Claws of Chaos: Demons Destin...

By NuttyMittensAllen

The story takes place in a world where cat wizards with extraordinary magical abilities coexist with humans b... More

The Unveiling
Demon's Quest
Reluctant Allies
Clash of Fates
Shadows of the night
Sacrifice in the Shadows
A bond that Cant be severed
A Morning of Preparation
The Final Confrontation
The battled continued
Revelations and Reconciliation
A New Era

plot summary and chatcterz intros.

12 0 0
By NuttyMittensAllen

Demon, a skilled and enigmatic Savannah Cat with formidable magical abilities, finds herself caught in the midst of the conflict initiated by High Wizard Bandro. Alongside her unconventional sidekick, Nightfurry, she must navigate treacherous battles and make difficult choices that will determine the fate of her world.

1. Demon: A fiercely independent and powerful Savannah Cat with a mysterious past and a deep sense of justice. She possesses unique magical abilities and is torn between her loyalty to her kind and her desire to protect the innocent.

2. Nightfurry: A mischievous and impulsive cat wizard known for her unpredictable and often comical approach to battles. Despite their differences, Nightfurry's unorthodox tactics have a strange knack for turning the tide in their favor. Half Savannah Cat, half normal cat.

3. High Wizard Bandro: The formidable and cunning leader of the cat wizards, driven by a thirst for power and control over both cat and human realms. Also a Savannah Cat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.5K 4.8K 56
In their previous life, taehyung had been overweight. His face was covered in acne. Yet jungkook still forcefully ate him up. Exactly how much did h...
22.9K 1.4K 72
Just read the book to know. This book is inspired by the book Enigmatic queen by @SuccessSmile. I have made a lot of changes in the story as then I...
3.2M 110K 52
Being reborn into a completely different timeline seems a bit impossible, isn't it? but things aren't always as it seems. [cringe warning] [james po...