š”š¢šššžš§ š­š«šžššš¬š®š«šž...

By tarasworld__

"š’š’š’š’š š’š’š’—š’† š’Žš’‚š’Œš’†š’” š’šš’š’– š’•š’‰š’‚š’• š’„š’“š’‚š’›š’š š’”š’˜š’†š’†š’•š’‰š’†š’‚š’“š’•, š’‚š’š’… š’•š’‰š’‚š’• š’…š’‚š’Žš’ š’”š’•ļæ½... More

00
01
02
04
05

03

67 0 0
By tarasworld__

trigger warning for chapter; sexual scenes. 

"do you know where mr. norris disappeared to that night, or how long he was gone for?" 

"he never told me that night, he was gone for maybe half an hour, forty five minutes?" 

ELENA

I was never a party girl. I rarely attended nightclub's or after parties. I rarely even drank anything stronger than wine. But something about Lando pulled me here tonight. Something in how he spoke and how his eyes looked me up and down and back up again, intrigued me. 

So I came to the club, for him to disappear and leave me alone, with a babysitter. Kika was lovely, don't get me wrong. She was loud and boisterous. Something I was not. She knew how to let loose, she knew how to neck a drink, she knew how to shake her hips on the dance floor to make everybody stop and stare. 

And that's where I was now. Stopped and staring at Kika as she was shaking her hips in beat with the music, a wide toothy grin on her face as she beckoned me to join her. My eyebrow raised as I looked at her in disbelief. I grasped my drink tight as I swayed to the music. Be My Lover played over the speakers and everyone through the club was feral. 

Lando abandoned me around half an hour ago, his problem must be big. Or maybe he wasn't going to return. A sigh escaped my lips as I checked my watch again. I will give him fifteen more minutes to come back, or I will leave. Kika stumbled towards me, her glass empty. 

"Bar?" She asked. I nodded, following in her shadow to the bar. "Two Vodka's, thanks." 

I glanced around, this wasn't my lifestyle. Who was I kidding trying to fit in here. I belonged in the shadows, where nobody knew me. If I got recognised here - I'm screwed. 

Relax, I am on the other side of the world. Nobody here will know me. Nobody will know who or what I am. It's okay. I am free. 

A hand snaked onto my waist, making me jump out of my skin. I glanced to my left, seeing a head of curls and a cheeky grin. I sunk back into his arm, feeling relief wash over me. 

"Did you miss me pretty girl?" He hushed in my ear, making the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. My eyelashes fluttered as I looked at him. 

"Didn't even notice you were gone." I smiled sarcastically. He rolled his eyes as he squeezed my waist. He had a drink, whiskey?, in his hands. He put the glass to his lips, taking a sip before licking his lips, savouring the taste. 

"Welcome back, Lando." Kika beamed as she handed me my drink. I smiled thankfully to her as I sipped the drink, my face slightly twisting with the bitter taste. Lando gave Kika a curt nod, followed with his flashy grin. 

"Thanks, Gomes. Enjoy your night." He said to the brunette as he started to pull me away, back in the direction of the dreaded dance floor. I glanced towards Lando, who's expression was full of lust. I guzzled down the remainder of my drink, hoping to find some liquid courage. 

"I hope I can steal a dance off you." He smirked at me, his green blue eyes searching through mine. Gnawing at my lip, I nodded as he intertwined our hands. 

The dance floor was dull, overbearingly full. People bumping into each other every move they made. Music boomed through the club, I could even feel it pump in sync with my heart beat. My head felt lighter, almost dizzying as the effects of the alcohol took over. Lando stood behind me, our bodies touching all the time. His body swayed with the music as his arm was raised in the air. 

I let go. I let my body sway with the music, rubbing against Lando's body. I don't know what came over me, but whatever it was it felt good. Lando was shouting out some song lyric, as his arm snaked around my waist yet again, spinning me to face him. 

"Are you having fun?" He yelled in my ear. His eyes twinkled in the strobe lights as they lit up his face before sending him into shadows again. The way he looked at me, it made me feel different. I wasn't familiar being in a club with a man like Lando, an attractive man who wants my body. 

"Mhm," I murmured, a small smile on my face. The corner of Lando's lips raised up in a half smile. He was so full of life, it was refreshing to see. "Are you?" 

"I am," He smirked as his eyes darkened. "We could have much more fun though." 

My eyebrow raised. The tingle that ran through my body electrified me, as my hand lifted up to wrap around his neck. A soft grunt left his parted lips as he pressed his forehead against mine. "Do you think so?" 

"I do," He whispered almost breathlessly. He leaned forward, trying to chase my lips. I leaned back, not letting him. "I really do Elena." 

"Okay." I whispered, leaning towards him as our lips finally met. I don't know what I was expecting. It wasn't hot and rushed like I thought it would be. I would be a liar if I said I didn't imagine what kissing Lando would be like. I imagined it to be fast paced, but instead it was soft. It was tender

His tongue swiped across my bottom lip as I opened my mouth granting him access. He took his time to explore my mouth, the taste of the whiskey lingering in his mouth. His grip on my waist tightened trying to pull me closer than I already was. I felt my desires heighten as my fingers played with the hair on the back of his neck. 

Lando pulled back, breathless with eyes wicked. I recovered my breath with a smile while his forehead once again pressed against mine. The world was slow around us, and right now I was only focused on the mysterious beautiful man in front of me. 

"Shall we leave?" He asked. I nodded eagerly. I felt like a desperate fan girl doing anything to please him but based off that kiss, he was addicting. 

He gripped my hand tightly, before pulling me through the crowd. The crowd consisted of body's entangling with each other. It seemed like every driver that was present and single was doing the same thing as Lando. 

It must of been almost 4am, as we stepped out of the club. The sky was changing colours - lightness breaking the dark. The cold dawn air hit me quickly, shivers trapping my body. Lando noticed as he pulled off his jacket, wrapping it around my shoulders as we walked to his car. A frown pulled my brows down. 

"You're driving?" I asked. A quick look of concern passed his eyes, confusing me further until I remembered. I told him my parents died in a car crash. 

"Ehm," He cleared his throat as his thumb swiped across my hand as it rested in his. "No, can call a taxi." 

I nodded, clutching his arm as a way to warm myself up. He stood on the edge of the curb, his hand out in an attempt to flag down a taxi. I admired him quietly under the lights of Vegas, his green eyes reflecting the fluorescent tones of the city. My eyes trailed down to his lips, and how soft they looked. The stubble on his chin I found oddly attractive - considering I much preferred a clean shave on a man, it suited Lando. I think everything would suit Lando.

The ride to Lando's hotel was short, and silent. I was beginning to get tired, my head resting on Lando's shoulder as his hand traced lines on my bare thigh. His eyes were trained on his hand, watching my olive skin react to his touch. 

Once we were at the hotel he thanked the driver, once again taking my hand in his as he lead me into the lobby - straight to the elevator. Once the elevator door shut, he pushed me back against the wall, his lips attacking my neck. My leg lifted slightly, allowing him to get closer to my body. A soft moan left my lips as he kissed my sweet spot behind my ear. A cocky chuckle leaving his lips. His hand raised and tucked a loose strand of my hair away from face, then stroking my cheek.

"You're fucking beautiful," He whispered before he attached his lips to mine once again. If the elevator didn't ping when it did, it probably would've went further than a kiss considering his hands were racing up and down my body.

Lando and I basically ran through the corridor to his room. He fumbled through his pockets trying to find the key, until he eventually got it. The door to his room opened and we stepped inside, practically jumping on each other. 

The only time our mouths disconnected was when Lando pulled his shirt over his head. His exposed torso made me moan softly, it was breathtaking. Tanned skin decorated with moles and abs that tensed with each move he made. His arms wrapped around me, a slight tap on my ass for me to jump. 

I jumped into his arms. I strangely enough felt perfectly safe in his arms despite him being basically a stranger. Maybe it was the alcohol, or maybe it was the fact it had been a while since my last sexual encounter and the hormones were out of whack. 

Lando moved to the bed, placing me gently down and leaning over me. His silver chain dangled between us as he began to place kisses down my neckline onto my collarbones. His hand tenderly moved the strap of my dress down my shoulder, doing the same to the next strap. His eyes lit up when he realised I was not wearing a bra. 

His eyes looked to mine for a second. "May I?" He huskily asked, gesturing to my dress. 

"Yes," I pleaded as he pulled it off my body. His eyes roamed over my body, from my breasts to my white lace panties than contrasted with my tanned skin. His hands trailed up and down my torso before landing on my nipples, his index finger and thumb rubbing them together. I whimpered from the touch. 

My hand reached out to his jeans, giving them a slight tug. He smirked at me as he continued to play with my nipples. Using his free hand he undid the button and zipper, pulling them down. I watched as they fell down around his ankles, seeing his erection in his boxers. It pressed against the fabric begging to be freed. I pulled his cock free, gasping at it. He was bigger than I expected, with girth to match the length perfectly. 

Lando pushed me back so I was lying on my back as he hovered over me, attacking me with kisses once again. The room was filled with breathlessness and moans. I could feel the heat below me as it was begging for touch. Lando knew this too from my whines and how needy I was becoming, writhing on his bed sheets. 

Lando moved back, his finger hooking under the lace as he pulled it off my body. A wicked smile appeared on his face as he saw my private area for the first time. His finger ran up the inside of my thigh, teasing me. 

"Lando, please." I begged him. I needed his touch. His eyes were dark as he looked at me with a smirk on his lips. 

"Oh baby, you want me to touch you?" He asked. I nodded eagerly, feeling the heat in my head as sweat lined my brow. He bit his lip as his eyes moved back, as a finger began to touch my clit so lightly I thought I was dreaming it. My hips lifted up to meet his touch. 

His fingers worked on my clit for a few minutes before his other hand interred a finger into my folds, slowly entering in and out. I could feel the familiar ecstasy feeling rise through my body as I was coming closer to the edge. My mouthed opened and closed with moans.

"Lando, " I moaned desperately. He licked his lips before stopping abruptly. I frowned looking at him as he shook his head. He hovered on top of me, dipping his head down to place a kiss beside my ear. 

"I love it when you moan my name." He whispered, the desperation clear in his voice. The next thing I know he was thrusted inside me without warning. I sharply breathed in as he thrusted in and out of me with urgency. 

Lando set the pace between us, groans escaping his lips. His hands on my hips pinned me down as he slammed into me each time, filling my body with his member everytime. The feeling was euphoric as I was approaching my orgasm, my walls clenching around his dick. 

"Fuck," Lando moaned loudly as he quickened the pace. His hand moved between us as he rubbed my clit, pulling me to an orgasm. Eyes rolled into the back of my head as I approached it. "Come for me baby." 

Hearing those words leave his lips made me come undone. My body shook with the orgasm as I felt his hot liquid explode in me as he let out his last groan. I rode out my high as I finally looked back up at him, his expression softer now. He pulled out, standing to his feet and disappearing. 

My heart sank slightly. That's it, over. Me and Lando have had sex, he got what he wanted. I suddenly felt regret, regret for letting him in. I wanted him and he wanted me and that was the end of that. This would be the end of my little Vegas romance.

It's funny, really. Living a life of isolation for the past year and a half - dedicating my time to my work and to heal myself from the traumas I have endured. Just for me to come to Vegas, and have sex on my second night here - with none other than a Formula One driver. Sex never crossed my mind in the past year and a half, either did romance. 

My life has never consisted of romance. I didn't have the perfect parents who loved each other. It was the opposite really, a marriage of convenience, if you will. At the age of twelve, I decided I would never marry, I would never have kids. I wouldn't risk bringing a child into my world.

Lando surprised me by coming back to the bed with a towel, he spread my legs and cleaned me up. I guess this was his aftercare. He leaned up placing another tender kiss on my lips. I frowned into the kiss, confused as to why he was still being affectionate. 

"That was amazing," He mumbled against my lips as he moved back, pulling his boxers back onto his body. "Do you want a t-shirt, or anything to sleep in?" 

"To sleep in?" I asked. He paused in his movements, staring at me confused. 

"Are you not staying the night?" His voice raised an octave higher, as he scratched his neck awkwardly. I raised my eyebrows, looking around the luxurious room. 

"I-I," I stammered. I wasn't used to sleeping over after a one night stand. "Okay." 

I gave in, much to Lando's delight judging by the grin on his face. He handed me a t-shirt, a white t-shirt. I pulled it over my head, sitting up against the headboard gingerly. 

Lando flopped on the bed once he turned the light off. He looked innocent as tiredness set into his eyes, looking up at me with a sheepish smile. He lifted an arm, gesturing for me to come into him. I bit my lip shuffling towards him. 

His arm enveloped me as he rubbed my back, my head on his chest listening to his chest rise and fall with every breath he took. I felt at peace here with Lando, nobody knowing what exactly my life was before this moment. My lips placed a kiss on his bare chest as he entangled his legs with mine. 

Just as I thought he was drifting off into a slumber, leaving me alone with my thoughts, his lips parted with a smile. 

"I hope you don't snore." 

Both of us erupted into a fit of laughter, our bodies shaking together. It was then, that I laughed genuinely for the first time in forever. Lando's laughter died down as his eyes closed again, sleep finally winning. 

Alone with my thoughts, I pondered the evening. From first impressions, Lando was stand offish. He gave the fuckboy mentality that the media has so graciously crowned him with. But after tonight, and these small gestures he has shown me, I think quite the opposite. Sure, he probably fucks a different girl in every city, but under all that he is soft. It left me feeling giddy, like I have developed a crush on him.

I am so screwed if this continues. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

826K 14.6K 94
š˜ š˜°š˜¶ š˜„š˜³š˜¦š˜ø š˜“š˜µš˜¢š˜³š˜“ š˜¢š˜³š˜°š˜¶š˜Æš˜„ š˜®š˜ŗ š˜“š˜¤š˜¢š˜³š˜“... š˜£š˜¶š˜µ š˜Æš˜°š˜ø š˜'š˜® š˜£š˜­š˜¦š˜¦š˜„š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø
301K 6.4K 33
š—Ŗš—² š—°š—®š—» š˜€š—¶š˜ š—¼š—» š˜š—µš—² š—²š—±š—“š—² š—¼š—³ š˜†š—¼š˜‚š—æ š—Æš—²š—± š—§š—²š—¹š—¹ š—ŗš—² š—®š—¹š—¹ š—¼š—³ š˜š—µš—² š—³š—²š—®š—暝˜€ š—¶š—» š˜†š—¼š˜‚š—æ š—µš—²š—®š—± š—”š—»š—± š—œ'š—¹š—¹ š˜€...
818K 12.3K 38
"Pregnant? As in, you're going to have a baby?" Two best friends, one birthday party and many consequences. When one night of love turns into somethi...
18.5K 108 10
Lando Norris is fairly new to the F1 scene, and even newer to the world of gay sexual adventures. Follow him as he finds his feet in both worlds, and...