~Sohbat~

By SoumyaShet

"Yeh kahani hai uss rajkumaar ki jo kabhi takt tak pohoch na saka! Yeh kahani hai uss rajkumaari ki jo kabhi... More

~Character aesthetic~
~Characters~
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~ Chapter 4 ~
~chapter 5~
~ Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~ Chapter 9~
~ Chapter 10~
~ Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13
~ Chapter 14 ~
~ Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~ Chapter 17~
~ Chapter 18~
Chapter 19~
~ Chapter 20~
~ Chapter 21~
~ Chapter 22~
~ Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
~ Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
~Chapter 28~
~ Chapter 29~
~Chapter 30~
~Chapter 31~
~Chapter 32~
~Chapter 33~
~Chapter 34~
~Chapter 35~
Chapter 36
~Chapter 37~
~Chapter 38~
chapter 39
~Chapter 40~
~Chapter 41~
~Chapter 42~
~Chapter 43~
~chapter 44~
~Chapter 45~
~Chapter 46~
~Chapter 47~
~Chapter 48~
~chapter 49~
~Chapter 50~
~Chapter 51~
~Chapter 52~
~Chapter 53~
~Important~
~Chapter 55~
~Chapter 56~
~Chapter 57~
~Chapter 58~
~Chapter 59~
~Chapter 61~
~Chapter 62~
~Chapter 63~
~Chapter 64~
~Chapter 65~
~Chapter 60~
~Chapter 66~
!!!New Book!!!
~Chapter 67~
~Chapter 68~
~Chapter 69~
~ Epilogue 1~
~Sohbat~โค

~Chapter 54~

5.3K 321 41
By SoumyaShet

There was a brief pause, of intense eye contact.

" Agar aapko aisa lagta hai, ki I am letting this go, than let me make it very clear Mrs. Nandini, I .am .not. Mhuje koi farak nahi padta what anyone out there says, or does, but.. I am going to get you punished. ", Vaidehi said with determination radiating from every cell of her body.

{ If you feel, that I am letting this go, than let me make it very clear Mrs. Nandini, I .am .not. I don't care what anyone out there say or does, but.. I am going to get you punished. ", Vaidehi said with determination radiating from every CM of her body. }

" I will make sure that you pay for your sins. ",She continued.
" I am with you in this Vaidu! ", Abhishek said with same determination.
"Its, Vaidehi Raaghav Yaduvanshi! And Yes! You don't need to be. When I needed you to be with me, you were not there. Now, there's no need. Jo hai mere sath utne kafi hai. ", Vaidehi retorted.

{ "Its, Vaidehi Raaghav Yaduvanshi! And Yes! You don't need to be. When I needed you to be with me, you were not there. Now, there's no need. The ones that are there with me, they are more than enough. ", Vaidehi retorted.
}

Nandini panicked. She never saw this coming. She thought that it's been years now. The family will forget. The family will forgive. But the determination that was radiating from Vaidehi and Abhishek spoke loudly that they were not letting it go.

" Vaidu please beta aisa mat karna. Beta.. It's been years now. Please forgive me beta. I.. I regret.. I regret doing what I did... Please beta. ", Nandini started coaxing Vaidehi while shedding her crocodile tears.

{ Vaidu please child don't do this. Child.. It's been years now. Please forgive me child. I.. I regret.. I regret doing what I did.. Please child. ", Nandini started coaxing Vaidehi while shedding her crocodile tears. }

Vaidehi chuckled at her false tactics.
" Your regret, your remorse won't bring my Babasa back. Your apologies, what all you did for this house, is not going to bring my Babasa back. So you might try this on them but not me.Bohot aisho aaram ki zindagi ji li aapne,now face the wrath of your wrongdoings.",Vaidehi said sternly.
"You are a bloody murderer. And I'll make sure You. Suffer. ", Vaidehi dotted.

{ " Your regret, your remorse won't bring my Babasa back. Your apologies, what all you did for this house, is not going to bring my Babasa back. So you might try this on them but not me. You lived a lavish life for ages ,now face the wrath of your wrongdoings.",Vaidehi said sternly.
"You are a bloody murderer. And I'll make sure You. Suffer. ", Vaidehi dotted.}

Nandini seeing that this was not working turned towards the other family members. Her state was fully disheveled now. The tears weren't stopping either.
" Babasa, aap.. Aap kahiye na inse.. Baabasa hum naadan the, galti ho gayi..

"Kisika khoon karna mahaj galti nahi hoti Nandini! ",Madhavan,Nandini's husband said.

{ " Babasa, you... Please you tell them.. Babasa I was foolish, I did a mistake...

"Killing someone is not a mere mistake Nandini! ", Madhavan,Nandini's husband said. }

Nandini looked at him perplexed. She thought atleast he would support her. He was always her puppet. But seeing him retort like this, she could see herself losing.

She turned towards Vishwanath again. He was the elder one. His decision would persist. She knew that.
"Babasa.. Please.. Babasa... Hum sharminda hai babasa... Babasa vichar kijiye babasa.. Agar.. Yeh.. Baat bahar aayi toh humare parivaar ki kitni badnami hogi.. Kya sochega yeh jaag humare parivaar ke bare mei.. ", she tried coaxing.

{" Babasa.. Please.. Babasa.. I am ashamed babasa.. Babasa please think about it.. If.. If this goes out in public,our family will face defamation, what will the world think about us.. ", she tried coaxing }

Abhishek chuckled as he started, " Aapko sachme lagta hai ki parivaar ki izzat, badmani, yeh sab humare babasa se badi chize hai! Humare babasa ki khooni ko hum aise hi sirf isliye chod de ki parivaar.. Parivaar ki badnami hogi... Woh parivaar jo humare liye humare babasa the. Jinhe aapne... Aapne humse chin liya.. "

{ Abhishek chuckled as he started, " You really think, this respect and fame of family, this defamation and ignominy, these things are more important to us than our father!
That we leave the one that killed our babasa.. Just because the family will face backlash, when on contrary, for us our whole family was with babasa... Whom.. Whom you killed. "}

Just then the police entered in.

Nandini was doomed. All her years secrets were out.

"Ha.. Ha.. Haa... Tumhe lagta hai, bis saal purana case, aaj court dekhega.. Choot jayege hum... Aur phir.. Tumhari maut humare haath likhenge Vaidehi.. ", Nandini said laughing maniacally.

{Ha.. Ha.. Haa.. You really think, a 20 year old case, would run in the court?.. I'll be out.. And then.. I'll kill you with my bare hands Vaidehi.. ", Nandini said laughing maniacally. }

Vaidehi too walked directly in front on her as she directly stared into those eyes of Nandini, " Bis saal tak jis sach ko itni bakhoobi se chupaya, use ek jatke mei agar bahar nikala ja sakta hai, toh.. Humare pati yeh toh ensure kar hi sakte hai ki.. You. Pay. For. Every. Damn. Thing. That. You. Did. "

{Vaidehi too walked directly in front on her as she directly stared into those eyes of Nandini, " If my husband could dig out a 20 years old case that you had meticulously hidden, than.. Believe me, he can totally ensure that..  You. Pay. For. Every. Damn. Thing. That. You. Did. "}

Nandini was getting psychotic. She tried laying her hands around Vaidehi's neck, when Raaghav pushed her with so much of force that she directly landed on the floor.
"You are going to get a painful death. Start preparing for it. Kyuki Mahadev ki saugandh chodne toh nahi wale hum aapko. ", Raaghav talked with raging intensity, his eyes conveying the rage that he was carrying.

{"You are going to get a painful death. Start preparing for it. I vow on my Mahadev, I am not going to leave you. ", Raaghav talked with raging intensity his eyes conveying the rage that he was carrying. }

The police took Nandini away.

Vaidehi felt herself drained. A single day changed the entire course of her being.
Raaghav softly held her in his arms. He could understand her condition.

The whole Ranawat family was dampened.

They were ashamed, guilty, and disheartened.
Moreover they didn't knew how to reconcile with Vaidehi now.
Each one of them, understood the fact very well that they ,in their blindness had made Vaidehi suffer a lot. And it would be even wrong to expect that she would forgive them. But they knew they had to earn her forgiveness.

Each of the family member present there could feel something eating them up from inside.

" Vaidu.. Beta.. ", Vishwanath came forward.
Vaidehi showed up her palm to stop him.
" Beta... Hum.. Hum hath jodte hai.. Humne aapke sath bohot galat kiya.. Beta hume.. Hume bohot pachtava ho raha hai. Hum yeh nahi keh rahe ki hume maaf kare, na.. Aapko hume jo saza deni hai de dijiye, par... Par.. Hume humari galti sudharne ke liye ek mauka dijiye beta. ", Vishwanath begged.

"Ha Vaidu! Sorry is a very small word. It certainly can't heal the harm that we have caused you. Par please, hume sab kuch phir se sahi karne ka ek mauka de! Please Vaidu! ", Abhishek begged, by now he was crying badly.
The whole Ranawat villa was crying over it's bad fate.
Only because of some utterly superstitious ideology and self grief over the loss of their being , they also lost the kid that used to be everybody's favorite. They killed that kid, in true sense.

"Sab kuch tab sahi kiya ja sakta hai jab kuch bigda huva ho, yaha sab kuch bas khatam ho chuka hai, Mr. Ranawat. ", Vaidehi said in a stern voice.

" Hum humare ghar jana chahte hai Raaghav! ", she turned towards Raaghav who, nodded and walked her to the car.

{" Vaidu.. Child.. ", Vishwanath came forward.
Vaidehi showed up her palm to stop him.
" Beta... I.. I fold my hands,child... I know..i know we did so wrong with you.... Child..I ....I am regretting it badly....No..No,i am not asking you to forgive us right away. Certainly No.. Give us any punishment you want to,child but, ... But.. But please, give us a chance to correct our mistake..please.. ", Vishwanath begged.

"Ha Vaidu! Sorry is a very small word. It certainly can't heal the harm that we have caused you. But please, give us one chance to make everything right!Please Vaidu! ", Abhishek begged, by now he was crying badly.
The whole Ranawat villa was crying over it's bad fate.
Only because of some utterly superstitious ideology and self grief over the loss of their being , they also lost the kid that used to be everybody's favorite. They killed that kid, in true sense.

"Things can be made right, only when there's something left and here it's just that, everything's over, Mr. Ranawat. ", Vaidehi said in a stern voice.

" I want to go home, Raaghav! ", she turned towards Raaghav who, nodded and walked her to the car.}

Abhishek followed. He was a mess currently. He had to be. His only sister. He lost her in his miseries.
He had been too cruel to her. He stopped her from calling him his family. But the Mr. Ranawat that came from her just now felt.. Felt heavy. He hated it. He wanted her to call him bhai.

But he knew, he had damaged the things himself.
As he saw the car of Raaghav moving away, he resolved, he would seek his sister's forgiveness. He won't force her to. But he'll try. Try till he is alive. Try till she forgives him. Try till he wipes off all the damages and viles that he had spilled upon her.

Just then Amaira, his wife came and placed her hand on his shoulder.
He turned to look towards her. She too had her eyes filled with tears just like him.
"Mei bohot bura bhai hu Amu! I failed.. I failed as a brother. I failed as a son. ", he broke down completely.
Laying of the floor he continued saying in between his cries, " I spoilt everything. I was never there when she needed me Amu. How could I? How.. How could I distance myself from the only gift I had from my maa baba! I failed them.. I failed in being a brother.
Babasa.. Babasa would be so.. So angry on me.. So.. ", he sobbed badly.
" I lost my.. Vaidu.. I lost her... I hate myself.. I so hate myself Amu.. I.. ", he cried as he started hitting his hand on his forehead, badly.
Amaira tried intervening.
The whole Ranawat family was out now. They watched the son of the house break down so badly.
In fact this was the case with every body present there. Their hearts were bleeding.
They could feel their chest sink.

But it was late. A late remorse. A late discovery of truth.

{  " I am a very bad brother, Amu! I failed.. I failed as a brother. I failed as a son. ", he broke down completely.}

___________ ___________________ ____________

~5 days later~

The whole happenings had affected Vaidehi a lot. But her Raaghav was her peace.
She was in the hospital currently,having just finished a surgery. Sitting in her office she was wondering over the past.
The revelation, the remorse, the apologies. Everything.
The tears from the Ranawat's were still washing her feet.

She thought over how the family had been visiting her from the past few days, apologizing, asking for her forgiveness, asking for a chance.
Yes, the Ranawat's had visited the Mahal, for the past five days. Abhishek, he used to sit at the gate to get a glimpse of Vaidehi.

She remembered, about how she herself had told them, in a cruel manner according to her, to not visit her house.

"Hum insaan hai, nahi bhul sakte.. Chahkar bhi nahi bhul sakte, of how you all treated me. Nahi maaf kar sakte, itni himmat hi nahi hai hum mei. Yaad hai, kaise jab jab humne aap logo se pyaar ki, apnepan ki ummeed ki, aap logo ne hume thukra diya tha, tab hume jo mehsoos huwa tha, hum nahi bhula sakte use.
Aap log toh hume ghar ki beti tak nahi maante the, itna.. Itna.. Sab kuch nahi bhula sakte hum.
Yaad hai, kaise shaadi tak jabardasti karwani chahi thi aap logo ne. Woh sab din, humne rokar bithai hui sab raatein. Nahi bhula sakte hum.

Isliye koshish karna band kijiye. Hum maaf nahi kar sakte aap logo ko. Nahi.. Na hi itna bada dil hai humara ki hum aap logo ko mauka de.

Hum bas.. Hum bas ek peaceful life jeena chahte hai. Toh.. Please.. Please.. Humse dur rahiye. Aap logo ko humse rishta nahi rakhna tha na. Toh lets, let's stick to it..

Humare ghar wapas maat ayiyega. ", these were her words, yesterday to the Ranawat family before she shut the gate off for them.

{I am a human.. And I can't forget.. Even if I want to.. I can't forget how you all treated me.. Neither can I forgive you all, I.. I simply don't have the strength to do that.
You remember, the times when I craved for your love, for your care, you all pushed me away. I just can't forget, how I felt at the point.. I can't..
You all didn't even consider me as the daughter of the house.
Fixed my marriage against my will, forced me too marry.
All those days and nights that I spent crying, I can't forget them.

That's why, don't try. Because I won't forgive you all. I don't have a heart that is big enough, to give you all a chance. I don't.

I.. I just want to live a peaceful life. So, please. Stay away from me.
There, was a time when you all didn't wanted to have any relation with me, let's just stick to it.

Don't come to my house again. ", these were her words, yesterday to the Ranawat family before she shut the gate off for them. }

Vaidehi was also reminded of the words Abhishek had said, " Hum jante hai Vaidu, saalo ki ghaav ek din mei nahi bhare jaate. Par humne tumhe jo dard diya hai, usse kam toh hum nahi kar sakte, par prayashith jaroor karenge.
Hume diye huye haar ek sitaam ka prayashith hum karenge. Jab tak aap hume maaf nahi karti,tab tak. "

{" I understand the fact that I won't be able to heal the wounds that are years old,  in a day, Vaidu. But I'll do my act of repentance and atonement. Till the time, that you don't forgive me"}

He stood by his words.
Vaidehi had received a sorry note,a letter and a tulip, her favorite flower, early in the morning. It was from Abhishek.

But was she going to forgive? She just couldn't.

Then her thoughts drifted to her Raaghav.
That man. He was her sole reason of existence now. The way he cared for her, the way he loved her.
He was an epitome.

But she knew, he too suffered with her.
She knew, he did too much for her. Something that no one ever did. She felt blessed to have him in her life.

__________ ____________________ ____________

~Later that day~

Raaghav and Vaidehi were sitting in hall.
They just had their dinner.
It was then when they heard Aanisha. She was shouting as she came inside to where they both were. Rutvendra followed her.

"Tumne.. Tumne mara hai na mumma ko? ", Aanisha asked as she came dangerously towards Vaidehi and Raaghav.
" Mei jaanti hu, tumne accident karaaya hai na mumma ka? ", she asked looking towards Raaghav.

{ You.. You killed my mumma, right? "}
{ I know it very well, you did the accident of Mumma? ", she said looking towards Raaghav}

Vaidehi knew that today the police were shifting Nandini to another prison or something, but this accident and shit, she had no idea of it.
She then looked towards Raaghav. He stood unapologetically, unbothered and so very not interested in the drama that was happening, with Aanisha shouting and hovelling.
Vaidehi understood it was Raaghav behind it all.

"Tumhari.. Tumhari vajah se aaj mumma mar gayi. Upar se, no one from the family even came to see her dead body. No one seemed bothered. No one lit her pyre. Sirf tumhari vajah se Vaidehi.", Aanisha was saying when she heard Raaghav speak.
" Bas.! Now that's enough.
You both may leave! ", he dotted.
His voice made both Aanisha and Rutvendra shiver.

{  " Just because of you, mumma is no more. On top of that, no one from the family even came to see her dead body. No one seemed to be bothered. No one lit her pure. Just because of you, Vaidehi, "}

Vaidehi just looked at all of them, and walked toward their room upstairs.

Now, Raaghav didn't knew, whether she was angry or sad.
Yes, he did the accident. Was he sorry of it? No.
Was there any guilt? Not even an ounce.
But..
He.. He didn't wanted to look bad in Vaidehi's eyes.
There was a side of darkness that he had too. No!!! He was not into violence and unethical stuff. But he knew how justice was to be done at times. And he knew that few things are better handled by him then leaving them to the system.
But his Vaidehi had to stay away from his that side forever.
He knew his Vaidehi knew about his dark side. That was enough.
She didn't had to be a part of that darkness of his.

But, this act from him. He didn't knew if she would accept it or not.

He too followed Vaidehi.
On getting inside their room, he found Vaidehi standing near the bed.
He walked to her, "Vaidu.. I am so..
He was going to apologize when Vaidehi hugged him.
" Ab bas Raaghav.. Hume iss sab ke bare mei aur nahi sunna.. I.. I just want all of this to get over... It doesn't matter aapne kya kiya kya nahi.. Buraai, bura hi deserve karti hai.. Par ab bas. Hum iss sabko nahi sunna chahte.. "She said softly.

{ Now enough Raaghav.. I don't want to hear anything about that matter now.. I.. I just want all of this to get over.. It doesn't matter what you did.. Bad deserves bad.. But, now enough.. I don't want to hear about it.. ", she said softly. }

Raaghav hugged her more.
" It's all over jaan. This matter ends here. Iske aage aapko yeh sab pareshan nahi karega, I promise.
Bas ek baat aapse kehna chahte hai,
Hum mahadev ki jhooti saugandh nahi lete, and when I said ki unhe aasan maut nahi milegi toh unhe aasan maut nahi dena wala mei. It's not over for them.
Par aaj se, yeh sab aapke paas, apko takleef dene nahi aayega. I promise. ", he said.
Totally implying that the accident was not the end of Nandini and Suraj Chaudhary but that he had planned their death more meticulously. And that they would go through every pain that he had planned for them.

{"It's all over jaan. This matter ends here. You won't hear anything about it henceforth, I promise.
Just one thing I want you to know, Vaidu. I don't take false vow. And when I said that she won't get a easy death. I will be sticking to it.
Henceforth, these things won't trouble you. I promise. }

Vaidehi looked at him.
She quickly wiped her tears as she said, " Bas aur rona dhona nahi.
Ab bas khushiya manyenge. Okay? "
"Okay! ", he replied as he pecked her forehead.
" Aapka birthday aah raha hai Raaghav! ", she said her excitement returning.
" Hmm! "He just hummed.
" Toh kya gift de rahe hai aap hume? ", she asked.
He squinted his eyes.
" Humara birthday hai Vaidu. Technically gift hume milna chahiye na! ",he argued.
" Nope.. "
"Aacha kya gift chahiye aapko? "
"Aap! "
"Huh? "
"Aap jo bhi de! ", she smiled.

After few seconds Raaghav said, " Vaidu.. Ek request thi, I know you know my birthday. Par will you not wish me first. Mhuje humesha apne birthday pe pehle maasa se baat karne ki aadat hai. I.."

{"Now enough of this crying and tears, for now on, we will only celebrate the happiness around us. Okay? "

"Okay"
" Your birthday is coming, Raaghav! "she said her excitement returning.
" Hmm! "He just hummed.
" So, what gift are you giving me? ", she asked.
He squinted his eyes.
" It's my birthday,Vaidu.Technically I should get the gift! ",he argued.
" Nope.. "
"Okay so what gift do you want? "
"You! "
"Huh? "
"Whatever you give! ", she smiled.

After few seconds Raaghav said, " Vaidu.. There's one request, I know you know my birthday. But, will you not wish me first. On my birthday,I have this habit of talking to maasa first... I.."}

"Of course! ", she said as she pecked his lips.

" And... I visit the temple on my birthday. Will you accompany me this time? ", he further asked.
" Ofcousee..! ", she again said, again pecking his lips.
But this time he let his lips stay attached to hers for more amount of time, as he kissed her wildly.

_________ ____________________ _____________

Isme translations included hai! What are your thoughts on that? 🤔

Thoughts on the leads? Raaghav- Vaidehi?

Thoughts on Abhishek?
Should he be forgiven?

Future expectations? 🤭

Created an Instagram account, you'll can follow me there, for spoilers and stuff.

Hope the chapter's good enough! ✨
Do vote and comment! 😌💌
Love Love! ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

551K 18.2K 42
๐™„๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ž๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š [๐—–๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ] ๐˜™๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๏ฟฝ...
772K 72.5K 54
"๐™‡๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™—๐™š๐™œ๐™ช๐™ข. ๐™๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™™ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™ก ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช,๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๏ฟฝ...
84.7K 3.1K 32
||Book 1|| โ™กAliasha Rathoreโ™ก ~"har aashiq ki ajab kahani hai, chup rehna bhi pyaar ki nishani hai". A 24 year-old global superstar. She has everythi...
1.2M 54.9K 50
Saying that the Singhania's were famous would be an understatement. They were considered royalty in Rajasthan. There are even controversies that they...