Enemies || Draco Lucius Malfo...

By JudithBoaz

PAUSED... WILL BE CONTINUED WHEN I COMPLETE "JINXED BY A CRAZY LOVE" OR WHEN I GET A NICE PLOT!!! Who said t... More

➵➵you- know-whats➵➵
The Tracklist~
Prologue~
Year 2
Year 3
Year 4
Chapter 1: End to the rebuking portrait
Chapter 2: Ending up in the wrong fireplace
Chapter 3: Don't cry, There's someone more perfect
Chapter 4: Read a book, find a plot twist in midnight
Chapter 5: Yell in the corridors, receive detention as a gift.
Chapter 6: The lost Potions essay and the worst day ever.
Chapter 7: How to become a comforter?
Chapter 8: A new start which has no heartbreak.
Chapter 9: Who is the new seeker?

Year 1

22 4 2
By JudithBoaz

'Granger, Y/n', Professor McGonagall called out her name. 

She walked up the stage and sat on the three legged stool to get sorted. Hermione was already sorted, she was a Gryffindor. So she has to be Gryffindor too. The hat had barely touched her head as it yelled, 

'GRYFFINDOR!'

A loud cheer from the Gryffindors arose, Percy Weasley shook hands with her and welcomed her to the Gryffindor squad.

'Malfoy, Draco', Professor McGonagall called. 

This Bitch is called Draco Malfoy, I see, Thought Y/n.

'SLYTHERIN!' The hat yelled, it barely touched his head, just what happened to Y/n. With a smug look, he went to join the Slytherin Table.

Harry and Ron were sorted into Gryffindor as well.

              ➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

'I'm Y/n, Y/n Granger', she said, and shook hands with the boy who lived.

'Harry Potter', he said. 'You can call me Harry'

'I know Harry', she said. 'And.. Don't worry, Ron, I'm nothing like my sister'

'I know... You're the opposite of her', said Ron.

'Can I be your Savage bestie for your whole life, what do you think?'

'After hearing what you did to Malfoy', said Ron, Harry nodded in agreement. 'We're not gonna say 'No''. 

'Very well then!', she exclaimed and shook hands with them. And that's how she became friends with Harry Potter and Ronald Weasley.

              ➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

'It's LeviOOOsa! Not LeviosA!', Ron said mocking, as the five of them giggled. 'She's a nightmare, honestly, no wonder she's got friends!'

And with that, Hermione walked past him.

'Guess she heard it', said Dean.

'She's an absolute idiot', said Y/n. 'Seriously, no one can live with her!'

'Thank Merlins!', exclaimed Ron. 'At least you aren't like her'

'You better be greatful, for me, being your friend', said Y/n waving her hand dramatically. 

She loved being loved. She also loved being the only girl in a whole gang of boys, although they were useless of any sort. Not to mention the special care for Harry.

              ➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

THUD!

The troll fell down. 

Ron saved Hermione. He couldn't believe it. 

 Harry took his wand from the Troll's nostril. Y/n who went to call someone, came with, Professor McGonagall, Quirrel and Snape, appeared at the door. Looking terrified.

'Oh my Goodness!', Professor McGonagall said. 'Explain yourselves!'

'What happened wa--'

'It's my fault Professor McGonagall', Hermione said, interrupting Harry. Harry, Ron and Y/n exchanged looks.

'I went looking for the troll', she said. 'I've read about them, and thought I could handle it... But I was wrong... If it weren't for Harry and Ron, I'd probably be dead'

'I'm extremely disappointed in you Miss Granger', said McGonagall. 'And Five points from Gryffindor for your serious lack of judgement!'

She turned to Harry and Ron, 'As for you two gentlemen, I just hope you realize how fortunate you are... Not many first-year students could take on a fully grown mountain troll and live to tell the tale... five points will be awarded to each of you for sheer dumb luck', she paused. 'And to you, Y/n, being witty and indispensable at this very moment... Five points to Gryffindor again, and I'm proud of you '

        ➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

Being McGonagall's pet wasn't new to Y/n. Although, she made her parents proud of that, She knew Hermione would be jealous of her. And that's what she wanted, of course.

'Well done, Y/n!', exclaimed McGonagall. 'Best, and most creative snuff box I've ever seen!'

'Thank you, Professor'

Besides, she was the only student, whom McGonagall called with the first name. That's one thing she can look smug with herself. But Hermione disagrees. She says, 'So, McGonagall could differentiate between two Miss Grangers'

       ➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

'Fifty points will be taken from Gryffindor', said McGonagall. 'Each', she added.

The four of them gasped. fifty points each, it must be Two-Hundred points in total!, thought Y/n.

'And to ensure it doesn't happen again', she continued. 'All the five of you will receive detention!'

Malfoy's smug look, and the smirk disappeared suddenly. 'Excuse me, Professor', he said.'Perhaps, I heard you wrong', He gave a look at the Gryffindors. 'I thought you said, The 'five' of us?'

'No, you heard me correctly, Mr.Malfoy', said McGonagall. 'You seem honourable as your intentions were, well, you too were out of your bed after hours... you will join your classmates in detention', she said. 'I'm disappointed in you, Y/n'

Malfoy was filled with frustration. He looked at them, Harry's smirk was enough to tell that they were completely happy. They knew McGonagall favoured her Gryffindors well.

               ➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

Y/n and Harry, walked down the stairs of the dungeon. Hermione and Ron were already wounded. Down, they saw, someone standing in front of the Mirror of Erised. Harry tightened his grip on Y/n's hand. Harry 

'You?', said Harry. 'No, It can't be, It has to be Snape!'

'Yes, he does seem the type, doesn't he? Why, next to him, who would suspect p-p-poor, st-st-stuttering Professor Quirrell?'

'But that day, during the Quidditch match, Snape tried to kill me'.

'No, dear boy. I tried to kill you! And trust me, if Snape's cloak hadn't caught fire and broken my eye contact, I would have succeeded! Even with Snape muttering his little counter-curse'.

'So, Snape was trying to save him?', said Y/n.

'Yes,' he said. 'And why do you Little girl, have to come here?'

And with that, She couldn't see anything, she felt numb.......

                  ➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

           'First- to Mr. Ronald Weasley...' Ron went purple in the face, as Dumbledore continued "... for the best-played game of chess Hogwarts has seen in many years, I award Gryffindor house fifty points.'

 Gryffindor cheers nearly raised the bewitched ceiling; the stars overhead seemed to quiver.  At last there was silence again. 'Second- to Miss Hermione Granger... for the use of cool logic in the face of fire, I award Gryffindor house fifty points '. Hermione buried her face in her arms.

 'Third- to Mr. Harry Potter and Y/n Granger...', said Dumbledore. The room went deadly quiet. '... for pure nerve and outstanding courage, I award Gryffindor house sixty points'. Y/n and Harry hugged each other tight.

Gryffindor now had four hundred and seventy-two points- exactly the same as Slytherin. They had tied for the house cup- if only Dumbledore had given Harry just one more point. Dumbledore raised his hand. The room gradually fell silent. 

'There are all kinds of courage,' said Dumbledore, smiling. 'It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends. I therefore award ten points to Mr. Neville Longbottom'. Someone standing outside the Great Hall might well have thought some sort of explosion had taken place, so loud was the noise that erupted from the Gryffindor table. 

 Malfoy, who couldn't have looked more stunned and horrified if he'd just had the Body-Bind Curse put on him. 'Which means,' Dumbledore called over the storm of applause, for even Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff were celebrating the downfall of Slytherin, 'we need a little change of decoration.' He clapped his hands. In an instant, the green hangings became scarlet and the silver became gold.

                        ➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

Word count: 1142

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 59 11
Y/n L/n, the pureblood related to none other than Draco Malfoy, but they're complete opposites. She meets the famous Harry Potter, becomes a Gryffind...
454 35 21
Y/N Potter-after many years of waiting in a girls' home-is finally being reunited with her twin brother at Hogwarts. But, of course, with a newcomer...
4.3K 47 63
Mudblood & Me. A fanfiction about the love/hate relationship between Draco Malfoy, a pure-blood wizard and Hermione Granger, a muggle witch. Draco, a...
730K 19.1K 43
Hermione and Draco had been enemies from the first time they saw each other but something had happened in the years they were, Draco felt something t...