Mafia stepbrother

By Hana_Min0_0

what will happen,when a cold and silent girl meet her 7 stepbrothers,who are world biggest mafias.... will th... More

Info of character
cht 1
cht 2
cht 3
cht 4
cht 5
cht 6
cht 7
cht 8
cht 9
cht 10
cht 11
cht 12
cht 13
cht 14
cht 15
cht 16
cht 17
cht 18
cht 19
cht 20
cht 21
cht 22
cht 23
cht 24
cht 25
cht 26
cht 27
cht 28
cht 29
cht 30
cht 31
cht 32
Cht 33
cht 34
cht 35
cht 36
cht 37
cht 38
cht 39
cht 40
cht 41
cht 42
cht 43
cht 44
cht 45
cht 46
cht 47
cht 48
cht 49
cht 50
cht 52
cht 53
cht 54
cht 55
cht 56
cht 57
cht 58
cht 59
cht 60
cht 61
cht 62
cht 63
cht 64
cht 65
Cht 66
cht 67
cht 68
cht 69
cht 70
cht 71
cht 72
cht 73
cht 74
cht 75
cht 76
cht 77
cht 78
cht 79
cht 80
cht 81
cht 82
cht 83
cht 84
cht 85
cht 86
cht 87
cht 88
cht 89
cht 90
cht 91
cht 92
cht 93
cht 94
Apologies
cht 95
cht 96
cht 97
cht 98
cht 99
cht 100
cht 101
cht 102
cht 103
cht 104
cht 105
cht 106
cht 107
cht 108
cht 109
cht 110
cht 111
cht 112
cht 113
cht 114
cht 115
cht 116
cht 117
cht 118
cht 119
cht 120
cht 121
cht 122
cht 123
cht 124
cht 125

cht 51

1.1K 37 6
By Hana_Min0_0

Jin:"Who are you?"(cold)

??:"Your biggest friend wang,and don't worry your brother is save with me"

Namjoon:"I'll kill you!! If you do something to him!!"

Wang:"Awe,dear leader and older brother as well,I told you already don't worry-"

Jungkook:"Don't you dare to touch him!!"

Wang:"Ah! My heart,how caring you are Jungkook"

Taehyung:"I will not think twice before killing you If you do something to him!!!"

Wang:"Instead of yelling at me!!! Why dont you try to find him huh!? You guys just have 30 mins to find him.good luck boys........and snow"

Fuck!! Why he take my name!?? I will kill for sure Wang!!!!! Touch my brother and you are death!!

He cutted the call as Yoongi oppa take his laptop to trace his location but he failed he didn't find him!

Yoongi:"Dammit!! I can't find him!"

I know that!! Now I have to do something but how??? I can't do anything when they are here around me!

Eunwoo:"Why don't you take Snow's help? I'm sure she can find him"

Y/n:"How you know about her????"

Eunwoo:"Actually,I'm an undercover officer,Woo and I have worked with Snow many times and as well as with Bangtan too"

He know me! No he know snow not me..

Taehyung:"He is right,we should take her help"

Yoongi:"let me try"

Shit,shit No i have to do something..

Yoongi:"She said meet me at xx place"

Jhope:"let's go then"

Ah! Thnx to you Max! I love you!
Actually Max is a AI man,I make him for this type of situation only when I'm not in my cabin or busy with mission so that he can reply on some importance mails form my members,cops or some higher-ups group like Bangtan...

Jin:"Princess be here at home ok? And Eunwoo pls take care of her"

Eunwoo:"Don't worry about her hyung,just focus to bring Jimin back"

He nodded then they all left....now it's turn..

Y/n:"Eunwoo pls don't disturb me I'm in my room and you too go to sleep don't worry about me"

Eunwoo:"Are you sure you are alright?"

Y/n:"I-Im- I just some time alone pls?"

Eunwoo:"Ok y/n I understand that but pls do call me when you need or something happens"

Y/n:"Thnx"

I said as run in my room and wipe my fake tears after closing the door

Y/n:"I hate it,but I have to do that or else I can't go out from here......"

I changed into my Mafia dress after telling my other teammates to meet me at our place where Bangtan have already gone.....

[This is y/n's and IU's mafia dress]

[This Soobin's and Yeonjun's mafia dress]

[This Bangtan's mafia dress]

I wore my black masks and jump out of the room don't worry it was not that much on height.i walk to my bike and drove off without making any noise.................

I reached there in an minute as I saw all my members and Bangtan boys are sitting on the couch....

[Imagine it's night]

Ice:"You came late!"

She come to me and whisper yelled

BTS's pov...

We saw Snow coming in as Ice went to her and said something to her which we can't hear...

Snow:"I'm sorry for begin late,but I've already found him"(cold)

Wow! The mafia queen can say sorry too and that also for begin late? We never thought that she will say that but Anyways she said she found Jimin

RJ:"Where he is then??"

Snow:"Let's go"

Jk:"Let's go?"

V:"What do you mean?"

Suga:"She is helping us to bring Him back"

Snow:"yeah,now lets go we only have 15 mins"

With that we all went to our bikes and drove off following Snow and her team...........................we reached to an abandoned mansion,then we all park our bike a little far away from the mansion so that no one can see our bikes.......

Black:"We all are 10"

Suga:"so let's divide into 2 groups of 5 members"

Star:"Snow,Black,Jk and me"

Ice:"Sure,I'm with others"

With that we all divide into 2 groups and went in by front and back door..

End of BTS's pov...

Author's pov..

Snow's team went in and check every door that come in their way......

Jk:"He is not here!"

Black:"Let's check more"

Snow:"Have you guys seen any guards here? They should be here at the back door,but no one was there"

Star:"Yeah,you are right there is something fishy"

??:"Snow! Long time no see huh"

Snow:"Wang! Leave him"

Wang:"Why you cared for him? It's not like he is your brother or he is?"

Snow:"He is no one for me! But I promise them that I will safe him"

Wang:"Oh! But I don't think you are here to safe because you made promise"

Black:"Leave him already!!"

Wang:"Like I listen to you!"

He said and take out his gun to shoot him but Snow was enough fast to kick on his leg which make him fell down

Snow:"Ready to die"

Wang:"Tsk,tsk not soon babe"

He get up and punch snow but she Dodge it easily and give him a hard punch...

Snow:"Are you three here to see us fighting? Or to save JM?"(sarcastic tone)

Jk:"Yea-yeah let's go"

Star:"You guys I'm staying here with her"

They both nod and left to search Jimin..
'Fuck! Why she is so hot,I would have a crush on her-shit! Jungkook stop it! You are not made for love, atleast as a lover,you don't like to be in relationship! Stop thinking nonsense!'Jungkook thought while running to check the last room

Wang:"Why don't you tell them babe?"

Snow:"Where's your boss!!?"

Wang:"Im the boss!"

Snow:"No you are not!"

Star:"What do you mean? He is the boss,right?"

Snow:"Really?you think that?....star look at him,he is almost died.....yeah thats true,I beat his ass so hard but still can you belive the dangerous and 3rank mafia Wang will be knock down by just 5 punches and 5 kicks?"

Star:"He doesn't have a tattoo of 'W' which Wang have on his right arms"

Snow:"See I told you"

With that she shoot him and then they both run to where Black and Jk is

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 3.8K 51
THIS IS A STORY ABOUT A 14 YEAR OLD GIRL WHOSE MOM MARRIED A MAN WHO IS EX MAFIA KING . THE GIRL HAVE A ELDER BROTHER WHO LOVES HER BUT NOW SHE IS GO...
411K 10.9K 30
Y/N a cold, depressed and a savage girl who have a bitter past. She lived with her mother but what will happen if one day her mother will get married...
443K 15.2K 35
WARNING- English is not my first language. Also, I wrote this years back when I was in my teens so the story will be full of typos and grammatical er...
378K 13.2K 53
After some years of being devastated, y/n's mom got herself a new partner. And Y/n got seven stepbrothers...in disguise From not accepting her to pr...