Queenly Values (Completed)

By NiranjanaNepol

This is my first ever Time Travel try. I'm not touching it deep down but will try to make it interesting. Ple... More

1 Khushi the Explorer
2 Sand Clock
3 Chevalier
4 Arnav and Khushi
5 Who is she?
6 Angry Arnav
7 Restless Khushi
8 Restlessness
9 Khushi's Pretext
10 Teasing Khushi, Embarrassing Arnav
11 Who intimidates whom?
12 Prince Aparajit
13 Prince's Order
14 As a friend
15 Straightforward
16 Allegation
17 The Oath
18 Hemadri
19 Khushi's Play
20 Together
21 Subway
22 Prince's Proposal
23 Proof
24 Suggestion
25 Time Traveler
26 Modern Era
27 New Experience
28 Innocents
29 Promise
30 Magic Thing
31 Without Sand Clock
32 Teasing Arnav
33 Personal Desires
34 Destined to...
35 Lifeline
36 Parallel Universe
37 Declaration
38 Plan
39 Happiness
40 Plan
41 End of Difference
42 Fun?
43 Has already been created!
44 Conjugal Love
45 Arnav's Wish
46 The Pooja
47 Wedding
48 Arnav's Thought
49 Plan is ready
50 The Killer
51 Hero of the Story
52 Another Twist
53 Prince Aparajith Vs Aparajith
54 Anything for Sand Clock
55 About the Change
Epilogue

56 Last Part

1.2K 80 8
By NiranjanaNepol

Last part

Arnav looked at Khushi with a smile. She tried to hug him. As Arnav guessed it, he stopped her.

"Wait... Let me take a bath... I killed many today..." He said looking at his body where there was blood strain.

Khushi nodded yes. Arnav was supposed to walk to the washroom, but Khushi stopped him by clutching his wrist and started removing his clothes. Arnav gazed at her letting her do it.

Khushi folded the clothes cautiously so as not to touch the blood strain. Clutching his hand in her left hand, and his clothes in her right hand, she walked to the washroom. She kept the cloth in the corner of the huge washroom. She made him sit on a stool and poured water on his body. Applying a fragrant power on his body, she rubbed it. Arnav ran his fingers in his hair. She looked at him and gestured at the water tub that had been filled already.

Arnav clutched her hand and made her sit on his lap. Khushi read his eyes.

"I don't know whether I could ask you or not..."

"What?"

Arnav sighed and nodded no.

"You can hug me now" he smiled.

Though Khushi knew that was not what he was supposed to say, she circled his neck and drenched his handsome face with numerous kisses. Arnav stayed smilingly, getting her kisses. He knew she was overwhelmed. She captured his lip and kissed him passionately. It didn't seem she would end the kiss soon. Arnav pulled his lip from her mouth and looked at her raising his eyebrows. She circled his neck tight and said,

"Thank you so much, Arnav..."

He pulled her from him and asked,

"Thank for?"

"For bringing my parents back..."

"Was that me who brought them? Touch your heart and say the truth," he smiled.

"Without you, it would not have happened. It was indeed a ONE MAN SHOW. If you were not with me, we would not have defeated Nayak and Rudra Pratap like cruel men. Maybe, I and my parents would have died in the parallel universe itself" She said the truth.

"Maybe, but you have forgotten one thing"

"What?"

"If you had not been there with me, Prince Aparajit would have died long ago... Right?"

"What's the point? Did I save you to save my parents?"

"Not at all... You saved me unconditionally. You are a selfless woman. That's why everything good is happening with you"

"The best thing that happened to me is, YOU" She pinched his cheek.

"The bestest thing that happened to me is, YOU" he pecked her cheek.

Khushi gazed at him with a smile.

"Whaaat?"

"The FIRE looks HOTTER with water droplets" She sucked the water in his cheek.

"Fire? What fire?" he asked.

"I addressed YOU as fire"

"This is the kind of fire that melts in the nearness of its girl" he melted.

"You were supposed to tell me something... what was that?" she questioned.

Arnav closed his eyes for a few seconds and nodded no.

"Do you want me to join you in the water tub?" she asked.

He averted his gaze and closed his eyes.

"So, you wanted to... what's there to be hesitated? I'm your wife..."

He looked at her plainly. No doubt Khushi was bold but Arnav struggled to cope with her boldness.

He gulped down when she removed her clothes. Gathering her in his arms, he walked to the tub. Putting her in the tub, he joined her.

"From when did you have this wish in your heart?" She asked.

"When you said you would be bold with your husband and you would not hesitate to intimate with him" he smiled.

After finishing what he wanted, they came to the bed and slept.

The next morning

Padmakshi came to Arshi's room and saw the doors still closed. She didn't know whether she could knock or not. At the same time, Khushi opened the door and smiled at her.

"Hi, come in"

"I'm waiting for you only" Padmakshi said getting in.

"For?"

"To take you to the court"

"Let's go..."

Padmakshi stopped her.

"What about Prince Aparajith? Where is he? He should also come with you"

"He is taking a bath"

"Taking a bath? I can't believe this... my brother finishes his morning bath early in the morning..."

"We slept late last night. That's why he woke up a little late"

"Why did you sleep late?" she asked teasingly.

Khushi looked at her plainly and smiled inwardly. Who was teasing whom? Didn't she know how to turn the table?

"I will tell you the reason but before that, you should promise me" Khushi put a condition.

"What promise?"

"You should not blush to hear me telling the reason for our late sleep"

Padmakshi bit her nail and nodded ok slowly.

"Listen, if you blush, I will tell Viraj not to do that with you. What say?"

Padmakshi gulped down.

"What did you do?" She asked in a gauzy tone, looking here and there.

"Lying on the bed..."

"Lying on the bed?" She widened her eyes.

"We spoke about having kids," Khushi said controlling her laughter.

"Having kids?" Padmakshi blushed like hell that wondered Khushi. This girl was too much. Was not she reacting a lot for JUST a talk?

"Oie... have you forgotten the promise?"

Padmakshi's cheek became red.

"I have no choice other than telling Viraj not to talk to you about it"

At the same time, Viraj came there to meet Arnav, hearing their talks.

"What do you not want me to talk about?" he asked standing at the doorstep.

Padmakshi pressed Khushi's hand tight and nodded no.

"As per our deal, I should tell him about it. what say?" Khushi asked looking at Viraj who became curious.

Padmakshi nodded no.

"Ohhhh... so, YOU(stressing) want to talk to him about IT. right?"

Padmakshi nodded no hurriedly.

"So, you want me to tell him about IT?"

"I'm going..." Padmakshi tried to run, but Khushi stopped her.

"Viraj, listen to me..."

"Tell me," Viraj asked eagerly.

"Last night I and Arnav slept late"

Viraj became awkward.

"She asked me the reason. I said, Padma should not blush if I tell her the reason but she blushed. As per our deal, if Padma blushed, I should ask you not to talk about IT to her"

"About what?"

Padma closed Khushi's mouth.

That was when Arnav came there fully getting ready. Seeing him, Padma left Khushi and stood straight.

"Why did you close her mouth?" Arnav asked.

"I just..."

"Arnav..." Khushi told him about their deal. Arnav raised his brows. He thought Khushi tried to get Viraj and Padmakshi comfortable with each other. As he too thought the transparency was necessary between the couple, he didn't take it seriously as he knew how jovial Khushi was.

"You guys may feel it awkward now but after your wedding, there is nothing to be hesitated. That's what we did last night" Arnav said.

Khushi was shocked as she understood where Arnav's talk led them.

"We took..." Arnav was about to say they took a bath together, but Khushi interfered and said,

"Arnav... we talked about having kids, right?" She said controlling her smile.

Three of them became embarrassed.

Viraj and Padmakshi felt awkward to face each other whereas Arnav understood what he was supposed to blurt out.

Khushi smiled at him teasingly and Arnav scratched his forehead feeling embarrassed. They burst out laughing. In no time, Viraj and Padmakshi ran away from there as they could not stand the tease.

Khushi looked at Arnav, keeping her hands on her hip. Arnav rolled his eyes.

"What was Prince Aparajith supposed to tell them?"

"Thank God, you stopped me, or else..."

"You would have told them we had a bath together, right?"

Arnav nodded yes.

"Don't know what would have been their condition if you had told them about it. See, they ran away just by hearing, having kids..." Khushi laughed.

"It's because of you..." Arnav said.

"What did I do?"

"You made me understand how necessary it is for the couple to be close to each other. It makes me so pleasurable"

"But, I don't think Viraj and Padma would understand that..."

"You are right. It was too much for this era people..."

"They are not blameworthy. Even if I had been born in this era, I would have been also like them because there is a two thousand years' difference between us" Khushi said.

"But, I'm lucky... I didn't wait for two thousand years to get such a partner to relish all the pleasurable things... I got it now itself" Arnav smiled.

"We will relaxingly discuss those pleasurable things later. Everyone must be waiting for us in the court. Let's go"

They came to the court and saw King Chaitanya explaining to the authorities about their unexpected wedding. He saw a special seat set for the newly wedded couple. Arnav walked to the king and whispered something in his ear. The king looked at him surprisingly and nodded ok.

Khushi frowned as she didn't know what Arnav told him. Arnav came to Khushi and led her to his seat. He made her sit on it and took the guest's seat, making everyone frown.

"Though Prince Aparajith's wedding took place unexpectedly, he wants it to happen in front of everyone officially," Said Chaitanya.

Khushi looked at him surprisingly.

"It's because he wants his IN-LAWS to take part in their wedding. They are going to come to our kingdom to attend their wedding"

Khushi stunned and became emotional. She didn't think of bringing her parents to her wedding.

"From today onwards, Prince Aparajith's wedding work will start... now the court may adjourn," The king said.

"That's all?" Khushi asked, standing up.

"Yes, because the exact program changed. If I had not asked him to declare our marriage, we would have been sitting in that chair and everyone have been flattering us..." he smiled.

"Do you want our wedding to happen for my parents?" she asked walking with him parallel.

"Not only that... a very few witnessed our wedding. People will recognize you as their Princess only if our wedding takes place officially. I want you to get the respect you deserve. That's why I want our wedding to happen officially"

They came to their room. Khushi hugged him.

"You are the best husband," She said, making him smile.

Where there is TRUE love, nothing can make a difference between the couple...! No matter what!

The End.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 13.1K 41
Story about previous life, two lovers love unconditionally. Protect each other. Evil people killed them in previous birth before they become one. So...
388K 12.3K 31
hello everyone..... i have written a story somewhere else before just wanted to share it here as well,..!!! i love this story since it was my very fi...
84.2K 7.3K 66
Story about two Twins - The Raizada's
426K 17.9K 72
A love story of two persons who are very different from each other.Inspite of all the diffrences they find there final destination together.Read the...