He's More Like it

Από Believe01

Devin and Cameron are new in town and find the crowds they think are the most hottest! Cam finds the handsome... Περισσότερα

He's more like it
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11

10

274 17 2
Από Believe01

Chapter 10:

After all of the testing and blood drawing I was really tired by the time I got back to the room so I kinda forgot to call them and let them know I was finished.

You can imagine my surprise when my brains rattle around in my head from being shaken to death. I snap my eyes open to see an angry looking Cameron standing over me. "I am so mad bro. You didn't call or even txt."

Pushing her away from me I stretch with a yawn. "Try getting like ten gallons of blood sucked from you bro and you'd be tired to."

Cam sighs and slumps down on the sofa "Fine you win but you still could have called."

"Leave her alone Cameron she needs her rest." daddy says walking into the room.

"Hey daddy." I open my arms to him and he comes to give me a big hug. "Did you get some sleep?"

"Don't let him lie." Cam says when daddy starts to nod his head.

Scooting over I pat the spot on the bed for daddy. He looks at me for a few seconds before he sighs and lays down beside me. He wraps me in his arms and gets comfortable. I smile largely when I hear him heave a relieved sigh and close his eyes.

He's asleep in like two point five making Cam and I laugh. "Ryder said for me to call him when I get here."

"I can call him." I laugh putting my hand out for her phone. She does me one better though and pulls my phone out of her pocket setting it in my hand. "Seriously?" I ask looking at my screen saver. It's a picture of Silas and I sleeping in my bed.

"Y'all are adorable so shoot me."

With an eye roll I dial Silas's number and wait until he picks up. He picks up on the second ring and says my name with a question.

"Hey."

"Are you feeling okay?" He's so sweet and just adorable. It makes me happy that hes so worried about me but sad also because I have a feeling that's all hes going to do is worry.

"I'm doing fine. Sorry I didn't call earlier I fell asleep when they brought me back to my room."

"I'm just glad your calling me now. Were the tests alright?" he asks truly concerned.

"They were fine all the blood I don't like." I say and he chuckles. "Did you get some sleep and something to eat?" He doesn't say anything and I sigh not at all pleased. "Am I going to have to force you to go to sleep like I just did daddy?"

"I'll get some sleep when I'm with you."

I smile largely because hes just amazing. "When are you coming?"

"When do you want me?" he asks and I hear a coo in the background no doubt from Sean.

With a giggle I say "Right now." Cam gives me a nasty look and I shoo her away because giggling is nasty but Silas has me doing a lot of new things.

When Silas starts talking I can hear the smirk in his voice. "Do you need me to bring anything?"

"Your handsome self should be fine."

He laughs loudly at that and I shake my head amused. "See you in a few beautiful." we say our goodbyes and hang up.

Cam fake gags and I stick my tongue out at her. "So I thought you were adorable but that was just disturbing dude."

"Have you found an outfit for Friday yet?" I ask because shes going on that date weather she wants to or not.

"No." she says shaking her head and I sigh disappointed.

"It's in like two days bro you need to be looking."

"I'm not going to look for an outfit if you can go with me. That's our thing Dev everything is our thing and if you cant do it im not." She says determined and I close my eyes pinching the bridge of my nose.

"I'm trying to stay positive here. When your not positive I cant be positive so be positive. Your going on that date if I have to break out of this hospital Friday and take you. Who knows I may even be out of here by then."

Cam sighs and looks down at her enclosed hands. "Fine. i'll go tomorrow because your going to be out of here."

"Someone's being positive." I tease making he lean over and nudge me.

"Did the nurse say you drunk enough?" She asks going concerned again.

"Yes, ma'am she said I wont need to be on one unless they want me to stay tomorrow also."

Cam nods and says positively. "But that's not going to happen."

"What's not?" Silas's deep voice asks from the door way.

With the biggest smile on my face I look over at him and open my arms for him to give me a hug. He comes over eillingly and wraps his big muscled arms around me. He doesn't squeeze me but he hold on for a long time before finally kissing my forehead and pulling back. He holds up a McDonalds bag and says "I know you said you didn't want anything but I thought you would be hungry."

"Aww thank you your really sweet." I say taking the bag from him.

"I didn't know what you liked so I just got a little of everything." He sits on the sofa beside Cam and watches me as I go through it.

"You got everything." I say amazed as I look into the bags and see like the whole dollar menu. Cam and I told him we loved the dollar menu.

I pull out a Mc. Chicken a fry and some cookies before handing the bag to Cam. "Thank you."

Silas grunts and sits back on the sofa getting comfortable. He looks at my daddy and raises an eyebrow. "You really forced him to go to sleep?"

"No I forged him to lay down. He was the one that went to sleep." I laugh amused he went to sleep so fast. "So why didn't you rest?" I ask taking a bite of my sandwich.

Silas shrugs and thats all he offers me until I narrow my eyes at him. "I was talking to Sean and Zach."

"What about?" I ask truly interested and he gives me a pointed look making me sigh. "Do we have to have the positive talk dude?" He raises a brow and I continue. "I'm trying to be positive dude and when the people I love aren't positive how do you expect me to be?"

The room gets deadly silent I swear you could hear a pin drop. I look around confused and almost laugh when I see Cam wide eyed and opened mouthed with a Mc. Chicken half way to her mouth. When I loo at Silas he looks just as shocked as Cam. "What?" I ask truly confused.

Cam sets her sandwich down and wipes her mouth with a napkin before clearing her throat. "You just...... Um....... You just said the people you love."

Still at a loss I nod slowly. "Ryder is one of those people?" she asks and my eyes widen before my mouth forms an o shape.

"So tomorrow what store are we goin to?" Cam asks trying to change the subject and I give her a grateful smile. Ryder is one of the people I love but gee bro I didn't want to tell him that yet.

Cam and I talk about shopping for a few hours and I glance at Silas every few minutes. His eyes are on my but their glazed over and he looks like hes thinking hard about something.

"I will be back bright and early." Daddy informs me after he yawns a few times tryin to wake up.

"You don't have to rush to get here." I inform him and he rolls his eyes before leaning down to give me a hug.

"Be good and ill see you in the morning baby girl I love you."

"Love you daddy. See you in the morning and make sure you get some more sleep."

He assures me he will -but I don't really think it entered them all that much- before he leaves. "Are you still staying?" I ask Cam and Silas and they both nod.

"Well do you wanna find a movie or something?"  I ask and they both nod again making the atmosphere feel strange. I grab the remote and flip through the channels before I stop on something sickening. They have the man that's suppose to be Jesus carrying his own cross all bloodied and battered. "Oh God that's so sad."

"Turn it." Cam says frantically because shes the crying type and this movie already has me wanting to bawl and I just turned it her.

"I wanna watch it."

"I kinda do to." Cam mumbles getting comfortable in the couch.

Looking at Silas I ask "Do you want to sit with me?" HE gets up and I scoot over allowing him to lay down beside me. "Sorry if I made you uncomfortable." I say referring to earlier and he looks me in the eye before saying. "It's okay."

Nothing else but that's okay but its fine with me. It wasn't my intent to get all mushy gushy in the first place.

-----------------

So I don't know if I want to continue this book it doesn't seem to be that appealing to most.

God bless you all (:

-Believe01

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

SCENT OF LOVE Από venus

Ρομαντική

557K 29.9K 49
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ☆|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
184K 13.5K 19
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...
290K 24.3K 15
MY Creditor Side Story ပါ။ Parallel Universe သဘောမျိုးပြန်ပြီး Creation လုပ်ထားတာမို့ main story နဲ့ မသက်ဆိုင်ပဲ အရင် character ကို ရသအသစ် တစ်မျိုးနဲ...
1.1M 27.2K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...