❤︎ My Revenge ❤︎

By Eroticlove_5

Leonie Waldorf and Ian James hate each other. Not dislike. not barley tolerate. Hate. When he's needs a tutor... More

𝐴𝑢𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑟 𝑛𝑜𝑡𝑒
𝑃𝑙𝑎𝑦𝑙𝑖𝑠𝑡
𝐴𝑒𝑠𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑐
Chapter 1: what the fuck am I going to do?
Chapter 2: Because he's my enemy!
Chapter 3: I'm starting to think you like me
Chapter 4: I can't believe I loved him
Chapter 5: I want revenge
chapter six: Everyones looking at us
Chapter 7: It's ours
Chapter 8: What the fuck did we just do? |part one|
Chapter 9: what tge fuck did we just do? |part two|
Chapter 10: I feel at peace
Chapter 11: prove it
Chapter 12: Mines
Chapter 13: I'm yours
Chapter 14: Happy
Chapter 15: My girl
Chapter 16: Only yours
Chapter 17: Someone I Trust
Chapter 18: forced
Chapter 19: center of attention
Chapter 20: falling into place
Chapter 21: My dad
Chapter 22: Girls Night
Chapter 23: Girls night pt.2
Chapter 24: Together
Chapter 25: I'm not wearing any
Chapter 26: Oblivion
Chapter 27: My Revenge
Chapter 28: Sweet Revenge
Chapter 29: Twisted Prince
Chapter 30: Rowan James
Chapter 32: The Big B
Chapter 33: You Called
Chapter 34: The Party

Chapter 31: Christmas dinner

1K 26 19
By Eroticlove_5

Chapter 31: Christmas dinner

Leonie Waldorf

You know that feeling that bolts throughout your body alerting you you're in danger? Well I have that same feeling right now.

I'm standing in front of Rowan James with the clear knowledge that my presence isn't wanted.

My body aches to run away but I know I can't. First because these are six inch heels and I promised lan I would stand up to his father.

If this was a casting call to be Ian's girlfriend and Rowan James was the casting director the moment he saw my headshot it would've been thrown into the garbage.

It's no secret he isn't fond of me but it's the holidays. Even Christmas brings the best out of people.

"I was looking for the dining room." I say swallowing the shakiness in my voice.

"To your left." His voice is much thicker and deeper than lan's. It's the type of voice you hear only in your nightmares.

I nod and turn onto my heels heading left with Rowan's presence still suffocating the hall. He's definitely the monster lying underneath my bed I would warn my sister about.

Walking into the dining room my heels click with each movement and I place the glass try on the table. If Ivy were seeing this dining room she would ask if Rowan had any other sons she could marry. You can almost smell how rich he is.

The dining room is the perfect example of Rowan James with a black marble table, gold clandler, and gold accents around the gray velvet chairs. There's even a family portrait placed at the center of the room.
It's only lan and his father of course. There is not a trace of lan's mother; it's like she never existed.

"Nice choice of attire." Rowan's voice brings my staring to a halt. He knows the words he just bit out were a lie. Rowan doesn't like the sight of my red over the knee dress. I know because his eyes are lighting a fire onto my back. "Nice choice of jewelry too."

I'm wearing the emerald diamond necklace lan's mother once wore and the matching bracelet lan gifted me as an early Christmas gift. I wasn't going to ditch the opportunity to honor lan's mother because Rowan can't even mutter the woman's name.

"Thank you, I know lan enjoys seeing me wear it." I turn to meet Rowan's eyes. Rule number one: always look your opponent in the eye, make sure it's known you're not afraid even if you are.

"Did lan tell you he's planning on joining the international hockey team when the year ends?" Rowan asks.

I nod in response.

My nod was a lie. I heard about the international team from Ivy before lan and I started officially dating. But we never dared to touch the topic. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't worried about our future. lan's the top hockey player at Boston University so it comes as no surprise he's a shoe for the team.

I'm happy for him, but there's a pit in my stomach that dreads that forthcoming moment. How will our relationship survive if he's away?

"Ian's schedule will become hectic, I imagine since he's traveling Overseas. This thing you have going on with my son will end quickly." Rowan says with the word thing emphasized. "lan is going to be the greatest hockey player this earth has ever seen. I'll make sure of it. But with you around you've become a hazard In that goal.

Welp. There goes the friendly chit chat.

I swallow. "Funny you say that because your son believes the complete opposite about me. Plus I don't think you can name who's a hazard. I mean do you ever look in the mirror? You particularly come with a caution sign.

He chews the inside of his lip as he advances to me "Since you got your gold digging claws into my son he's been on headlines and suspended from his games."

"I'm trying to be respectful here but if you call me a gold digger one more time I'II have no problem causing a scene." I bite back. "Over the course of my relationship I've realized that you're just a bitter shitty father deeming me as a problem."

"10 million is my offer. I want you out of lan's life before I can blink an eye. I'm sure a girl of your Standard can greatly use that type of money."

There's a loud crack bouncing from the walls when Rowan finishes his remark. My hand found its way across Rowan jaw. It wasn't a punch but hey it's something.

Rowan chuckles with his eyes full of venom. This is definitely one to tell my diary about. I mean how many people do you know slap their boyfriend's father at Christmas dinner?

Just then footsteps emerge from the hallway into the dining room. I don't need to turn to look because I feel lan's presence taking over the room.

Smoothing my dress I escape Rowan space bubble and head in lan's direction. He slips an arm around my waist once I reach him. I get so drunk in my feelings when I'm this close to him. But this isn't the time to have those feelings. Not when Rowan James is sending me daggers.

"I gave you a warning Rowan and I advise you to proceed with caution around my girl because this time I promise you you won't like the consequences."

Oh my.

I think I'm about to be a part of a father and son brawl.
"That sounds like a promise and a threat." Rowan responded with a nonchalant attitude. It's like Ian's words didn't faze him let alone leave a mark.

"Correct. And I don't like repeating myself so don't make me"

Rowan snickers to himself. "There's no need for you to be hostile. I actually have a surprise for you."

"I hope you're informing me you've come down with some sort of disease and only have a few months to live so I can be at peace." I bite down on the inside of my cheek trying not to laugh at lan's comment.

Seriously, I need to get a grip. The tension in the room is so thick I bet people outside can see a dark aura roaming the house.

"Unfortunately no, you see your new aspiration for love inspired me to find a love of my own." Yea? With whose heart is what I want to say but Rowan continues. "I'm getting married."

Just then My mouth practically drops down to the floor. What poor soul in their right mind would willingly marry Darth Vader?

"The only way anyone would marry you would be if you paid them or kidnapped them until Stockholm syndrome developed." lan eyes widened, but only a little. The movement would go unnoticed to others but I study every little thing about him.

"It's the complete opposite despite your belief. You may actually know the woman I plan to marry."

The dining room doors open so sluggish like those slow motion scenes in movies when two star crossed lovers meet again. Only this scene in front of me doesn't bring the audience joy as she walks in...

Sofia.

It's not a poor soul marrying Rowan, it's a blonde Regina George wannabe.

lan's arm leaves my waist and his hand thugs something at his waist. I'm so focused on Sofia leaving a kiss on Rowan's cheek like a happy couple to be concerned.

"Hey Leonie, can't say it's great to see you again."

"Your desperation is stinking up the room, Sofia." I said skipping the fake greetings. Last time I saw this woman Ivy had her pinned down to the ground with her hands wrapped around her neck. I know she's out for blood.

"Now that we're going to be around each other I think it's best we forget about our shackie past." Sofia fingers interlock with Rowan. Just the sight of them together can send a kid crying. "Well that's if you're around any longer anyway."

There's no way a mental faculty magically cured Sofia and made her a likable person or wanted to marry. The only thing that can possibly do that is an exorcism. This whole engagement is just a tactic in Rowan's plan to drive me away.

There's no way I'm leaving lan. Rowan can marry a hundred Sofia's and I'll stick by lan's side.

lan remains standing still. He hasn't said a single word to his father. Or Sofia. Or to me.

Fuck. I hope his plan isn't keeping up the silent treatment until it becomes too intense for Rowan because I doubt that'll work.

Absolute silence fills the air around us.

I rub my sweaty hands along my dress and try not to meet Sofia in the eyes. This isn't the time to freak out. Sure, I want to personally give Sofia a taste of her own medicine but I need to be here for lan.

lan's and Rowan's father son relationship is plunging right before my eyes. lan may act like the conflict between them doesn't hurt but I know the ache of wanting a good father.

I'm glad this isn't a Broadway play, we would get zero stars from the silence in the room. They would say "the script sucks' ' as The silence continues and lan rests his body near the gray bookcase with an unfamiliar expression on his face.

I can't decipher what he's thinking. But I have a feeling this Christmas dinner will only get worse.

—-
Ian James

Rowans marrying Sofia.

Rowan fucking marrying my ex best friend and pervious hookup. It only took thirty minutes for Rowan to jump at the chance to drive a wedge between me and Waldorf.

I don't say a single word because I'm contemplating on how I should handle this. I don't want Leonie to see a different side of me so I won't hurt him in front of her. Plus with my new found information I want my father to be alive when I confront him.

I slipped into my fathers study with the mission of finding some type of evidence for my mother upon her sudden disappearance. January 4th, the day my mother left, I saw my father having a very heated conversation with Cyrus.

Never once in my life did I see Rowan and Cyrus have a disagreement. But the heated words "where is she?" Sprouted from Cyrus' mouth and the response "she was ruining business!" Came from Rowan.

My fathers a CEO and I highly doubt the mother of his child who had an art degree was ruining business. So I headed into my fathers office to find every document relating to cyrus. Turns out he had requested to have the day off a week before so why was he at the house?

My father thinks he has my mothers wearabouts tightly hidden away but I'm unable to unravel the whole mystery.

"Ian." Rowans says getting my attention. "Do you care to say a word?"

Fuck him and fuck words. The Bastard in front of me didn't even spare my girl a kind glance. My patience is vanishing with this man. Still I swallowed my anger.

"What do you want from me? A congrats?" I Demand. "Well congratulations you're finally marrying someone with the inability to love just as you."

Rowan's nostrils flare, it's clear his engagement didn't work out as he wanted. He probably thought I'd lashed out and Leonie see something dark in me and decided to leave me.

For a business man he doesn't create successful plans.

"I don't give a shit about about love. Get your head out of your ass and get rid of that girl." Rowan tosses Sofia to the side and advances to me.

I take Leonie's wrist In my hand and tuck her behind me. "That girl? When you speak about the love of my life, show some ducking respect."

"Love of your life? She's a liability." He snaps.

I roll my eyes.

"You got suspended from a game! You're losing sight of what's important, the game." Rowan roars.

"And somehow that's her fault."

"Damn right."

"I'd expect a man of your intelligence to be able to read basic charts. I'm still the number one player."

"That's because I raised you to be number one you little shit. And I'll be damned if you throw all that hard work away." He's now shouting and I'm pretty sure it's loud enough for the neighbors to hear.

His blazing eyes and heated flares once scared young lan. But I'm not eleven anymore and my father knows that. That's why he's going through all these ridiculous plans. The moment of clarity finally hit that if he stirs into my way I'd have no problem going head to head with him.

"Leonie." I clear my throat. "I'm sorry you had to deal with this. Let's go enjoy our Christmas."

"lan" sofia interjects. "Take a moment to consider what he's saying. Leonie is not good for you, look at all the trouble she's causing! You need someone like-"

Without a word Leonie's wrist leaves my hand and she lodges towards Sofia. When she said she had a killer punch I didn't believe her but by the way she punched Sofia across the jaw I can say I was wrong.

Sofia stumbles onto the floor and I quickly grab Leonie by the waist as she spills out curseses to Sofia. Sofia's so-called fiancé isn't doing a damn thing, he's so blinded by his own anger to acknowledge Sofia.

Suddenly the dining room doors open and a family Walts in. I've never seen this family a day in my life.

Who the fuck Is this?

"Did we come at a bad time?" The father speaks up. With a firmly pressed black suit and caramel skin he stands in front of Leonie who is confused and embarrassed.

Whoever this man is came with his wife and two kids, clearly more of a family man than my father. But that doesn't explain why the fuck their here.

Leonie's head tilts to the side. "Hey you're the woman I ran into on the street, what are you doing here?"

Rowan chuckles behind us. "My final surprise has arrived."

........

Happy holidays to those who do and Don't celebrate!! I know I'm a day late with my Christmas gift but I was with family yesterday. I know I say this every chapter but I'm extremely grateful for you guys!!

We reached a new milestone in readers for this book!! Thank you so much

Who do you think the family are?

Leonie's outfit:

Leonie after wearing Ian's mother jewelry in Rowan's face:

How I feel after uploading a Christmas chapter when it is indeed Christmas:

Me writing this and next chapter choosing chaos and y'all reading it:

Y'all when Sofia is still getting mentioned:

Me waiting for Rowan to come outside:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 620 22
🔥🔥🔥18+**Moving to college in a new Country to get a degree, wasn't supposed to include babies and a white guy with blue eyes who hates my entire r...
943 59 30
He just rolls his eyes "keep rolling them you might find a brain in there "she says "you don't even have one "he says. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ D...
331 83 21
Poppy is an adventurous, bright young woman, Andre is an arrogant, selfish man, or so she thought.