LOVELY TUTOR(TAEKOOK FF)-comp...

By merosegirl

A 19 year old boy,who is struggling for his life,just to sacrifice for his 10-year-old little sister.That's t... More

Small Intro ☺️
Chapter 1- Breakup Plan
Chapter 2- Victory
Chapter 3- In A Need
Chapter 4- Problem Solving
Chapter 5- A Big No
Chapter 6- Heated Conversation
Chapter 7- A Shitty Deal
Chapter 8- Text Box
Chapter 9- Tutor's Wise Words
Chapter 10- Silent Click
Chapter 11- The 'X'
Chapter 12- Observing Too Much
Chapter 13- Incoming Storm
Chapter 14- Kims and Jeons
Chapter 15- Rainy Walk
Chapter 16- Childhood
Chapter 17- Chocolate Cake
Chapter 18- A Total Hatred
Chapter 19- I'm Sorry
Chapter 20- The Awkwardness
Chapter 21- An Apology
Chapter 22- In The Middle of The Road
Chapter 23- Forgiven
Chapter 24- Past Hatred
Chapter 25- Sleep Call
Chapter 26- Drunken Jungkook
Chapter 27- Night Walk
Chapter 28- Birthday Present
Chapter 29- Mall Date+Yoongi's Birthday
Chapter 30- Tears In The Rain
Chapter 31- You Changed Me
Chapter 32- Secret
Chapter 33- Beach Trip
Chapter 34- Kissing In The Moonlight
Chapter 35- Confesssion
Chapter 36- The Secret of Banana Milk
Chapter 37- Semester Break
Chapter 38- A Gentle Punishment
Chapter 39- Sulking Taetae
Chapter 40- Still With You
Chapter 41- Mr. Jeon
Chapter 42- The Truth About The Bracelet
Chapter 43- The Mother
Chapter 44- Reunited
Chapter 45- The Password(I Want You)
Chapter 46- Revenge Mission on Suzy
Chapter 47- Under The Sunset
Appreciative Words

Chapter 48(Final)- Our Fate

642 15 0
By merosegirl

Taehyung hug himself, feeling a little bit cold by the night wind at the park. Luckily he wore a jacket, prevent himself from being too cold. While waiting for Jungkook, he look up, at the shining stars on the sky, and the full moon located right up his head. He smile, feeling his eyes blessed by looking at the night view of the sky.

"Here you go, a sweet strawberry ice cream, for a sweet princess". Jungkook take his seat beside Taehyung, holding two cones of ice cream in his hands, pass the strawberry one to Taehyung.

Taehyung take the ice cream. "Thankyou, Jungkook ah". He straight on biting the ice cream, make him close his eyes tightly.

"Mmmhh it's cold!". Taehyung whimper in coldness.

"Of course baby. That's why I've been wondering why do you want to eat ice cream right now, in the middle of the cold wind around us".

"I just felt like it Kookie. Plus it remind me of something. This place was where we had our hang out for the first time right?"

Jungkook nod. "Of course. This is also where we used to have our tutoring lessons together. I can never forget that, Taehyungie".

Taehyung smile, scooting himself closer to Jungkook as he lay his head on Jungkook's shoulder. "Neither can I".

Time skip...

While taking walk around the park, Jungkook can feel Taehyung's hand is shaking, cause they are literally holding hands with each other right now.

"Baby, your hands are shaking. You must be so cold. Want to go back now?"

Taehyung shake his head as a no. "I don't want to, Kookie. I still wanna walk with you. A hug for me from your big body is enough, Jungkookie". Taehyung said with a pout.

Jungkook chuckle. "Why don't you say so. Come here, sweetie pie".

Jungkook open up his jacket he's wearing widely. Taehyung waste no time to get himself in that jacket, hummed as he finally get some warmness.

"Hmm it feels good".

Jungkook smile, securing Taehyung safely in that jacket, pulling his boyfriend's body closer to himself. With the big jacket of his and Taehyung's tiny body, Jungkook easily can wrap the older in it, at the same time making both of them feel warm.

Taehyung look up to Jungkook, staring deeply in his eyes. Jungkook is doing the same. Lost in Taehyung's eyes, he lean closer, gently kiss Taehyung's lips. Taehyung response to the kiss, not pushing his own boyfriend away.

Tilting their head left and right, Jungkook hold Taehyung's nape, deepening the kiss. Smooching sounds can be heard between their kisses. It feels so good devouring each other's lips, making none of them want to pull away.

After a while, Jungkook pull away first. And as for Taehyung, he's out of breath, but he's not satisfied enough. He wants to kiss Jungkook more.

"Mmmhh more..." Taehyung whisper.

"What, baby?"

"Kiss me more, Kookie".

"Baby, you're out of breath".

"I don't care. I need those lips right now, Kookie. Kiss me more".

Listening to his boyfriend, Jungkook connect their lips again, regarding to the fact that he also can't stop devouring the older's sugar lips.

Their kiss started to get heated. Both be really needing each others lips right now. Avoiding to hurt Taehyung, Jungkook just lick the older's lips, asking for permission to enter his tongue, that Taehyung gladly give in.

Jungkook started to explore the whole spaces of Taehyung's mouth. He can hear the older humm, and sometimes whimper. He knows, Taehyung likes it, Jungkook like it how much he's feeling the same.

But need to get breath, both of them pull away, try catching their breath.

"Hmm I never get tired of those lips, baby". Jungkook said, caressing Taehyung's lips with his thumb.

"Me too, Kookie. I hope you won't get tired of me too".

"Of course I won't. Why do you say that, Taehyungie?"

"Jungkook ah, I just want you to know, that I really love you. You mean a lot to me, Jungkook ah. As my friend, as my partner, as my listener, as my supporter, and most importantly, as my boyfriend. And probably for my life partner soon. I want no one else other than you, Jungkook. So I hope you can stay with me forever. Keep yourself by my side in whatever we are going. Jungkook ah, we are still young. There are many more we need to face in this world. That's why I need you Jungkook. I would always need you. Can you promise to be with me forever, Kookie?" Taehyung has his doe eyes looking at Jungkook.

Jungkook smile, caress Taehyung's face. "My Taetae baby. I love you too. I really love you. Just like how you need me, it's the same like just how I love you. We can face many things together, wether they are good things or bad things, I would still be by your side. I promise you, Taehyung. Me, in the name of Jeon Jungkook, promising myself to always be with you, through thick and thin, through hardness and easiness, and whatever we are going through, I'll make sure I'll be by your side, forever and ever. I love you too baby. I love you so much. There's no one in this world I love more than you". Jungkook lovingly kiss Taehyung's forehead.

Taehyung close his eyes, feeling Jungkook's lips on his skin. He can't help but to feel touched by what his boyfriend just said. He know, Jungkook really meant all the things he said. Deep down in his soul, he really can't describe how much he love Jungkook. Feelings for Jungkook are uncountable, no one can know the exact amount, including himself.

Jungkook break the kiss on Taehyung's forehead, again looking at the cute boy in front of him.

"I love you so much, Jeon Jungkook".

"I love you so damn much too, Kim Taehyung".

************************************
1 year later....

"That's when I promised myself, that I will always love him. Kim Taehyung, the love of my life. And will forever hold that title. He thought me many things, things that I needed in my whole life. He thought me about love, about sacrifices, and everything I need to know. Taehyung made me realise that..we can have our only love just once. And he will be that only one love just for me."

"Taehyung also thought me about fate. Fate is number one in our life. Fate is everything. Fate is when you got to know who are you meeting, and who are you going to meet in the future. Fate will teach you, wether you are surrounded with good people or bad people. Fate shows you who are you gonna love in your life. It also teach you about your hardwork in your life. As Taehyung said, if you want something, gain it. No matter what is approaching your life in whatever you're doing, you gotta gain something you desired. You may chased my obstacles and hardness. But who knows, success and ease are approaching you in the other way. That's why, fate existed, for you to accept everything that happened in your life. Someone you want, doesn't mean to be your destiny, or someone you can keep in you whole life. You just gotta accept everything."

"As for me, I believe Kim Taehyung is my fate. My destiny, and the one I would keep in my whole life. Kim Taehyung, the piece of my heart. I would never lose you. Until death do us apart. Deep in my soul,
I love you, Kim Taehyung."

Jungkook put the pen down, smiling as he finally finish writing his diary. The middle sized book hold many memories of him with his boyfriend. Pretty sure, he's not gonna forget all about them.

Jungkook feel his neck got hugged by someone, not other than his boyfriend.

"Kookie, what are you doing?" Taehyung said as he place his chin on Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook look beside his face. "I just finished writing my diary, baby".

"Diary? You never told me you have a diary, Jungkook ah".

"I do. Come here let me show you". Jungkook said, pulling Taehyung to sit on his lap.

"Baby, this diary is so special. It holds our memories, from the moment we know eachother, until when we made promises with each other, with the stars and the full moon witnessed us. Do you remember that, baby?"

Taehyung's face lighten up, looking at the well decorated diary book of Jungkooks. He also manage to read some words Jungkook wrote by himself. He really amazed by the neat handwriting.

"It's so beautiful, Kookie. Awww it has our photos as well". Taehyung caressed the polaroid Jungkook attached on few pages of the book.

"Of course. Just so you know, that's how I keep our memories until we are getting older, baby. Do you like it?"

Taehyung nod his head. "Of course I do. It's so beautiful".

Taehyung put the book down, trailing his arms around Jungkook's neck.

"You're so sweet, Jungkook. I love it. Thank you so much". Taehyung said as he peck Jungkook's lips.

"You're most welcome, baby. Are you done getting dressed?"

"Yeap. A while ago. I was looking for you everywhere. Then here you are hiding from me hmm?" Taehyung touch the tip of Jungkook's nose.

Jungkook chuckle. "I'm sorry, baby. Let's go then. They must have been waiting for us".

Taehyung smile and nod his head.

Time skip...

"Taehyung ahhh!!!!" Jimin shout, hugging his soulmate tightly.

Taehyung smile, technically in pain when Jimin hug his body too tight. He even let out tiny scream when he feel Jimin carry his body up and swing around their bodies before he finally being put on the ground again.

"Jiminie! How are you?"

"Aww I'm good, my baby. I missed you so much. Let me kiss you, soulmate". Jimin said and shower Taehyung's both cheeks with kisses. His sudden action make Taehyung giggle.

Meanwhile Jungkook beside him already has his tongue against his inner cheeks, totally annoyed witnessing the cause-of-jealousy moment in front of him. Noticing that Jimin didn't show any sign that he gonna stop, Jungkook clear his throat.

"Ehem, excuse me. Aren't you gonna realise the fact that his boyfriend is right beside him right now?".

Jungkook finally caught Jimin's attention. "So?"

"So stop what you're doing to my baby, of course". Jungkook said in disbelief.

Jimin roll his eyes. "Taetae baby just ignore that jealous boy of yours and let's get in. And Jungkook, you're just Taehyung's 1 year few months boyfriend and I'm his soulmate for this whole 12 years. Know your limit, dude". Jimin said sassily before turning around and walk inside the house.

Jungkook gasp. "Did he just say that he knows you better then I know you? Your soulmate's killing me, Taehyungie".

Taehyung chuckle, grabbing Jungkook's arm. "Kookie you know how Jimin is".

"Of course. But baby you gotta tell him that I've seen the whole body of yours in these less than two years while him being your 12 years soulmate still can't you naked like you did to me".

Taehyung playfully hit Jungkook's arm. "You dumbass what the heck are you talking about, you nasty. Come let's just go in and meet the others". Taehyung said shyly, earning laugh from Jungkook.

Time skip...

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KIM SEOJIN, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU". The boys sing happy birthday song to their oldest brother.

Jin make his wish before blowing off the candles on the cake. The others cheered loudly for him.

"Thank you guys, thank you so much". Jin said, hugging all his members.

"Jin hyung, happy birthday again". Taehyung said with a smile on his face.

Feeling overwhelmed, Jin hug Taehyung. "Awww thank you so much, my baby".

After that, all of them eat the cake and the food Yoongi cooked for them. Like they not gonna ask Jin to cook for his own birthday. The least they could do is surprising their big brother, which they did.

************************************
"Guys, I haven't see you all in a while. I missed you dorks so much. Tell me everything, please". Jin said, looking at all his little brothers.

"I'll start then. And honour to say, I'm practically a doctor now. Pretty soon, I can be a real doctor, in a real hospital, and getting a real passengers for myself ". Hoseok said.

"What are you practically treating right now, a toy?" Yoongi said.

"Haha dark joke. Nice one, Yoongi hyung".

Yoongi thumbs up. "Anytime. Oh you're treating animals also, right? Dude finally you can overcome your fear with snakes, or even toy snakes". Yoongi said, always find a way to tease Hoseok.

Hoseok look at him in disbelief. "Seriously Yoongi hyung are you deaf or something. I'm a doctor, not a vet".

"Aren't they the same? Using stethoscope, wearing doctor coat and treating shits, right? Yoongi ask, totally being clueless.

"I swear to God Yoongi hyung you're an idiot". Hoseok rub his temple.

Jin laugh. "Oh come on stop fighting. Anyway I'm looking forward to be a chef right now. I mean..at this moment I'm just an ordinary cooker in a restaurant in the city, but I want to be a main chef there. My boss have been praising me too much these days, so pretty sure I can level up myself soon".

"Wow you're doing great Jin hyung. I'm sure you can be a best chef one day. Probably you can open your own restaurant".

"Aww thank you, my baby Jiminie". Jin place his hand on his chest, touched by Jimin's nice words.

"Mostwelcome, hyungie. Oh anyway, nothing special about me. Just like Hobi hyung, I'm doing my practical now, but as a kindergarten teacher".

Taehyung gasp. "You're being a teacher to kids, Jiminshi?"

"Yes, Taetae. Like.. taking care of my nephew really made me interest about children, babies and etc. So that's what I've been doing now. It suits my course I took during the college too".

All of them nod their head, agreeing to Jimin's statement about himself.

"As for me, I am just taking over my dad's company right now. Just like Jimin, it suits my course too, which is business. To be honest I prefer to work in an office, rather than doing some physical activity outside, I don't think I can".

Jin nod. "Yeahh like you would end up destroying everything, right Joonie? But it's okay, babe. Work is still a work. You got a really good opportunity for yourself. At least your father trusted you". Jin said as he hug Namjoon, while the others just nod their head.

"Yoongi what about you?"

"Me? Oh nothing special actually. I'm just being a music producer, with the name SUGA. Technically saying, my identity as a real Min Yoongi is hidden. I'm glad to do that, to be honest. Oh and I also do a part time job, being a pianist. Like..when some events like schools or weddings need me, then I'm on service".

"Wow, you're doing plenty of jobs at the same time. I'm impressed". Jin said, being proud.

"Thank you. But sometimes it's just tiring for me. Especially when my job to play the piano is just few minutes, but I will have to be at the event from the start until finish, and the worst is with that crowded places. Like you guys know my introvert ass really hate crowded places. So that's why I decided to focus on producing songs. Being a pianist might end up made me end my life".

Hoseok nod. "As you should, hyung. You have nine life by way. Ending one, you will have eight more".

Yoongi sigh and nod his head. "Yeah, right? Wait what the fuck--"

"How about you guys, Taehyung and Jungkook. Are you guys doing well, my babies?"

Jungkook smile. "We are doing fine, Jin hyung. I'm replacing my father for his company. As for Taehyung, he's being a real good lawyer right now. Like..no one can beat his brain, hyung. He settled all the cases like easy peasy lemon squeezy". Jungkook said, looking aside at his boyfriend.

Jin gasp. "Woahh really? Finally I can go like 'you dare touching me? My little brother know laws, you bitch'. Right Taehyungie?"

Taehyung chuckle. "Yeah you can say that, Jin hyung".

They were having some chit chat, regarding to how they missed each other so much. With their strong bond, no one and nothing can ruin their brotherhood, even though how long they are being away from each other. And that's what we call as friendship.

************************************
"Taetae baby, I was searching for you. Here you are. Have you take your shower?" Jungkook ask, hugging Taehyung from behind.

Taehyung nod. "I did, Kookie. I just finish showering and doesn't feel like getting down, so here I am. The wind is warm today, Kookie". Taehyung said, inhaling the air from his room balcony.

Jungkook sniff Taehyung's exposed neck, as he smile. "Hmm smells good, just like always". He whisper.

Taehyung just smile, glad when Jungkook said that.

"Jungkook ah, do you remember the first time we met?".

"I do. When I tricked you using a thorny haired guy for you to meet me right? You hated me, Taehyung ah. Like.. really hate the shit out of me. How can't I remember that, baby?" Jungkook said, slowly swinging their body left and right

Taehyung chuckle. "Of course Kookie.I still remember you asked me to be your tutor, saying that you need me. Technically, you were literally forcing me. But to be honest, I need you the same".

Taehyung turn around, facing Jungkook as he circled his arms around Jungkook's neck. "Kookie, we need each other, right?"

"Of course baby. Apart from need each other, We met by fate. Remember about our father's love story? If I want to be dramatic enough baby, I would say that our father attached red strings between their pinkies, as a sign that whatever happens, they will always be together, now or afterlife. And it really happened, baby. It happened to us".

"Jungkook ah, I wouldn't call that dramatic. If you ask me, there is an invisible red strings attached between them, which is their promises they made towards each other. The promises where they will continue to love each other, forever and ever. Too bad they couldn't be with each other right now, but their promises got carried to us. We were destined to meet, Kookie. We met because of our father".

"Yes baby, and it's gonna be the most memorable thing for me, which is meeting you. Thank you baby. Thank you for everything you done together with me. I promise you, baby. I couldn't be happy enough, knowing you're always by my side, not leaving me even once".

"Thank you too, Jungkookie. For always there for me. Being my supporter, helping me whenever I need you, and always love me as your boyfriend".

"Taehyung ah, do you love me?"

Taehyung smile. "Kiss me, Jungkook ".

"Hmm?"

"Kiss me first. And I'll tell you".

Jungkook waste no time to connect their lips together, kissing Taehyung carefully yet softly. Taehyung kiss him back, devouring each other's lips as smooching sounds can be heard. Their kisses are so gentle and lovely, just like the first time they kissed. None of them can change their way of kissing. Both prefer to be kissed with love pouring on them, technically excluding any sexual moves like bites and tongues. Lips connected are just enough for them, as long as they are being close with each other.

After a while, both pull away.

"Jungkook ah, just like how I need those lips of yours, is just like how I need you. The entire body of yours, can show how much I love you".

Taehyung kiss Jungkook's both eyes. "These eyes, I love it when they are always have on me. Looking me like I'm their world".

Taehyung then tiptoe, kissing Jungkook's forehead. "This is wear I love it when you connect our foreheads, saying how much you love me".

Then he kiss Jungkook's nose. "I love it when this nose sniff and kiss my neck, saying how much you really love my smell".

"These cheeks". Taehyung kiss both of Jungkook's cheeks. "I love it when they are getting bigger as you pout everytime I made you jealous".

Taehyung move his head down, kissing Jungkook's neck. "And this neck, I love it when I can do anything with it, showing some marks that it's mine, and always gonna be mine".

"And of course". Taehyung kiss Jungkook's lips deeply.

"These soft plum lips, that I can't stop devour for the rest of my life. That will forever got attached on mine during the day and night. Those kissable lips, I can never get tired of them".

"Just like how I love your entire body, that's how I love you, Jungkook. I love you. I'm addicted to you. I want you all by myself. Trust me, Kookie".

Jungkook can't stop himself to smile. He grab Taehyung's hands, kissing them on their knuckles. After that he started to kiss around Taehyung's face, starts from his forehead, eyes, down to his cheeks and lips further down to his chin and stop at Taehyung's neck. He plant some wet kisses on that bare neck, make Taehyung can't keep his eyes open, closing them as he enjoy Jungkook's lips on his neck. His head tilted, giving more spaces of his neck to Jungkook.

Jungkook's lips then moving up to Taehyung's lips, kissing them again, as he will never get tired of them. Taehyung kiss his boyfriend back with the same pace. And after a while, both pulled away, eyes still closed while connecting their foreheads.

"I love you too, baby. I love you so much. I'm head over heels for you".

Taehyung open his eyes, cupping Jungkook's face. "Jungkook ah, I made mistake once towards you. And what I know now, I don't want to repeat the same mistake. If I ever do it, I allow you to punish me, Jungkook. As my boyfriend, teach me the right thing. I won't forever be right. So please lead me when I'm lost".

"I promise you, baby. Just like how you taught me in my life, that's how I would lead you to the right thing. I won't let any obstacles overcome us. I will always protect you as I should, baby". Jungkook said, brushing their noses together.

Both of them hug each other tightly. As Taehyung lay his head on Jungkook's shoulder, while Jungkook is caressing his boyfriend's back.

"I love you, my dear student".

"I love you too, my lovely tutor".

The End....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 861 61
Taehyung, the only son of wealthy parents, grapples with a disorder . Enter Jungkook, a renowned psychiatrist who finds himself falling in love with...
116K 5.3K 40
┊fetus writing┊ ↬ kim sassy taehyung has to live with his father at their family friend's place due to unexpected problems ☕︎ ┊ ✎ a taekook fanfi...
789K 34.4K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...
278K 13.5K 48
"I thought you left me again." Taehyung said hugging him tightly. "I'll never leave you no matter what happen this time, hyungie." Jungkook said hugg...