kisise yeh kahenge, par you came in my life like a exception. Woh exception jiske liye hum sab kuch karna chahte hai, jisne hume itna pyaar diya. I love you Raaghav. I love you soooo muchh.

Humari kabhi sagayi nahi hui, par aaj hum aapse puchna chahte hai, kya aap..

"Every single day jaan! Every single day that I breathe I would I choose you over every damn thing in this world. ", Raaghav said with a smile, as Vaidehi slided the ring in his extended hand.

She kissed his knuckles.

(" Raaghav! Never in my life did I think, that I would do something like this, that I would go on my knees for someone, and say this to anyone. But you came in my life as an exception. The exception who gave me soo much of love, for whom I want to do anything and everything. I love you Raaghav.. I love you soo muchh.

We never had an engagement, but today I want  to ask you... ")

He pulled Vaidehi up as he closed the distance between their lips.

As the kiss ended, he encircled his arms around Vaidehi's waist.
" Raaghav.. Koi aa jayega. "
("Raaghav .. Someone might come. ")

"Humara cabin hai Vaidu! Humari marzi bina parinda bhi par nahi marta yaha! ", he said as he softly pulled her closer, her soft front hitted his hard chest.
(" It's my cabin, Vaidu! Nothing happens without my permission here! ")

Just then Bhaskar knocked.
" Kya hai yaar! ", Raaghav chided as Vaidehi created a distance between them.
" Come in", she said as she giggled looking at Raaghav.
There it was, Bhaskar along with few employees entered inside, with a cake in his hands.
Singing the happy birthday song.
"Iske liye, romance mei adchan dalna, is certainly not worth it. ", Raaghav said under his breath.
("Putting an obstacle in romance for this... Is certainly not worth it. ")

" Chaliye! ", Vaidehi pulled Raaghav towards the table, where Bhaskar kept the cake. She joined their singing as she asked Raaghav to cut the cake.

( The cake)

Raaghav fed the first piece to Vaidehi, she too did the same.
Then he took another slice and fed Bhaskar. Gesturing him to give the rest to the others.
He also gestured Bhaskar to guide all out.

"Chale gaye! ", Raaghav said as he laid his head , in her neck's crook.
" Yeh bhi aapka idea tha na? Lekin aap yaha aayi kaise? ", he asked, his head still resting there.
(" It was all your idea right? But how did you do it? ")

Vaidehi nodded as she said, "Dr.Mihir dropped me aur phir Bhaskar ji helped about.
Aur, aapne soch bhi kaise liye hum humare Raaghav ke birthday pe unse dur rahenge! Na baba,humse nahi hoga."

( "Dr.Mihir dropped me, and Bhaskar ji helped about.
And how did you even think, that I'll leave my Raaghav alone on his birthday even for a second. No baba! I just can't! ")

" It's my best birthday, Vaidu. ", Raaghav said.
" Don't judge so soon, abhi toh pura din baki hai jaan. ", Vaidehi replied.
Raaghav gave her a squinted eye.
" How about I spend my day like this? ", he again asked as he dipped his face into her neck again.
" Raaghav.. "Vaidehi said.
" Abhi nahi.. Abhi.. Bohot kaam hai.. ", she continued.
(" Not now.. We have a lot of work now.. ")
" Chaliye change karke aayiye fatafat. ", she further said.
( " Go change fast")

" Change? ", Raaghav questioned.

" Ha! Yeh lijiye! ", she handed him a bag again.
" Hume bhi phir change karna hai Raaghav, be quick. ", she said.
(" I have to change aswell then. Do it fast! ")

" How about we do it together, jaan! ", he asked huskily.
Vaidehi went red over his statement.
She somehow composed herself as she said, " Jayiye Raaghav. Be quick. "
Okay.. Okay baba! ", he said as he went to change.

" Aapke toh shabd hi hum jhel nahi pate, pata nahi apko,... Mahadev,bus humne jo socha hai, woh karni ki himmat de dena bas. ", she said to herself.
" Shuuu! Vaidu!! kya kar rahi hai! ", she again talked to herself as she hit her palm on her forehead.

(" I can't even  handle your words, God knows how I'll handle you.
Mahadev! Please,give me the strength to do  all that I have prepared for."
"Shuu! Vaidu! What are you even saying")

After a while, both Raaghav and Vaidehi had changed.

( Raaghav's outfit)

( Vaidehi's outfit)

" Ab? ", Raaghav asked.
" Dekhte jayiye! ", Vaidehi said.
" Ufff, I am soo excited! ", Raaghav exclaimed.
They took the back lift. Getting out of the building they walked to Raaghav's car.
Vaidehi sat on the driver's seat, as Raaghav took the passenger's seat.

" Damn, I am getting the passenger princess wali feeling! "Raaghav said as he got settled.
Vaidehi chuckled.
" Piche toh dekhiye! ", Vaidehi said as she started the car.
(" Look behind ")

Raaghav looked behind, he found a bouquet of roses and a box beside.
" Damnnn, Vaidu... I love you! "He exclaimed being all delighted. Taking the bouquet, he ran his hands over the roses.

" Let's get our tummy's filled first okay? ", Vaidehi said.
" Yeah! ", Raaghav exclaimed totally lost in his gifts.
Vaidehi could see his excitement. It soothed her.

They stopped near a restaurant.
Vaidehi had meticulously planned everything. Raaghav could see it. He felt blessed to have someone putting in soo much efforts for him.

They had a brunch.

They rested for a while.

After that they preceded to the next place.

Raaghav was so very excited for everything that was happening around him.

As the car haulted and Vaidehi took him inside, he was shocked.
"How did.. How did you know, I wanted to do this since long? ", Raaghav asked.
" I never told you about this na! ", he further said, still being amazed as he watched the ice skating and skiing set up place! A legit snow park.
The whole place was empty.
Vaidehi and her arrangements after all.

Vaidehi just shrugged as she handed him, the snow jacket, gloves and boots.

They wore the clothing.

" Chale? ", Raaghav asked excitedly.
" Ra.. Hum humne pehle nahi kiye kabhi skating! ", Vaidehi said.
(" Raa.. I have never done this before")

" Oh come on!You have your husband. ", Raaghav took her inside.

They spent the next one- two hours, in the ice, skating together, falling, laughing.
The whole place was ringing with their laughs.

Raaghav enjoyed. So did Vaidehi.

(Let's ignore the people😉)

After coming out, they again settled in the car.

" You enjoyed? ", Vaidehi asked as she started the car.
" Asking this? Of course! Itnaaaa saraa! ", Raaghav exclaimed.
Vaidehi chuckled.

Raaghav observed that the car again stopped.

Opening the door, Vaidehi took Raaghav's hand.
She took him inside the park, to the corner, that mesmerized him.
The corner was beautifully decorated.

Settling there, Vaidehi handed him a drawing paper. The colours were scattered around.

Raaghav looked at the paper with wide eyes.
Then he looked towards his wife, who was picking up the brushes.
Yes, she had planned the painting date for them, for the rest of the day.

"Vaidu.. I don't know to paint.! ", he said scratching his neck.
" Uff! Raaghav you don't need to be a professional. Paint anything.", she said.
"Anything? ", he questioned back.
" Yupp! ", she said popping the p.
" Okay! Let me paint you! ", he said huskily meaning it in the same way that you and Vaidehi perceived.
" Huh? ", Vaidehi asked widening her eyes.
" Ha.. Let me draw your portrait.
What you thought? ", he asked acting all innocent.

Vaidehi shook her head over her indecent thoughts.

" You just.. You said you don't know to paint. "
"Ha toh? " He questioned back and gave a sheepish smile.
"Raaghav! Agar tedhi medhi lines draw kar usse meri portrait kaha na.. Toh dekh lena! ",she warned.
" Arey. . "
"I'll make you eat that thing then! ", she warned pointing the brush sharply

" You can't say that to the birthday boy!",he complaint.
"Nevertheless,You want me to eat you up? ", he questioned further,huskily raising his eyebrows.

Vaidehi turned red.

" Paint Raaghav! ", she said hiding her blush.

Raaghav started painting, hiding the paper from Vaidehi who was trying to peek in.

" Aisa kya hi bana rahe hai aap Raaghav? ", she asked tired of trying to peek.
(" What is it that you are paining, Raaghav? ")

" Kaha toh! Aapko bana rahe hai! ", he replied.
(" I told you already! It's you! "

After 15 - 20 more minutes he tugged Vaidehi's sleeves to show his masterpiece.

" Dekhengi? ", he asked.
" Ha! ", Vaidehi said excitedly.

He turned the paper. There was a red heart drawn.
Vaidehi stared at the drawing with wide eyes.
Then she turned towards Raaghav, raising her eyebrows.
" Aap! ", he said pointing at the drawing and then towards Vaidehi.

" Aap humara dil hi toh hai na! Aapko hi banaya hai humne! ", he replied after few seconds.
(" You are my heart only na! ")

Vaidehi heard his reply. After few seconds she busted into a laughter.
" What!! ", he said being offended.
" So.. Sorry.. Though its too cute.. Par.. It.. It sounded so much like a nibba thing Raaghav. ", she said in between her laughs.
" Huh! What's nibba? ", he asked.

She again stared at him like he was some alien.
" You don't know what's nibba? ", she asked.
He shrugged his shoulders.

"Okay toh woh.. 12-13 saal ke ladke nahi hote, jinki " girlfriends" hoti hai aur woh aise gulugulu baatein karte hai, unhe nibbe kehte hai! ", she explained in between her laughs.
("Okay.. Those 12-13 years old boys, who have girlfriends and talk these gulugulu things, they are called nibbas. ")

" Now what's gulugulu? ", he asked.
She looked at him with squinted eyes.
" You really don't watch films na! "She commented.

He again shrugged his shoulders after moving his eyebrows in a peculiar manner.
"Agar aapke liye, nibba banna pade, gulugulu karna pade toh hum woh bhi karenge jaan! ", he said with sincerity.
" Awww.. Mera birthday boy!, she said as she pinched his cheeks.
Then she touched the brush that had paint on it too Raaghav's nose.

("If, for you! I have to became that nibba Or do gulugulu things! I am even ready to do that! ")

"What was that Vaidu! ", he asked irritatedly.
She shrugged her shoulders.

Then began the war of colours. As both of them chased each other in the garden.
After that they spend few more hours painting.

It was a time of their life.
It was the best birthday Raaghav had ever celebrated.

After this they returned back home after an eventful day.

Both were not tired.

But yeah, both had strikes of colours adorning them.

After returning back, they both freshened up.

The dinner was a "Raaghav special" from Bela kaki. Like every year this year too Bela kaki had prepared all his favorite food stuff for his birthday. But the only thing additional was, this time there was his favorite kheer too added to the menu, specially prepared for him by his Vaidu.

Raaghav was surprised about how Vaidehi managed the whole day so effortlessly.He was impressed how she made him do all the things he loved, made him experience all the things that he always wanted to, while not disturbing with all the things that he had always done for his birthday, like the visit to the temple, or this night dinner by Bela kaki.
He enjoyed every bit of the day.

He knew he would forever be indebted to his Mahadev for having given him his Vaidu. He smiled.

After dinner, Raaghav and Vaidu were sitted in the hall when his phone rang. It was from Mihir. There was the whole Rajvansh family waiting to wish Raaghav. As he got involved with the talks, Vaidehi softly escaped.

The last surprise for Raaghav was waiting.

It was nearly after 15-20 minutes that Raaghav returned to their room. By now all the mahal was empty again, as Bela kaki and the other workers too had left.

As Raaghav entered their room, he called out to Vaidu.

On not getting a response he moved towards the closet.
Just then the closet door opened.
As he looked at his wife, his breath hitched.
There she was. Standing. Taking his beats away.

Vaidehi clad in a red saree, was enough to make Raaghav understand what goddess of beauty would look like.

He stared at her without blinking.

"Vai.. Vaidu.. ", his voice failed him as he saw her approaching.

As she came near, he pulled her, making her front to crash on his hard chest.
Without saying anything he kissed her.
Roughly. Nibbling her lips.
She struggled for breath when he finally let her go.

He then walked towards her as she walked back, till her back collided with the wall. He clamped her both hands with his one, above her head as he hooked his mouth on to her shoulder. Sucking and biting all around her neck nape.

Vaidehi was moaning.

Suddenly his other hand found his way to her breast. He squeezed her one breast which made her moan.

He was getting wild. His junior had already began growing after he saw her in that saree. He knew the situation was getting tighter there.

______________ _______________ _____________

Things spicing up I see! 😌

Thoughts about Vaidehi?
Did you like her surprises?

(Itna na sahi, bus ek do surprise dene wala insaan toh mil jaye hume! Bas! 🥲)

Well, the thing was, I had planned this chapter on 22nd ( it's such a grand day naah!🙏🙏),
But a part of me didn't wanted to post, thode se smut ke karan.
Anyways, the next chapter will be up on Tuesday.
( pata nahi why I am telling this.Might edit later! 😶‍🌫)

Well the next chapter is going up on Scrollstack tomorrow!

Well, there's this thing that I wanted to share aswell, I passed my first year's proffs. Damn!! 😅 Iski khushi alag hai! :)

Par ab kal se college shuru! Uska dukh alag hai;(

Please, show your love, through
The votes and comments! 😇

Hope the chapter's good enough! ✨
😌
Love Love ❤

Do follow me up on Instagram, for spoilers and stuff. 😌

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

288K 7.8K 58
This is the story of a two people who willingly married each other and make their marriage successful and beautiful. In this story you will see how t...
20.6K 1.2K 19
💕A Royal romance 💕 AYUSHMAAN PRATAP SINGH RA THORE -27 years old King Of Rajasthan , CEO of multi-million dollar company Rathore's CO, mafia king...
1.5M 110K 80
"मोहब्बत इस दुनिया की सबसे खूबसूरत चीज है। जो हमें उनसे हो गई है। अब या तो मेरी मोहब्बत उनके साथ मुकम्मल होगी या फिर उनके प्यार में फनाह होगी"। _____...
2.3M 82.2K 38
DEDICATION- To all the girls who dream of being royal , your dream will partially get filled with this book. " If you love me accept the promise my c...