My Little Miss Lawyer |BTS JI...

By AllForMrPark

'We... we took the wrong girl.' 'So, you're telling me that we just kidnapped someone?' Getting abducted was... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45 (+18)
46
47

32

1.6K 91 38
By AllForMrPark

SHINAE POV

I didn't have to open my eyes to know where I was. Jimin's scent was everywhere. And he was around me. Stuck closely to my back, his arms around my waist, and his face in the back of my neck.

'Hey.' He hummed against my neck, instant goosebumps forming on my body from the contact of his breath with my skin

'Hey.'

He shuffled slightly behind me, brushing his nose against the skin on my neck. Being so close to me, I could hear him gulping once, tightening his arm around me a little at the same time. His breathing was a bit off. It wasn't soft and steady. It was sort of in little cuts, like he's struggling.

'Are you alright?' I ask, placing my hand on his forearm, giving him a light squeeze

'Mhm. I'm okay.' He nodded where he was hiding in my neck, his lips just softly brushing against my skin

Those soft lips...

Just the thought of them and my heart went into it's sledgehammer mode, knocking the breath out of my chest. What is this man doing to me?

'Do you need to go right away?'

'No. But if you want me to go-' I was about to move, but he just held me even firmer

'I don't want you to go. I want you to stay here with me a little bit longer.'

As a response, I pushed myself against him, letting him embrace me completely. As If I would ever want to move.

'I have to admit something. I possibly... actually, definitely committed a crime.'

I figured it would be something stupid, so a smile was on my face in no time. 'What did you do?'

'I broke my word. I kissed you when you were sleeping. Not on your lips, though. I promise.'

'That's... that's okay. I won't report you.' I chuckled a little while exploding from the inside. 'Maybe make sure I'm awake if you plan on doing that.'

'Then... is it okay if... is it okay if I kiss you now?' His breathy whisper made me feel like shivering, so I had to swallow down the ball of nervousness that was collecting and coming up

'W-where?'

'Here.' He brushed his nose on my neck, letting his lips brush over the same spot a second later, purposely letting his breath tickle me

I nodded and closed my eyes, having to lick my lips because they were getting dry.

He pulled his hand away from my waist, and his fingers caressed the side of my neck as he slipped the hair back, revealing more of my skin, and then hugged me again.

He nuzzled closer, brushing his nose up and down slowly, before whispering in my ear, 'Thank you.'

And then his lips laid on my neck, pressing into my skin for a few moments. I stopped breathing for those few moments, my nails slightly digging into his forearm that's pulling on me. And then his lips detached slowly with a feeling of light suction before the contact ended.

'Jimin?'

'Hmm?'

'Can you... can you do that again? Please?'

'Nae... if I do it again, I won't stop at one. Maybe at all.'

He whispered the sweet words in my ear, giving me a nickname in the process.

'It's... it's okay.'

'Nae...' he murmured in my ear and then kissed the edge of it softly.

Those lips fell right under my ear, leaving a trail of soft, long kisses in their path. I just closed my eyes and let him kiss me, enjoying every moment without a care in the world, as he showered my neck with attention.

I only opened my eyes when I felt his lips drawing a line down my jawline and his fingers turning my chin to face him. Like a magnet, I turned to face him as he kept me in the trance with those siren eyes.

Still holding my chin, his thumb slipped to my lips, gently massaging them.

'Ask me to kiss you.'

'Wh- what?'

'I promised I wouldn't kiss you, not unless you asked. So, ask me. Please. I don't want to break my promise.'

He swallowed and licked his lips, his eyes glued to mine.

'I - I can't. I haven't brushed my teeth.' I covered my lips as the thought hit me

'Nae...' he took my hand away and pressed it to the pillow by my head, his fingers sliding over my palm and in between my fingers, then tightly clutching around them, keeping my hand pinned down. 'Ask me to kiss you. Please.'

'Jimin...' he doesn't care. I care even less. 'Please, ki-'

I didn't even ask, and he leaned in, his lips cupping mine as his hand tightened around mine. It was only a short kiss before he pulled away, looking down at me with heavy breath.

I haven't had even close to enough.

I ran my free hand into his hair, pulling him back down, and he complied with my wishes, pressing his entire body against mine, causing a soft mewl to escape my mouth.

He carefully rolled over on top of me, pulling my leg over his hips to get closer, and I happily obliged. His other hand kept squeezing mine firmly as his lips worked miracles on mine.

Cupping my lips one by one, he pulled away after a long time, tugging on my lower lip with his teeth. Softer kisses replaced the heated ones, getting slower and more relaxed, until eventually, he pulled away completely, panting quietly just like me.

He looked at our hands still intertwined on his pillow, softly smiling at them.

He then leaned back in, laying his head on my shoulder, kissing the little soft spot on my neck a few times. Just tiny little pecks.

'Please, tell me to stop before I lose all control.'

As much as I am begging for that control to be shot to hell, I can't risk his trial. Our trial. I can't risk us. Although I'm already doing it by letting myself get swept away like this.

'Okay.' I whisper as I play with his hair. 'Stop.'

He left another small peck on my throat and whispered thank you, before pulling himself off of me, and nearly collapsing next to me. He snuggled to me like he's holding a hude plushie teddy bear, with his face hidden in my neck. 

'We should leave this room because I am having all sorts of thoughts right now, and none of them are very polite.'

I would not mind in the slightest to find out whatever he's thinking about, but that can't happen. For so many reasons.

'Should we go, then?'

'Mhm.' He nodded against my throat. 'Just one more thing.'

'What?'

He didn't answer with words, but he simply let his hand slide down the side of my body, going over my hip to my thigh, and then back up, only to grab a handful of my ass with a tight grip.

'You lied. I am most definitely not disappointed.' 

'You... are an idiot.' 

He started giggling and let go of my butt, finding his little joke a bit too funny. 'Now we're even.'

'I'm so happy for you.' I laugh along, listening to his adorable giggles fill the room

'Ah, me too. Me too.'

By the time we got out of the room, those two little rats were already up. And definitely waiting, but trying not to make it obvious. Which... yep. Deeeefinitely working.

Taehyung was pretending to clean, wiping a table with a cloth, not even bothering to look at the table, and instead, his eyes were stuck on us.

Jungkook... he is special. He saw us coming and he panicked. He grabbed a broom from the side and started sweeping the wall.

'At least I don't have to be afraid about them committing a crime.'

'Oh.. hello. Morning. Didn't see you there.' Jungkook greeted us first, making all of us collectively grimace at him.

'Seriously?' Taehyung asks him, sounding as done as he could be. 'Be more obvious if you can.' He threw the cloth at him, starting a fight as Jungkook ran out and started chasing him with the broom around the living room, nearly taking down the TV

'I think I should go before I get killed by a broom.'

'I would offer to protect you, but I might die before you.' He chuckles, watching those two jumping about, screaming something about betrayal. 'I'll see you out.'

'I... uh... should I come over later or...?'

'Y- yeah. We have a few final things to go through, I just need to prepare all the stuff first. I just need... an... hour...' I muttered the rest of the words half mindlessy, barely even thinking clearly because he was gazing into my eyes in a way that made my skin prickle

'I can be there in an hour.' He smiles softly

'An hour.' I mumbled to myself, my eyes flickering to his lips for the millionth time,

He looked around for a moment and looked back at me, one arm slipping around my waist and pulling me closer.

'Can I please kiss you? One last time... please?'

If only he knew how true that was. Last time...

'You... you don't have to ask.'

His fingers laced through my hair, leaning my head a little to the side. A smile spread across his lips before they fell with mine, slowly melting over them. It felt like his hand was leaving a burning mark on my skin even through the clothes with how he was holding me.

It was such a slow, sensual kiss, making me want to hold onto him without ever letting go. And the fact that this is the last time I'll feel this, I don't want to stop.

I couldn't hear a thing other than my own heart and the soft clashing of our lips, until the heartbeat was the only thing left to hear once he pulled away.

He rested his forehead against mine for a few moments before leaving a soft kiss on my forehead.

'I'll see you soon, Nae.'

'Soon.' I nodded slowly, repeating his words back to him in my flushed state

JIMIN POV

She's in love with me. She has to be. The way she shudders when I touch her, and the way she completely melts when I kiss her... she has to be. If she wasn't, she wouldn't let me come close to her, let alone let me kiss her.

And she's crazy smart, so she must know that I feel the same. I've completely given up on hiding it. I want her to know. It almost slipped out of me moments ago, but I somehow managed to keep it to myself.

I watched her walk away, turning around once to smile and wave at me. Even from here, I could see how flushed she was. God, she's beautiful...

I turned after closing the door to a full committee made of two grinning baboons.

'Jimina...' Taehyung said my name in the most suspicious tone, his eyebrows wiggling like worms

'Jiminshi...' Jungkook did the same, his eyebrows going up and down, with a bunny smile bright up on his face

They definitely saw that. Crap.

'Before you attack me-'

'Too late!' Jungkook screamed, and they ran up to me, sandwiching me between them as they jumped around me, holding hands and holding me trapped in the middle

'Jimina has a giiirlfrieeeend!'

'And they kiss on the liiiiips!'

I would be annoyed and kick them in the ass if they weren't such idiots. This way, they only made me laugh.

'Okay, okay. Can you not? You're making me dizzy.'

'I bet your girlfriend is dizzy, too. You smooched her like this.' Jungkook pretended he's going to kiss me, nearly breaking me in half as I tried to run away by leaning back from him, while Taehyung was cheering him on

'Stop. It. You maniac!' I grunted as I pushed his heavy ass away. 'She's not even my girlfriend!'

'Huh? What!?' He stopped and pulled back, looking more disappointed than I am

'We can't. Not until the trial is done. She wouldn't be allowed to be my lawyer if she was in a relationship with me. It's some law rules, I don't know.'

'But after the shit is done, you're gonna do it, right?' Taehyung popped in. 'You're going to start dating?'

'I hope so. It's not up to me, is it?'

'Oh, yeah. I really wonder what her answer could be.' Jungkook snickers

'You... do you think she is- she likes me, too. Right?'

I know she does, yet I can't seem to grasp onto the fact. It seems a bit insane. She can do so much better than me.

'You're joking, right?' Jungkook snorts

'I'm pretty sure she's been in love with you far longer than you have been in love with her.' Taehyung answered, patting me on the shoulder

'She... she has?'

'What's the saying, Tae? She fell first, he fell harder?'

'Ah, good one, Kookie. Spot on!' Two of them high-fived, enjoying the little game

Not sure if the saying is true or whatever the hell they meant by it, but to say that I fell hard for her would be an understatement of the century.

I am absolutely, crazy, insanely in love with her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 3.4K 39
Remember when BTS were fake kidnapped but didn't know it? Well, this is what would happen if they were really kidnapped. With some dramatization and...
157K 7.3K 45
" W-what do you want from me? " " I want you ." || Everything was working just fine before Jimin started to receive weird messages from an anonymous...
347K 21.9K 60
"Do you know what the owner of a property do to their trespasser?" "Wh- what?" "Claim that trespasser as their property. Forever." When you unknowing...
174K 5.1K 43
You can witness the evolution of my maturity as this was written between the ages of 13-15. This story is the manifestation of a young BTS fan I gues...