I MARRIED JENNIE KIM || CHAEN...

By iheartchaennie

Park Chaeyoung knows that being married to a global kpop royalty isn't easy. However, Jennie Kim also knows... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE (please read πŸ™‡β€β™€οΈ)
- S1 - episode 1 -
- S1 - episode 2 -
- S1 - episode 3 -
- S1 - episode 4 -
- S1 - episode 5 -
- S1 - episode 6 -
- S1 - episode 7 -
- S1 - episode 8 -
- S1 - episode 9 -
- S1 - episode 10 -
- S1 - episode 11 -
- S1 - episode 12 -
- S1 - episode 13 -
- S1 - episode 14 -
- S1 - episode 15 -
- S1 - episode 16 -
- S1 - episode 17 -
- S1 - episode 18 -
- S1 - episode 19 -
- S1 - episode 20 -
- S1 - episode 21 -
- S1 - episode 22 -
- S1 - episode 23 -
- S1 - episode 24 -
- S1 - episode 25 -
- S1 - episode 26 -
- S1 - episode 27 -
- S1 - episode 28 -
- S1 - episode 29 -
- S1 - episode 30 -
- S1 - episode 31 -
- S1 - episode 32 -
- S1 - episode 33 -
- S1 - episode 34 -
- S1 - episode 35 -
- S1 - Final episode -
- S2 - episode 1 -
- S2 - episode 2 -
- S2 - episode 3 -
- S2 - episode 4 -
- S2 - episode 5 -
- S2 - episode 6 -
- S2 - episode 7 -
- S2 - episode 8 -
- S2 - episode 9 -
- S2 - episode 10 -
-S2 - episode 11-
-S2 - episode 12-
-S2 - episode 13-
-S2 - episode 14-
-S2 - episode 15 -
- S2 - episode 16 -
- S2 - episode 17-
- S2 - episode 18-
- S2 - episode 19 -
- S2 - episode 20
- S2 - episode 21 -
the internet
NEWS
- S2 - episode 22 -
- TGWFFTS x IMJK|| special episode -
- S2 - episode 23 -
- S2 - episode 24 -
- S2 - episode 25 -
- S2 - episode 26 -
The Final Note
Special chap season 1 (1)

Christmas Special Chapter

2.4K 114 44
By iheartchaennie

From season 2

"The ring" Jennie rummages her luggage for the nth time in the airport while waiting for boarding.

She held her breath until she saw that black velvet box. And exhaled when she opened it for a brief second and then shoved it carefully under her packed underwear, nobody's going to bother checking on that... right?

She looked around and saw the production crew having a small meeting or a chitchat maybe? she's not sure. She feels lonely because she doesn't have any friends with her. Her manager is busy going over with how her schedule will run once they are in New York. It's almost Christmas and the other cast has another schedule to attend to, and since she has her own thing to do in New York during the holidays the production team compromised by filming a few scenes in New York. The director thought that it would be a nice Christmas special, a gift for the fans.

The real filming location will be in Thailand and so the other cast will fly straight to the island, but because of Jennie Kim's personal schedule the team decided on the Christmas special which was done and officially added to the storyline in just two days, the production was ready in a week even the permits. Jennie was amazed when she read the additional scenes, it was intense and literally pushed her to the edge of her seat. The escape scene? When the Park sisters were escorted out of the hotel immediately and her character was pulled out of the event? Her heart was racing when she read that part.

And the confrontation in the plane? Ugh, I'll tell you that in detail but first, sorry about that wall it'll be reconstructed in a few minutes.

Anyway, Jennie feels lonely and nervous and when those two negative feelings join forces it's either she'll fail stupidly or fail remarkably there is no in-between. While watching the team together Jennie felt pressured. You see, she's up to something but her introvert self is scared of how to approach the said team, she needs certain people to push her and tell her to woman up and do the fucking talking to the team!?

That is so much for a push, thank you very much. She felt her phone ringing and saw that it is one of the certain people. She smiled and answered the phone.

"Tell me you didn't forget the ring" Kim Jisoo said.

"I didn't, I just checked it" Jennie said smiling.

"Okay good, I was just checking" Jisoo said, relieved that her friend didn't forget the most important thing she needs to bring aside from herself.

"Did you talk to pdnim about it?" Jisoo asked.

"Well, I told her I got the perfect Christmas gift" Jennie said.

"But did you actually tell her about the whole thing?" Jisoo asked.

"About that... Not yet I don't know how too and I am nervous and I am alone and I can't do this without you guys" Jennie confessed.

"As much as I find it too cute but Jen you have to woman up and do the fucking talking to the team" Jisoo said.

"That was too accurate" Jennie whispered.

"You said something?" Jisoo asked.

"Nothing. Thanks for checking up on me Chu. I'll call to tell you about whatever the outcome is first thing in the morning" Jennie assured her.

"You better" Jisoo said.

"Yeah, see you soon, Chu, and Merry Christmas" Jennie said.

"Merry Christmas and good luck, Jendeuk" Jisoo said and  ended the call.

Jennie smiled, the drama project has given her a lot of people for keeps. Before she even keep her phone back into her pocket, it rings for the second time. And of course, it is still one of the certain people.

"Just checking, you have the ring right?" Lisa said.

"Yes, Lis. I have the ring it is safely tucked in the depths of my luggage" Jennie answered.

"Oh that's good! Are you sure it's there? Did you check it like a bazillion times?? What if you forgot? What if you forgot to give it when you propose? Or worst? It is not her size?? Oh my god this is a disaster!" Lisa manoban panicked.

"I am not sure how to feel, Lisa. Are you trying to help me or trying to ruin my plans?" Jennie said rather calmly which is surprising.

"Uh I'm not sure. Did you see her ig story about my Christmas cover? Hehe" Lisa teased.

"You little shit. I will make sure you won't be holding a rose for the rest of your life"Jennie said.

"Eyo peace! I was just joking! But please someone told me to tell you to woman up and do the fucking talking to the team. That's what the note says" Lisa said.

"So you are sleeping with your girlfriend while trying to flirt with my Rosie posie?!" Jennie said.

"Uh I forgot to cut my nails. Bye!"

"Ew I don't need to know that!" Jennie said as she subtly checks on her own.

"That is not what I meant! Byeeeee ack-" Lisa shouted back and then the line went dead. It's either Jisoo ended it or Lisa died from Jisoo's flying slipper shot.

These calls actually gave her some moral support, it feels like she gained some confidence. She also received some messages from Irene, Wendy, and Seulgi. Joy called to tell her that if Chaeyeong declines she's ready to replace her for the role.

And there is this uniformed P.S. from them, and yes you've guessed it, "you have to woman up and do the fucking talking to the team!"

She got two more chaotic calls from Yerim, which goes like this; 

"I had a dream that you forgot the ring and Chaeyeong broke up with you"

"Oh shut the hell up Yerim I am going to fucking kill you when I see you in Thailand"

"They said that dreams are the opposite of like in real life, girl, jeez! If you and mom got divorced I'll go with mom" Yerim said while giggling in the other line.

"I'll definitely tie you up with Sooyoung when I see both of you" Jennie told the youngest of them all.

"I am a concerned shipper okay and I just want to tell you that-"

"I should woman up and go do the fucking talking to the team?" Jennie finished it for Yerim.

"Oh I was about to say good luck and Merry Christmas but yeah that too" Yeri said trying to tease her some more. Jennie laughed and exchanged a few more teasing with Yerim and ended the call.

And of course from her on-screen sister-in-law and soon to be in real life. It was simple... and sweet.

"I got you a gift so please don't mess up. If my sister turns you down I am going to burn this shirt in a New York fireplace. I'll be a few rooms away"

"Did you just say good luck?" Jennie asked knowing well that it is what Alice meant.

"On the serious note, I do hope she says yes, I know and I can see that you two love each other so much and it's really hard to raise my standards for an in-law right now although you're not that tall" Alice said.

"I'll pretend that I didn't hear that, Al. Thank you, you're the sweetest, the best sister-in-law one could ever have" Jennie said.

"I know right! Now,  I'll see you soon! Got some work to do. Toodles!" Alice said and ended the call.

You might be wondering, how about Rosie? Of all people why didn't Rosie send her a message or call her. Well, she's a busy person.

Or not.

The thing is she's not sure how to reply to that. She's also convinced that Rosie changed her contact name on the phone with JennDawg and a random emoji. Rosie's been obsessed with memes and she's often a victim of these weird obsessions, not that she's complaining, she finds it cute to be honest.

And the fact that it is a nice rapper name. JennDawg in you area!

With that in thought, Jennie walked closer to the production crew and greeted them. The crew greeted her back and they got engaged into a small talk and Jennie became comfortable, one of them even asked how's her relationship with Chaeyeong. The conversation went fine but she still can't tell them what she's up to. She finds it hard to open up.

Until it was time for them to board. She'll be by herself for 14 hours and that's the only time she messaged Rosie back.

IMJK2 NYC
The heiress arrives
Scene 3
Take 1

Park Chaeyeong stood by the door, phone right by her ear.

"Love!" they can  hear Jennie's voice from inside the room.

"Hi-"

"I miss you" that wasn't on the script, a lot of Jennie's one liners aren't from the script, and she probably heard Jennie says "I miss you" for more than a thousand times since they started dating but it still gives her the same effect.

"I miss you too" Chaeyoung said, that wasn't on the script also but it's just fair to answer that.

"I thought you wanted to see me? I want to see you" Jennie said and Chaeyoung knew she was pouting, and it wasn't Jennie the character but Jennie her JennDawg.

"Should we FaceTime?" Jennie asked again. Park Chaeyeong arrived last night with her sister and it was weird but the staff didn't let them meet. They were trying to set the mood, the right emotions for that most awaited time when you finally get to see and touch the love of your life that you haven't seen for days.

"Open your door" Chaeyeong said, she knows what's going to happen next. Jennie will open the door, she's going to pull her into a hug and they will kiss.

But maybe Jennie missed her too much that she didn't have time to complain because honestly, she misses her too and nobody is going to know about how real their kisses are.

She felt like her soul's been sucked out of her body when she felt her back hit the wall, she felt like drowning when she felt a warm pair of lips against hers. She needs air but the longing kiss is also a need so, fuck Maslow hierarchy of needs!

Chaeyeong wasn't sure when did the director yelled cut. Or did she say NG? Because Jennie kept kissing her. And she have to pat her kiss monster girlfriend's hip to let her breathe. 

The director says good take and teased them afterwards then they proceed to the next scene. It was pretty normal, they get the freedom to act lovey-dovey on cam and the viewers would feed on what they see and they would somehow ship them harder and maybe it'll help them to convince these people once they outed their relationship?

It was a huge risk. And Jennie is about to take even more risk.

If Jennie has a wrestler name it would be "THE RISK TAKERRRR"

IMJK2 NYC
Christmas Gift
Scene 2
Take 2

"Merry Christmas" Chaeyoung said with a very big smile on her face. she knew that Jennie wanted that. Camera and her hardworking girlfriend deserves it. So she bought it before she fly to New York to shoot. She asked for Lisa's help since the actress shares the same hobby as Jennie.

She's nervous about giving Jennie a gift since she's not sure how to properly give it. However, when the director told her that she has to give Jennie a surprise gift, she didn't think twice about giving the girl her real Christmas gift. It's almost Christmas time anyways so she took the opportunity to give it on set.

She saw how Jennie's face light up when she opened the box. It was worth it, seeing Jennie's smile looking at her latest camera.

"Awwww how did you know I've been wanting to get one of these?" Jennie asked.

"Just a hunch. And I haven't seen you with a new camera so I decided to get it for you" Chaeyoung said.

"Aaaw you're so sweet love" Jennie told Chaeyoung again and this time enveloped her in a hug.

"Oh! My turn!" Jennie said. She hurriedly pulled Chaeyoung and made her sit on the window seat that has the view of New York City lights at night.

Rosie felt weird. She started looking around and the crew looks like they are avoiding her stares. No one wants to give her a clue about what's going to happen, she understood that it's a surprise but this is getting too mysterious. Is she in some kind of a prank?

Then Jennie came back with a guitar on her hand.

"Jen?" Chaeyoung was a bit confused with what's going on.

She wasn't even sure why her heart is beating like crazy. Jennie is full of surprises these past few days, just last week she got a YSL bike that was surprisingly delivered at their door, an early Christmas gift she thought but when Jennie told her that she thought she would like it that's why she bought it, she just stared in awe at her girlfriend.

There are more surprises and Chaeyoung is a little excited but nervous at the same time. What could Jennie possibly pull out in her sleeves this time?

A ring perhaps? Nah, just kidding. But knowing Jennie she might actually pull it off.

"I've been thinking about this for a very long time now. Well for about two months if you wanted to ask. It weren't easy for us for the past months and certainly wouldn't be for the next days, months or even years"

"Jennie, what-" she tried looking around looking for clues about what Jennie might been up to but there's none. The rest of the crew either has a teasing smile or avoiding her questioning eyes.

Jennie started to play a tune in her guitar, it was a sweet simple melody. Chaeyoung just looked at Jennie, smile never left her lips staring at her on-screen wife and In real life lover.

How lucky she is being serenaded by the one and only Jennie Kim? But when Jennie started to sing the words that she's been wanting to say, Chaeyoung started tearing up.

The greatest thing that I have achieved
Was four little words, down on one knee
You said, “Darling, are you jokin’?”, and I just said, “Please”

Oh great! Ed Sheeran!!! Rosie was excited but then she realized...

Jennie literally get down on one knee.

"Wait-" Chaeyoung was surprised.

"Oh god"

Ain’t it funny how the simplest things in life can make a man?
Little moments that pass us by
Oh, but I remember

Jennie looked at Chaeyoung like her whole world is in front of her. She's ready to risk it all for the woman that she truly loves, arrange marriage or not. In fiction or reality, on cam and off cam. Jennie Kim and Park Chaeyoung.

The first kiss, the first night, the first song that made you cry
The first look in your eyes when I said “I love you”, I
Can still feel the butterflies from when we stumbled home that night
I can’t wait to make a million more first times
Mmm, mmm

Was it just a song? Did Jennie just made her listen to a song she's been obsessing over for the past few weeks? It might be, right? She doesn't want to get her hopes up, afterall they are married already haha on-screen, right? They are still filming right? why would Jennie ask her again? If they are already married in the drama? Did she skipped a chapter or something? Did the crew forgot to give her a copy of the edited version?

She didn't see it coming, not even a hunch nor a feel nor a hint.  There was nothing.

Unless...

"Will you marry me?"

"Are you joking?" She asked and Jennie just chuckled still playing a tune on her guitar.

"Please?"Jennie said.

"Jennie we're married already" she said nervously laughing because she isn't sure if Jennie's being real or not.

"Love, please. I am serious. This is real" Jennie said, Rosie wants to play safe and doesn't want to break her character because how could she possibly react to this? This wasn't on the workshop!!

"Okay because you said please" Chaeyoung said, but on the inside she's shaking, crying, throwing up.

"Hey~" Jennie stopped playing, put the guitar on the bed and went near Chaeyoung.

"Jen..."

"I'm not playing. This time it is in my own will asking you to marry me. Without terms of being my duty as a Kim to serve and protect you. Without scripts and notes and  other stuff. This time I, Jennie Kim is asking you, Roseanne Park Chaeyoung to marry me" Jennie said.

The room feels empty now and it's just the two of them. But Chaeyoung still feels that her heart is about to explode. It was beating so loud it was deafening, her cells must be celebrating or rioting with this peculiar rush of emotions her body is in right at this moment. This is real and all she have to do is say yes. She loves Jennie and she would do it even a thousand times. With or without everything they have right now.

"So, will you?" Jennie asked.

Chaeyoung looked at those cat like eyes searching for any doubts but those eyes shows sincerity and love.

Yes. Love.

"I will. Over and over" Chaeyoung whispered, her voice cracks as tears started to fall from her pretty doe eyes.

"Awww love" Jennie said but she's also tearing up from the jam-packed of emotions she's feeling right now.

She cupped Chaeyoung's cheeks and wiped her tears with her thumb. Peppering her wife's face with butterfly kisses. Whispering her words of comfort and I love yous.

"Thank you, Thank you, And I love you. Then.  I love now and I love you for the rest of my life time and after that" Jennie said.

"Even to the mountains and back and to the far far hills and around Europe and Australia back to the States and China and all the way back to Korea?" It was a mystery how she recited that while sobbing but I guess it was love.

"Yes, even though you're weird and funny and stubborn and a brat at times. I love you" Jennie said before claiming Chaeyoung's lips.

"Merry Christmas" Chaeyoung whispered against Jennie's lips.

"Merry Christmas, love"

"So..." Chaeyoung whispered again.

"Hmmm?"

"Is this proposal ringless? Or..."

"Oh"

"Oh?"

"I was thinking about that something I forgot to do" Jennie said while giggling and fishing out a velvet box inside her pocket.

Jennie must have jinxed it, she did forget to give it, bet she'll get teased once this episode airs. It was risky, yes. But Roseanne Park is worth every risk.

They weren't sure when did the director yelled good take. It still feel surreal.

Rosie said yes.

She's going to get married to the love of her life.

I hinted about this way back September 22 🤣 I said that I dropped a big hint about the biggest plot twist.

I hope you enjoyed reading this Christmas special. I am sorry for not updating during the break. I am just busy 🥲.

Anyways, thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.5K 1.7K 51
Sisters, who love each other more than themselves. Will anything change between Lisa and RosΓ© when a girl name Jennie crossed the same path as them? ...
183K 5.4K 28
After revealing the secret of Lisa, Jennie will help her fiancΓ© to face and solve all the issues of her past. Are you all ready for all the twists an...
9K 479 12
Beauty and the beast , chaennie version Enjoy!
49.7K 1.9K 54
Dealing with a trauma, Lisa's father decided to transfer her school where she met two women who will change her life. The question is, is it for the...