(on hold!) 𝗚𝗔𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗖 ⸺...

Av TheWhiteRabbit24

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝒈𝒂𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒄 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ⸻ ╰┈➤ 𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗟 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗟𝗘𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗥𝗬 𝗗𝗨𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚... Mer

| 𝗢𝗖 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗙𝗜𝗟𝗘 |
Chapter One: Lightning Strikes.
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* going on hiatus.

Chapter Two: Beyond Repair.

492 19 6
Av TheWhiteRabbit24

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to the first update of the new year! Enjoy!

unedited

.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.

CHAPTER TWO - BEYOND REPAIR

𝓣𝙷𝙸𝚁𝙳 𝙿𝙴𝚁𝚂𝙾𝙽

"HERE'S ONE HOT CHOCOLATE WITH 80% marshmallows, just how you like it." Solon said as Billy and Trent were with Javi.

"All right. That's the measurements. You should get some rest while we build this thing." Billy informed.

"Any little upgrades you want, just say the word. My eyes are my favorite feature." Solon said.

"I don't want any upgrades. I just want my arm back." Javi stated.

"I know this is a lot, but you're gonna be okay." Trent reassured.

"Javi, you saved all of us back on Zordnia. We're all indebted to you. The least I can do is help our master engineer and Trent build a prosthetic for you." Billy added.

"Cranston Tech's founder calls me a master? Oh, if dinosaurs could blush." Solon commented.

"I appreciate all your help. Like Mr. Romero said, it's a lot to deal with. I mean, this literally happened yesterday. What am I supposed to tell my parents?" Javi asked before gesturing to his guitar. "And I guess it's definitely goodbye to that new demo I was recording."

Amelia soon walks in, followed by Ollie and Lani. "Hey, Solon. The antidote's ready, but we can't find the applicator." Amelia informed.

"I'd better go have a look." Solon said as she walks out with Amelia, Ollie, and Lani following her.

Trent sits down on the table across from Javi. "Being musical doesn't just go away. Don't count yourself out. I believe in you." He said, handing Javi the cup of hot chocolate, making Javi smile at him.

"Ah, here we go." Solon muttered to herself.

"He sleeps like a log." Lani said.

"Are you sure we can't keep him like this? He's actually tolerable in this state." Ollie commented. Lani smacked her son's arm while Amelia gave him a piercing look. "It was just a joke."

"He'll be back to his usual self when he wakes up." Amelia reassured, holding onto Dacoda's hand. Dacoda was currently wearing a gray-colored shirt.

"Be careful with that assumption. I know, we really want this to work, but. . . the poison is a much larger dose than last time." Lani said as she sprayed the antidote onto Dacoda.

"Neutralizing toxins takes time. All we can do now is wait for him to wake up." Solon said.

"Remember, Mick, the portal Zayto fell through led to a green planet near a reddish nebula." Aiyon reminded, talking through Mick on a screen, who was morphed.

"Yes, I know, Aiyon. You showed me the memory many times. Don't you worry. I have contacts all over the galaxy. Zayto will be found." Mick reassured.

"Thanks. I wish I could come, bud." Aiyon said.

"It's okay. After I find him, we'll all go to your café to try your new mini Flargon cakes. I can't wait." Mick stated.

"He's right. Everything is gonna be perfectly fine." Aiyon tried to reassure himself.

.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.

Izzy was currently at Aiyon's cafè, talking with her father as she was morphed.

"So you're saying we could be in for another alien invasion?" Carlos asked.

"I'm saying it's potentially possible, but just between us, there's nothing to confirm Lord Zedd's on his way." Izzy replied. "We've informed world leaders and relief agencies, but we wanted to keep Pine Ridge media in the loop too. And you're the city's civil defense coordinator. Unfortunately, Zedd knows who we are, so the city might be a target. We want everyone to be prepared, just in case."

"Have you Rangers tried. . . tricks?" Jane spoke up.

"Tricks?" Izzy repeated.

"BuzzBlast could stream an intergalactic news story saying that all of Earth has gone on vacation to Venus. So he invades the wrong planet." J-Borg suggested.

"He'd come straight back to Earth when he figures it out." Carlos stated.

"He's probably right." Izzy agreed.

"Morning, Aiyon." Carlos greeted as Aiyon arrived. "Mind if I get a drink and maybe another towel for J-Borg?"

"Hmm?"

"Sure thing, Warden. Can I interest you in some Flargon cake too?" Aiyon offered.

"I'll pass on the cake. But a coffee sounds great." Carlos answered. Aiyon pats him on the back and leaves.

"We don't have a clue what Zedd is up to. So until we have more info, there is no need to alarm the city. Now, people have been through a lot. Plus, I'd hate to tell my kids right now. They're making critical decisions about their future. This could just. . . it could throw them off track." Carlos stated.

"It's true. Javi's been off work for a week, recording a demo at some exclusive indie recording studio." Jane chimed in.

"And meanwhile, Izzy's packing to go to college with her girlfriend, and no galactic troublemaker is gonna go between those two and the Pan-Global Games. Believe me." Carlos added.

"All good points. Maybe it is better not to rock the boat when we don't know Zedd's next move." Izzy said.

"Then we agree to avoid a panic." Carlos said.

"Yes. We won't sound the alarm until we have more information." Jane agreed.

"And don't forget. Vacation to Venus is still on the table." J-Borg added.

"Gotcha. Now I better go pack. . . Uh, back to the base to, uh, deal with Ranger stuff. Yeah, see ya." Izzy said before she teleported away.

.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.

"For too long, I have been denied my chance to eradicate the Rangers and conquer their world. But this time, I'll—" Zedd started to say.

"Oh! Are you doing this speech off the cuff?" Squillia interrupted. "We should be recording these. Let's go from the top."

"My plans are secret. And shouldn't you be on your own Mega Squidrill?" Zedd asked as the alarm buzzed.

"Lord Zedd, incoming message."

"Former employee of the month Doodrip here. You'll have noticed I stole a Mega Squidrill to take down the Rangers and earn back my job." Doodrip spoke as Zedd grunted. "Now, witness me. Doodrip, out!"

"Squillia, that's your Mega Squidrill. How could you let that fool steal it?" Zedd asked.

"Mom says locks are for poor people." Squillia replied.

"Yes, but my insurance won't cover negligence." Bajillia stated.

"You're still gonna get me a new one though, right, Mom? Right?" Squillia questioned.

"Enough! If that loser destroys the Rangers before me, I'll be a joke." Zedd stated.

"No. He could never." Squillia said as Zedd grunted.

"New plan. Doodrip does all the hard work. If he succeeds, I destroy him and take the credit." Zedd said, sitting down. "If he fails, I swoop in to finish the job."

.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.

Dacoda slowly opened his eyes. "Lord Zedd." He muttered, getting Ollie's attention, who was next to him.

"Coda?" Ollie questioned. "Amelia."

Amelia rushed in the room at Ollie's call. "I knew it would work." She said.

Dacoda noticed the comm on Ollie and Lani's wrists as he got up. However, Amelia grabbed onto his arm. "Ollie, Lani, get out." Amelia said.

"He's still. . ." Ollie trailed off.

"It's not safe! Lock me in!" Amelia ordered before she got tossed to the wall.

Dacoda tried to leave but crashed into the door as it slammed on him and Amelia teleported out of the room.

"Thank goodness for deadlocks." Lani said.

"We did everything just like last time. This doesn't make any sense." Amelia stated as Dacoda threw things on the ground.

"The poison has corrupted his Ranger energy." Ollie realized as Amelia looked distraught. Ollie placed a hand on her shoulder. "I know that this is stressful, Amelia, but we can't let our feelings distract us from the facts."

"How can you be so chill right now? We might never get Coda back." Amelia said.

"I am terrified. But putting out that vibe doesn't help. Instead, I'm focusing my energy on the facts." Ollie told her.

"We're not out of options just yet. Now what exactly do we know about this poison?" Lani asked.

"It was designed specifically for Coda. So if Ollie's right about his Ranger energy being corrupted, he gets his energy from—" Amelia started to say.

"Dinohenge." Ollie finished as Dacoda had a dark look on his face.

.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.

"Seems to be a larger version of that thing we fought on Zordnia. And it's headed directly for Earth." Billy informed as everyone had gathered. "It very well could be Lord Zedd."

"His timing sucks." Amelia commented.

"Maybe we take our new Zords into orbit to fight. Less chance of anyone getting hurt or panicking." Izzy said.

"You sure?" Javi asked.

Izzy turned around. "Hey. You don't have to come if you're not ready yet." She replied.

"I can't even tie my laces, let alone put a key into my Morpher. I'm gonna make things worse in a fight, and I don't wanna let my team down." Javi said.

"Take all the time you need, Javi. It's totally okay." Amelia reassured.

"Hey, I'm here to help. That'd make five of us." Billy said.

"Six." Trent corrected, causing everyone to turn at him.

"Mr. Romero, you should—" Ollie started to say.

"I'll be fine, Ollie." Trent reassured. "Besides, I need to keep my mind distracted."

Ollie and Amelia shared a look, knowing he was referring to Dacoda.

"It's an honor for me to fight alongside the younger generation." Billy added.

"But I'm the older generation." Aiyon reminded.

"Aiyon, we discussed this. You were unconscious for 65 million years—" Izzy started to say.

"We also discussed not discussing this anymore. We have a job to do." Amelia interrupted. "It's Morphin' Time!"

"Dino Fury Key. Activate." Amelia, Izzy, Aiyon, and Ollie called out, inserting their keys into their morphers. "Link to Morphin Grid."

"Power Star, lock in!" Trent shouted. "Ninja Spin!"

"Triceratops." Billy said.

"Dino Fury Power."

"Go get 'em." Solon said as the group teleported out of the base.

.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.

"Doodrip, Zords are approaching from Earth." A Zentinal informed.

"Oh, for real? Launch Squidrones!" Doodrip ordered before hitting his foot on a cactus. "Ow! Cactus. Why are they everywhere?"

The Squidrones began firing. "It's strange that there's no fleet support. Where are all the other ships? This doesn't feel like Zedd." Billy stated.

"Zedd or not, if they're coming for Earth, they ain't gettin' through." Aiyon claimed.

"Light 'em up." Izzy said.

"Cosmic Blast!"

The Rangers fired at the Mega Squidrill. "Activate stabilizer and patch me into their comms." Doodrip ordered as lasers continued to blast at the Squidrill.

An alert was suddenly heard. "A call?" Amelia questioned in confusion.

"I knew you couldn't resist coming to fight your mortal nemesis." Doodrip said.

"You evilized Coda." Amelia realized.

"Silver goo guy? Why does he get one of them big ships?" Aiyon questioned.

"Have some respect. My name is Doodrip." Doodrip answered.

"I'll make you Dood-RIP. Zords, combine." Amelia said as the Zords came together to form the Megazord.

"Cosmic Fury Megazord, ready!"

"Cosmic Blast!" Aiyon shouted, firing at the Squidrill.

"If one is fun, twice is nice." Izzy claimed, also firing at the Squidrill.

"No! No, no. Not the cactus." Doodrip said as the cactus fell on top of him.

"Think that's painful?" Amelia questioned.

"Cosmic Fury Megazord!" The Rangers shouted as all of the Zords powered up. "Cosmic Mega Blast!"

The attack headed straight for the Squidrill. "Lord Zedd will be right behind me. And after I safely eject, he and I will. . ." Doodrip didn't get to finish his sentence as the Squidrill bursted into an explosion.

"Cosmic Fury Victory!"

"Great coordination, team. But based on what he said, Zedd's forces aren't far behind." Billy informed.

"That's what I'm worried about." Amelia said.

"Head back to base, Rangers. There's something you've gotta see." Solon claimed, appearing on the screen.

.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.

"Keep flexing. Nice and gentle. Sync levels are good." Solon was saying as Javi's prosthetic arm whirled.

"Here you go." Izzy handed him his jacket.

"Thanks." Javi thanked her.

"How does it feel?" Izzy asked as Javi's robotic arm moved.

"Oh!" Solon exclaimed.

"Come on."

"Don't panic. The sync rate between your brain and your arm is gonna fluctuate as the tech gets to know you." Billy informed as Javi knocked the scanner out of Solon's hands, causing it to open something.

Javi ended up elbowing Izzy as she fell forward. "Oh! Don't touch it!" Aiyon warned, easily catching Izzy on time.

"My bad." Izzy said.

"Uh, I'm sorry, Izz. I. . ." Javi started to say.

"It's not your fault. But this button hasn't been pressed in 65 million years." Solon said, closing the button shut. "You know, it took me a long time to get used to my cybernetics."

Trent turned to Javi. "Don't push yourself too hard, okay?" He said.

"Yeah, okay. I. . . It is a lot to get used to." Javi stated.

"We got your back, bro." Izzy reassured.

"And your front too." Aiyon added.

"Thanks, guys." Javi said.

"And hey, you're actually doing a lot better than me. First time I got my prosthetic arm I accidentally punched Preston straight in the face." Trent informed.

"You've got this." Solon said.

"How's Dacoda doing?" Javi questioned as they heard Dacoda shout.

"As persistent as ever, but Mom, Amelia, and I have a plan." Ollie answered.

"We're gonna need some help." Amelia said.

"I believe we can harness the energy from the Brachio Statue at Dinohenge using the energy conductor Tarrick stole when he was evil." Lani explained.

"So it's not just Dacoda? Your father was evil too?" Billy asked.

"And my mom. It's been a total saga." Amelia replied. "Anyways, we use this to blast Coda with pure grid energy."

"So what you're proposing is an energy purge to sanitize his corrupted link to the Morphin Grid. That could work." Billy said.

"If it doesn't. . . we'll know that his Ranger energy is fundamentally changed." Ollie said.

"Let's not dwell on that. Zedd could arrive at any second. So if we wanna stand a chance against him, we're gonna need the whole team. Including Coda." Amelia informed. "So we gotta work fast and be ready for an attack. This plan has a lot of moving parts."

.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.

"Careful with those cuticles, Inkworth. They cost more than you." Bajillia said.

"Approaching Earth now. The stolen ship has been obliterated." A Zentinal announced.

"My ship." Squillia gasped. "I only unboxed it last week."

"Now is the perfect time to strike." Zedd claimed as he stood up. "Find Dinohenge and prepare for a ground assault."

.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.

"A fleet of ships is entering the solar system. Izzy, it's go time. I'll wrangle Coda. Get Dinohenge undercover." Amelia instructed.

"I'm on it." Izzy said as everyone was outside morphed. "Invisicloak."

A purple dome surrounded Dinohenge. "Whoa. Dome's up. You're totally invisible from here." Aiyon said.

"I'm a great multitasker, but I can't hold this dome and fight. Hope you got my back, boys." Izzy stated as Ollie wrapped the conductor around the Brachio Statue.

"Copy that. We'll keep an eye out for any uninvited guests." Billy said.

"Speaking of, Vision Enhance!" Aiyon shouted as he looked around. "Looks clear so far."

Aiyon then spotted Zentinals. "Wait, no. We got our party crashers at nine o' clock." He warned.

"You keep watch. Trent and I'll roll out the welcome mat." Billy said as him and Trent headed forward.

"Ah. Look at that young man go." Aiyon commented.

Billy and Trent soon began to fight the Zentinals. "Blast them!" A Zentinal ordered, firing at Billy and Trent.

Billy flipped two Zentinals over while Trent sent a green slash at the Zentinal.

"Any more coming Aiyon?" Trent questioned.

"Still all clear. Except there's. . . a bike?" Aiyon spoke in confusion. "A Fern? Not good."

More Zentinals showed up, making Aiyon stop in his tracks. "Really not good." He said, fighting off the Zentinals.

Fern was riding her bike as Zentinals appeared in front of her, causing her to stop her bike. "Shoot." She said.

Aiyon turned on his comm. "Billy, Mr. Romero, this is Izzy's girlfriend." He informed.

"We'd love to help, but. . ." Billy paused as he groaned.

". . . We're kind of occupied at the moment!" Trent finished, getting shoved to a nearby tree.

"Wait, what? Hold tight. I'm coming." Izzy said.

"No, no. We need to stay out of sight. Someone else will have to." Lani told her.

"It's okay. I'll get Fern. This will just take a second." Amelia said.

"No, I'll go." Javi offered. "You might not get another chance to fix Dacoda."

Javi pressed onto his comm as he morphed. "Good luck." Amelia wished him luck as Javi teleported out of the base.

The Zentinals were closing in on Fern. "Get away from her!" Javi shouted, kicking the Zentinals back.

Javi's arm soon whirls. "Not now." He said, kicking a Zentinal back.

Ollie links the final piece into the computer as he turns on his comm. "The machine is linked and ready to go. You can bring Coda up now." He spoke.

Amelia opens the door, revealing Dacoda. "Melia." He said as Amelia raised her saber.

"Oh, man. I think the antidote just took longer this time because there was just so, so much poison." Dacoda claimed.

"Stay back." Amelia ordered.

"Oh. What's wrong? I'm cured." Dacoda said, extending his arm out.

"I love you, but you've never been a good actor. Plus, I can read your mind." Amelia stated, grabbing onto Dacoda's arm, who pulled away.

"Link to Morphin Grid!" Amelia shouted as she morphed.

Javi soon knelt down on the ground. "Give me a break." He said as he kicked the two Zentinals, knocking them down on the ground and destroying them.

Fern gasped as she walked over to Javi. "Javi? What's up with this?" She asked, noticing his prosthetic arm.

"My arm. Izzy didn't tell you?" Javi questioned as a loud blast was soon heard and more Zentinals appeared.

"Let's go." Javi said, grabbing onto Fern's shoulder and teleporting back in the base.

Fern groaned. "I think I left my stomach behind." She commented as sounds of metal clashing was heard in the distance.

"You need to hide. The bathroom's that way." Javi said. "Seems like you might need it."

Dacoda and Amelia were locked in a sword fight as Amelia tumbled to the ground. Dacoda struck his saber towards Amelia, who blocked it with hers.

Javi grabs onto Dacoda. "I've got him." He said.

"Thanks." Amelia thanked him, teleporting the three of them out of the base.

Amelia kicks Dacoda's saber away as Amelia and Javi restrain his arms.

"Now!" Javi ordered.

Ollie activated the machine as the energy from the Brachio Statue straight at Dacoda, causing him to scream out. A blast was soon released, causing everyone to fly back and the dome was released, getting a Zentinals attention.

"Ha-ha! Lord Zedd, we found it."

"Is everyone okay?" Solon asked.

Zedd soon arrived. "Miss me?" He questioned.

"Solon, Lani, get out of here!" Amelia shouted as Solon and Lani teleported away.

Billy, Trent, and Aiyon rushed forward. "Yo meat man, time for round two." Aiyon said.

"The final round for you!" Zedd claimed, firing a blast at Billy, Trent, and Aiyon, sending them back.

"I don't know your weakness, Billy. But I sure know theirs." Zedd claimed as he began destroying the Mosa Statue.

"No!" Aiyon shouted as he de-morphed.

Zedd began destroying the Dino statues one by one as Izzy, Amelia, and Javi de-morphed.

"Eat it, Rexy." Zedd said, firing at the T-Rex statue.

"Our statues." Izzy stated.

"Lucky last." Zedd said as he was about to fire at the Brachio statue.

"Wait." Dacoda spoke up, stopping Zedd from going further. "Spare my statue so I can still serve you, my lord."

Dacoda bowed down with his saber in front of him. "Coda, no!" Amelia shouted.

"Coda!" Ollie exclaimed.

"How do I know this isn't a pathetic attempt at deception?" Zedd asked.

Dacoda stood up as he threw his saber at Amelia, who cried out as she easily moved out of the way and the saber slashed Amelia's cheek.

"I do love an evil Ranger." Zedd commented.

"Back to base. We can't win here." Billy informed.

"But Dacoda!" Aiyon exclaimed.

"We have to face facts." Amelia said as they all teleported away.

"Bajillia! I want a Squidrill drilling down into their base until each one of those Ranger ninnies are buried and dead!" Zedd ordered as a Squidrill whirled and began to drill down.

"Our shields are failing." Solon informed as the alarm blared out and everyone tried to grab onto something.

"Solon, there's only one option!" Aiyon yelled as he pressed a few buttons, opening the button from before.

"This is an extreme emergency fail-safe. Do you trust me?" Solon questioned.

"This is an extreme emergency!" Javi exclaimed.

"It's either that, or we all die. And I really don't want to die!" Trent added.

"I second that!" Ollie agreed.

Aiyon nodded at Solon who slammed her hand on the button. A bright white light soon appeared, engulfing the base.

Zedd and Dacoda looked into the hole. "Empty. It's empty! How is this possible?" Zedd asked.

"Some kind of mass teleportation." Dacoda replied.

"Your bratty friends are always running from their problems. But they won't last long without their Ranger powers." Zedd said.

"Well, you won't regret sparing mine." Dacoda claimed, looking up at his statue.

"Prove it to me by finding your cowardly little companions." Zedd told him.

"It would be my pleasure." Dacoda said.

"Zentinals, take the Brachio Statue to my Mega Squidrill and spread the word." Zedd ordered.

"This planet is the property of Lord Zedd!"

.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.

The button soon powered down. "Impromptu matter translocation. I'm impressed. But where are we?" Billy questioned.

"The emergency teleport sent us to the farthest empty but habitable planet." Aiyon responded.

"Let's check the star charts." Solon said, pulling up a hologram.

"Erridus, huh? The atmosphere and gravity is similar to Earth, but. . . we're 30 million light-years away." Billy said.

"We're not even in our own galaxy?" Izzy asked.

"A jump burns out the whole system, so it's a one-way trip. Otherwise, I'd have been tanning my tail on tropical beaches rather than staying underground for 65 million years." Solon replied.

"So we're safe, but we're stranded?" Javi questioned.

"Yeah, without Ranger powers and without Zayto." Aiyon answered.

"Or Coda." Amelia added as Izzy sighed.

"So, what do we do next? Any ideas?" Solon asked, turning off the hologram.

"Focus on the facts. That's what Ollie told me." Amelia replied, making eye contact with Ollie, who only nodded. "The fact is, we did everything we could to help Coda, and it didn't work. Now he's with Zedd. Most of us can't morph, and Zayto's missing. We're also stuck far away from a home that's probably being invaded by Zedd."

"But I refuse to give up. We have Billy and Mr. Romero. We have Solon. We have each other. If we just focus on one problem at a time, we'll get through. I know we will." Amelia finished.

"If Lord Zedd thinks this is over, he's dead wrong." Aiyon said.

"No powers, no way home, no big." Izzy added.

"Oh, yeah?" Fern's voice was soon heard as she walked into the room. "This is no big?"

No one spoke a word as they all stared at Fern.

.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.

A/N: Trent: I really don't want to die!

Me, the author: it might seem crazy what I'm about to say...

Thanks for reading!

Word Count: 3911 words.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

3.3K 234 21
Humans are quite possibly the lowest level of life from what I can tell. They just come and go as they please, destroy what they please, and contain...
45.4K 1K 53
{Set in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers} {Season 1 - 2} When Rita Repulsa returns after being released, there have been five Power Rangers chosen. But...
2.5K 459 21
Life is a roller-coaster of emotions. Discovering the upcoming continental war between humans and creatures thought to be mythical is a BIG-BONE hind...
398 2 8
What if Dino Thunder went differently because of one person? Someone Tommy has known since before being a Ranger. Now as a married couple plus one, u...