Heart of pure Crystal → BNHA...

By StarTouchedBlOGS

No matter how long it takes, I too, can become a hero --- Jun Ishioka, a hard working student, gets herself... More

Jun Ishioka → Gallary
Chapter 0 → Jun Ishioka
Chapter 1 → entrance exam pt 1
Chapter 2 → entrance exam pt 2
Chapter 3 → first day to our hero academia
Chapter 4 → friends and enemies
Chapter 5 → the hearth of ice
Chapter 6 →USJ experience pt 1

Chapter 7 → USJ experience pt 2

8 2 0
By StarTouchedBlOGS

Everyone else seemed to be just as shook up as Jun was, some stepping back from where they were standing, others wondering what exactly they were supposed to be doing in a situation like this.

"This is real, those are real villains"

What Aizawa said rattled Jun's brain, trying to wrap its way around her thoughts and making her worry more and more about what she was supposed to do. "Real villains? No way, right?? How could so many of them get into a place like this?" Kirishima wondered, standing his ground where he was "yeah 13, why aren't the alarms going off??" The pro hero stood her ground as well, confused as the rest of them "I'm honestly not sure"

Jun blinked in and out, trying to think of something to tell herself to keep herself from panicking more and more. "13, get the students out of here,, if one of the villains here is masking our ways of communication, then,," Aizawa thought for a moment "Kaminari, try and use your quirk to contact them" He nodded and began to mess with his headpiece. "There's no way you could take them all on your own Mister Aizawa, there's way too many of them" Midoriya spoke out, but Aizawa simply ignored it "13, take it from here"

Aizawa went off and started to attack each and every one of the villains, quickly taking each of them down without much hassle. Jun quickly followed after everyone else who was running towards the entrance to escape, holding onto her hair tightly, her heart beating faster than her chest can handle "we're gonna be okay JuJu" Mina nervously said, she didn't seem too sure about what she was saying, but it was the thought that count.

Suddenly, the dark black and purple smoke person got in front of all the students, trapping them, startling them to the point where no one could move from shock. "It's a pleasure to meet you, we are the league of villains,, I know it's impolite, but we decided to invite ourselves into this haven of justice and say hello, and besides, isn't this a fitting place for almight, the symbol of peace, to take his last breath. As the villain was talking, Bakugou and Kirishima suddenly went in and attacked him, laughing and huffing "did you think we were just gonna stand around and let you tear this place to shreds" Kirishima spoke out, their quirks at the ready,, but just as 13 was ready to enact on her plan, the villain started to cage up all of the students, ready to teleport them to different areas as he explained. Jun panicked and tried to leave the circle, but when she thought she walked through, she ended up in a whole different location, one that was a different environment than the entrance.

She rubbed the side of her head and looked around, she seemed to be in the landslide section, a few villains nearing her slowly, for some reason though not going in for the attack just yet. "Crap, get. . get away" She only seemed to mumble out, to which the villains laughed at her and got closer and closer. "I said, get away!" She shouted up, standing herself up and punching at one of them, sending them back a bit but only to stumble and get themself back up "aw, that was only a little poke to the chest, what a lousy student you are"

Jun panicked, throwing her hands up over her head, squatting down onto the ground quickly "get away get away get away!!" She cried out before a large thick crystal formed all around Jun, one that didn't allow others to see in but she could see out. Jun almost seemed angry as she huffed at the villains, but surprised at the protection she was able to create with her own quirk. "God,, this might hold up for a little bit-" just as she spoke out, one of the villains came and punched the large crystal, putting cracks in it "oh my, seems this isn't as sturdy as we thought" the villains laughed and began punching at the crystal, pieces shattering into Jun's face and scratching at her before dissolving into the dirt and rock below her. It only took a few more hits before the villains were able to smash through her defenses and grab onto her collar, hoisting her up and laughing at her only being able to wiggle and try and escape them. "Let me down!" She kicked at the guys face, catching him off guard so she could escape down and punch at him again.

"Why you little- stop being such a BRAT!" one of them launched themselves towards her, being slow enough that she was able to avoid them and cover them in crystal dirt formations and ones a varying rocks and minerals.

After a short while, Jun was able to cover some of the villains limbs in crystal formations so they wouldn't be able to move anymore, quickly trying to run somewhere else in the area, scoping out where everyone else was, or at least trying on her part. She didn't see anyone around, besides Todoroki being in the same section she was in,, so she eventually worked up her courage and walked over to him "hey!" Todoroki looked down at her before turning away, finishing what he was doing with the villains he was closest to "what do you need, you don't seem to be in any trouble so it must not be all that important."

"Hey no no, just I figured it would be better if we stayed together right?"

Todoroki seemed to think to himself before nodding "just don't bother me and we can stick together until more teachers get here" Jun nods and stood beside him "uh,, Jun Ishioka,, by the way" He tilts his head a bit and nods "I know your name, it's been called in class, you were the one that lost to be in the most recent training right" Jun nervously smiled and nodded a bit, admitting defeat that she probably won't be able to live that down "mn,, moving past that uh-" Todoroki suddenly shot ice past Jun, covering another villain from head to toe in the shivering ice, keeping them stuck "oh- uh thank you" He only nodded at they began to walk together, Todoroki freezing off more of the villains.

――

"So the plan was to scatter us and then kill us all off? You were completely unprepared, in fact it looks like you were all untrained for this" Todoroki spoke to some of the villains that he froze, Jun on the other hand either punching down anyone that got close to her or closing them off with crystal made from the materials in the ground.

"He's not a kid,, he's a monster!" one of them spoke out at he walked towards them, lifting his hand towards their face "now, you'll slowly freeze to death because of the cold, unless you tell me what you plan to do to almight" But when they didn't answer him, he simply gave up on talking to them. He began to walk away from Jun, ignoring her presence yet again "hey-" he didn't even pay attention, running away from her. She mumbled and followed after him, creating a small crystal formation to hide behind while she watched Aizawa fight some of the larger villains, including the one with the hands all over his body.

Aizawa had defeated all of the other villains, except the one with the hands and the larger one, that one Jun didn't have a name for, it was such a confusing human,, was it even human?? The larger non-human looking one started to attack Aizawa and grab hold of him, breaking away at his bones so he wouldn't be able to move and fight back. Everything was going so well in the beginning, so why was it only going downhill from here?

Jun didn't want to hide away and cowwarr, but on the other hand, those villains seemed to be doing a lot of damage so she just stood back and watched, Aizawa getting beaten down at the one with the hands was walking over to the other's, Midoriya, Tsuyu, and Mineta, reaching out his hand. Aizawa tried his best to use his quirk on the hand person, but it only seemed to lead to him getting his face smashed into the ground rather quickly.

The fighting continued as Midoriya tried to attack the hand person, but instead he hit the larger villain, the guy taking in the attack pretty well from the looks of it. Jun shivered as the air blew by her fast and then fell flat quicker than it could come,, she was marveled by the quirk Midoriya had, confusing but still marveled. She continued to watch everyone, but just then, the doors swung open, and there was almight standing, walking with his blazer part of his suit off, hung around his arm as he walked towards them.

He began to attack the larger person, being attacked himself, but he was winning the fight.

"Come on,, you got this" Jun mumbled to herself as she watched, feeling a bit better that someone she trusted was here.

He kept attacking the larger person, eventually getting it down to the ground before it clasps onto his side, his own blood staining his shirt from the attack. He kept attacking, the purple and black villain coming towards them and trying to teleport almight to someplace else,, but when they do, Bakugou, Kirishima, and Bakugou come and attack the teleporting person, making sure that they don't teleport almight away.

Jun had shivers running up and down her spine, watching as her classmates start to attack the villains that had done so much damage to her teacher, or the symbol of peace,, how could they be so calm while attacking someone like that? How could they function like that and Jun couldn't.

――

Eventually, when the villains were defeated and Jun was able to stand on her two feet, the heroes were there to save the day, helping everyone back to the entrance so they could leave the building safely. "Todoroki?" Jun wandered over to him, worried but also just wanting to talk to him again "hey, you left me back there uh— I dunno if that was intentional or not but"

He tilted his head a lil and bowed his head "I forgot about you back there, my apologies" She seemed shocked- but she accepted the fact that he didn't care? No it couldn't be that, maybe he was just scared like she was but wasn't showing it all that much? Maybe that was it!

She nervously smiled and just nodded to him, happy that at the least he was okay too "oh my god!! JuJu you're alright you're okay" Mina ran up to her and giggled, tightly hugging onto her and spinning her around "yes yes— I'm alright, Todoroki was able to keep me safe for the most part" Mina looked up at her and gave her a smug little glare "Todoroki huh~? Wow you're moving on fast with him huh"

Jun panicked a bit and quickly covered Mina's mouth with both of her hands "shshshsh shush you" She nervously smiled towards Todoroki, who had barely heard anything that was said, so Jun let out a sigh of relief as Mina just giggled out of the corner of her perspective.

Everyone was brought back to the main US campus and was assessed to make sure they weren't hurt, Jun being taken to get some bandages for her cuts on her face, but that was about it. "JuJu!! Everything okay? Did you get hurt in some way??" Mina came over to Jun and held onto her hands tightly "yes yes I'm alright, I just got some cuts on my face, so I'll be alright"

Jun nervously smiled and scratched at the back of her head "well that's good, are you gonna go home now or stick around?" Jun began to play with her hair and sighed "I wanted to stay, just to make sure everyone is alright? Yknow?" Mina nodded and gave Jun a smug smirk again "or are you talking to a mister special someone"

"No nonono that's not what I'm doing!" 

◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥

I kinda wizzed through the USJ arc but it was such a short little thing I just kinda wrote right past it. Also I finally got to write some interaction between the two! 

Anyways, have a good day! can't wait to write the second season :D

Word Count ⇢ 2107 words
Uploaded ⇢ 12/29/23
Last Edited ⇢ 12/29/23

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 192 36
After an unexpected opportunity, y/n begins her exciting new life in the prestigious hero course at U.A High School. But just who is this mysterious...
198K 6.9K 29
❝ But when I smile for real, that means I am very happy. And, we hope that you'll be able to see something that will make you just as happy as well...
407K 16.5K 42
After being spontaneously transported to the My Hero Academia world, (Y/n) finds herself becoming closer to the characters that live there. She quick...
59 10 10
------- a story about a girl who doesn't want to be a hero, but joins the hero course anyways ------- oc's quirk is heavily inspired by Illumi's nen...