Great Balls Of Fire | Top Gun...

By fresh_avacado

Sienna Mitchell, whose father is the one and only Pete Mitchell, the rebellious pilot who made his name well... More

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17

6

735 13 1
By fresh_avacado

SIENNA'S POV

The look on my dad's face was priceless. The classroom had cleared out after Bradley's and Hangman's heated argument. I looked over at him and he sighed and looked down on the ground being extremely disappointed.

"Push them more." I said and he looked up at me.

"What?" He asked.

"You have one week until this mission is really happening and you need to push them. It doesn't matter if they are at each other's throats, what matters is if they can channel that anger away from each other and into their skills." I said.

"Thank you." He said and I walked out of the classroom to find the team. I saw Bob entering the cafeteria so I jogged over. I walked inside to see Hangman smirking in a chair on one side of the room and Rooster sitting in a couch with a death stare at other side.

"Just a regular coffee." I said to the girl in the cafeteria bar and she quickly got me a simple cup of coffee. I turned around to see the bizarre picture of the two man sitting on each side of the room and their friends in the middle looking ready to step in when these morons were gonna attack each other, it honestly made me laugh. I looked over at Phoenix who saw me smiling and she then looked at the morons in each side of the room and we both started laughing making everyone look at us.

"What's so funny?" Hangman asked.

"You two morons." I said and looked over at Rooster who looked extremely confused and a little mad.

"What have we done?" Hangman asked.

"You are sitting here on each side of the room staring at each other like two complete idiots. So stupid." I said with a laugh. Rooster got up and walked up and gave me a glare as he walked out.

"Trouble in paradise?" Hangman asked and I sent him a glare as I walked after Rooster.

"Bradley." I said after him and he stopped in his tracks and then turned around.

"Why are you here?" He asked bluntly.

"Excuse me?" I said.

"Why are you here? You said you didn't want to do this again, you never wanted to be a pilot again. Why are you here?" He said and he was getting angry.

"Hey, don't be mad at me because you got your ass kicked. What you do up in the air is on you. Not me. And don't be this incredibly stupid." I said and his brows lifted.

"I'm stupid?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said and he scoffed.

"You are letting them get to you, both Maverick and Hangman. Don't be the guy who flies himself or someone else to death because he was holding a grudge." I said and he looked down at me with a blank stare.

"They are not getting to me." He said.

"Yeah and you didn't make me breakfast this morning." I said and he scoffed but then looked down at me and sighed. He took my hand and intertwine our fingers.

"Sorry." He apologised and I smiled softly. He pulled him into a more private room and closed the door. He twirled me around and I ended up with my arm on his shoulder and his hand on my lower back and I looked up at him and he smiled softly before pressing his lips on mine. After we pulled away he hugged me tightly and rocked us fast side to side making me laugh.

"Fuck, Mitchell, I can't stay mad at you." He said and I smiled.

"Why would you." I said cheekily and he chuckled.
We headed back out again only to see my father stop in his track a metre away as he saw us walking out that door smiling. I bet our facial expressions were priceless.

"Captain." I said and he pointed at both of us.

"You two?" He asked absolutely confused.

"I'll see you tomorrow Captain." I said acting as professional as I could and we walked away from him down to the locker rooms. I looked at the clock.

"Shit." I said and started jogging to my car.

"What's going on?!" Bradley shouted after me.

"The bar opens in 10! See you there!" I shouted and I could see he was laughing as I was running to my car still in my flight suit. And I didn't realised I hadn't changed until I walked through the doors and Maddie looked at me with wide and shocked eyes as she was drying off some glasses.

"I'll be damned." She said.

"Good evening, pilot." She said and I looked down.

"Fuck." I said and she chuckled.

"I forgot my clothes at Top Gun." I said and she laughed.

"You have anything underneath?" She asked.

"Only a t shirt." I said and she laughed even harder. I zipped up the top of the flight suit and tied it around my waist.

"Damn, that actually looks kind of hot." She said as I walked behind the bar.

"So, were you up in the air?" She asked.

"Not today, waiting for the right moment." I said and she nodded.

"And when's that?" She asked.

"When I need to prove that this missions is possible." I said and she let out a chuckle.

"You overachiever." She said and I laughed. I started to take down the chairs from the table and opened the doors to the backyard to get in some fresh ocean air. I looked back at Maddie who was stocking the bar with fruits and ice and everything we could possibly need tonight. She has no idea what exactly went on, between me and Bradley, at Top Gun. She was in the unknown. And I hated it, I honestly did. She is my best friend and everything with Top Gun is classified so she can't know but she didn't even know I was called in to the mission until I walked through the doors. She knew she couldn't ask about it because I couldn't say anything about what went on behind those gates. I went back behind the bar and she glanced over at me and then she walked over to her purse. She came back with a small mirror, foundation and concealer. I looked at her utterly confused and she just pointed on her neck and I raised the mirror to see a goddamn hickey on my lower neck, close to my collarbone. I hadn't seen it before because my flight suit and the clothes I was wearing before covered it up.

"You wanna tell me who's the lucky guy?" She asked with a smirk as I opened the foundation bottle.

"Ehm....." Was all I could get out.

"Let me guess." She said.

"Bob." She said and I chuckled.

"No, not Bob." She said, I knew she knew who it was, she was just making a joke.

"Oh, I know." She said.

"That gorgeous stud, what's his callsign.... Doucheman." She said and I laughed out loud and gave her a high five.

"I saw it coming." She then said as she was placing some cocktail glasses on the shelf and I knew she was talking about Bradley.

"I bet you did." I said.

"He has been drooling all over you since the first time he saw you and you never told him off like you always do." She said.

"I guess not." I said as I was thinking about it. Usually if someone flirts with me at the bar, I'm pretty quick to shot them down and tell them off.

"Alright, you little lovebird, let's get this party started." Maddie said and went to open the doors. She came back and the people were pouring in.

"Good evening folks!" I shouted and Maddie laughed. This was going to be a good one. The music played loudly and Maddie and I were in perfect sync. Making drinks simultaneously like it was a choreographed dance.

"There you go sir, a whiskey sour. That will be 13 dollars." I said and placed the card reader in front of him as I was boogieing along with the music.

"Have a great evening!" I said and he chuckled as he walked away from the counter.

"I gotta feeling, inside my bones!" Everyone sang loudly.

"It goes electric, wavy when I turn it on. All through my city, all through my home. We're flyin' up, no ceilin', when we in our zone!" We all sang and I poured up two shots for me and Maddie, we are bartenders, of course we drink during a shift. We got up on the counter making everyone cheer.

"I got that sunshine in my pocket. Got that good soul in my feet." We all sang as me and Maddie danced on the counter.

"I feel that hot blood in my body when it drops, ooh, I can't take my eyes up off it, movin' so phenomenally. Room on lock, the way we rock it, so don't stop." We all sang.

"And under the lights when everything goes. Nowhere to hide when I'm gettin' you close. When we move, well, you already know. So just imagine, just imagine, just imagine." We all sang and I looked over at the crowd and the door opened and in walked my fellow aviators who looked quite stunned by the sight of the two bartenders on the bar counter with a shot in their hands but that feeling quickly sunk in and Hangman cheered.

"Nothin' I can see but you when you dance, dance, dance. Feel a good, good creepin' up on you. So just dance, dance, dance, come on." We sang and moved around on the counters and everyone was having the time of their lives.

"All those things I shouldn't do. But you dance, dance, dance. And ain't nobody leavin' soon, so keep dancin'. I can't stop the feelin'. So just dance, dance, dance. I can't stop the feelin'. So just dance, dance, dance, come on. We sang and I looked up at Maddie who smiled we poured down the shots and got back down from the counters as we saw people wanted to order.

"Gentlemen, fellow aviators, what can I get yah?" I asked as I put my hands down on the counter in front of them.

"I think admiral Bates will really like it when he finds out you work in a bar with your flight suit on." Hangman said and I looked down.

"It was either this or commando." I said and he smirked and looked over at Bradley.

"I know what I would've chosen." He said and I smacked his head.

"Get out of your head, Doucheman." I said.

"For the thousandth time, it's HANGMAN!" He said and we all just laughed.

"Whatever you say, Doucheman." I said and he banged his hand on the table and I chuckled, I loved pissing that guy off.

"Just beers all around." Phoenix said and I nodded and quickly grabbed their beers. And suddenly a song came on that always made my body want to dance and all of my fellow aviators and the rest of the bar cheered as the song Footloose came on.

"I love this song." Bradley said and I chuckled. We had a moment where we both just looked at each other and I knew we thought of the same thing and I smiled cheekily as the chorus got closer. And at the same time we both hopped up on the bar counter.

"So now I gotta cut loose. Footloose." The music played as we started doing the footloose dance.

"Kick off the Sunday shoes." And everyone in the bar cheered as we dance so in sync it was ridiculous.

"Please, Louise. Pull me off of my knees." I looked over at Bradley who was smiling widely with his sunglasses down and we did a double low high five before he grabbed my hand and we switched places making everyone go wild.

"Jack, get back. Come on before we crack." Hangman and Phoenix cheered widely as they saw how in sync we were, like we had done this a thousand times.

"Lose your blues. Everybody cut footloose." Everyone cheered as the chorus ended and I looked over at Bradley and we laughed. He pulled me in for a side hug and everyone cheered again. He hopped down, placed his hands on my waist and helped down as well.

"Damn, that was, well, hot." Hangman said and we all laughed.

"You can never not dance to Footloose." I said with a wide smile as Bradley had kept his arm around my waist.

"Word." Bradley said and gave me a high five.

"Perfect match." I heard Phoenix say and I looked over to see her smirking.

"Sienna!" I heard Maddie shout and I looked over at her smiling gesturing that there were more orders to take.

"Gotta get back." I said and walked back behind the bar with Bradley's eyes following me. I poured up two shots that Maddie and I swooped down quickly.

"What can I get yah?" I asked a group of girls.

"You have anything that will get those pilots attention?" One of them asked and pointed at the aviators and I chuckled.

"You want their attention?" I asked and they all nodded.

"Join the navy." I said and they looked confused.

"We only serve drinks here ladies, not condoms." I said.

"We'll have what they are having plus another round for them." She said and I chuckled.

"Alright." I said and grabbed them beers.

"Good luck." I said and she smiled. This was going to be fun. Six city girls with so much makeup, fillers, push-up and ego that it would cover Connecticut were going to try and score with a bunch of aviators. I nudged Maddie in the side and she looked over and chuckled.

"Good luck with that. I've never seen girls like that score with an aviator." She said and I chuckled.

"Their intelligence together wouldn't even get them into preschool." I said and she chuckled. We smoothly walked over to that side of the bar to take orders but really we just wanted to hear the rejection that was coming.

"Beers boys." One of the girls said with a flirty smile.

"Thank you." Hangman said.

"You know, I flew once." She said to Hangman and I smiled.

"Really?" He said and she nodded as she twirled her hair and basically pushed her boobs up against him.

"Yeah, I flew very high." She said and he looked at his fellow aviators with a "what the fuck" kind of face expression.

"I bet you did, sweetheart. A commercial jets altitude is about 31,000 feet to 42,000 feet. That is equivalent to 5.9 to 7.2 miles in the air." He said and I chuckled as she looked so confused.

"What is that altitude thing?" She asked.

"Height." He said and she nodded.

"And that word equeavaliant, who is that?" She asked and I raised my brows, she was even dumber than I thought.

"Equivalent, sweetheart." He said.

"Sure, who is he?" She asked and I burst out laughing.

"He is an adjective." He said.

"What?" She asked and he sighed.

"Thanks for the beer." He just said and I chuckled.

"Just boobs and no brain." Maddie mumbled and I laughed.

"I know what equivalent means." Another girl said and she looked over at Bradley.

"Yeah, tell me." He said and Maddie furrowed her brows and nudge me in the side.

"Don't worry, she is too dumb." I said and she chuckled.

"Means we are equals, meant to be." She said and he looked back at me and I chuckled.

"You are joking, right?" He asked and she smiled flirty smile.

"Does it look like a joke?" She asked with her eyes sparkling.

"No, but you do." He said and everyone laughed as he took a sip from his beer and she slapped him sloppily as she got offended.

"Not even a slapping can she get right." He said and everyone laughed again as he lifted his arm above his head and I gave him a high five, that was my guy and I was damn proud of him right about now. The girls took their beers and walked away as the aviators couldn't stop laughing at those dumb and unintelligent girls.

"Aaaah that was fun." Hangman said.

"Equivalent, jesus, what a great word." He said as he took a sip of his beer.

_____________________________

"Well, it's a day tomorrow as well. Time to pack it up." Coyote said and everyone agreed it was time for them to get home. Bradley walked over and leaned onto the bar counter.

"When are you off?" He asked and I smiled softly.

"She just finished her shift." Maddie said quickly and I looked over at with a confused look.

"I got it, you can go." She said and I smiled at her and mouthed thank you. I looked back at Bradley and he lifted up a bag and I saw it was filled with my clothes from the locker room.

"You had my clothes the entire time!" I said in surprise and he chuckled.

"Of course I had." He said.

"But you in that suit, oooof." He said and I playfully smacked his head.

"I'm gonna get you back for this." I said.

"I bet you are." He said and smirked and I shook my head with a cheeky smile. We walked out of the bar and before I could open the door to the driver's seat, he got in my way.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"In the passenger seat, sweetheart." He said and I chuckled but did as he told. I sat down in the passenger seat and he drove off. In the wrong direction.

"My place is that way." I said.

"I know." He said.

"But you are going the other way." I said.

"Too many questions." He said and I was utterly confused. He put on some music and jammed out a little. He parked the car at a house I had never seen before and we got out.

"What are we doing here?" I asked and he hushed me and kissed my cheek. We walked up to the front door and he brought out a pair of keys and opened it up.

"Welcome to Casa Bradshaw." He said and closed the door behind us.

"This is your place?" I asked and he nodded. I gotta give it to him, he has some serious interior skills. I walked over to a hallway table with a lot of pictures on it and on the wall was even more pictures of him in the Navy and his family. I saw a picture on the table with a guy who had the same moustache as him and when I picked it up I saw him standing next to someone very familiar.

"That's our dads." Bradley said.

"Yeah." I mumbled.

"They were best friends, flew together for years." He said.

"Omg." I said as I saw a small framed picture with my dad, two women and two kids.

"That's my mom." He said and pointed out his mom.

"And my mom." I said and he looked over at me with a surprised look.

"So?" He asked.

"So that's me." I said and pointed at the little newborn that was sitting in my mom's lap. Bradley must've been 7 or 8 in this picture, he was smiling as he was sitting on my dad's shoulders.

"I've always wondered who the baby was, I have no memories from that time and I never had a chance to ask my mom before she died." He explained. I looked at my dad, he was smiling widely. He looked so happy.

"So weird." I mumbled and put the picture down. Bradley hugged me from behind and placed a light kiss on my neck.

"If I knew I would've reached out." He said and I chuckled and turned around and placed my arms around his neck and kissed him softly.

"Well we are here now, equals, meant to be." I said and he burst out laughing as we both thought about what that dumb bimbo had said to him earlier this night. He hugged me tightly and spun me around making me laugh even harder.

"You are quite something." He said and I smiled and he kissed me with a smile on his lips. His hands travelled from my waist underneath my butt and I hopped and placed my legs around his waist as he walked into the bedroom. He laid me down on his bed and I looked at him and we both smiled.

I don't ever think I've truly been this happy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.2K 554 34
Nicole "Banshee" Mitchell has wanted to be a pilot since she was 5 years old. When she finally gets that chance, the only person standing in her way...
63K 1K 23
After a mission in Albania, Nicki Mitchell "phantom"was called to take part in an elite program to train along with other pilots for a mission non of...
72.8K 1K 16
june mitchell, call sign 'hawk' has always wanted to follow her father, pete 'maverick' mitchell, into the navy. she goes to top gun with a family fr...
620K 14.9K 34
COMPLETED trust fall. 2022. oc x bradley bradshaw.