Crushed Chimere

By Mxxnchild07

The world lays at his feet but his world is her. The king bows to no one except his queen. ☆°•°☆☆°•°☆ " How c... More

Preface
00. love the connection we can't explain
01. Things go wonderfully right (or horribly wrong )
02. 50 shades of pain.
03. Grumpy beginnings
04. How to escape from the mess you didn't made.
05. T is for Trauma.
06. spoiler alert: you will see me in pain.
07.Emotions? how about no.
08.Bee stung heart
09. Cactus flowers
10. The God of Mischief
11. Mr bright side pleasing the storm.
12. Cupid screwed up
13. Thanks, I hate it.
14. Shadows and Secrets
☆Author Note☆
15. Bittersweet
16. Sour endings
17. The art of miscommunication
18.Mis(understanding) each other
19. Ferris wheel of emotions (1)
20. Ferris wheel of emotions (2)
21. Veil of darkness
22. The twilight of Innocence
23.lessons learned, bonds forged
24.In the grip of envy
25.Hard feelings
26. elle est un rêve
27.Glimmers of past
28.Wallflower
29. Paint the town red
30. Is that a coping mechanism?
32. Colour me red
33. Drunk words=sober thoughts
34. Pretty boy
35. Reverse icks
36. Make me blush
37. Me, him and the moon.
38. Show me.
39. Glazed breaths
40. The way I loved you.
41. Draped in your love.
42. Let me show my love.
43. Body language cheat sheet
44.I bet u think about me
45.Mouths smashed, clothes...off?

31.Young&Dumb

17.2K 1.1K 385
By Mxxnchild07

☆Inayah's pov☆

Imagine living in a world with no flaws, no imperfections. A place where I'll don't have to cage my thoughts and pretend that everything is normal.

In a world where there will be no thorns on the flowers, no scars on the moon.

A place where everything will be lighted with sparkles, a place where no shadows seeps through ones broken minds.

A place where I'll feel safe.

A place where skies will be pink and truths will not sink, a place with no filter.

A place with just bright happy people.

I’ve always created this happy place in my mind where I’ll not be the sad person I am currently. A place where I can paint for as long as I want, A place where sun will be glazed, not bright but covered with these soft rainy clouds providing enough heat to make my body shimmer.

It’s just like colouring in a picture book, a place where I can fill my imagination of any colour I want.

There are these days when I want to leave this world behind and sail in my boat to this imaginary world.

But there are also these days when I find the comfort in the flaws, in these imperfections surrounding me.
They almost make me happy, happy about the fact that I’m not alone. I’m not the only one with these errors, that I’m not the only one with these flaws.

Flaws which everyone seem to love.

I’m the thorn on flowers, protecting my unseen layers with everyone’s wandering eyes, I’m the scars on moon proving that even the brightest things survives and radiates the most in the world’s darkness.

Kintsukuroi; “to repair with gold”

The art of mending shattered pots with gold, representing that some of the most beautiful things comes from something broken.

When I die, I want to be remembered like that.

I haven’t slept since 4 am when my sleep suddenly drifted off.
This morning is slow, too slow. But there is still a comfortable feeling in the air.

Arhaan is still sleeping beside me, his soft breaths echoing in the quiet room.

Yesterday after making the wall of china from the unlimited pillows that he owns, we called off night.

After completing our assignment yesterday, I realised something unthinkable.

Arhaan is not that bad off a partner to work with and it’s not like I’m impressed by his patience or work ideas or anything it’s just that we fought a little less than usual and it was almost weird when we completed our work without choking each other’s throats up.

There is something so pure and soft when looking at a person who is sleeping, I don’t its just that the person look so innocent, so peaceful, so vulnerable when they have no thing to worry about.

He is sleeping on his back, his one arm tucked in the blanket where as his whole body is uncovered, his tattoos visible on his bare, smooth, build body.

Did I ever mention the fact that Arhaan sleeps without a shirt on? Yeah well he does and I’m trying to look away but I can’t. his Icarus tattoo on his v-line, slightly pokes out of his joggers.
And my mind is suddenly to still, suddenly so blank that I’m not able to think rational.

I’m forgetting all the curses I threw at him, I’m slowly forgetting the reason about why I don’t like him?

Because there is something about him- this small detail I always miss.
This small unspoken fact about him that always makes me intrigued. I don’t understand what it is but it’s there, I can feel it.

I’m trying to ignore that stupid, disgusting detail but I just can’t seem to do that.

It’s almost too embarrassing, truly.

His chest softly heaves up and down with each breath he takes, with each breath something ignites in me. Something flaming up, burning into ashes in the darker pits of my soul.

8.

He has eight abs, well that explains his working out twice a day. I mean who even-

“Love?”

My breath gets caught up in my throat as I glance up to look at him.

There he is, all the innocence he once forged vanished in a matter of time.

He looks at me with amusement baring in his eyes, his soft curls are messily settled on his forehead. Too soft for my liking because most of the time all I want to do is run my fingers through them.
I shudder at the thought, no way in hell I’m even thinking this. Disgusting.

His lips are quirked up in a smirk, a well knowing wicked smirk.

“Enjoying the show?” he extolled, turning to look at me with his palm pressed around his face. His voice, his voice too deep too-

I freeze, shoulders slouching in embarrassment.

“I mean I am definitely flattered at the fact that you are admiring the body I worked hard on but at least warn me before, I would’ve made some poses up.”

This stupid-

“Don’t fawn too much now, I wasn’t even looking.” Lies. White lies spilling out of my mouth as I stand up and walk towards the washroom to get ready for college.

“mhmm, as you say.” His voice echoing as I close the door behind me.

•°•☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆•°•

Rows of long bookshelves and the aroma of aging paper and ink surrounds me.

After writing the new detail I found about the topic, I move towards one of the shelves to grab another book.

Scanning through the neatly aligned rows of books, I raise my hand to take one of the books from the top shelf.

But afcourse the only one that I want has to be out of my reach, getting on my toes I balance pressing my other hand for support.

A firm structure presses against my body from behind startling me in the process. I feel my pulse raising when I feel his hand on my waist. It’s him.

Definitely him, I’m too accustomed, too familiar with the scent. 

His other arm comes in view when he raises it to grab the book I wanted, the grip of his hand still resting on my waist tightens up as a cascade of sensation coursed through my veins, intensifying with each passing second.

“what are you doing Arhaan?” I whisper, my voice too low to even my own ears.

His breath brushes against my neck, sending shivers down my back, sending waves of flames to my entire body.

“What am I doing trésor?” he speaks with so much innocence in his words that I even believe them for a second, questioning myself if he is actually doing something wrong or not.

But the hint of mischief in his voice snaps me out of the daze he captured me in.

I punch him in the gut with my elbow, as he moves back. Clutching his waist with a fake hurt look on his face.

“Ouch, trésor. You wound me, I thought we called off truce.”

“We did but that doesn’t mean you get the privilege to step in my personal space.” I warned, taking my book from his hand and walking towards my seat as he follows me from behind.

“I was just helping you.”

“Well I didn’t asked for it and stop annoying me, I’m trying to study here.”

“You’re … boring me.” He exaggerated, taking a seat for himself beside me.

“Arhaan” I say annoyed, doesn’t he have anything better to do?

“What do you want Arhaan?”

“You need some sparks in your life Inayah, don’t you get bored from studying always?”

“So what do you want me to do? Huh?” scoffing I ask.

“Umm, maybe” he thinks for awhile. “Let’s bunk college for today.”

I scrutinize him with a look that says “be for real”

“Im not kidding, like seriously let’s skip college today.”

“and what are we going to do, while skipping?”

“Ah…. We can go to shopping if you want or we can go bowling or to watch a movie, whatever you want.”

A movie huh?

A smirk makes its way on my lips, before I can even stop it.

You wanted fun right?

We’ll watch the best movie possible.

•°•☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆•°•

“Are you sure this is the movie you want to watch?” he asks me sceptically.

“mhmm” I nod my head. Afcourse i’ll pick the most awful movie in the history to watch, just to annoy him.

And this couldn’t get any better, Arhaan being Arhaan chose the most expensive movie theatre for us.

What a waste for a movie like this though.

“What’s the name of the movie again, sir?” the worker on the movie ticket booth asks Arhaan, trying his best to stifle a laugh.

“umm, its udhar ka sindur”

Translation: lol this is so random, like i just searched funny movie titles and this popped up! Haven’t watched the movie so idk, it could be good. Who knows!

“s-sir we…. I don’t think we have that movie..…. stocked up right now.” The guy on the booth is literally crying because of how hard he is trying to stifle his laugh.

Arhaan glances back at me but I just give him a saddened look. God I could be an actor if I tried.

Arhaan looks away from me a little panicked.

“Well, I don’t care about that. Search the movie, download it from the internet. Just fucking play it in the theatre that I booked by 4pm.” Arhaan warned the guy unamused, as a serious expression settles on the guy’s face.

As we enter in the theatres, I’m greeted with the sight of dark marble walls, reflecting the crystal chandeliers hanging from the ceiling. Chandelier? A freaking chandelier in a movie theatre? What the heck?

The usual seats that we find in a ‘normal’ movie theatre are replaced with soft recliners with roomy armrests. There are two recliners seats placed next to each other, and all the other seats are at a certain distance from others.

We take the most middle corner one, as I sit on the recliner on the left hand side a delighted gasp leaves my lips.

Good lord these seats are plush, like really really soft.

And you even get your own freaking blanket? What the heck??

Now I know the benefits that comes with being rich, like after seating on these seats I can never imagine how I’m going to sit in normal theatres.

The whole theatre is empty, like I didn’t expect anyone to watch this movie even though it would’ve been very funny. But I didn’t expect the ‘whole’ room being empty.

“Is it just us in this theatre?” I ask Arhaan confused, who is just looking at me with soft eyes and I’ve only started to notice this right now but the way Arhaan looks at me was different from how he looked at everyone else.

“Yeah, I bought the whole theatre” he says casually.

“What do you mean you bought the whole theatre?” I ask confused.

“Like I bought the theatre for forever, you can come here anytime now. Its ours”

What.The.Actual.Fuck

“Oh, do you want something to eat?” he ask pointing at the mini vending machine we have in front of us. The glass display showcases an array of delectable treats, from ‘gourmet’ chocolate, classic concessions like popcorn, soda and many other candies.

He walks towards it, selecting all the items he takes out his wallet and my jaw practically falls open.

Damnnn.

Arhaan is paying for the food with his card.

A black amex card.

Now I know how he literally bought a fricking theatre in matter of few minutes.

“What?” he asks amused.

“Um, nothing.” oh absolutely nothing, just found out that you are practically a trillionaire.

No biggie.

•°•☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆•°•

After watching the most dramatic movie, I can’t stop laughing, like literally can’t stop.

In short there is this character Raja, as a child who was adopted and raised by Dr. Shivnath, a kind and generous man.
Sudha, his daughter accepts Raja as her own brother, but Shivnath's wife and son Premnath always shun him.

Butta Singh, a rickshaw driver meets Raja's lost sister Sita and raises her as his own sister.

Raja, along with Premnath goes to Bangalore to learn the law. Raja studies hard while his brother Premnath gets involved with gambling.

Sudha's marriage is fixed, but when Dr. Shivnath is arranging funds for the dowry, he is faced by some moneylenders who had lent his son money.

Due to this, Shivnath get a paralytic attack and becomes handicapped. He loses all his money in repaying his son's debts.

Raja loves a girl named Rekha, but sacrifices his love so that he can marry a rich girl named Shanta to raise enough money to arrange Sudha's marriage.

On the wedding day, he discovers that Rekha is the sister of Shanta, he is marrying.

Dramatic if you may ask me, dramatic then my own life? Heck no.

I turn to look at Arhaan, who is just smiling at me.

Oh for sure he will be annoyed after 2hr and 21 min of torture.

“kaise lagi movie?” I ask smirking.

Translation: how was the movie?

“mein toh aapko dekh raha tha.” He replies as my breath hitches.

Translation: I was looking at you though.

•°•☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆•°•

☆Arhaan’s pov☆

I wasn’t just in love with her anymore.

I was consumed by her.

Every fibre of my being belongs to her.

My heart.

My soul.

My mind.

Everything.

I want her to suffocate me and then give me her air.

I want to starve only for her to feed me.

She is the beauty of the lake, and I am an old thirst.
Desperate to drink with my eyes the water of that beauty.

I’m like the lost wanderer in the desert searching for the water in the oasis of her love.

I want her, need her like the lungs need air.

The thought of her getting hurt over not being able to watch the most random ass movie made me angry.

I’d rather die than hurt her.

I’d never hurt someone so beautiful, so enchanting, so mine.

I’d kiss the ground she walks upon.

She is the only person who can bring me to my knees.

And if I was the sun and she was the moon, I’d be on my knees at every sunset, at my every downfall admiring the rise of moon, the rise of her.

I love her too much, so just like the sun I’m ready to die every night just to let her breathe.

Just to see her from afar.

The screen reflects soft multicolour lights on her face, illuminating her beautiful features capturing my undivided attention like always.

I couldn’t help but get mesmerized of her all over again, she laughs seeing something on the screen and my heart clenches. Clenches cause how the fuck I have the privilege to call this bewitching person my wife.

My wife.

The credits rolled and she is still laughing, making my own lips lifting up.

I’m smiling, one of the things only she can make me do.

"kaise lagi movie?” she ask smirking at me.

Translation: how was the movie?

“mein toh aapko dekh raha tha.” I don’t lie, have no reasons to anymore. Because I want to show her how much I do really care about her.
I’m not scared anymore because I just know even her rejection will feel like the sweetest thing ever.

The sweet rejection I’m ready to face.

Because I’m ready to feel anything she makes me feel, even if the feel comes after a rejection by her.

At least it will be by her.

Only by her.

•°•☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆•°•

We were stopped by maa and my aunt when we reached our house.

They still don’t know about my uncle’s death and I’ve no intentions in telling them right now.

“Good you guys are here, we just got a call and were invited to this business gala. Arhaan you and Inayah have to go there in about 3 hours I can’t come because me and your aunt have to urgently go somewhere but you should definitely go” Maa gives me a pointed look and I just know that its just not a ‘normal’ business gala. There will be every kind of people there; drug sellers, other mafia families and what not.

I didn’t wanted to introduce trésor to this world too soon, there will be dangerous people there but I guess I have to officially introduce my wife one day or another.

And that day just came a little early.

Too fucking early.

“And Inayah beta wear a saree today, I already sent you few to select from. I know you’d look good in anything you’ll wear but it’s just that I always wore saree going to a business meeting with Arhaan’s dad so it has sort of become a ritual in our family.”

“I’ll leave now I’m getting late, call me when you guys reach there.” With that they both leave. I turn to look at Trésor only to find out her face being pale.

What?

•°•☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆•°•

☆Inayah's pov☆

Oh no, oh nooo no no.

My chest heaves with panic, every nerve ending in my body felt electrified.

How the fuck I’m going to do this?

I mean it’s the first time I’ve been invited to a gala that to a business one and I don’t know how to wear a saree.

The first time when I wore it was when we visited Kamla aunty’s house and I took her help to wear it then.

I squeeze my eyes in despair, feeling vulnerable because of the situation I’m put in. she looked soo hopeful, I just can’t destroy that hope from her eyes.

Arhaan’s mother is also a kind of a mother figure to me and I just could’t bring my self in that moment to tell her that I don’t know how I’ll manage this ‘family ritual’ of hers.

“Love? What’s wrong?” Arhaan asks this with so much sincerity that I almost close my eyes just to open it again to look back if I’m seeing right or not.

This is not the same person.

The ‘real’ Arhaan would’ve been laughing at my situation right now.

A lump forms in my throat. “Umm, it’s really nothing.” My legs feel weak as I walk upstairs.

Like what was I supposed to do? Tell my whole depressed story to Arhaan about how I don’t know to wear a saree that I’m supposed to wear in what? 3hr?

he wouldn’t have been a great much of a help either.

Reaching upstairs I see a bunch of different colours, rich textures of sarees placed on the bed.

Royal blue, silk black, deep emerald. Name a colour and its present here. Aunty really went over the board for shopping all these shimmering collections.

Too bad, I’ll not be able to wear them correctly.

Its 6pm right now so if I start to get ready as soon as possible maybe I’ll be able to get dressed by 9.

Maybe.

Taking a deep breath I pick the emerald, off white saree which is adorned by silver stones.
How tough this could be?

•°•☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆•°•

What the fuck?

I’m sitting on the floor, the saree messily half draped on me and half scattered on the floor.

This is tough, so fucking tough.

I’m tired, I tried to drape it for about what? The umpteenth time. But it still falls back.

Frustration boiled within me as annoyance etched across my forehead.

Clenching my fists, I stand up to try once again. The weight of disappointment settles heavily on my shoulders, seeing the mess I’m in right now. Each failed attempt is slowly chipping away my patience.

A defeated sigh leaves my mouth followed by some muttered curses.

It’s already 7:45 and this stu-

“Now fold pleats with gentle hands” A voice echoes from Arhaan’s work room.

What?

Grabbing the still half undraped saree in my hand, I walk towards the room trying not to make any sound.

Softly opening the door, my once frustrated expressions turns into a shocked one at the sight in front of me.

Arhaan is sitting on the chair one hand raking through his hair and the other one noting down the details from the video he is watching.

He is watching a YouTube tutorial on how to wear a saree.

Waves of shocks reverberates through my core, leaving no corner untouched.
His eyes are fully focused on his laptop as he note downs every step. His hair are messy kept because of the times he raked his finger through them.

An involuntary gasp leaves my lips, grabbing his attention as he turns to look at me.

“What are you doing?” I voiced confused.

“Um, watching a tutorial on how to drape a saree so that I can help you.” He utters, his eyes not meeting mine.

“But why?” like I am genuinely curious.

“Umm just cause.” Stating casually he stands up from his seat, walking towards me with a determined gaze.

“Let’s go or else we’ll be late.” With that placing his palm on my lower back, he walks us to our room.

Standing in front of the mirror, he looks at my very messily draped saree amusedly raising his brows.

“What?” I ask annoyed, my cheeks heating up from embarrassment. Well its not like I wear a saree every day.

Shaking his head still smiling he raises his hand to undrape the saree not before asking for my permission if he can.

“May I?” nodding my head at his question, he slowly starts to undrape it. he is standing behind me our bodies inches apart.

His fingers brushes my skin in the process, causing a weird tingling sensation to surge through my body. I can feel my heart pounding in my chest.

So weird, oh so so weird.

Draping it once he carefully folds it neatly, making sure not to leave any creases.

Stealing glances at him from the mirror in front of us, I see his focused gaze. How he drapes the saree with his undivided concentration.

His eyes meets mine, making me avert my eyes from his reflection in the mirror.  His gaze making something awaken within me.

What the heck was that?
And why the heck did I just avert my eyes?

Draping it around me once again he stands in front of me as he finally starts to fold the pleats.

A gasp leaves my lips as he pulls the cloth, causing me to stumble forward.

Placing my hand on his chest for support, my eyes meets his as a stifled spark courses through my hand enlightening and sending cascading of bewildering undiscovered emotions to my very essence.

He is too close.

Pinning the pleats in their place and making sure they are hanging on the right level, he drapes and pins the remaining cloth of the saree.

He steps back as a smile makes its way on his face.

Dimples.

The sight I’ve been seeing a lot many times these days.

Looking myself in the mirror, I am marvelled at the transformation.

Well that tutorial really came handy for him.

He really did a good job.

( Inspo pic<3)

I didn’t realise I was smiling till I started feeling my cheeks hurt.

As the initial excitement recedes, regaining my senses I glance up to thank Arhaan only to find him looking at me with an expression that leaves me overwhelmed.

Passion flows through his eyes like a river of blood, as if one glance of mine makes him feel alive.

As if he looked for too long his façade will fade away, the mask will slip. Making him show what he actually feels.

It was all too much, too much.

•°•☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆•°•

An:

Too much fluff!!!!!

Can anyone tell that I wrote this chapter in one sitting? Cause I did!

I'll try to update more chapters soon, so stay tuned for them <3

I'll see you guys soon ♡

Thank you so much to everyone who take a little bit time out of their days to read this book

I am forever grateful ♡♡

Don't forget to vote you guys (☆) it gives motivation to continue writing..

Follow my account on instagram the link is in bio, I am regularly posting Crushed Chimere content there♡♡

I'll see you guys soon, and you can comment your views in the comments section, lets make this page a bit more interactive ♥️😚

Byeee humans 🪐🌩🌕
Peace ✌️
Treat people with kindness ( even the mean ones)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 64.1K 60
𝘼naya Sharma is a beautiful, down-to-earth, silent and innocent girl with her radiant looks and slender frame. She's a college student who has been...
1.8M 75.2K 70
It's time to fall for cocky, charming, and handsome Billionaire! Or is it? Anyways, life gives you what you never expected out of it in the mess wher...
196K 13.4K 51
"You are the worst mistake I've ever wanted to make twice." "Good , 'cause I plan on making it a third time tonight." THE SINGHANIA SAGA Book-1 Vi...
28.3K 1K 18
"I DON'T FUCKING LOVE YOU! GET THAT IN YOUR HEAD, BELLA!" He yelled while he pointed his finger to my head. "DON'T LIE TO YOUR FUCKING SELF, CALVIN!"...