Astarion One-Shots

By Lendeah

Astarion x Reader One Shots (NSFW) +18 minors DNI! More

The Grave Scene™️
Eclipsed Reverie
Last Deception
Dagger and Flute
Wounded Love
Astarion has a nightmare in the Underdark.
Bubbles and battle wounds
Happy Memories
No, my love. I'm not jealous of the walking encyclopedia.
Three times you get cuddly Astarion and one you do not
Three times you take care of Astarion and one time he takes care of you
Valentine's Day Special:Merryment Festival

Love to hate you (Ascended Astarion)

1.4K 18 10
By Lendeah

Prompt: Broken up Ascended Astarion and Tav meet each other in Baldur's Gate after the events of the final battle and share one last time together.

WARNING! DUBCON AND NSFW AHEAD!

The sun was beating down on the Lower City of Baldur's Gate, its oppressive heat seeming to weigh down on the inhabitants as they hurried through the crowded streets. You were no exception, sweat trickling down your neck as you navigated the throng of people, your mind consumed with thoughts of your past journeys. As memories of the past flood your mind, you ponder if the incredible journey you experienced was real- what if it was all just a dream? What if none of it actually happened? But then again, the scars on your skin serve as proof of the battles won and lost.

Your surroundings shift from the shadows of reconstruction to opulent buildings in the city center. One particular palace catches your eye, radiating an ominous energy. As you stood in front of the palace, your heart began to race. Memories of Astarion flooded your mind, his piercing red eyes and charming smile still vivid in your memory. You hadn't been near this place since his ascension, the thought of him too painful to bear. But tonight, something was drawing you towards the palace, a feeling that you couldn't ignore. With hesitant steps, you made your way towards the entrance, drawn towards it perhaps by the alcohol or some unknown force.

As you approach the palace, a figure in a dark hood lingers at its entrance. The eyes beneath the hood lift, revealing two red orbs that gaze at me with surprise. An instant of connection weaves between us, full with the weight of the memories of past lives.

"Impossible," Astarion murmurs, casting a curious gaze your way. His expression remains unreadable, though it's evident he senses your presence.

"I thought you were in the Underdard," you blurt out, unable to contain the shock and emotion in your voice.

Astarion's lips curve into a small smirk as he steps closer to you, his eyes never leaving yours. "And I thought you were long gone from this world," he replies, his voice filled with hints of amusement and something else that you can't quite place. "But here we are, reunited once again. Has the little pet reconsidered?" he teases, but there is no emotion in his voice, no trace of the man you once loved. Gone is the sweet man who used to read to you at night and sat still as you drew his lovely face.

You almost flinch, taken aback by the cold biting tone.

"What are you doing outside? Waiting for some prey? I thought you had your spawn for that" You spit angrily. In normal circumstances you would have left already, but you are drunk and hurt.

Astarion chuckles at that statement. "Still holding on to old grudges, I see," he responds coolly.

You take a deep breath, trying to calm your emotions and think clearly. Despite the pain and anger, a part of you can't help but feel relieved to see him again, even if he is no longer the same person you once knew.
Astarion takes a step forward and strokes your face slowly. "I'm always waiting for the perfect victim, pet. But if I want to get that prey, they need to be willing. And my spawn are not yet prepared." His expression becomes more serious, his eyes almost burning as he stares into yours."Don't you miss that? My hunger for you?"

His voice echoes in your mind like a chilling whisper, sending tremors down your spine and making you feel like a helpless fly caught in a spider's web. Your body goes numb with fear, as if his menacing words have already infiltrated your being. You quickly straighten and take a cautious step backwards, breaking free from his persistent touch on your face and trying to distance yourself from his unnerving presence.

"I don't miss that" You say bitterly,"I miss the man I loved."

"Ah, but I am still that man. Don't you miss my sweet words? My touch?" his eyes are like daggers, like a spell,"Don't you miss our little games? That hunger I felt for you is far more intense now that I can't have you..."
Your breath quickens at his proximity, his familiar smell overcoming your senses. Everything about him seems so close, so safe. Like a dream from the past you almost want to get yourself lost in.
However, an image of Gale plagues your mind at that very moment, and you take another step back as to clear your head.

"I wish I could have saved you, I really do" you say with regret, refusing to look back at him.

Astarion looks offended at your statement.
A mocking smile creeps onto his face, revealing his sharp fangs and blood-red eyes. His tone is dripping with haughtiness as he scoffs at your words. "Save me?" he taunts. "I don't need to be saved. I am a superior being, above mortal worries and concerns." Your heart races in your chest, both from fear and anger at his arrogance.

Gathering your courage, you confront him with a fierce glare. "But you're still the same weak, insecure creature deep down," you accuse, taking a step closer to him. "Using others to fulfill your own desires and manipulate them for your own gain." You bare your teeth in a display of defiance. "And in the end, you are still just as sad and lonely as when you were nothing more than a pathetic spawn to Cazador."

"I am not-" Astarion starts to retort, but the truth of what you're saying cuts him off. "You can't-.." he tries to say something else, but before he finishes the words, he hisses at you, "You were supposed to be on my side!"

I give him a fake smile, as I whisper "I would rather become a mindflyer than spend one more second with this version of you"

Astarion's eyes grow dark with anger as he takes a step towards you. "You're lying" Astarion hisses, his eyes boring a hole into you. "You never could stay away from me, my pet. The thrill of my presence, knowing I wanted you... you were desperate for that. Desperate!"

But it's his voice that is starting to sound a little desperate. You smirk, knowing you are testing his limits and it may backfire you at any moment. However, emboldened by the alcohol and the rage, you deal another blow.
"Did you know I'm with Gale now?" You tell him, "I remember how jealous you were of him. Of how intelligent and human he always was."

"Jealous?" Astarion hisses. "Of that mortal man, that mortal fool? He has nothing on me, my pet, he never could." His eyes flash with fury as he lunges forward, his face twisted in a mask of rage. The raw power emanating from him is palpable. "He doesn't even understand what this power is," Astarion spits out, his words laced with disdain. "He doesn'teven know what you need..."

As he speaks, your mind is overwhelmed by the intensity of his words.
"And yet, he got what you never could" you add in a low voice "I am his, body and soul, entirely his."

Astarion seems taken aback as you say that.

A cruel laugh echoes through the room, dripping with malice and superiority. "Your soul?" Astarion sneers, his voice laced with venom. "What does he have of yours, my pet? Your body may be his, but your heart will always belong to me. I saw it in your eyes when we were together, felt it in every touch and kiss." He leans in closer, his eyes glinting with possessiveness. "I have you on a deeper level than he could ever fathom. Your essence is mine, your desires and secrets laid bare before me. And what does he have? Just your empty body, a vessel without purpose or fulfillment. You were alive with me, weren't you? But with him... I bet he doesn't even make you happy."

Your breath hitches,"You don't know what makes me happy," you tell him defiantly, trying to push back against his words. "He would never make me an object to flaunt around, product of his power" you take another step forward, and now you are inches from his face "you disgust me".

"And you disappoint me!" Astarion yells at the top of his lungs. "You were mine, my precious pet. My possession to manipulate and shape into my perfect companion. I had grand plans for you, to lavish you with everything your heart desired. I was going to give you everything! And now you've fallen to some pathetic little man, just like that?" Astarion's eyes narrow, his lips curling into a wicked smile. "He will eventually leave you, you know? Because he'll grow bored of you. And then, you will come back, crawling to me." Astarion hisses, his eyes burning.
A pure wave of pain, hatred and anger surges through you, wanting nothing more than to hurt him like he hurt you. You move as to punch him, but as always, you are way too slow. And that was your mistake.

Before you can make contact, his hand catches your wrist in a tight grip. He scoffs and leans in closer, the scent of blood and danger wafting off his body. "Oh, you truly are pathetic, my little pet. That's why I chose you, you know? Always looking for the love you didn't have. So weak willed..." his grin widens as he brings you closer - "So weak and pathetic."
With a swift movement, he twists your arm behind your back and pushes you against the wall, forcing the air out of your lungs. Panic sets in as you struggle against his hold, but his strength is overwhelming. "Let go of me!" you cry out, the desperation clear in your voice. "I HATE YOU!"

You hear a laugh in reply "Oh, you definitely don't hate me. Look at you. Even now that you're with this 'mortal' man, all you can think of is me. My every word brings you closer to me. I can see the passion in your eyes, I can see how much you're enjoying this little banter. We're meant to be together, pet..."

Astarion's words strike a chord within you, and you feel yourself faltering. You can't deny the truth in his words - a part of you is still drawn to him despite everything. "You're wrong," you say through gritted teeth, trying to push down the conflicting emotions bubbling inside of you. "I'm with him now, and I don't need or want anything from you."

Astarion's grip on your wrist tightens, causing a sharp pain to shoot through your arm. "Don't lie to me," he growls, his face inches from yours. "I can feel your heart racing, the way your body trembles under my touch. You crave my darkness just as much as I crave your light."

Tears prick at the corners of your eyes as his words hit too close to home. He knows how to manipulate you, how to twist your thoughts and feelings until they align with his own desires. In the aftermath of your fight, you find yourselves so intimately close that most of your bodies are in contact. His face hovers so near that his breath caresses your skin. Your gaze drifts to his lips, lips you've kissed countless times, and an overwhelming desire wells up within you—to surrender, to savor him one last time.

One last time...your drunken mind repeats those words, and you know it's false.

One last time... One last time...

Astarion sees your eyes travel to his lips, and he grins as he takes your face in his hands. He brings his lips down to yours with force.

One last time...

As Astarion's lips crash onto yours, the memories of your passionate past together come flooding back. The way he would tease and taunt you, the way he made you feel alive and wanted, the way he could bring you to your knees with just a kiss. It was all so intoxicating and addicting, and in this moment, you give into it completely. You let out a cry of pain, fully aware that bruises will likely mark your skin, yet in that moment, you're indifferent. All that matters is the desperate need to feel him once more—to sense his hands, his tongue, his teeth tracing every inch of you.

It's all you can think of as your lips clash with his again and again, a fire building in your chest.

The passion and anger fuels your kiss, but you don't care. This feels like a dream, like a fairytale you never want to end.

One last time
Astarion's tongue swirls around yours, and you can feel the hunger radiating from him. Astarion's lips leave yours, trailing a path of heated kisses down your neck. His breath is hot against your skin, sending shivers down your spine. The familiar ache between your thighs grows stronger with each passing moment. It's both thrilling and terrifying to be under his spell once more.

"Use me," I breathed, feeling the heat of desire flush through my body. "Use me like you always have."

Astarion's eyebrow raises at your request, "That's the spirit." he chuckles softly.

He brings down his head to your neck, and his nails trace over your exposed skin of your back. As his tongue glides along your neck, you feel a shiver run down your spine and your heart races in anticipation. His fangs gently graze your skin, teasing and tempting as he holds you tightly in his grasp.

"Your body is mine, my pet" his voice is soft, yet full of passion "Your body, your mind, your soul. They will always belong to me."

His words send a shockwave of desire through your body. You know it's wrong, you know you should resist, but the pull he has on you is too strong. His touch ignites a fire within you that you can't seem to extinguish.

You can feel his lips curve into a satisfied smirk as he realizes the effect he has on you. Your cry echoes as his teeth pierce your neck, claiming you as his own. Your body shudders as you sense him drinking from you, and for a fleeting moment, you fear getting lost in this—lost in the intense sensation of him. His teeth sink deeper into you, and you're aware that his nails are digging into your skin. You're in pain, but pain was always a part of the deal.

Astarion begins to laugh, "You know this is what you want, don't you? You'll always be my love slave, darling..."

At the familiar surname, you feel a pang of hurt in your chest. By now, you have gone lax in his arms, the venom making its effects on your body. Still, you attempt to extricate yourself from his embrace. Astarion's grip tightens, his laugh turning into a chuckle.

"Aww, my little pet is trying to get away? I thought you wanted to be my love slave." He sniggers "Aren't you gonna beg for me? Aren't you going to call my name?" His nails are digging deeper to hold you back, and you hiss in pain. "Aren't you?"

You cry out, yet instead of fear, a long-forgotten thrill courses through you. It's a sensation akin to being a prey, a surge of adrenaline you believed was a distant memory. "I will never beg for you" you say behind your teeth.

"Really?" Astarion hisses, his voice darkening again "Even now, as I pin you, as I bite you. You still say that?"
His voice is full of hatred but also mockery as he looks at you straight in the eyes "Don't lie to me, my dear. I know what you want. Your shakes of excitement betray you, just as they did the first time."

Your vision blurs as you feel Astarion's hands roam over your body, exploring your chest, your legs - there is no place he doesn't touch, no part of you he doesn't know. Despite the possibility of anyone watching, you're too lost to care.

He presses you against the wall, trapping you in a firm and unyielding grip. Your heart races,

"You love it..." Astarion whispers in your ear, his voice filled with a dark hunger.

Through gritted teeth, you declare, "I don't. I hate you so much," yet your body betrays you as you lean into his touch. A smirk plays on his lips, forcing you down to your knees with an unrelenting grip on your hair.

"Do you?" Astarion hisses, leaning forward "Is this how you show it? All the rage and anger is all talk, isn't it? You love this. You love it when I touch you like this, when I hurt you... because it reminds you of all our time together."

He frees himself from the constraints of his pants, revealing his length. You gasp at the sight, the hunger that has lingered for so long now threatening to consume you entirely. Astarion chuckles upon the reaction.

"Still as eager as ever," he taunts, running a hand through your hair before gripping it tightly once more. "You can't resist me, can you? My little pet is so eager to taste me again..."

Breathless, I acknowledge my vulnerable state, caught in his control, yet strangely indifferent. Your lips wrap around him, the weight and taste of him so familiar in your mouth, and begin to slowky suckle on him. You let out a muffled moan, relishing in the familiar feeling of him filling your mouth. His grin grows even wider.

"Ah, look at you... Such a good pet... I bet Gale could never do this, huh? He's so weak, so soft, so boring. So... not me."

At the mention of your partner, you feel a pang of shame and regret. But you can't bring yourself to get away from him, you need him. You moan around him, and lift your gaze to his. He is already looking down at you, a dark lust and hunger in his eyes.

"That's what I love to see. The way you can't stop yourself, the way even now, you can't get enough." he says breathlessly "I've broken something inside of you... Something that will only find satisfaction by pleasing me."

You feel a surge of anger rising within you at his words, and without even thinking, you bare your teeth over his length. Astarion's eyes widen in surprise and pleasure. He lets out a low growl and grips your hair tighter.

"Ah, feisty little pet," he purrs, "I like it."
With a rough grip on your neck, he forces you to stand, his fingers digging into your skin. The gates of the palace loom behind you, but you can barely register their presence as he tears at your clothes, leaving a trail of discarded fabric in his wake. As you stand there, completely stripped down and at his mercy, his eyes devour you with a hunger that both terrifies and excites you.

"You say I'm the hungry one, but look how desperate you are for my body" you add, with a fake sense of triumph at his lack of control.

"Maybe you're right... But look how much you crave mine"

He pulls you closer to him and crashes his lips onto yours, his tongue immediately pushing its way into your mouth. You moan into the kiss as he explores every inch of your mouth hungrily.

His hands roam over your body, igniting a fire within you that has been simmering since the first moment he touched you. You feel yourself getting lost in him, forgetting all logic and reason as pleasure takes over.

Abruptly, he turns you around and pins you against the wall, his hand firm on the nape of your neck. His body is pressed against yours, his hard length rubbing against your thigh as he trails kisses down your neck.

You let out a moan and arch your back, craving more of him. He smirks against your skin and tightens his grip on you, his other hand roaming over your curves.

"Good, this way I won't have to look at your disgusting face" you grit out, even though you're out of breath. You almost feel like a puppet, being played with by a cruel master.

"We both know that's the opposite of what you mean" Astarion's fingers slip between your legs, easily finding your wetness. He smirks and begins to circle his thumb around your clit, eliciting a moan from you.

"Such a responsive little pet," he whispers in your ear, "I bet I could make you come with just my words."

It seems ironic how every word he's saying is making you want him even more...
You close your eyes, feeling his hands roughly touch you, and moan much against your judgement. And then you realize that nothing has changed... You will always give in to him. Your body is his, and there's nothing you can do to stop yourself from stopping his force, or the attraction between you two. Even when you try to resist, the feeling is overwhelming.

His smile widens, and his fingers slip inside of me effortlessly. He thrusts them deep, his eyes never leaving mine. "There it is... There's that hunger, that need."

Your body trembles, all the anger and rage melting away as your pleasure takes over your hazy mind.

"Say it, you want it, don't you?" Astarion whispers into your ear "You want all of this? You want your master?"

"Yes," you moan, far too gone. You feel his hands working roughly inside of you, the pain mixing with the pleasure of it. "I need it so bad."

Astarion's grin widens as your body trembles, your voice quivering with pleasure "I can tell. Your body is begging for me. Dripping for me" he chuckles, his fingers still rubbing over my sensitive flesh. "Prove it. Beg for me. Tell me how much you want me."

You cry and try to resist, but this only makes him cease his movement. "N-no" you cry, looking for his touch again.

He chuckles darkly and removes his fingers from inside of you, causing a whimper to escape your lips. "Not good enough, pet. I want to hear you beg for me."

You swallow hard, trying to push away the overwhelming pleasure and focus on resisting him. But his presence is overpowering and all-consuming. You feel like a moth drawn to a flame, unable to resist the pull towards him.

"I need...please...I need you," you beg, your voice desperate and pleading.
He smirks and turns you around, so you are looking at him again. You are probably looking done and disveleshed, but he still looks so composed with all his clothes on and not a hair out of place, his only show of arousal is his undone pants and the erection underneath.
"That's all I wanted to hear, my love. That's all I have ever wanted."

You shiver at his touch and words, feeling completely under his control.

"I-I want it," you confess, feeling a rush of embarrassment and arousal flood through you. "I want...to be controlled by you." How pathetic to admit to him that you want him to control you. But Astarion is the only one who will truly understand that feeling. The urge to allow yourself to be controlled by someone who makes you feel truly wanted.

Astarion's lips curl into a wicked grin as he steps even closer towards you, pressing his body against yours. His hands move down to grip your hips possessively as he leans in to whisper in your ear once again.

"Then let me give you what you crave," he murmurs before capturing your lips in a fierce kiss.

It's like fireworks exploding inside of you as he dominates the kiss, his tongue exploring every inch of your mouth hungrily. You moan into the kiss, giving yourself fully over to him.

He breaks the kiss and looks at you with lust-filled eyes before completely taking off his shirt and pants. Your eyes can't seem to take a break from his body, his skin, the lines, the muscles... He grins as he grabs your jaw, making you look at his red eyes once again "Say my name. Say it."
A tear rolls down your face, the pure hatred and humilliation mixing with the desire and pleasure coursing through. You grit your teeth, trying to resist the teasing touch of his other hand over the skin of your chest and stomach.
"Astarion" I whisper softly.
His grip tightens around your jaw, and he whispers into your ear.
"Good pet."
His voice is full of lust as he moves his lips over your neck, his breath hot and heavy. "Now, say it again, and beg this time" He draws, hovering your skin.

You take a trembling breath "Astarion, Please take me" Your voice is so broken, so helpless.

Astarion grins, his eyes darkening "Good, darling... You're finally learning to talk."

His lips begin to trail down your neck, his tongue tracing over your chest. You can feel yourself getting more and more sensitive to his touch.

He suddenly grips your thighs and pins you again against the wall, feeling the bricks rough against your back, but not really caring if they bruise you. His teeth bury hard in your shoulder, and you cry again at the deep pain before the bliss. He moves his mouth down to your breasts, sucking and nipping at them until you are writhing against him.

"You want more, my dear?" he asks in a husky voice.
You abandon all logic, and bury your nails on his shoulders, deep and hard. "Yes, gods yes" and take the chance to lean in lick at his neck like a hungry animal. The vampire venom and lack of blood is getting to your brain, and you are lost in every sensation. Astarion moans, his fingers wrap around your wrists, digging slightly and pushing you to the wall more.

"Do you like the way my body feels?" He asks short of breath, grinding his hips, his cock against your bare heat. You moan loudly, rotating your hips searching for the contact you need so bad.

"You are grinding yourself like a wild animal" he growls against your ear "Because thats what you are, isn't it? A fucking animal"
Tears fill my eyes, overwhelmed with adversion and lust. "N-no" I reply, But the shame and the insults are like fuel to your fire, your body moving on its own accord from pleasure. It's so degrading, so animalistic, and yet you love it somehow.
Astarion smirks into your ear "Then why do I hear your heart beating faster? Why is your blood boiling in your veins?" and licks a stripe in that spot behind your ear that makes you clench your legs around him and sob a little.
He leans back slightly and looks into your eyes with a predatory gaze. "Do you want me to take you now?" He asks, his voice teasing.

You nod eagerly, unable to form any coherent words as the pleasure consumes you.

With a wicked smile and his eyes looking directly into yours, and he finally buries his length inside of you, painfully slow.
You cry loudly and cling even harder to his shoulders. You had missed this so much. Missed him, and even if it's this cruel and twisted version, you will take it for tonight.
"Astarion" you moan his name, against his pointed ear, and you take the chance to nibble and bite on it lightly.

You can feel his skin against yours, cold and sweaty. It's just like in the olden days. Astarion thrusts into you, the rough brick wall scraping against your back with each movement. His movements become sharper and rhythmic, driven purely by lust. Astarion hisses, leaning in close to your ear under his breath "Can't get enough, can you? "
Tears prick your eyes, overwhelmed. "I miss you so much." You say, your voice breaking.
Astarion's movements pause for a moment, and he pulls back slightly to look into your eyes.
"It never went away, my dear." his voice is gentle "It never went away at all."
But as you search his eyes, there is no warmth in them. No sincerity. And it breaks you down so deeply you can't barely breathe. "Please, harder" I beg "make me forget."

And he does what you ask, moving in with long slow thrusts, but with a force that leaves you gasping with a mix of pleasure and pain. One of his hands let go of your thighs so he can grip you by your hair instead, making you cry and whimper louder. Every thrust is painful, but it's a pleasure so deep, so sweet, that you can't stop yourself. The sounds of skin slapping against skin fill the air as Astarion takes you with an unrelenting force. Every nerve from your body is on fire, and you feel the wave of the orgasm washing over you. Astarion's movements get faster as you approach the edge, his grip tightening on your hair. You cry out, pleasure exploding inside of you and your body seizes, every muscle taut and tense, as you ride your high. After a few seconds you realize you have been screaming loudly, as Astarions mouth covers yours in a searing kiss. His movements get erratic, his thruts faster and harder, as he pants over your lips.

Finally, he bites your neck for the last time, and takes a deep drink, which drives him over the edge. You stay limp through his embrace, caressing his back slowly, commiting his touch to memory. His breath is against your neck, slow and steady. He stays like that for a while, not saying anything, just breathing and listening to the silence.
A sense of sadness and grief fills you, knowing what comes next. You untangle yourself from his body, not daring to look into his eyes, as you pick up your discarded clothes and get dressed, your fogged brain clearing up at once.
"I don't even get a hug?" he asks, finally, from his place next to the wall. His voice is still gentle, but a small sting of sarcasm seems to creep into it. Because deep inside, you both know this is your last goodbye.
You smile sadly, and silently head towards the stairs. Before going, though, you turn your head and give him one last look; his piercing red eyes on yours, his while soft curls you used to love threading your fingers in, his wide shoulders and smooth skin... But there is nothing of the sweet caring man you loved, and you are sure of it now.
"Goodbye, Astarion" You say softly "I will always love the memory of you".
Astarion doesn't say goodbye. Instead, he simply nods his head, and watches you as you leave.
All that's left is that hollow sensation inside your heart, the one where his love used to be.
Now, it's just empty.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.2K 575 21
GonKillu Oneshots! Fluff, smut, angst, read it all! Though most oneshots will be smut, there are other genres included!! ⚠ Gon and Killua are ALWAYS...
3.2K 84 10
OC meets Astarion just before the events of BG3. Story takes place set vaguely in and around the timelines of BG3 with the BG3 party but not in any o...
8.7K 290 18
ONGOING!! Collection of Astarion one-shots based on my Bard!Tav playthrough!! Content warnings are mentioned before the start of every fic for ever...
41.3K 1.2K 15
JOONGDOK ONE SHOTS 💃💃💃💃💃💃💃