Single's inferno 3

Από rowr__

In a whirlwind decision, Kim Nabi throws herself into the sizzling arena of the third season of Singles Infer... Περισσότερα

EP 01
EP 02
EP 03
EP 04
EP 05
EP 07
Ep 08

EP 06

3.1K 188 131
Από rowr__

Amidst the gentle murmur of the sea, Wonik turned toward Nabi as they sat together on the cushions to have a small talk .
"It can get pretty chilly at night, don't you think?" He asked her
"Yeah, it gets really cold. I'm quite glad I packed those extra blazers and pajamas for the night." Nabi responded with a nod .

"So, how have things been?" As Nabi poured water into her cup, Wonik steered the conversation
"It has been good, And you? We didn't get a chance to talk more about your paradise date." She replied with a smile, cup in hand

"It went well, but I'm admittedly a bit awkward, especially with new people. So, it might have been a tad awkward." Wonik confessed and Nabi nodded empathetically at his words .

"So, you thought the date wasn't all that smooth?" She asked Setting her cup on the table after a sip, maintaining her friendly smile.
"Yeah, at least that's what Sieun mentioned," Wonik chuckled.

"Well, you know, when chatting with someone, don't overthink your replies. Just be yourself. Sometimes, even silence can be comforting and not awkward at all. So, if you have something to say, let it out. If not, don't pressure yourself," she advised, him with a small grin .

Wonik laughed at her words , revealing a bit of vulnerability "..Sometimes, I worry if I don't talk, I might be forgotten. So, I try my best, but it ends up a bit awkward."

"Nah, it's rather charming. Don't fret about it," Nabi reassured him, smiling as he nodded with a grateful "thank you."

.
.
.

"I really appreciate how openly he expresses his feelings and concerns to Nabi. It seems like he's picking up on Sieun's  attraction to Minwoo, and that's causing some concern,"
shared one kyuhyun his perspective with the group.

"I agree. Despite not having extensive conversations, when they do talk, it's always comfortable and flows well,"
Dahee added, observing the interaction between the two on the screen.

"That's why many participants feel at ease talking to her. No matter the topic, Nabi guides the conversation in a way that avoids any discomfort or awkwardness,"
Hanhae concurred, emphasizing the positive and reassuring atmosphere Nabi creates in her interactions.

.
.
.

"..Gwanhee is coming .." Wonik announced, eyeing the approaching men, prompting Nabi to turn her head and scrutinize him.

"Hi, I am not interpreting you , right?" Gwanhee asked as he took a seat next to Nabi.
"..Nah, I should let you two have a talk," Wonik said with a respectful smile ,getting up from his seat to walk away, leaving the two to exchange glances.

"You don't seem thrilled to see me," joked Gwanhee as he and Nabi finally made eye contact.
"Should I be clapping at your arrival so you can tell I'm happy?" she replied , leaning back on her couch, her hands reaching to calm her wind-messed hair.

"A little smile can do the work," he suggested, looking at her stoic expression.
"Like this," she said, flashing a wide, sarcastic smile, making him burst out laughing.
"That seems forced," he remarked as she nodded.

"..Well, I've got nothing to smile about," she shrugged.
"You've got me," he told her, making her smirk.
"..Why are you a clown or something?" she added, and he laughed at her witty retort.

.
,
.

"Nabi is just not having any of it,"
Dex chuckled, thoroughly entertained as he watched the two bicker on the screen.

"Honestly, I love how he gets all hopeful, only for Nabi to crush his dreams with her sarcastic and witty comebacks,"
Jinkyung laughed, joining in the amusement along with the rest.

.
.
.

"Are you upset with me?" he asked, scrutinizing her expression.
"Why would you think that , do you think you did something to upset me?" she countered, eyebrows raised, as he shook his head.

"No, I don't think so, but I had a brief chat with Hajeong this morning. She mentioned that what I did during the campfire might've been upsetting and came off as rude," he added, closely observing her reaction.

"So, you don't think you did anything that would upset me or the other girls?" she inquired, seeking clarity.
"Well, I'm not sure," he hesitantly replied.

"You asked me during the bonfire how many candies I received," she stated as he nodded in curiosity.
"I received six," she revealed, and he lowered his gaze to his hands, a tense atmosphere settling between them.

"I don't mean to brag, but after the way you called me along with Hajeong, and Hyoseon , it hit a nerve. It felt like you were convinced we all had a crush on you, eagerly waiting for your signal. I have five other guys interested in me, so why should I fall for someone making me feel like a backup plan? I felt disrespected, and I'm pretty sure the other girls did too. Just because they didn't voice it doesn't mean they didn't feel it," she confessed, her words delivered with a mix of frustration and sincerity, while he listened attentively.

"I was just trying to be honest. My words weren't meant to be as disrespectful as they sounded," he declared, finally meeting her gaze. She threw her head back in reaction to his words.

"You know what's perplexing? Even when I'm telling you your words were disrespectful, there's no apology. Instead, you're arguing and finding excuses for your behavior," she replied, creating a charged silence between them as he steadfastly held eye contact.

"I thought after openly declaring my interest in you, you'd appreciate it and be open to making the first move," he said after a few moments of silence, deflecting her earlier criticism.

"I was busy chatting with Minwoo and Minkyu," she retorted, clearly irritated by his words, as he nodded in acknowledgment.

.

.

"Wah, Nabi's laying it all out, and I can't decide if he's enjoying the honesty or not,"
Kyuhyun remarked, observing the recent clash between Nabi and Gwanhee.

"I'm glad she's speaking up for herself and the other girls. Plus, him trying to brush it off like nothing happened and pretending he didn't disrespect them is a major turn-off,"
declared Dahee.

"Dahee-shi, I think you might just have a little grudge against him,"
Jinkyung teased, and they all burst into laughter.

"Well, maybe I do,"
Dahee admitted amid her laughter.

.
.
.

"I think we should head back; it's getting pretty late," nabi announced, rising from her couch, and he followed closely behind as they began to walk. Suddenly, his hand reached for her wrist, gently stopping her from moving farther.

"Nabi-shi, I'm sorry. I didn't mean for you to feel that way," he apologized, their steps now synchronized as they walked side by side.

"See, it wasn't that hard," she replied with a nod, looking up at him.
"I just don't want you to get the wrong idea about me. We didn't have much time to talk, and having us argue on our first real conversation isn't what I wished for. I hoped to get to know you, and having you think poorly of me isn't my wish," he explained as they reached the women's rooms.

"Well, since you apologized, I'll consider everything bad that happened as in the past. Hopefully, you won't do it again," she smiled at him.
"..Okay, then let's have a good talk tomorrow," he grinned back.
"Goodbye then, goodnight," she said, walking back to her tent and watching him nod with a small smile.

.
.
.

"Waah, did Gwanhee apologized or I am hallucinating ?"
Jinkyung exclaimed, finding amusement in the unexpected turn in Gwanhee behavior.

"I sense Gwanhee's the type who easily gets bored. Nabi's clever move of making him work for her attention has him on his tippy toes. I think that's what intrigues him the most,"
Dex shared his insightful take on the situation.

"Yeah, he's all about that 'curiosity about Nabi' talk. Honestly, I think he's into Nabi the most " declared Dahee, offering her perspective.

"Or maybe it's just because he hasn't taken the trip to paradise with her yet. You know, he pulled similar moves with Hajeong and Hyoseon, but the vibes were different during and after paradise,"
Jinkyung added, expressing a bit of uncertainty about Gwanhee's feelings for Nabi.

.
.
.

"Are you all hyped up to meet the new girl?" Minyoung inquired excitedly, sitting beside Nabi at the breakfast table while waiting for Minwoo, Jinseok, and the new girl to arrive.
"..You've asked me this question a million times, Minyoung-shi," Nabi chuckled, taking a small bite from her bread. Gwanhee laughed at her remark from beside her.

"Really, I can't help but grow curious about her," Minyoung admitted with a pout, taking a sip from her juice.
"She's jealous," teased Gwanhee, nudging Nabi playfully with his arm.

"What's wrong with these glasses early in the morning?" Nabi asked him, laughing a bit.
"Wanna try them?" he suggested, taking off his glasses to hand them to her.
"..Nah, my fashion sense won't allow me to wear such an ugly glasses," she teased him, and he gasped in laughter at her playful words.
"Yeah, these are very expensive..." he laughed, and she shrugged her shoulders at him.

.
.
.

"Waah, I'm totally loving their bickering moments. Ah, it's just too cute," Kyuhyun laughed, finding joy in the banter between the two.

"I can't with them , to be honest," Dex chuckled, joining in the laughter along with the rest..

.
.

"Look at that, here they come," Sieun exclaimed with excitement, capturing everyone's attention as three figures approached.
", Jinseok-shi, I missed you!" Gwanhee laughed, greeting the approaching men.

"..Minwoo has never looked happier," joked Hanbin as Minwoo finally appeared
"Hi," Minwoo smiled at Nabi while passing by her, claiming a seat at the lively table.

"How does it feel to experience Paradise for the first time?" questioned Hyoseon, the boy in the orange blazer, laughing as he nodded his head. "It was amazing," Minwoo admitted.
"We can tell by your face," Nabi laughed, making eye contact with him as he nodded with a grin at her remark.

"Why don't you introduce yourself?" Jinseok suggested to the new girl seated next to him.
"Hello, I'm Choi Minji," the girl introduced herself with a cute, bright smile, receiving applause from the others before the group resumed breakfast and small talk.

.
.
.

Inside the men's tent,

"Minwoo, your skin's glowing today," Wonik casually remarked, as Minwoo lounged on his bed among the others.

"We seriously missed Jinseok during dinner yesterday," Minkyu commented, shooting a glance in Jinseok's direction.
"What about me?" Minwoo questioned with a playful smile.
"I was low-key glad you left," Minkyu laughed, leaving Minwoo slightly puzzled.

"He had a blast with Nabi here," Gwanhee announced, pointing at Minkyu, who chuckled, shaking his head.
"Really? Did you guys have some deep heart-to-heart?" Minwoo asked, shifting his gaze from Gwanhee to Minkyu.

"Yeah, you could say that," Minkyu replied, nodding amidst the group.
"Someone said yesterday that Minji left with a wolf and a puppy," Minkyu laughed , trying to steer the conversation in a different direction.

"I think he's the wolf," Minwoo pointed at Jinseok, and Minkyu burst into laughter, agreeing with a nod.
".. But Minwoo doesn't exactly give off puppy vibes," noted Gwanhee, prompting the conversation to delve into their Paradise date. They shared stories about how much fun it was to hang out and chat with Minji, all under Gwanhee's ever-curious gaze.

.
.

"Waah, Gwanhee is quite the character. He's like Mr. Curiosity, first with Nabi and now he's onto Minji,"
Dahee laughed, finding the situation amusing.

"He's literally hanging on to every word,"
Dex chimed in, sharing the laughter.

"Then there's the ongoing beef between Minwoo and Minkyu, competing over who gets more Nabi time,"
Kyuhyun chuckled, recalling their playful teasing.

"To be honest, both of them have fantastic chemistry and conversations with Nabi. I'm pretty sure she's feeling a bit uncertain about her feelings,"
Dahee explained.

"Yeah, I bet she is,"
Kyuhyun agreed

,
.
.

Unexpectedly, a voice echoed through the speakers, revealing that the girls would engage in a game to win a date in Paradise.

Nabi joined the other girls, and together, they discovered a circle with two black boxes in the middle as the men were already lined up, waiting for their arrival.

"Here they come," Gwanhee announced as the seven girls came into view.
"..Are we playing ssireum [Korean wrestling]?" Hajeong questioned upon seeing the circle.
"I really don't know," Gyuri replied as the girls gathered next to each other.

"Minji could win," Gwanhee noted, standing next to Minwoo.
"Yeah, she looks like she works out a lot. Nabi seems to be a smart player, though," Minwoo replied with a nod.

The voice from the speakers resonated, proclaiming that the first three winners would secure a date in Paradise. The instructions directed Hyoseon and Minji to step into the circle and open the boxes before them, revealing caps and tails in an array of colors, prompting curious glances among the girls.

"Is it the catching tail game?" Nabi inquired, and the girls nodded in realization.
The voice returned, outlining the next challenge: each girl would wear a cap and a tail, and pairs, decided by the color of the balls they drew, would enter the ring. At the sound of the siren, they would attempt to knock off each other's cap and tail.

.
.

"Experiencing this in person makes you seriously nervous,"
Dex admitted, expressing his feelings about the situation.

"He has seen ladies wrestling before ,"
Hanhae noted, recalling events from last season.

"It's genuinely stressful; I'd prefer to handle it on my own,"
Dex added, earning nods of agreement from everyone in the room.

.
.
.

Minji reached for the box, picking the first ball, unfortunately revealing a black one. "That's so mean," she exclaimed with a pout, returning to her place.

"It's okay; you were in heaven just yesterday," Minyoung reassured her with a smile. After everyone was paired, the matches were announced: Nabi and Sieun (red ball), Hajeong and Hyoseon (blue ball), and Gyuri and Minyoung (yellow ball).

The game kicked off with Gyuri and Minyoung, and in a surprising turn of events, Gyuri managed to triumph over Minyoung, knocking off her cap and tail.

The voice echoed through the speakers, instructing, "Nabi and Sieun, please step into the ring."
The two girls exchanged a glance before stepping into the designated circle.

.
.
.

"Whoa, both of them are into Minwoo; this is about to get intense,"
Kyuhyun remarked, watching the girls gear up for the game.

"Sieun will go all out to win. She hasn't had much time to talk to him, so she sees this as her golden opportunity," Hanhae concurred, foreseeing the fierce competition unfolding.

.
.
.

As the anticipation heightened, Gwanhee playfully teased Minwoo, massaging his back with a teasing smile while they observed the girls in the yellow caps.
"Be careful," Minkyu's voice reached Nabi from behind, and she nodded in acknowledgment.

"Aren't you going to attack?" Nabi laughed, watching as the other girl hesitated. Sieun joined in the laughter as they both took a step forward together.
Nabi seized the initiative, launching the first attack.
Sieun attempted to defend, but Nabi expertly knocked her cap before gracefully stepping back.
"Waaah, Nabi, how are you so good at this?" exclaimed Hyoseon, genuinely shocked by Nabi's strength.

Undeterred, Sieun retaliated with vigor, attempting to snatch Nabi's cap. In a skilled maneuver, Nabi gently redirected Sieun's hands to her back, avoiding any harm, before using a swift leg movement to knock down her tail. The crowd gasped in both shock and amazement.

"She didn't lose either her cap or tail," Hanbin observed, eliciting agreement with nods from everyone present.
"..Nabi, congratulations," the voice announced, prompting Nabi to reach out to Sieun, hugging her while mumbling a small sorry. Sieun responded with a light smile.

In the final face-off between Hajeong and Hyoseon, the intensity reached its peak. Despite Hajeong's determined efforts, Hyoseon emerged victorious, resulting in laughter from the onlookers.

.
.
.

"This paradise-bound ticket doesn't tie us to being a match; I can choose whoever I want. So, I decided to go for someone least likely to match with me. I'm curious about Minwoo, so he's my first choice,"
expressed Hyoseon to the camera.

"This time, I'm contemplating going to paradise with either Minwoo or Minkyu,"
Gyuri shared with the camera

"I want to go to heaven with someone I can have a nice talk and fun with. The first people that come to my mind are Minkyu and Minwoo since they are the ones I've had the most conversations with,"
admitted Nabi to the camera, revealing her considerations.
.
.

"Wait, they're all aiming for the same guy," Hanhae remarked, eliciting a shocked gasp from Kyuhyun.

"All three of them have their eyes on Minwoo," he continued, nodding in realization.

.
.
.

Gyuri, Nabi, and Hyoseon entered the ring, setting the stage for the final showdown to determine the order of winners.
The air was charged with anticipation as the girls exchanged determined glances, but soon enough, Gyuri and Hyoseon attempted to team up against Nabi.

.
.
.
"..they're going to gang up on her .."
said kyuhyun watching the two girls stepping towards Nabi through the screen .
.
.

Swiftly dodging Hyoseon's grasp, Nabi countered by knocking down Hyoseon's cap.

.
.
.
"..waaah nabi is mad .."
laughed kyuhyun

"..nice nice .."
chuckled dex

"..this remind me of what happened last season when the men tried to gang up on dex in the final game .."
Dahee recalled, prompting nods and laughter from the others.

.
.
.

Simultaneously, Gyuri lunged at Hyoseon's tail, sending her to the ground in fits of laughter.

With quick thinking, Gyuri seized Nabi's hands, leading to a gripping struggle. Nabi, in an attempt to regain control, used one hand to target both Gyuri's tail and cup. However, a slight stumble caused her to lose her tail. In a decisive move, Gyuri aimed for Nabi's hat, sending it tumbling to the ground.

.
.
.

"Waah, Nabi was so unlucky,"
Dex noted, expressing disappointment with the game's outcome.

"I wonder how things will unfold now,"
added Kyuhyun, voicing his anticipation for what comes next.

.
.
.

"Waaaaaah, Gyuri is so good," Gwanhee applauded. He and Minkyu extended their hands to help Nabi off the ground simultaneously, and with a gracious smile, she accepted their assistance, murmuring a thankful acknowledgment.

Minkyu's encouragement was heartfelt as he patted her head, nodding with a grin, "You did great."
Amidst the applause and announcement of the winners through the speakers, Gyuri, Nabi, and Hyoseon emerged victorious in that order. The trio gracefully retreated to their tents to change, leaving the camaraderie of the men gathered in the kitchen.

Upon nabi exit from the women's room, accompanied by Minji and Sieun Gwanhee questioned expressing his concerns
"Nabi, you didn't get hurt, did you?"

Smiling, Nabi reassured him, "I got a little hurt when I fell, but it's nothing to worry about." She took a seat beside Minwoo, who exchanged a meaningful look with Sieun before they both left for a private conversation.
"..You did great, though." He praised her

"Hajeong and Hyoseon were ruthless, though," Teasingly, Nabi brought up the intense competition, eliciting laughter as they fondly recalled the girls' fierce bout.
"..Yeah, Hajeong was ready to throw hands the moment she lost her cap," Gwanhee added with a nod, contributing to the lighthearted banter that ensued among the men.

'Nabi-shi, would you like to have a small talk?' Minkyu interjected, prompting Nabi to shift her gaze from Gwanhee to him. She offered a small nod before gracefully rising to accompany him, following as he led the way to an empty room.

Closing the door behind them, Minkyu broached the subject, "I heard that you said you got hurt."
Nabi took a seat on one of the couches, smiling as she showcased the scratches on her elbow. He reached for her arm, examining the minor wounds.

"I can clean the wound for you," he offered, revealing a first aid kit on the table. Nabi inquired
"..Was this here all the time?" Minkyu dipped a cotton piece into alcohol, gently wiping the scratches and blowing a small breath to soothe the slight burning sensation.

"I noticed your elbow bleeding as we were leaving the ring, so I looked up for an aid kit," he shyly explained.
"Really, thank you, Minkyu-shi. That means a lot..." Nabi thanked him in gratitude with a grin at his caring behavior ,

"Did you make up your mind about who you're going to paradise with?" he inquired while placing a small bandage on her scratched elbow. She smiled at his sudden shyness and nodded in response.

"I think I need someone to change my bandage for me, and you are professional," she teased, watching him pack the aid kit with a small smile before settling back on the couch.

.
.
.

"To be honest, no one tops these two for me,"
grinned Kyuhyun, thoroughly enjoying the interaction between the pair.

"They are so drama-coded,"
Dex laughed, echoing the sentiment with the others.

"I find them so cute together,"
continued Kyuhyun, appreciating the dynamic between the two.

.
.
.

"So, that's the only reason you're taking me?" he teased back, prompting her laughter.
"..Well, you said last time I should get pampered, and I told you I'll get you pampered with me, right?" she explained with a smile, recalling their earlier conversation. He nodded in agreement and a shy smile .
"Should we head back?" she asked, to which he nodded before both of them returned to the kitchen.

"Did you have a pleasant chat?" Minwoo inquired as Nabi entered the kitchen, noticing he and Sieun returning from their conversation.

"Yeah, it was nice. What about you?" she asked, shifting her gaze to the girl in the yellow dress.
"It was good. It's been a while since we had a proper talk," Minwoo declared, and as their eyes met, they leaned against the kitchen counter with their backs to the others.

"Ah, yeah. I think our last conversation was during lunch yesterday before you and Minji left for heaven," Nabi admitted, and they found themselves leaning together on the kitchen counter.

"Did you hurt yourself?" Minwoo inquired, touching the bandage around her elbow.
"..It's not much. Minkyu suggested I wrap it, though," she admitted, watching as he adjusted the knot and leaned towards her, their shoulders now touching.

"We didn't talk much about your time in paradise," she smiled, resting her head on his broad shoulder.
"Well, I felt like I was third-wheeling most of the time," he admitted with a smile, prompting laughter from the girls.
"..But since I got to enjoy delicious food, it was bearable," he added, making her nod in agreement.

"Yeah, I knew going to paradise with two people wouldn't be that great," she confessed, her hands fidgeting with her necklace.
"That's why I should go with only one person; you know it'll be more comfortable," he suggested with a shy smile, and she nodded, laughing at his expression.

.
.
.

"I'm loving how bold Minwoo has gotten, especially around Nabi,"
Dahee commented, watching the men on the screen.

"He's adorable around Sieun, but there's just something different when he's with Nabi. It must be confusing for both of them—Nabi stuck between him and Minkyu, and Minwoo, torn between his feelings for Nabi and Sieun," Jinkyung explained, with the others responding with nods of agreement.

.
.
.

"You think so?" she teased as he nodded in response.
"Yeah, you should make the right choice," he added with a smile, making her laugh as she recalled his words from a drunken moment.
"..I hope I'll be right about my choice, Minwoo-shi," she said, smiling as their eyes met.

"...Before the game began, I thought you already made your decision," he remarked.
"Well, honestly, someone was on my mind while playing. But I suppose everyone has someone on their mind now ..." she replied, nodding and turning to look at the now-empty table where Sieun, Jinseok, and Minji had been sitting minutes ago .

"Yeah, I get that. I feel like I'm blending in with others, trying to know them before making any decisions," he explained, mirroring her actions.
"I see," she nodded in understanding.

Suddenly, the speakers announced the winners, signaling them to head to the entrance.
"..I hate this," he muttered as they left the kitchen.
"Hope we meet again," he smiled, parting ways with a wave as she made her way to the entrance, meeting Gyuri and Hyoseon midway.

"Choose your companion to paradise, Gyuri," the voice resonated through the speakers, the three girls standing together in anticipation.

"What if she picks you?" Minwoo teased with a sly grin, his words hanging in the air as they eagerly awaited Gyuri's decision.
"I Don't think she will. Why are you secretly hoping for that?" Minkyu questioned with a playful smile, engaging in the banter.
"Honestly, yes. Then I won't have to worry; I'll head straight to heaven," Minwoo teased, casting a glance between Gwanhee and Minkyu, who responded with nonchalant shrugs.

.
.
.
"Someone's about to face some disappointment," Dex chuckled, eyeing the three men.

"I genuinely have no clue who Gyuri will pick. I think that decision will settle everything," Jinkyung expressed, curious about the outcome.

"Yeah, I agree. Gyuri's choice will bring everything into focus," Dahee nodded in agreement.
.
.

"..Don't worry, maybe none of them will choose Minwoo, and you two will have your time in heaven," Minyoung consoled Sieun, their anxiety palpable as they awaited the announcement.

"He and Nabi seem close, so I'm genuinely worried," Sieun confessed, expressing her concerns as Minyoung offered a comforting rub on her back.

"Choi Minwoo, accompany Kim Gyuri to heaven," the voice declared, leaving Minwoo in shock, and Gwanhee chuckled at his reaction.
"Have a great night," Minkyu teased with a smile, waving at the departing men who silenced the room on their way to the three girls by the entrance. Minwoo's eyes met Nabi's, and she responded with a subtle smile and nod as they held hands, making their exit.

.
.
.

"Waah, Minkyu is on cloud nine,"
Dex chuckled, amused by Minkyu and Gwanhee waving at Minwoo through the screen.

"Gwanhee is likely calculating, 'Yeah, now my chances went from 33% to 50%, since he loves math so much,'"
Jinkyung remarked, sparking laughter from the others.

.
.
.

"Wow, Gyuri," exclaimed Minyoung, while Sieun, with a touch of melancholy, lounged on her bed.
"See? I told you," she said, muffling her words in the pillow.

"...The man I want to go to heaven with is Park Minkyu," Nabi declared with a playful grin directed at the camera.

"See you guys," Minkyu exclaimed, rising from his seat with an excited grin, walking out under Gwanhee's disapproving glares. As he reached the entrance, he chuckled shyly, and Nabi extended her hand, intertwining their fingers with a warm smile.

"Let's have a great relaxing time, Nabi-shi," he whispered in her ear as they walked together.
"Yeah, let's eat a lot and have a great time together , Minkyu-shi," she replied, leaning her head on his arm as they strolled along.

"I'll give you the best wound treatment," he laughed, prompting her to burst into laughter.
"It's a small scratch; you're giving it too much attention," she chuckled, and they almost reached the helicopter station.

"Everything about you is important to me, even if it might seem very small to you," he grinned at her, assisting her into the helicopter.

"I didn't get to go into the pool last time, so let's swim together," she told him as he helped her fasten her seatbelt.
« ..Whatever you want, I'm down for everything," he said, making her laugh as they intertwined their fingers again, and the helicopter took off.

.
.
.

"I'm genuinely pleased for these two, can't deny it,"
Kyuhyun expressed, receiving nods of agreement from everyone as they observed the pair.

End of EP 06

"Hey, everyone! It took me a while to decide on an idea because I had so many swirling in my mind, but I finally settled on this one. I hope you all like it!

What was your favorite part of the show and today's episode's story? 🤔 But the real burning question is, who do you want Nabi to end up with?! 😭

Please, I put a lot of effort into this, and while it might not be perfect, I spent hours on it. So, please avoid copying it. 🙏

Q: How was your Christmas (if you celebrate it), and what did you get? My mom got me a beautiful bracelet, and I adore it.

Love you all, thanks for reading, and sending kisses! 💗

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

79.7K 2.5K 28
Kim Na-ri decides to participate on the show "Singles Inferno" in hopes to find the man of her dreams. Does she succeed or does she leave the island...
42K 2.4K 19
What will happen when the stars are re-written to rewrite the fate? A kind, humble, handsome, dominant and a bit possessive singer, Kim Taehyung, is...
27.6K 2K 40
The Perfect series of books has followed lovers through early dates, late nights, heartbreak and Paradise. But How did it all begin? ***************...
73.6K 5.6K 46
All superheroes doesn't wear cape.... Whether it's a thorny path with no one by your side, don't be afraid and walk alone. Taehyung tries to fight fo...