Demon slayer Breathing style'...

By Kiracary

breathing style pt 2 of demon slayer More

Breathing Styles pt 2
๐Ÿ‘ Breath of Peaches ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿชท Breath of Water Lily ๐Ÿชท
๐Ÿ Breath of Bee ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ‘ Breath of Eclipse ๐ŸŽ‘
โ›ˆ๏ธ Breath of Storm โ›ˆ๏ธ
๐ŸŒช๏ธ Breath of Tornado ๐ŸŒช๏ธ
โ™ฆ๏ธโ™ ๏ธ Breath of Gambling โ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฃ๏ธ

๐Ÿซ Breath of Blueberries ๐Ÿซ

26 2 0
By Kiracary

~~~~~~~~
Breath of Blueberries
~~~~~~~~
🫐
Origins:
Inspired by Water, Insects, and Flowers breathing

Purpose: killing demons faster

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
History:
The Blueberries breathing comes from, Water, Insects, and Flowers breathing. The first Blueberries of Breathing user; Nanaka Sei made this breathing because she is good with poison attacks and pure strength.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nichirin Type: user must use both rope dart + nichirin katana, the common blade colors is white with Indigo blue vine patterns.

Total name of move sets: 11
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First Form: Blueberry Burst
The user spins the rope dart around themselves, effectively doing a dark cast shot going into a horizontal lead spin, and shoots them out into their enemy stunning them before spinning the rope dart around their head and decapitating their enemy.

Second Form: Vines of Destruction
This form uses the katana instead of the rope dart. The user charges head on at their enemy pushing them back as they swing their katana down towards their enemy's neck or vitals

Third Form: Indigo Water
The user splashes special wisteria poison on their dart rope before flinging it towards their enemy. By flinging it at their enemy it spreads the poison as the user ignites it causing the enemy to burn in a blue-purple-ish flame while the user decapitates the enemy.

Fourth Form: Rotten Crops
The user stealthily coats their rope dart in a wisteria poison and shoots their rope dart out stabbing the enemy multiple times stunning them before cutting the enemy's head off.

Fifth Form: Northern Highbush Blueberry
This form combines the slashes of the katana and the flexibility of the rope dart. The user dashes forward and performs a single slash that winds through the target, hitting multiple areas with one slice.

Sixth Form: Korean Blueberry
This form uses the katana instead of the rope dart. The user swings and bends their blade in a winding motion along with their body and dances in a flowing pattern, slicing everything in its path.

Seventh Form: Sour Top Blueberry
This form uses the katana instead of the rope dart. A six strike attack with which the user aims to strike and inject their target with multiple doses of poison at the target's weak spots such as the neck, heart, torso, etc in order to kill them with a large dose of poison.

Eighth Form: Southern Blueberry
The user slowly swings their rope dart around them following that of what looks like a figure eight. The user then slowly increases their speed slashing everything around them.

Ninth Form: Bilbery Bog
This form uses the Katana instead of the rope dart. A technique used after or during evasion, the user spins around moving with their body weight to deliver an attack.

Tenth Form: Evergreen
The user changes the angle of the swing with their rope dart and swings it in a down spin, letting it fall swiftly and painlessly through the enemy's neck.

Eleventh Form: Sei Legacy
The user continuously performs all ten forms of Blueberry Breathing in repetitive succession to increase the accuracy and agility of its movements, and attacks.

Demon slayer mark; left cheek

~~~~~~~~

Creator of Blueberries Breathing:
🫐
Nanaka Sei
~~~~~~~~

🫐four facts Blueberries Breathing🫐

🫐 - This breathing technique is a unique and "fun" style according to the creator/creator.

🫐 - Blueberry breathing is a breathing technique that mimics the bright and bursting colours and flavours from berries.

🫐 - the user is quite short and struggles taking out big demons.

🫐 - About 3 out of the eleven forms use poison in them

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 6.1K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
2.6K 68 6
after the fight with muzan, giyu tomioka found the body of shinobu kocho, he worried for her, once she awoken from a coma, he cared for her, even thr...
880K 40.9K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
68.4K 784 43
It was a typical day for moxxie and Millie, but suddenly a strange portal sucks them up from their world and now are stuck as action figures in a wor...