Claimed by The Beast (LGBT Bi...

By CameoLover93

SONS OF ANARCHY meets BREAKING BAD... but make it GAY! *** Young and naïve, Everett's prefere... More

Cast List, MC Terms, and Warning
1 // Built Like A Gladiator
2 // Kitten, Part 1
2 // Kitten, Part 2
3 // Alpha Energy, Part 1
3 // Alpha Energy, Part 2
4 // Phone Number
5 // Come Over
6 // Desire and Fear, Part 1
6 // Desire and Fear, Part 2
7 // War
8 // Strictly Physical
9 // Moods
10 // Feed The Demons
11 // Good Boy
12 // Prince Charming
13 // Possession
14 // The USB
15 // Fire
16 // Ambush
17 // Rejection
18 // Blackmail
19 // Run Boy Run
20 // Location
21 // The Motel Room
22 // Mine
23 // Heavy Petting (Censored)
24 // Daddy (Censored)
25 // The Biggest Flirt
26 // One Taste
27 // A Man Has To Die
28 // Match Met
29 // Traitor
30 // Mercy
31 // Bear
32 // Meeting
33 // A Role To Play
34 // The Trap
35 // Always Claimed
36 // On His Knees
37 // Low on Luck (Censored)
38 // Light'em Up
39 // Whatever It Takes
40 // A Costly Mistake
41 // Alone
42 // Home
43 // Vibes
44 // Before The Storm (Censored)
46 // Pigs
47 // Mind Made Up
48 // Broken Hearts
Announcement

45 // Long Distance

2.8K 137 25
By CameoLover93

KNOX'S POV

Knox stirs awake to find the other side of the bed cool and empty.

He's tangled in brightly colored blankets that don't match those he's used to sleeping with back at the clubhouse. He frowns at the absence of Everett's familiar warmth. Panic sets in for a split second, a reflex born from months of shared space and whispered promises, but then he remembers where he is—Everett's house.

There isn't any danger, not yet at least.

Knox figures Everett is likely up and about doing something with his father. The thought replaces Knox's frown with a soft smile knowing that he successfully obtained Gary's blessing to be with his son.

One parent down, one more to go.

Pushing off the comforter, Knox swings his legs over the edge of the bed and shuffles towards the bathroom. He chuckles to himself while admiring the meticulous organization of Everett's toiletries, each item neatly arranged on the sink's spotless countertop.

A quick shower and mint toothpaste clear the final remnants of sleep, which brings Knox back around to the fact that he has no idea the kind of chaos—if any—today will bring. But what he hopes is to be able to spend more time alone with Everett.

Knowing their luck, the mini vacation they're on is bound to end at any minute.

Wrapped in a towel that barely fits around his waist, Knox wipes away the fog on the mirror, pausing at the sight of the now healed stab wound near his belly button. A grim trophy from his nearly fatal scuffle with Ghost.

Nothing like a kitchen knife to the gut to help remind you just how short life truly is.

Not many have come close to being able to end Knox's life like that. He's still pissed at himself for not being at the top of his game that night. Another wrong move and Everett would be in The Jackal's possession right now instead of The Fallen Angels.

Snap out of it. That bastard is dead and you're still alive. Everett is still alive. That's all that matters.

Reaching for the hairbrush, he stops midway and is snapped back to the present by the ringing of his cell phone. He curses under his breath while exiting the bathroom, water droplets trailing down his tanned skin.

He picks up the phone on the third ring, the caller ID flashing Gavin's name. "Yeah?"

"Sorry to interrupt, but I need to keep you in the loop of what's been going down over here."

"Like what?"

"The Jackals hit us back for burning down their brothel and construction business," Gavin says grimly. "Fuckers shot up our funeral home and motel."

Knox's grip tightens around the phone. "Shit. Any casualties?"

"Not this time, brother."

Exhaling a heavy breath, Knox processes the news with a tight nod even though Gavin can't see it.

Relief is a fleeting emotion as he moves to sit at the foot of the bed, the phone pressed hard against his ear. His free hand digs into the mattress on reflex, his voice low and coated in anger that this day with Everett must end before it can even begin.

"I'm guessing you held church already."

"Yeah."

"So what are we doing about this? What's the plan?"

"I sent a few men out to check on Russell's cabin again. I think he's added more guards to his roster."

"What makes you think that?"

"The security footage from the motel. They weren't all Jackal's. Some moved like trained soldiers, real military type."

"Fuck. Now what?" Knox questions, his patience slipping. "Please tell me you have a plan forming or already made, Gav. Because that fucker Ghost clearly didn't lie about that place being packed with security. I hate to say it, but The Jackal's outnumber us. We just don't have enough men to—"

"You're telling me shit that I already know, Knox." Gavin snaps, then sighs. Knox can almost see him running a hand down his face. "Our only way forward is for me to reach out and make a few phone calls to The Jackals clientele that we pulled off that USB. Might have to start blackmailing folks in exchange for more manpower and weapons sooner than I wanted to."

"This is so fucked," Knox grumbles. The thought of going against an army with their numbers leaves a bitter taste in Knox's mouth. "I hate that it's come to this."

"Me too, brother. Trust me."

"Look, I just got out of the shower. Everett and I will be back at the clubhouse soon. We can discuss this further in person."

"Sounds good. How are things going over there with the kid anyway? No issues?"

"Everything's quiet," Knox reported. "Our guys that I put on to watch the area haven't seen any rivals around Everett's parent's and friend's houses for weeks."

"Well, that's good to hear."

"Yeah, but it's starting to make me wonder if Russell still has Everett on his radar."

"Hm. Right. I can see how that looks suspicious."

"I'm trying not to overthink shit. Bad things happen when I overthink."

"I know." Gavin chuckles. "But you and the kid are good, though? Josie has been itching for the latest tea—her words, not mine."

"We're good," Knox laughs, a sheepish grin tugging at the corner of his mouth. "I met his dad last night. He approves. Stepmom's out of town, though, so I'll have to win her over another time."

"Good luck with that," Gavin chuckles before adding, "Hey, can you grab some strawberries and peanut butter from the grocery store on your way back? Josie's pregnancy cravings are acting up again."

"Yeah, I have to stop anyway to get Bear some more dog food."

"Thanks, brother. See you soon."

The muted click of the call ending is barely audible as Knox tosses his phone aside, rising to his feet in a smooth motion. The aroma of freshly cooked eggs and bacon wafted into the room, announcing Everett's arrival before he fully crossed the threshold.

"Hey, you." Cradling two steaming plates, Everett approaches Knox with a soft smile and a questionable look in his eyes. "I hope you're hungry because I kinda made too much..."

"Morning, kitten." Knox's heart makes a small leap at the gesture, a loud notice of the domesticity they've slipped into so easily. He accepts one of the plates with a kiss and a thank you whispered against Everett's lips.

They settle at the foot of the bed to eat, and in between bites, Everett mentions the conversation he just had with his stepmother, Sarah.

"She was really looking forward to meeting you," Everett says. "She told me to tell you that you'll have to come around for dinner again when she gets back."

"I don't mind," Knox says. "I'm actually looking forward to it."

"You sure you're ready for another interrogation so soon? My dad's wasn't enough for you?" Everett teases.

Knox chuckles, shaking his head as he spears another forkful of eggs. "I'm happy to do whatever it takes to keep you by my side, kitten."

As quickly as it arrived, the light and humor faded fast from Everett's expression, his gaze shifting away.

"Hey, what happened just now?"

"It's nothing."

"Don't lie to me. We're in too deep with each other to fuck around like that." Everett's nervousness is almost palpable. Knox sets their plates aside, his concern growing. "Talk to me, kitten."

"I just have a lot on my mind today," Everett murmurs, still avoiding eye contact while his fingers pick at a loose thread on his jeans. "We haven't... My dad and I talked about school, and it reminded me that... Well, I don't really know how we'll handle the long distance when I'm back at school. And I'm afraid you'll get bored with me once I stop being the shiny new thing in your life."

"You so fucking wrong it's almost laughable." Knox captures Everett's hands in his own, his voice solid. "What else do you need from me, Everett? What else do you need me to do or say to make you believe that I'm fucking serious about you? About us?"

"Knox, I..." Everett's lips part, but before another word can form, Knox rushes on.

"Do you need me to get your name tatted on me? I'll fucking do it. I'll do whatever it takes to get you to believe that I believe in us for the long run. I knew this shit wasn't going to be easy once I realized I was falling for you, but it is what it is. We're here now. I'm here."

"I know."

"Do you really?"

"I do, Knox. I do."

"Then stop wasting your time worrying about shit that doesn't matter. I'm going to be here when you leave, and I'm going to be here when you get back. Distance doesn't mean a thing to me, kitten. I know how to drive."

A choked laugh escapes Everett, his eyes welling up with tears. "Shut up."

"I'm serious." Knox grins, squeezing his hands. "Whenever you want me to come see you, I'll come see you. I don't care how long the drive takes."

Everett nods, but Knox can see the gears turning in his head. Before he can delve any deeper, Gary's call from upstairs pulls Everett away once more, leaving Knox alone in the room with his thoughts.

He takes the opportunity to get dressed, unable to deny that he isn't majorly concerned about Everett's emotional reaction.

Knox has never been one to back down from a challenge, especially not when it comes to Everett. Despite having never felt this way about anyone else before, he's willing to give what they have a proper chance to grow into something beautiful.

Something that, maybe with a little more time, can mature into a forever kind of love.

When Everett returns minutes later, he's sporting a poker face of indifference. "Dad went to help the neighbor out with his lawnmower. He said to tell you that you're welcome to stop by for a drink any time."

"Okay, great. Now back to you. What else is on your mind?" Knox walks over to him, one hand cupping his face and tilting it so their eyes meet. "You're not making this easy for me, kitten. I'm trying my fucking best here."

"I know you are."

"I'm not a mind reader."

"I know that too, Knox."

"Then fucking talk to me," Knox pleads. "Tell me what else is bothering you besides the long distance shit. I know you're holding more back."

"I-I don't want to do this here." Everett grabs Knox's hand and kisses it before lowering it from his face. "Can we just go? I'm sure Gavin needs you for something club related. I can't keep you away forever."

"Does it look or sound like I'm in a fucking rush to get back there?"

"Knox, please."

"Everett—"

"I'll be outside in the truck. Turn out the light when you leave." Everett dashes up the stairs like the house is on fire, not allowing Knox to get another word out.

Frustration hits the man like a wrecking ball. It almost sends one of Knox's fists through the drywall until he once again remembers that this bedroom isn't his to destroy. Gary certainly wouldn't appreciate that.

"Fuck it. Can't say I didn't goddamn try," Knox mutters to himself while gathering his cell phone and other belongings. He then marches out of the room without looking back, or turning off the light, his attitude worsening with every step that he takes.

His manners remain, though, and he returns Gary's wave from across the street.

But Knox's faux smile is gone by the time he climbs into his truck and takes off down the road. He hits multiple buttons on the stereo until eventually stopping on a song with loud bass and drums.

"We're not going straight home," he says. "I need to make a run by the grocery store to grab something for Josie. Anywhere you need to stop on the way back?"

With his head resting against the passenger side window, Everett quietly replies, "I'm good."

Liar.

Jaw clenched with one hand gripping the steering wheel a bit too tightly, Knox turns the music up louder and ends the conversation there.

. . .

a/n: we're back in the drama and action, baby ~ 👀💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

493K 15.6K 45
From the outside, it looks like Ivy Stephens has the perfect life. At 21 she is living with her boyfriend of 2 years, and he is a cop. After another...
184K 5.7K 64
**COMPLETED** Lily has been tormented by the memories of her mother's murder since she was eight years old. She's spent years terrified that the men...
915K 45.6K 188
Almost two centuries had passed since vampires emerged from the shadows. After declaring themselves as the dominant species and for all humans to be...
424K 7.7K 41
(Slowly re-writing) MATURE CONTENT (18+) What will your reaction. If a nerd of your college, you save from bully came out as A MAFIA BOSS....??? "...